Professor's Pet Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks really good on you. I told you it would," he smiled back and they went back down into the arena.

The Zamboni was cleaning the ice when they returned. Liz and William had chosen to sit next to each other on the lower row to watch the game together. John and Maggie filed into the upper row and sat down behind their friends.

John handed out the beers and Maggie tapped her friend on the shoulder and waved "hi," as she sat next to her crush. Liz smiled and mouthed, pointing to William, "he's cute." Maggie winked and rested back into her seat.

They enjoyed their semi-alone time for a few minutes, sipping beer and talking while their friends took pleasure in each other's company.

Maggie stayed close, leaning to her left but keeping enough distance. She felt oddly comfortable at his side, listening to his voice and her heart fluttered. "What do you teach?" she asked against his ear in the loud arena.

He leaned in against her earlobe and she closed her eyes as he told her about his career. "History. Early history, medieval is my specialty. Barbarians, the Crusades, Christianity in the middle ages, things of that nature," John said.

"That's sexy," Maggie replied.

The Blackhawks scored again on a power play and the crowd rose up in cheer, breaking off their conversation. Shouting and singing ensued.

The uproar died down and both couples settled back down in their seats. Liz patted Maggie's knee and giggled in a bubbly blonde sort of way and went back to her handsome "date."

John leaned back, "Was that a joke?"

Maggie looked back at him as she slowly sank back in her chair. "What, you teaching history?" she asked.

John nodded taking a few gulps, finishing off his beer.

"Totally serious. There's something very desirable about teachers," she said quietly, making John lean in close to her mouth. "Professors specifically. You give the gift of knowledge and have a part in someone's life. People respect you," Maggie said as she trailed one finger lightly along his fingers on the armrest. "Professors are intelligent, dedicated and influential. I mean come on, how is that not sexy?"

John lifted his head and looked at his pretty, girl-next-door, fantasy woman, "You make it sound much better than it really is."

Maggie shrugged and smiled, "I call it like I see it."

The period ended quickly after and the fans celebrated a shut out win. William and John gave each other a "this is between us guys," nod before escorting the ladies up the stairs and out of the arena. John picked up his souvenir bag and followed Maggie. The pairs parked on completely opposite sides so they said goodbye outside the gate.

"I really enjoyed spending some time with you," Maggie said softly. "I guess I'll see you around sometime."

"If we're lucky," John said sadly. "I enjoyed myself too."

He looked over at his unmarried friend occupied with Liz. He kissed Maggie's cheek and she closed her eyes, appreciating the feel of his lips and goatee on her face.

He pulled back and blushed, "Goodnight."

Maggie smiled, "Goodnight, John."

They stepped away from each other and rounded up their friends. On the car ride home, Liz chatted about William, practically giving Maggie a rundown of everything about him. Maggie politely nodded, keeping things about John to herself as she listened to her friend.

When Maggie got home she stood in front of her full-length mirror, admiring her new shirt. She ran her hands down her curves and turned slightly to the slide. She looked at herself and her new shirt, "Something to remember you by," she said to herself.

John was running wild in her thoughts. She was completely drawn to him after just a small amount of time spent together. "He's married. He's off limits. Don't do anything stupid Maggie," she kept telling herself.

Maggie pulled herself away from the mirror and pulled her shirt off her head, shaking her beer stained hair. She wore a shiny pink satin bra that stood out against her milky flesh as she undid her jeans and shimmied them down her hips, revealing her equally shiny pink panties. "I wonder what sorts of things he'd like," she said out loud to herself, stepping out of her jeans.

Maggie walked across her nicely decorated bedroom. She had been quite happy with the soft purple walls. Her apartment was quant, but it was home. She sat down on the edge of her bed, leaning over to pull open the second drawer of the bamboo style nightstand. Inside were her toys, handcuffs, a few vibrators of various colors and styles and her vibrating tongue ring in its plush case.

She picked out a thin, curved rubbery plastic hot pink vibrator, the curve led to the bulbous head on the end. Then she turned the dial on the bottom to make sure the batteries still had juice. After she was satisfied she turned it off and set it in the middle of her bed.

