Product Tester

Story Info
This has got to be the best job in the world.
4.8k words
4.32
100.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story, I hope you enjoy it.

*****

So here’s my story. The ad in the paper had seemed innocent enough…

WANTED: Part-time lab assistant for product testing centre. Must be trustworthy and good at following directions. Call for details.

It was followed by a local phone number.

Since I was “between jobs,” and had been for some time, I decided to call and find out more. Surprisingly they didn’t want to know much about me; after only a brief conversation I was invited to come to their offices and talk to the personnel department.

The office in question was in one of a multitude of seemingly interchangeable small office buildings located in one of those commercial districts downtown. You know the kind; they’re those specialized businesses that don’t count on walk-in customers, and from the outside it’s impossible to tell what they are. After all, if you needed the good or service they provided chances are you already know where you were going. Unfortunately, I had no idea where I was going, so I spent a good half hour trying to find the right one. But I braved the heat, and eventually I did find the right building and gratefully stepped into the air-conditioned reception room where I received my first thrill of the day. The receptionist behind the desk was an absolute stunner. Pale skin, black hair, and, from what I could see from the wrong side of her chest-high desk, a terrific figure. She was small and busty, a combination that had always stopped me in my tracks. As I entered she smiled prettily and said “Can I help you?”

I introduced myself, adding, “I called about the ad in the paper and they told me to come here.”

“Of course, we’ve been expecting you. Come this way.” She stood to lead me out of the room. Now that I think about it, I don’t really remember much about what the hallway looked like, since I was pretty intent on following her. There’s something about a tight skirt over a shapely behind that tends to hold my attention. All too quickly we were at out destination, though, and I managed to avert my gaze just in time. She turned to face me as she opened a door and waved me inside.

As soon as had I stepped into the room she closed the door behind me abruptly, making me jump. I didn’t get a chance to miss her, though, as my attention was quickly drawn to room’s sole occupant.

“Hello there, come, sit down.” Sitting behind a long, wide desk was an absolute goddess, of the Nordic persuasion, in lab coat and glasses. She was every bit the stereotypical Scandinavian beauty with crystal blue eyes, short hair so blonde it was almost white, and smooth flawless skin. It was hard to judge her height while she was seated, but she looked as though she might be at least six feet tall. Her build was surprisingly slender for a woman of her size, but nevertheless she was the owner of a very large pair of firm and shapely-looking breasts that strained against the white fabric of her coat.

“I’m Ana, Dr. Smedley’s assistant,” she continued. Actually, there was only a moment between the two statements, so I’m sorry if my descriptions made it seem longer. I just felt her appearance deserved a bit of extra attention to detail. I sat down and introduced myself, and did my best to look attentive without staring.

“As you know from our ad, we conduct product testing here. Basically, we test appliances to determine factors such as their durability and effectiveness. It’s all very straightforward, but there is one important bit of paperwork we need to get out of the way before you can get started. A lot of the appliances we work on here are pre-release, so we’ll require you to sign a non-disclosure agreement.”

“I’m sorry, but I’m not clear on what my job here will be exactly.”

“Sorry, I thought you’d been told. It’s simple really. Basically you’re just going to assist Dr. Smedley during the tests. You take notes, measurements, whatever he needs you to do. He’ll probably need you to make some observations too, as an objective witness.”

“That doesn’t sound too difficult. May I ask what I’ll be earning?”

“You’ll be getting $50 a test. The lengths of the tests vary, depending on the appliance in question, but it’s safe to say you’ll be able to fit in at least three a day.”

“Seriously? That’s terrific!”

“I’m glad you think so. All you have to do is sign here.”

I glanced over the document and it all seemed to be in order, so I happily signed. Of course, I may have been a bit distracted. To be perfectly honest, she could have put nearly anything in front of me at that point and I’d have signed it. I’m pretty sure I didn’t sign away my house or soul or anything, but you never know. It was the way she leaned forward to offer the papers to me, causing her lab coat to gape open slightly. Not much, but enough for me to get a tantalizing glimpse at her cleavage.

“Now if you’ll just follow me,” she said, standing up and, sadly, taking the view with her. I was right, though, she was at least a good six feet tall. No, make that a great six feet tall.

“Anywhere,” I said distractedly.

“Pardon?”


