Private Class Ch. 01

Story Info
College teacher is forced to fist by black students.
4.1k words
4.41
127.3k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SScorpio
SScorpio
53 Followers

Priscilla Temple was starting her new life, as a math teacher at an inner city junior college in Baltimore. She had had a rough time, with Vince and the divorce – and a new life was what she needed.

So she found a job in Baltimore. Of course she knew no one in the city. No friends . . . and worse, no male companionship.

While her marriage to Vince was rotten, the sex was always good; she missed it. But for the time being, she would have to settle for her "toys"; the internet made it easy for her to get what she wanted. Vibrators, nipple clips, and her favorites – her Long Dong and King Kong dildos. She hoped her next man wouldn't think her too kinky, it's just that she loved the feeling of being filled, actually stuffed, well really, stretched, by a big dildo.

She wasn't all that worried about meeting a man. After all, at 37 she was still young. She worked out in the gym every day, so her five foot five body showed no fat, and in fact she might be called a "hardbody", with a little bit of muscle here and there. And her twenty four inch waist gave her the traditional hourglass figure. Accented of course by her breasts, which had been large to begin with, but even rounder, fuller and more protruding since she had the augmentation.

Her big bazooms, as she thought of them, did create a bit of a problem. She didn't want to appear sluttish, and didn't want men attracted to her for the "wrong reasons", so she always dressed modestly and demurely, wearing loose fitting tops that hid the size of her bazooms. After all, they were for her, and the man she decided on.

She had been told her face was "pretty" - round and impish, offset by bright blue eyes and sandy hair. She really wasn't worried about meeting a man, she just hoped it would be soon.

It was late spring. The five black college students, Horse, BJ, Snake, Oat and Slick, were anxious for summer. All five boys were tall, athletic and clean cut. They were all nearly twenty - young men actually, not really "boys".


Classes had ended for the day, and they were waiting in the hall for the new Math teacher, Miss Temple. They had observed her daily routing, and knew she'd be out momentarily.


They watched as she left the classroom for the media lab. Today she looked particularly hot, in a short dark skirt that accentuated her firm ass and showed off her muscled legs, very high heeled navy blue shoes and a loose satin blouse that simultaneously hid her tits, but suggested the more than ample size and shape of them. But it seemed strange - for somebody who certainly liked to look sexy, she acted like a prude.

Horse has sensed he knew her type, he'd known women like this before, that really weren't the prudes they tried to project . . . and he devised a scheme with his friends.

They followed her into the media lab. She sat at one of the monitors, and they sat at monitors on either side of her. While she was doing her work, they logged onto the net and brought up black-on-white sex sites.

Horse nudged his monitor just a little, ensuring she could see it. He brought up an image of a hot blonde, being fucked doggie-style by a black man equipped with a huge cock – long and thick, and glistening with the blonde's juices. On the left, BJ's screen also showed a blonde, kneeling in front of a powerfully built black man – her eyes were wide open staring up at him. He was holding her head tightly as he forced his rigid pole down her throat.


Priscilla scooted her chair back to look at the others' screens. One showed a handsome black man sucking hard on the nipples of a big titted brunette. Another showed a thin redhead, down on all fours with her ass high in the air, and her tits hanging – and her neck was bent back and her mouth open, and she had a look of extreme pleasure (or was it pain?), as a well muscled black drilled her asshole with his manmeat. And the last showed a blonde, a MILF, perhaps the same age as Miss Temple, sitting on the floor, naked, her legs splayed apart, her tits hanging heavily, as she was looking up at the circle of black men around her – the men who had coated her in cum, cum which was now dripping off her chin, and running down her tits and dripping from her nipples, cum which was oozing out of her stretched cunt and running down her crack to the floor.

She stood up in her chair. "That's it," she shouted, "I've had it! This lab is closed, and I may report you! Now get out."

The boys sauntered out, shooting each other looks, and grinning and laughing. Priscilla locked the door behind them.

Priscilla had heard that there were some "rough" kids in the school, but the gall! To view pornography right in front of their teacher!

She moved the mouse to shut down the computer, and got a good look at the blonde being fucked doggie style. "My gosh!" she thought, "I heard black men were well endowed, but I had no idea." His cock looked like a big thick billy club being thrust into the woman's cunt, and such a look of ecstasy on her face!

