Private Showing: Sister's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However the most provocative layout is in one of the later books and shows Amber with two other women in an obvious blatant sexual 8 page spread. It starts with Amber standing up totally naked and one blonde women crouched naked with her side to the camera clinging on to Amber's leg looking at the camera and the other woman is a brunette facing the other way crouching naked but looking up and putting her hand on Amber's beautifully newly shaven cunt.

The rest of the layout shows the ladies in a hot torrid threesome eating each other out and playing with dildoes. One pic has Amber riding the brunette girl cowgirl style while the blonde is getting her pussy eaten out. Another pic has the blonde getting it doggie style from Amber as the brunette is fingering herself. The last pic has Amber getting it doggie style and she is eating the other girl out.

By now, my cock is pulsating and throbbing and it is all I can do to keep from cumming in my pants. "So what do you think brother dear," she says in a seductive voice almost proud of herself. "Pretty hot huh baby? Kinda makes ya wanna spank the ole monkey doesn't it?" Uh-huh," I said as I gulp for air trying to catch my breath. "I must say, that it does."

"Told ya they were hot," Amber says playfully. "As hot as those were baby, they are not nearly as hot as my other talent," Amber adds pressing her now naked body up against my body and her lips to mine. "And what would that talent be," I reply gulping for breath.

"It's called a private showing, "Amber says seductively licking her lips, "and if you are 'up to it,' as I think you seem to be, then I will give you one right here and right now, but be warned, its not for the faint at heart."

"However, the one I have for you is very special and not like any of the ones I have given in the past. This one is very interactive and audience participation is encouraged and expected."

Amber is now totally naked and sitting back on my lap facing me, purposely placing her sweet pink shaved pussy next to my crotch, knowing that my cock is swollen and on the verge of exploding my load in my pants if she isn't careful.

"I tell you what sweetie," Amber says as she rubs her tits against my mouth. "You wait right here and I will go get changed. I have a special outfit I have been sharing just for you. I figured one day I would get around to showing you what I do and when I saw this outfit in Amsterdam, I knew it was perfect. Just sit back relax and if you have to, relieve some stress and I will be right back"

Amber gets up and takes her gym bag and goes down the hall to her room. Meanwhile, I run upstairs to the bathroom and take a cold wash rag and place it on my cock to get the swelling down.

I also employ a trick that one of my girlfriends used on me many times in college to help "bleed of the excess cum" with out making myself cum all the way. It is kinda the way you would bleed excess steam from a pressure valve without releasing it all.

With myself "partially relieved" I am ready to go back downstairs for Amber's "surprise." I pour myself a glass of tea, light a cigarette and wait back on the grey leather overstuffed couch.

It is about 15 minutes when Amber opens the door to the room and says "Are you ready baby," and I reply "sure am". She then adds "Well sugar, close your eyes until I tell you to open them and I am sure you will be pleased with what you see."

With that, I close my eyes and put my hands over my eyes to keep them closed. Amber tosses a white "L'eggs" pantyhose egg out so that it is right in front of me and then goes back into the room and calls out

"Put this blindfold on sweetie. I wanna make sure you don't peek" "Very well" I reply and put it on then tell her I am ready and she says "Ok sweetie, ready or not here I come."

I hear Amber piddle around with the stereo and put some music in the CD changer. It is a mixture of some funky Egyptian dance music as well as some slow intense erotic "mood music."

Standing in front of me, Amber has herself posed and tells me I can pull off the blindfold. When I do, I see Amber in a way that almost makes me cream in my pants.

Amber is dressed like a school girl, with her red hair combed out and braided into pigtails coming down on both sides. She is also wearing a very sexy, very tight, very revealing schoolgirl outfit.

The top consists of a tight fitting flimsy see through white cotton top that is open in the front and tied in a knot at the midriff. You can definitely see Amber's succulent breasts through the white shirt and they are spilling out in the front.

The bottom consists of a red skirt with black plaid designs on it. The skirt is very, very short and barely covers her ass. I can tell that underneath, she is not wearing any panties and that her snatch is freshly shaven and oh so pink and inviting. For the rest of the outfit, she is wearing white knee high stockings and black saddle shoes.

If I could be arrested for what I was thinking, then I would be serving a life term because my mind is taken back to when Amber is around 12-14 and just coming out of puberty. That is when I first began having naughty fantasies about her but unlike then, now they are able to be made a reality.

"So what do you think baby," Amber says running her hands over her body. "You like what you see, I know I sure do." I am so breath taken that all I can manage is to gulp out an "uh-huh" response as I am still trying to take in what I see standing there in front of me. "Well baby," Amber says untying her top. "Just sit back and let Mistress Amber do her work. After all, naughty little Amber lives to please and serve her daddy."