“Um…lead the way, please.”

At that she turned and led me back to the tiny hallway, which she quite nearly filled from top to bottom, and took me to the room across the way. This was the testing area, an L-shaped shaped room with uniformly white walls and floors. A door in the long leg of the “L” presumably led to a space on the far side, while the short leg was a glass partition dividing the space from the rest of the room. A desk took up the space in front of the partition, while the cluttered space on the far side was dominated by a large object concealed beneath a cloth. The desk, which was bare except for a small box that seemed to be bolted down, was furnished with two simple chairs, the nearer of which was occupied by a goofy-looking man in his early thirties. He was engrossed in some paperwork. I’ll just leave his description at that, since I doubt any of you are any more interested in him than I was.

“Dr. Smedley, this is your new research assistant,” Ana said as she led me to the room.

“Hello Doctor,” I said, stepping forward and putting out a friendly hand to shake.

“Yes, yes, take your seat.” He said distractedly, placing a clipboard into the proffered hand. I took it and did as he said, sitting in front the small box. “We’re going to start with a simple experiment. I’ll be making observations throughout the test but I’ll need to be able to focus on several things at once, so what I need you to do is write them down for me.”

“Sure, that sounds easy enough.”

Just about then, Ana had stepped into the room on the far side of the partition. She quickly strode to stand between me and the mysterious object and pulled of its cover. Then she turned to leave, allowing me my first unobstructed view of the ‘product’ to be tested. I stared dumbly at the strange, saddle-like contraption she had revealed. As much as I tried to direct it elsewhere, my gaze kept being drawn to the brilliant pink rubber cock protruding from the top.

“We’ll be testing product number SYB1148, trade name “Baloney Pony”…hey, are you getting this?” Dr. Smedley turned to me curiously.

“Lord I hope not!” I said, never taking my eyes from the contraption.

“Pardon?”

“Sorry, doctor. Yes, I’m writing it down. Um…is that what I think it is?”

“We test a variety of products here, ranging from gardening tools to kitchen appliances, but one of our most lucrative contracts is with a company that produces adult novelties.”

“Right, just checking. So…how will we be testing it?”

“Well, we perform a variety of tests at this facility. In some cases we check the durability and responses to various stresses. In this case we’re testing the effectiveness of the product.”


“Effectiveness? You mean how well it works?”

“Precisely,” he said as the door opened, admitting Ana and another young woman in a lab coat. The new girl was a beautiful young Latina with dark hair, eyes, and skin. Small and slight, she was the opposite of Ana in every way. In every way except for the fact that they were both breath-takingly gorgeous, that is. “Ah, Val, come in. We were just talking about you.”

“Why Doctor, is this your new assistant? He’s cute!” She cast her appraising glance over toward me as Ana led her into the smaller room and the contraption within.

“Now, don’t tease him Val, I’m sure he’s nervous enough as it is,” said Ana, giving me a wink.

“Actually, I don’t think I know enough about what’s going on to be nervous. Should I be?” I asked curiously.

“You tell me,” said Val as she shrugged off the lab coat, letting it fall to her feet. She wore nothing underneath. My eyes, which had automatically followed her coat to the floor, began slowly working their way back up her body. Her skin was the same lovely shade from head to toe, soft and smooth without a tan-line or blemish. I followed her sexy legs up to the tangle of black hair between them, pausing briefly before following the curve of her stomach up to her firm, proud breasts. Again I paused, taking in their smooth, rounded shape and the dark nipples that topped them. Despite the warmth of the room, they seemed to be stiffening slightly. Then my gaze continued up to Val’s face and I found her big brown eyes looking straight into mine. The challenge in them, along with her thoughtful half-smile, made me wonder if it wasn’t something other than a chill making her nipples tighten.

Meanwhile, Ana had been busily attending to various chores in the smaller room. She picked up Val’s lab coat and hung it from a hook on the wall, then began bustling about some boxy, wire-encrusted machines in the back corner. As Val stood there, nude and unashamed, Ana began attaching a few of the wires to various places on her body.

The doctor leaned over to me and said, “Those machines will be doing most of the work, recording data such as heart rate and respiration, as well as skin conductivity. Our job is just to make a variety of subjective observations about what we perceive the machine’s effects to be. Oh, and to control the machine, of course,” He nodded, indicating the knob at my left hand.