Priscilla thought of her Long Dong and King Kong dildos, but she had never had a black man. She pushed her chair back and started looking at the other screens. Before long her hand fell into her lap, and she raised her skirt . . . .

She had no idea the boys had gone next door, into the chemistry lab, and were watching her every move on Horse's laptop. They had planted a wireless camera in the Media Lab, and they could see Miss Temple clear as day.

They watched as she pulled up her skirt and slipped her hand down into her pantyhose. As she clicked through a series of pictures showing a big-titted blonde with a small waist and a patch of soft naturally blonde pubic hair being taken by one of the largest hung black men ever, her hand was moving around in the panty hose. Clearly uncomfortable, she stood up and slid her pantyhose down past her knees – and the boys could see from her pubic patch that she too was a natural blonde.

Then she sat back down and started working her hand around her pussy. It was a little hard for them to see, but it looked like she had one or two fingers in her hole.


"Now?" BJ asked.

"She's getting pretty hot," Horse noted.

"Let's make sure we got enough," Slick advised.

Oat looked at the DVD monitor, "Looks good. I think we got enough for our purposes."

"Okay, let's hit her while she's hot and before she cums," Slick urged.

Horse suddenly interjected, "Wait a minute! This is getting good!"

And as they looked back at the monitor they could all see, from the extended angle of Miss Temple's arm, that she was trying to workall fourfingers into her cunt. Her head was back and her eyes were rolling up - - and occasionally she would look at the screen, see the image of that big black cock plunging into that stretched blonde pussy, and she would ram her hand in harder, farther.Then, and Snake gasped when he saw it, she added her thumb to the cunt – now her cunt was way stretched, and she hadher whole handburied in it.

"This is even better than we thought!" said Horse, as he grabbed a video camera and they headed to the computer room.

Oat had a key to the computer lab door. He opened it and the boys stormed in.

Priscilla reacted with terror as they burst though the door, the terror of being discovered, being exposed and losing her job teaching - not to mention the terror of just being caught masturbating.

"Miss Temple, you do look fine," Slick told her with a wide grin as she jumped, trying to pull up her pantyhose with her cunt-drenched hand.


"Seems you like porn, after all," BJ cunningly noted to her, "especially black on white porn."

"Don't be ashamed Miss Temple," Snake advised in a teasing tone. "We know white women like black men."

Priscilla said breathlessly, "This is all just between us. Right?"

"Oh by all means," Horse said in a sarcastic tone.

Horse popped the DVD into the nearest computer . . . onto the screen came the image of Miss Temple.

"We just don't want any kind of misunderstanding," Slick told her, "so we got it all on disk."

"Wha, wha, what do you want from me?" Miss Temple trembled.

"How about getting out of those clothes for starters, Miss Temple," Oat told her, "Right now!"

Slick removed the DVD and waved it in front of the frightened woman. "If you don't get naked right now . . . . ," he told her.

They had set her up; this was serious. What were they going to try to do? She could see one of the boys wielding a video camera. But what choice did she have?


Horse raised the video camera; he was recording. "I'm not taking off anything til you put away that camera," she told him.

"Fine." He shut off the camera and lowered it to his side.

She tried her best to give the boys that teachery frown, with furrowed brow, but they just smiled at her. In defeat, she kicked off her high heels. Then her blouse, exposing some of the finest, big firm round tits they had ever seen - and nipples, dark pink areolas surrounding unbelievable nipples, nipples that were as big around as a thumb and must have stuck out at least a half inch.

"Man I haveneverseen nipples like that," said Oat.

She hesitated. Slick dangled the DVD. She unsnapped her skirt, unzipped it, pulled it down, let it fall to the floor, and stepped out of it. The boys drank in her shapely legs; their crotches were starting to bulge. Horse nodded to her pantyhose.

Priscilla frowned, but grabbed the waistband of the pantyhose. As she lowered them, Horse fired up the video camera, to preserve the instant of her surrender, her total nudity at their hands, forever.


Priscilla saw the camera and began to protest forcefully, but standing there naked, contorting herself in an attempt to cover her vagina and her big bazooms, it was hard to be authoritative. The boy just laughed at her, as he circled and captured every inch of her with his camera.

"You're not telling us what to do," Snake laughed, "We got you naked on tape, and we got a DVD with you jacking off here in school."

She knew they were right. She had no power, no ability to stop them. The best she could do was try to keep the situation from getting totally out of control.


"First Miss Temple, put on those high heels again, and turn around," BJ told her.