With that, Amber begins to dance around seductively and turns facing away from me and rubs her butt over my crotch as she sits on my lap and leans back into my body. I place my hands on her hips and she takes them and places them around her waist.

As Amber grinds her pussy against my crotch I begin to move my hands slowly up her warm body until I reach her sumptuous breasts. I cup them in my hands and they feel so-o-o-o-o-o-o soft and inviting and Amber just leans back in my arms as I hold her there and I begin to kiss the back of her neck.

After about a couple of minutes of riding me that way, Amber stands up and turns to face me. Taking off her top, she folds it long ways and places it around the back of my neck and pulls me to her. I am about even with her belly button and I begin to kiss her soft warm flesh and move my hands on her body.

Amber then leans in and kneels in front of me and spreads my legs so they are about shoulder length's apart. Taking my sweat pants by the waist, she grabs them and proceeds to pull them off of me, leaving me only in my t-shirt and socks. Amber then stands up slightly and pulls my shirt off over my head so that now the only thing I have on are my socks and a smile.

Amber unfastens her skirt and lets it drop to the floor and then lays back on the coffee table which she has pulled up close to the couch and spreads her legs wide. Amber proceeds to rub her pussy as she looks at me seductively and I watch her as she fingers herself, bringing herself off to an orgasm.

Taking her finger, she places it in her mouth and sucks on the juices and purrs with delight as she says "Mmmmm, so very sweet. Would you like a taste sweetie?" I nod my head breathlessly in the affirmative and Amber fingers herself again and then takes it and seductively places it in my mouth.

Oh it is like a dream cum true. Amber is so sweet and so tasty, even better than I had imagined all those years even to this day as I had countless times spanked my monkey to her, fantasizing about her.

"Would you like to drink from the blessed fountain of honey nectar," Amber says purring. Again, I manage to nod my head in the affirmative and Amber lies back, drapes her legs over my shoulders and thrusts her inviting womanhood in my face.

Amber begins to grind her crotch slowly against my mouth and I bury my head in her snatch using my tongue like a little cock. I grab her hips and hold her there as she begins to fuck my face, all the while her orgasm is building deep within her.

I can feel Amber's juices begin to flow over my tongue and I know it wont be long until Amber is on the verge of cumming.

Amber begins to moan and cries out "Oh yes daddy, make your bad little girl cum in your face." It isn't long until Amber is ready to cum and she shrills as the orgasm hits her like a massive volcano. She gasps for breath, her body tenses and relaxes and she floods my mouth with her hot sticky cream.

Her orgasm is so intense that her cum juices actually squirt out like they were being released from a hose. Amber unlocks her ankles and lowers her legs and sits forward, giving me a big wet kiss.

"Oh god brother dear," she pants breathlessly That was even better than I imagined. You are so fucking good baby. You knew exactly where to lick and how to get my clitty so fucking hot. Never have I creamed or squirted so hard like that."

Amber then kneels in front of me and seductively says "Its my turn to please you brother dear," and with that she spreads my leg and begins to suck on my cock.

Amber runs her tongue around the edges of my cock and she then goes down on it taking it all in. I am so fucking horny that it isn't too long until I am ready to squirt my load into her wet mouth. "Oh god I'm going to cum Amber," I moan. "Give yourself to me sweetie," Amber replies. I have waited so long to taste your hot cream."

I shoot my load inside of Amber's waiting mouth and she takes it all in drinking it all down, not missing a drop. However, Amber doesn't stop there, she continues to suck on me until I am hard again and as horny as I am, that doesn't take too long.

Once I am good and hard, Amber mounts my cock by sitting in my lap facing me and embraces me, pressing her warm naked body into mine as she slowly begins to fuck me.

My huge 9 inch cock is buried deep inside her tight pussy as her sugar walls grip the sides of my cock like a vise and strokes it, milking it dry like 1000's of tiny velvety fingers caressing my manhood.

Amber bounces up and down on my cock as we passionately kiss and our tongues probe each other's mouths. Amber then places one of her soft supple breasts next to my mouth and asks me to suck on her nipples while we fuck. I gladly do it and as I suck it makes her so very hot and she builds up speed until she is riding me fast and furiously.

It isn't long until I can feel Amber's cock quake and contract and soon she is flooding my cock with her sweet sticky cum. It acts as a lubricant and my cock squishes against the sides of her pussy walls as her wetness flows out of her sweet cherry bowl.

Amber suddenly arches her back and cries out in passion as the next wave of her orgasm hits her. "Oh god Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s," she shrills, screaming at the top of her lungs. "Make me cum more and more until I can cum no more."