She turned on the bedside lamp and leaned up on her knees to pull the light on the fan, turning it off. Once her room was pleasantly dimmed, she reached behind her back unclasping her bra and dropped it on her mattress. Maggie laid back on her queen size bed, settling into her pillows.

She opened her knees a small bit and rubbed her palm against her pussy over her panties. She bit her lip as her eyes closed, letting her mind go to John. Her fingers stroked over her panty covered labia, a rush of warmth settling over her.

Her mind brought her to a fantasy of fucking John in his office and she slipped her panties off and kicked them away. She had grown wet and dipped her fingers between her lips collecting some of her juices. Then she trailed her fingers over her clit, drawing elicit moans as she rubbed it with calculated care. Her clit jewelry, slickened by her own arousal, teased against the hidden contours of her nub.

Her thoughts drifted to her kneeling beneath his desk, throbbing hardness behind her tight lips. She knew she had skills that would make him groan and lose his breath. Maggie reached over and picked up her vibrator and brought it to her mouth. Her fingers continued to rub her clit, collecting more juices by slipping her fingers into her tight, squishy hole.

Maggie kept her eyes closed and licked the head of her toy and sucked it into her mouth, picturing sucking John's cock. She wondered how big he was and imagined showing him her tricks she picked up over time. Her fingers slipped down to her cunt and she began steadily fingering herself. She was wetter than she had been in ages.

She smeared her fingers along her walls, softly pumping her fingers in and out. Her spread knees buckled a little as she began thinking of John eating her pussy as she was sitting on his desk. She turned on her vibrator and brought it to her clit. Its buzz made her moan and squirm.

"Oh god, professor," she moaned. "You'll make me feel so good, won't you?"

Maggie circled around her clit with the head of her toy still fingering herself. Her cheeks became flushed and she rubbed her head against her pillows, arching her back with the pleasures she was giving herself.

She slid her fingers out of her slick hole and brought them to her mouth, tasting her own juices, "You'd love how I taste, professor," she whimpered.

Maggie moved her vibrator down to her cunt; her heart was fluttering in her chest. She pushed the toy inside and began working it in her hole. She fucked herself with it and clicked the barbell of her tongue ring against her teeth. In her mind, John was fucking her on his desk, biting all over her neck, telling her how good she felt.

"Oh fuck me, John, Fucking fuck me," she screamed out into her bedroom.

She dragged her heels across the sheets and her moans became more intense. She rubbed the toy against her g-spot as she pumped it inside herself. Her cunt was pulsing around the vibrator, making it harder to continue pushing it inside.

"Fuck, fuck," she moaned, "you're going to make me cum, professor."

Her walls pushed the toy out and she dropped it between her thighs. She quivered and groaned as her cunt squirted her hot cum out of her. Her sheets got soaked and she was left shuddering in post-orgasm bliss. A sweet smile curled on her lips and she lay there for a minute, letting her heart calm down. Then she rolled over onto a dry area of her bed and drifted off to sleep smiling happily, thinking about John.

The next morning Maggie woke from her blissful sleep and cursed herself for sleeping in her contacts. She stretched her nude body, extending her arms above her head as she lay in bed, rubbing her head in the pillows and arching her back. She rolled out of bed to the shower, tossing her sheets and comforter across the bed.

Maggie opened the door to her bathroom and stepped onto the soft green shag rug in front of her sink. After brushing her teeth, and applying drops to her red eyes, she stepped over to another rug and pulled open her clear with retro style green circles shower curtain. One color matched her rugs, the other a complimenting darker green. After turning the water on she let it warm up for a few moments before stepping inside the garden bathtub. She let the hot water run over her body, waking herself up.

As she massaged shampoo into her hair John crept back into her thoughts. "I wonder what school he teaches at. Well, no harm in doing a little personal search on the internet," she talked quietly herself, leaning in and out of the hot water, rinsing her hair. "A little search wouldn't hurt anyone."

Maggie let her mind wander while she conditioned her hair, and then lathered her body in exfoliating Dove body wash. She carefully cleaned her body enjoying the fresh smell of soap, cleansing her body of the previous day. "That wouldn't be creepy, not like I'm going to just show up and stalk him outside his office." She turned off the water and slid into her coral pink bathrobe, letting it dry her body as she blotted her hair dry with a towel.