Val began climbing up onto the saddle. “Are you gonna show me a good time, new guy?” she asked with a grin as she straddled the contraption. Ana started to squeeze a small amount of gel, presumably a lubricant, onto the rubber cock, but Val reached out and caught her wrist. “Let me,” she said and proceeded to gently rub the fluid onto the cook, all the while looking right at me with that same infuriating half-smile. “Although I’m probably not going to need much of this, am I new guy?”

“Uh…erm…” I stammered as I shifted uncomfortably, trying to ignore the stiffness in my trousers.

“Please, Val, if you’re done showing off I’d like to begin,” said Dr. Smedley coldly.

“Ooh, you and me both,” she responded.

“Whenever you’re ready then,” he said to me. I pried my attention from the woman in front of me as I took up the pen and clipboard and began to take down notes. Ana left the smaller room and exited to the hallway and the doctor continued his speech from earlier. “The time is…9:26 am on the 18th of November, 2002. We are commencing test #7 of the product. The subject is at rest, all readings are nominal. We’ll begin at the lowest setting. If you would be so kind…” he said, inclining his head towards the knob at my left.

I glanced over to the knob. It was marked with the numbers 1-10, but everything higher than 7 was highlighted in red. Gingerly, I turned the knob from the off position to the first setting.

“Ooh!” Val’s response was so electrifying it was as if the knob was wired directly to her body. It may as well have been, come to think of it. In response to my action, the pink rubber dildo had begun vibrating gently, and it seemed Val had positioned herself so that it pressed against a very sensitive location. Her eyes drooped languidly, and she pressed her hands flat on the table behind her and leaned back onto them. Clearly the point of the movement was to press herself more firmly against the tool between her legs, but the way it caused her back to arch toward the ceiling and thrust her gorgeous breasts towards me excited me almost as much as it did her.

“The subject appears to be showing signs of enjoyment,” said Dr. Smedley, without any outward sign of emotion. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

“Snuh,” I managed to reply. In the positive, obviously.

“The stimulation from the product has elicited a positive tactile response from the subject, but no other involuntary movements have been instigated at this time. Heart rate has…elevated slightly, as has respiration, but body temperature remains constant.” I couldn’t believe he was being so clinical. Elevated slightly my ass! She was already starting to pant, which of course only enhanced the entertaining qualities of her breasts. I managed to jerk myself back to reality as Dr. Smedley spoke to me again. “...take it up to three, shall we.”

I turned the knob again, and again the response was instantaneous. Val’s head shot up and her back stiffened, and an even louder moan escaped her lips as the vibrations tripled. More moans were to follow, as her head fell back again and her hips began to rock, ever so slightly.

“The subject has begun to respond more actively to the stimulation. Involuntary responses have commenced, and the nipples are…semi-erect.”

Personally, I would have called the nipples semi-erect even before the test started, but it was undeniable that they had stiffened further since I’d turned the knob again.

Things continued as they were for a short time. The doctor would make a dry, analytical comment and I attempt would write it down without actually looking away from the increasingly erotic sight on the other side of the glass. Val continued to moan and toss her head from time to time, all the while rocking her hips gently. The rocking set up a pleasant counter-motion in her breasts, which had begun to shine with a light coating of sweat. As Dr. Smedley had put it, her “body temperature has begun to elevate.”

“Go ahead and turn it to seven,” the doctor finally told me after finishing his observations.

Finally! I couldn’t wait to see what would happen. I quickly turned the knob to just short of the red danger area and waited for the fun to begin.


“Oh yyyyesss!” Val shouted suddenly. Her entire body snapped forward as the machine began humming loudly. Her eyes locked onto mine and she began laughing, gasping, and moaning all at once. Her hands clutched at the front of the saddle and her hips thrust powerfully against the vibrating cock, making her breasts shake with the urgency of her movements. And all the while she never broke eye contact, and the smile never left her face.

I’m sure that the doctor would have found some sort of dry, analytical way of describing all of that, but right then Ana re-entered the room and rushed to his side. She whispered something into his ear and he immediately leapt to his feet. “I’m very sorry,” he said to me over his shoulder as he left the room, “but something has gone wrong in exam room three with the power-drilldo. Continue with the observations, and whatever you do don’t turn it any higher!” As the door swung shut behind him, I fancied I could hear faint screams in the distance, and they didn’t seem to be the good kind.