I continue to pump her as she rides me and her tight pussy milks my cock dry. It is all I can do to hold back and soon my cock is fully swollen and I can contain it no longer.

"I'm going to cum Amber baby," I pant in a breathy voice. "Oh yes," Amber purrs with delight. "Give yourself to me baby. I want to feel your manhood deep inside of me. I want our juices to become one."

I let go of my monster load and Amber croons with delight as I spunk my hot load deep inside her woman hood. Amber continues to ride me as my cock pumps its load for a good 15-20 seconds until it is all gone and Amber then slows down and falls on me as we hold one another with my cock still buried inside of her.

"Oh baby, that was better than I ever imagined," Amber said with a satisfied voice. "You don't know how long I have waited to feel you inside of me and the countless nights in Europe I wanked myself to sleep fantasizing over us. The only other person who knows about my crush on you is Yvette, my girl friend in Europe and she encouraged me to pursue my passion, after all her and Pierre do it all the time."

"I am glad you did," I reply. "I must say, when I saw you at my front door, it was like all those old feelings came back and I don't know how long it would have been before I had to 'fess up before I exploded."

"So what did ya think about the private showing," Amber says with a wicked smile. "Pretty hot, huh?". Oh yeah baby," I replied. "I must say its better than the ones I have paid 40 bucks for at the strip joints and those you don't even get close to the girls."

"Well sweetie, there are many more of those waiting for you," Amber says putting her lips to mine and kissing me. "That and carnal delights beyond your wildest dreams await you as my lover, that is if you are up to it?"

I would have been a fool to turn down an offer like that and my momma didn't raise no dummy, so I told her that I was more than up to it. "Well baby, then it's sealed" Amber said with a smile. "Now all we need to do is consummate our union," and with that she leads me down the hall to her room.

Once there, we fuck like rabbits in every position imaginable including cowgirl style, doggies style missionary style. Also during our sex session Amber does something that I hadn't had done to me ever since I was a sophomore in college She tit fucks me like one of my former lit professors, a 38 year old big titted 44DD blonde named Brenda did to me.

After our grueling intense sex session, Amber and I go down stairs to the basement where my Jacuzzi hot tub is located in my "playroom" just off from my personal bedroom suite. We take some wine I had in the fridge along with a couple of glasses and take a long hot bath as we kiss and toast to our new union.

"So Amber, how would you like to be my personal assistant," I ask. "What do you mean sweetie," she replies. "Well, I am in need of someone with your experience in the fashion business to help on new campaigns. Your title could be design consultant. I think they will go for it, after all they are looking for an person to fill that slot and who better qualified than you."

"Yeah, and the fact that I am your sis helps to don't it" Amber says coyly. "Well, it's who ya know that gets you these good jobs," I reply "and besides I can personally vouch for your qualifications." "I don't think they are talking about those kind of qualifications brother dear," Amber says clearing her throat and winking naughtily. "Oh well sis, it'll be our little secret.

So what about modeling, how am I gonna do that," Amber adds. "Well, I happen to be somewhat skilled at that," I reply and who better would you trust your loving brother or some greasy slimy photographer who wants to get inside your pants."

"You gotta point there ," Amber replies. "You got yourself a deal sweetie" "Good," I reply, I will call Ed and tell him I have found the person and I am sure he will okay it."

" Boy oh boy," Amber chuckles putting her hand in front of her mouth. " I just thought of something. If mom and dad could see us now it would freak their puritanical prudish minds and cause them to have an adverse sphincter reaction. But what the hell, we are adults and what they don't know wont hurt them."

"I'll never tell," I reply and If they ask whey you are living here I will say that you are working for me as my personal assistant and they will be happy that you have settled down and are, in their mind, 'doing something purposeful with your life.'"

By now, it is almost lunch time and Amber and I get dressed and go out for pizza then I show her the sights around town. Later we go horseback riding on a private trail I know that leads by the waterfall where we "have fun under the waterfall," if you catch my drift.

I call Ed and Amber is interviewed and hired that same day. However, Ed is so impressed with Amber that he makes her Senior Design Consultant working directly for the new Executive Vice President in charge of Corporate Accounts, ME!!!.

Ed had been wanting to promote me and finally the board saw how valuable I was and the fact that if I wasn't promoted the competition would hire me away in a heart beat.

Amber did well and brought in lots of new ideas for new accounts. Between the two of us, sales skyrocketed and profits rose almost 70% over the next 18 months to where we find ourselves now. Amber's and mine relationship is continuing to grow deeper and deeper by the day.

Personally and professionally, Amber and I are where we want to be and things are looking up. Only time will tell what lies ahead, but with fate on our side the future looks good!

12