She dutifully put on her heels, and turned around as instructed.


"Nice ass!"

"Now let's see your crack!"

"Whaaat???"

"You heard me. Reach around, grab your ass cheeks, and spread 'em. Wide!"

"Now bend over," and she did, exposing her spread ass and pussy for the boys to see. She didn't know it, but her obedience, reluctant though it might have been, told them that she was going to be their subservient slut.


Horse lowered his camera, stepped up to her, and firmly placed his hand on her bare ass. She shot him a hostile look, and he insolently squeezed her ass, and even more insolently stuck his hand in her crack.

"No no no," begged Priscilla.

"Oh yes," said Horse, "BJ sit on the floor there in front of Miss Temple and shut her up for me."

BJ was out of his pants and underwear in a flash. He cock, which was nine inches long but pretty slim, was erect as a flagpole. He sat down, positioning his cock so it was right under Miss Temple's head.

Priscilla was still holding her ass wide open, and was bent over, as she saw BJ's dick right there in front of her face. Before she knew it, BJ grabbed both sides of her head and forced his cock into her mouth.

In surprise, she let go of her ass to push the cock away, but Horse slapped her ass, HARD and barked out, "Whachoo doin' slut? Grab those ass cheeks," and he slapped her again, even harder. In shock she grabbed her ass again, as BJ now forced his cock into her mouth even deeper.

She now realized that she was going to have to satisfy these boys, and it may not be so easy as just a blowjob or two.

Now she felt Horse' finger sliding into her still wet cunt. "How's that feel Miss Temple? Probably not enough fingers yet, hey? We seen what you like."

And now she felt a second finger invade her deepest recesses. Horse was working his fingers in and out, and it was giving herthatfeeling, the feeling that makes her pussy so wet. She let out a small moan. The boys heard, and BJ started to really pump his dick into her mouth as Horse shoved a third finger up her hole.

She liked the dick in her mouth, but it was his big fingers invading her that made Priscilla start to thrust her ass, and moan, and moan. Now a fourth finger! Priscilla started really thrusting her cunt onto his fingers.

"We know what you want Miss Temple," as Horse started pistoning all four fingers in and out of her oozing quim. "Slick, Oat, get on those tits."

Well Oat had been waiting to get that nipple into his mouth, and he dropped to the floor, and sucked it in like a man dying of thirst.

Slick on the other hand stood by Miss Temple and started to caress her big nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Man I never have seen a nipple this big. This is hot. Think they're more sensitive when they're big like this?" And he started pulling on her nipple, and twisting it. Gently at first, then harder . . . and harder . . . and harder.

By now Priscilla had lost any sense of shyness or decorum she may have had. She had four fingers up her cunt sending waves of ecstasy through her body, one nipple being lovingly licked and sucked, a silky smooth sweet black dick leaking some delicious pre-cum in her mouth, and a strong hand sending waves of pain/pleasure through her with every twist of her other nipple. She was thrusting her cunt on the hand, bobbing her head on the dick, and sticking out her tits as her nipples were sucked and twisted.

Nothing was going through her brain. Her body had overtaken her brain with its' passion for these boys, and their dicks and hands, and mouths.

"I think she likes it, let's give er some more. C'mon Miss Temple," as Horse gently grabbed her hand and guided her to her feet "Clear off that table." As quick as he said it the computer monitors and keyboards were pushed aside, and Horse helped Miss Temple onto the table, positioning her doggie style, on her hands and knees.

"Just take it easy Miss Temple, you're gonna like this," said Horse as he once again slipped his four fingers into her glistening cunt . . . . but now, now that he had a better angle with her cunt right in front of him Horse folded his thumb in too. Now he really started to push . . . it wasn't about getting in just the fingers and thumb . . .he was going to fist her,right there on the table with her big tits swinging, her cunt dripping, and his friends watching.

Shehadbeen fisted once before, but it was by a petite little lesbo, with her dainty little hand, not by a big black man with enormous hands.

"Oh no, please stop. Please don't, please," she whimpered. But as she whimpered, she never stopped gyrating her hips. "Please don't, no one has ever done this to me before, please stop."

Horse snorted, "We saw you, we saw you stick your whole hand up there. Slick, start twisting her nipples again, I want to hear her moan."