Maggie picked out a thin white snug little t-shirt and a pair of simple black cotton boy shorts. Her typical loungewear was a t-shirt and panties. She let her hair air-dry and slipped into her minimal outfit. After hanging up her robe she slipped on her black, cute-nerdy-girl-style glasses.

She strolled into her living room and dug her phone out of her purse. She texted her mom back about dinner tonight then opened up her laptop. She went about her daily internet activities then made a bowl of cereal in her kitchen.

Maggie's apartment was adultly decorated; she took pride in her home. The couch and chaise lounge were both black soft velour. The walls were a soft shade of green; she would have to repaint her apartment when she moved out. She decorated the walls with paintings and black wood shelving covered in books and picture frames.

She plopped back down on the couch and flipped on the television, settling on a news show. She munched on her Rice Crispies and did a google search on her crush. She quickly found his faculty page out of the several universities in the Chicago area.

She read about him, where he earned his various degrees from, what his area of focus is. His faculty picture showed him a few years ago with a younger, happier, dorky smile and longer curly hair. Maggie giggled and smiled as she looked at his gentle eyes. She closed her eyes and let her cunt tingle thinking about him for a moment. "Nothing wrong with a little fantasy," she smiled to herself, and then wrote down his office number and building.

She chose not to write down his phone number or e-mail address. That would be too much too soon. She did, however, search the campus map for the location of his building and saved the page to her bookmarks for easy finding later.

She folded the piece of paper with his information into her wallet and went about her day.

Tuesday evening, after work, Maggie went to the grocery store to pick up a few necessities for baking snicker doodle cookies. She passed through to the dairy area and saw him. Her heart fluttered into her throat, and she debated if she should talk to him or not.

John saw her a second later. Maggie waved to him and took a step towards him. Panic flashed across the professor's face, and he quickly shook his head, surprising his younger friend. With an armful of cheese, John's wife returned, dumping it into the cart. Maggie ducked into the nearby aisle, and listened in on the conversation.

What followed was quite predictable. John's wife spent most of the time complaining about the mothers of their children's friends. This went on for the two minutes that Maggie eavesdropped on the conversation.

John and wife finally dispersed, and Maggie was able to quickly collect a dozen eggs.

She hurried to the floral section and picked out two gerber daises, one pink and one white. She held them to her nose, smelling their sweet aroma as she walked to the card section. She thought about John. Maggie picked up a little pink card, simple and plain. After she concluded her shopping she hurried to the registers, avoiding John. One run-in was enough for today, especially with his wife there.

The next morning she woke up early. She didn't have to work until noon, but this morning she was going to John's office. Maggie hopped out of bed, anxiously. She hurried in the shower and blow-dried her hair before slipping into a pair of grey pinstripe slacks and a white sweater with a pink collared shirt underneath.

Maggie's heart was racing as she opened up her laptop to check the campus map once more, double checking the building's location. She slipped on her glasses and stepped into her pink pumps. She looked in her fridge then closed it, "I'll get breakfast after," she said to herself. Then she plucked the daises out of a small vase on her coffee table, the card attached by a thin and curly, white gift-wrap ribbon wrapped around the flowers. She picked up the scotch tape she had set on the table the previous night and grabbed her purse, hurrying out the door.

The drive seemed like an eternity, though it was only a few miles away. Maggie wasn't used to morning commuters on top of her time constraint. Her heart pounded in her chest, making it hard for her to breathe as she wandered among the buildings, wide-eyed, taking in everything in for the first time. She checked her watch and rushed several more yards to a brown stone building with large windows. She looked at the sign and back down at her paper "224," she said aloud and went inside.

The building was quiet as she looked around for the stairwell, finding it just behind the wall with chairs lined up against it. Maggie took a deep breath and headed up the stairs, carefully climbing up in her heels. She arrived on the second floor, it was quiet but a few office doors were open with lecturers and professors checking up on e-mails and getting ready for their classes. Maggie walked quietly as she could, wanting to bring as little attention to herself as she could as she passed by the open offices.

