Problem Child Ch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnny_PT
Johnny_PT
20 Followers

"Yes, baby... Yes," he mumbled with urgency. He needed to fuck her now or he'd burst.

"So fuck her good, fuck her until you fill 'er up with your spunk, Daddy!"

And then came heaven when he felt her pussy stretch open against the tip of his purple cock. Her wetness was literally dripping on his cock, something he had never experienced in his life. They were a perfect fit. He moaned when she pushed an inch down, impaling herself on his erection. John couldn't believe that it was possible to experience such an amount of pleasure — and on top of that by fucking his own daughter. Crazy with passion, he kissed her cleavage, feeling her breasts, which had become slightly bigger than since a couple of weeks, probably due to her pregnancy.

"Fuck your daughter, make her pregnant. Oh Daddy, you're so good to me. Better than any other man."

John looked at his daughter. Cindy's eyes were closed, enjoying the moment, giving herself to him, completely, unlike any lover he'd ever had. Slowly, he began to fuck her dripping hole, which caused his daughter to bite her lower lip as though she wanted to stifle any moaning.

They were both covered with sweat, but he didn't mind. He liked his daughter's sexy musk. His cock was slick with her love dew, which magnified all the pleasure he felt every time he thrust inside her.

"Harder, Daddy. Harder. Make me come. I want you to come in my pussy. I want to have your baby." With a dreamy expression in her pretty face, her eyes half-shut, she smiled at him, and tenderly kissed him, driving his hands onto her breasts. She whispered, "Touch me, touch me... I'm yours... forever... You earned it." The moment she whispered these words he began to come, spurting inside her pussy gobs of hot sperm.

"Ohhh, Daddy... Yes, fill me up. Oh, yes..."

Her pussy clenched around his cock as she was hit by an overwhelming orgasm.

They kept kissing, his cock still inside his daughter's pussy. "Oh, Dad, you're so good. Every time a guy fucked me, he'd immediately roll over to the side and light a smoke. You're not like that. You stay hard and you listen to me. I love you. I love you. I love you so much." And she kept pumping herself, preventing his erection from deflating. They kept holding each other in that intimate position until they heard a hard knock at the door.

(Teasers: So, is Cindy going to have John's baby, her own father? Will the baby's paternity ever become known? Will Clara or Marcie catch him fucking his own daughter? Will Clara join them in a familial threesome? Or is he going to jail after being ratted out by Marcie? And most of all, how was John and Cindy's first time? If you want to know the answer to these questions, let me know! Thanks!)

Johnny_PT
Johnny_PT
20 Followers
12