"No no please please," she was begging . . . . but her hips were still gyrating, and now Horse had his fingers all the way in, even the knuckles, and was all the way up to the big knuckle at the base of his thumb. And as he put his weight behind it, suddenly his hand slipped all the way in! Now it was in up to his wrist!

"Oooo oooo oooo!" Miss Temple gasped, and as Horse balled up his hand into a fist inside her cunt, he could feel her vaginal canal start to contract.

Snake whipped out his long black cock and started jerking it off, "Man I ain't never seen anything like that. What a slut. Usually these white girls can't even fit our cocks, and she's just swallowing up his whole hand!"

Priscilla was wailing, "I'm cumming I'm cumming! Take it out! Aaaah! Aaaa!"

But instead of taking it out, Horse started pumping her cunt with his balled up fist, and the more he pumped the more she screamed, and the more she came.

"Let's shut her up," says Oat, as he steps in front of Miss Temple, and Oat being a really big guy, stuffs her mouth with the fattest cock she's ever seen.

"Uumph umph!" And as he pulls her mouth even deeper on his dick Oat chides, "Better stop talking with your mouth full Miss Temple. It ain't polite ya know."

All Priscilla knows is that her cunt is being stuffed by Horse like never before, his strong fist spreading her out and sending ripples of ecstasy through her body, her mouth is being stretched by the sweetest, fattest cock ever, and somebody keeps reminding her that she's just a subservient slut by twisting her nipples until tears well up in her eyes. She always wondered about heaven, and here it was right on earth, right in the Media Lab!

Priscilla is beyond regret or shame by the time she feels several hands lift her and flip her over on her back. Two of the hands are lifting her legs, spreading them apart so she's spread-eagled and pulled apart like a wishbone being strained to the breaking point, two of them are holding her arms far apart and wide – so between her arms and legs she's helplessly spread, wide open to be used and abused. One of them is balled up in a fist, being forced into her love canal. Two of them are squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples. One of them is jerking off the massive dick whose head is in her mouth.

"Now you gotta beg slut," as Horse withdraws his fist from her hungry cunt. "You gotta beg me. Please Mr. Horse, fist my slut hole. You say it or I won't put it back in."

Priscilla, chest heaving, looks at Horse through ravenous eyes, "Please please".

Horse laughs as he bends over, and to her surprise pushes his thumb savagely into her bunghole, "Now you beg me bitch or I'm gonna put my fist uphereinstead!"

Beyond shame she blurts, "Mr. Horse please put your fist in my sluthole. Please please," as she arches her back and stomach, thrusting her still glistening, still distended cunt toward Horse.

"Miss Temple, you're doin fine, you're gonna get an A in this class," says Horse as he balls up his left hand into a fist and starts to grind it around and around, pushing on Miss Temple's dripping vaginal lips and mashing and crushing her clit.

"Please please Mr. Horse stick it in. Please please give it to me."

And as Horse powers his fist down her canal Miss Temple starts cumming - bucking her ass up and down, trying to squeeze shut her legs which are being held far apart by strong young men.

"Eeeee! Eeeeee! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"BJ, didn't I tell you to shut her up?" And BJ stuffs his rod in her mouth. Priscilla keeps bucking, and cumming, and trying to scream through her stuffed mouth. She's cumming and bucking so hard that Horse's hand and arm is being yanked and dragged as her ass and cunt are flailing wildly up and down, and her cunt is contracted around Horse's wrist so tight he couldn't pull out his hand even if he wanted to.

Finally Priscilla collapses on the table, her cunt relaxing and releasing the smiling boy's hand. "Well Miss Temple, it sure looks like you had your fun. First you're gonna lick all your nasty cum off my hand, then we're gonna have our fun."

As Horse grabs the back of her head and thrusts his pussy-cum drenched fingers into her mouth Priscilla realizes that these boys could do anything to her. Naked, helpless. What could she do? She sucked her cum off his fingers.

"That's a good girl Miss Temple, now suck on Slick here." And once again, for the third time today, the first day she ever tasted black dick, her mouth was invaded yet again. As she started sucking, Horse began kneading her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ow ow," she cried.

"You shut up and suck, or I'm really gonna make you cry." This son of a bitch Horse sounded like her ex, Vince, who did all kinds of horrible things to her. But he always made her cum, and eventually she came to like the rough treatment. How could these boys know? Was there a "Treat Me Like A Slut" sign tattooed on her forehead?

SScorpio
SScorpio
53 Followers
12