She set her purse down softly in front of the office labeled 224. She glanced at the nameplate that read "John Gottschalk" next to the door and the schedule posted underneath. Maggie carefully taped the daises to the door, the pink one layered just under the white one, giving each one's petals enough space. The card dangled on its ribbon against the door. Maggie gave it a little tug to make sure it wouldn't fall off then pressed her hand softly on the door before scurrying off back down the hall.

Maggie checked her watch, hurrying to get out of the area before he'd possibly see her. She returned to her white Jetta and headed off to breakfast to snag a bagel.

When John arrived at his office, he saw the flowers on his door as he came down the hall. He smirked and set his brief case down against the door and cautiously peeled the tape from the door. He looked over his shoulders before he opened the card, inside in bubbly handwriting it read "From your secret admirer" and a little heart drawn under the words. John took a quick smell of the flowers before opening his office door. He had a good feeling who they were from and smiled big at the attention she was giving him.

Between classes in the afternoon John masturbated in his locked up office. He daydreamed of Maggie riding him in his executive chair, her pretty brown locks bouncing on her shoulders as she whimpered, digging his cock into her. His hand glided along his shaft, groaning softly to himself as his eyes closed. He imagined her smooth cunt gripping his cock as he held her ass, fucking her deep. He quickly rubbed one out into a tissue and cleaned up before his next class.

Friday afternoon, Maggie stopped at a local coffee shop after work. She saw John sitting outside, seemingly alone, in what looked like the same slacks and sweater vest he had worn during their first meeting. John looked up from his laptop as he heard her approaching and smiled.

"Fancy meeting you here," John said, looking Maggie over in her black dress and white cardigan.

Maggie smiled, "Are you alone?" she asked then took a sip of her latte.

John pushed some papers over on the table, making room for her to sit down. "Yes, madam," he replied.

She nodded and sat down next to him, admiring a stack of what seemed to be student's papers. "A professor's job is never done?" she teased him.

"It's done when I want it to be," John said sipping his black coffee. "Or when the students get ancy."

Maggie crossed her legs and leaned to her right, towards John, "Do you mind some company?"

John shook his head, "Of course not, but I need to ask you a question first."

"What's that?" Maggie asked, raising a brow.

"Did you do some stalking and leave flowers on my office door the other day?" he asked writing a grade at the top of a paper then looked over at Maggie.

She blushed.

"Well?" he asked again putting the cap on a red pen, putting it down on top of the stack of papers.

"Maybe, maybe I did," Maggie said, smiling softly.

John smiled, "I thought it was you."

Maggie sipped her latté quietly, grinning behind the cup.

"Why did you do it Maggie?" he asked.

"Because you deserve to smile," she replied softly, raising her eyes to John's.

John looked at her pretty hazel eyes, part of him wanted to grab her and take her into the restroom and fuck her silly. But he pushed those thoughts away, "I smiled all day, thank you."

"I'm glad I could help."

They began talking about his work, plans for the weekend and standard coffee shop conversation. Eventually, Maggie had to know, "So, tell me about your wife."

"My wife," John looked at her slightly puzzled, "what do you want to know?"

Maggie made a thoughtful face and finished up her drink. "About her, about you and her, about your relationship."

John sighed and fingered the insulator sleeve on his coffee cup, "Well, we've been married fifteen years and I've begun to split my days into good days and divorce days," he said softly. Maggie listened intently as he continued. "It's more often bad days."

Maggie nodded, showing concern, "Do you fight a lot?"

John shook his head, "Arguments, no. But non-verbal quiet fights, yes. She's my wife and I love her. But now-a days..."

Maggie reached over and gently set her hand on top of his, squeezing softly.

"It's probably almost over, I don't know how much longer we can last. Or, I should say, I can last like this."

Maggie gulped, "I'm sorry."

John squeezed her hand back, "Don't be, it's not your fault," he smiled reassuringly.

She nodded, "Just do what makes you happy because you deserve it."

John nodded back with his new friend and changed the subject, "Oh, this might sound silly, but I have a band."

"A band?" Maggie asked, keeping her hand softly cupped in his.

John grinned, "Yes, a band. More like, friends getting together and playing to let off steam."