Private Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the way!" Joe called out to his friend as Andy waded into the water. Andy didn't look at Joe as he approached the water and was careful to choose a path that took him some little way away from Joe so that by the time he too reached the chest-height depth Joe was at, there was some 4-5 meters between them, enough to maintain a conversation, yet not so close that he would feel uncomfortable.

"You're right Joe, it's fantastic without swimmers isn't it. I've always loved it actually but haven't done it in ages. Sorry if I seemed to hesitate a little, was a little prudish but I'm over that now." With that, he turned and swam away from Joe, conscious that this would present his arse to the waterline and give Joe a great view of his rear.

"My God, he's so gorgeous," Joe heard himself say under his breath, way too quietly for his swimming friend to hear. "Look at those buns, they're rock hard. As am I," he chuckled silently.

Annabel reached the beach as Andy finished his return lap from the end of the beach. She saw both boys in the water and saw Andy coming to a halt several metres away from Joe who was now neck-deep. "Funny," she thought to herself," must be the alcohol. Swear I could see Andy's bum just before he stopped swimming." She dropped her towel on Joe's bundle of clothes and just as she stepped towards the water, she noticed the swimmers on the sand. "Whose are these?"

"Um... mine," Andy admitted.

"Come on Annabel, we're skinny dipping, " called out Joe in his most excited voice.

"What? Both of you?"

"Yes both of us. Now get yours off and join us," Joe encouraged.

"No thanks, I think I'll pass on that one," and into the water she came, bikini and all.

"Aw, shame babe. It's so lovely in here without them. Don't worry about Andy, come on, we're all good friends here."

"Mmm, that may be so, but not right now ok?" Annabel asserted.

Joe gave up and the three of them bounced around in the waters of the bay chatting just like they had around the table earlier. They laughed, they swam a little, chatted some more and gradually all three ended up in slightly shallower waters and much closer together now. When Joe was close enough to touch Annabel, he grabbed her to him and gave her a loving squeeze. He planted a kiss on her lips and was clearly looking for more. Annabel pecked him a few times but was clearly not intending much more with Andy there.

"Joe, behave," she jokingly chided him.

"What?" Joe smiled. "Can't a husband give his wife a kiss in front of a close friend?" and with that he redoubled his efforts. He lifted her in the water and sat her down atop his hard-on which prodded at the material of her bikini bottoms.

From his profile view, Andy watched mesmerised as Joe lifted Annabel's beautiful lithe body from the water. It all seemed to be happening for Andy in slow motion. He watched intently as Annabel's breasts broke the surface, the water cascaded across and down between her gorgeous mounds. They were the perfect shape and her bikini top did a magnificent job of presenting them too. Her nipples protruded through the flimsy material and made Andy swallow hard. They were quite simply awe-inspiring. "How could they stick out so far?" he wondered. " They must be like bullets!" He was fixated on them. Andy was a breast man for sure and nipples were the epitome. He had always had a fixation with them and here were nipples of the highest order, not a few metres away and belonging to his great fiend.

Joe had her now, he was sure. When had she ever been able to resist once she felt his cock against her? She hadn't escaped his grasp with her initial efforts and in fact all she managed to do was grind the head of Joe's cock further into the material between her rapidly swelling labia. Now, she was losing the battle in every way. In truth, she was extremely horny from the embrace earlier with Andy. The alcohol was still very much pumping around her brain and pushing her in directions she fantasised about but was ordinarily too afraid to explore. She felt brazen, naughty, wild.

She stopped struggling and gave in to her wonderful husband's intentions. Though her eyes were closed at this point, she had a perfect view of the scene in her head. It was a bird's eye view of the three of them in the water and as she burned the image into her brain, her body reacted. She wrapped her arms tightly around Joe's back, planted a long, slow, deep kiss on Joe's mouth and began to grind her pussy long the length of his cock.

To be continued...