For a moment I was paralysed. Here I was, alone with a beautiful naked woman in the throes of passion, and only a thin pane of glass separating us. Then I looked at the clipboard and tried to think of how I could possibly write down what I was seeing.

“New guy!” Val’s moans suddenly changed from inarticulate babble, “Mmm…Hey, New…guy…unh…”

“Me?”

“God, yes! You!” Her pace didn’t slacken as she continued to speak to me. “Turn it up!”

“What”

“Turn…oooh…the machine up…please…I need it.”

“But the doctor said…”


“Fuck the doctor! Oh…or better yet, fuck you…I will…if you’ll just turn…it…up!”

“No way! He could be back any minute and there is absolutely no way I’m risking a job this sweet.”

“You think you know sweet…mmm…try this…” And with that she reached a hand down to touch between her legs, and then held it out in front of her so that I could see the moisture she’d gathered. My god, but she was dripping! Smiling again, she coyly stuck out her tongue and began to gently lick her juices from her fingers. Once they were clean she stuck a whole finger in her mouth and began sucking and moaning. Seems she was caught up in the moment.

“Gah…” I said. Aren’t I the witty one?


“Please…I need…” Her attention back on me, she used her hand to clutch at the saddle again and gazed at me with a pitiful expression.


“Need what?” I said, suddenly realizing that I was the one with the power in this situation. With her on the other side of the glass, she had nothing to offer me. I held all the cards.

“Oh…I need….I need…”

“Tell me what you need Val.”

“I need to…to…”


“To cum?” I asked. I was starting to really enjoy this.

“Yessssss…” She hissed.

“Looks to me like you’re pretty close already.”

“Mmm…so close…please…”


“Maybe if you grabbed hold of one of those lovely nipples and gave it a squeeze.”

“Oh, yes…Oh!” She reached her hand up to her breast and began clutching at it, squeezing and pulling frantically. “More, more!”

“Try both.”


“Unh!” She groaned as her other hand joined the first. Now she was sitting up straight, her hips still thrusting madly at the glistening dildo. She was getting so wet that her juices had even started to drip down the sides of the saddle! “Please, help me!”

“Help you cum? You know I want to…”


“I want…”

“If I had my way, I’d be over there with you…”


“Yes, with me…”

“Touching you…”

“Ooooh…”


“Tasting you…”


“Oh!”

“Fucking you…”


“Oh Jesus Christ YES!” That’d done it. She was over the edge. Her hands dropped to her sides and her eyes rolled up into her head as she began panting and screaming. Her body jerked spastically, all rhythm gone as she lost control and let the waves of pleasure wash through her body. On and on she went, her cries rising in pitch until finally she fell silent and relaxed, sliding gently off the side of the saddle to lie prone on the table. The only sound was the humming of the cock, louder than before as it shook freely, and the faint rasp of her breathing.

“My god Val that was hot.”

No answer.


“Are you alright?” I asked, concerned.

Still no response.

“Hey, Val, are you okay?” I turned off the machine, just in case she couldn’t hear me.

Nothing.


“Val? Val!” I stood up and leaned toward the glass to try and get a better look at her.

“Oooh…I am more than okay, stud.” My knees almost collapsed with relief as she stirred, raising herself with one arm to look at me.

“Oh, thank goodness. I was worried…”


“Worried I might have cum so hard I blew a gasket?” She said with a smile.

“Something like that, yes.”

“Well, I’m not quite that bad off, but I will say that I just had a hell of an orgasm.”

“So you did.”


“I owe you a thank you,” she said as she pushed herself up off the table and began to take careful steps towards me, her knees still wobbling.

“I…umm…happy to help…just doing my job, ma’am…” I stammered. Suddenly I felt a lot less in control.

“Hmm, it looks as though you still need to be taken care of…” She smiled as she looked to my crotch, where a serious bulge was tenting my slacks.

“Oh, don’t mind me, I can manage.”

“I’m sure you can, big boy, but wouldn’t you rather have a little help? Or at least inspiration,” And with that she stopped, inches from the glass, directly in front of me. Slowly, deliberately, she reached between her legs, and then brought her hand up to smear the glass between us with her juices.

12