Progenitor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haramiru
haramiru
151 Followers

I rolled off of her, and the Latina MILF straddled me immediately. She was still wearing the midriff top, and she stripped it off of herself as I watched. I could see she was actually wearing a nursing bra, and almost felt bad for a moment. On the other hand, I was about to bless her genes by producing 4-5 Homo Sapiens v20 children with her, so I couldn't get too upset at it. The other Latina was still turned on, and was fingering herself furiously while we fucked.

Sarah was lying on her back still where I'd left her, looking back and forth between Claire, who was now looking around six months pregnant, her bridesmaid who was doing me while the other one fingered herself furiously, and her father who was watching it all like a robot. Claire's British co-worker was watching Claire's swelling belly with a rapt expression on her face. I knew what was about to go on there, and I wasn't going to have any of it just yet.

I absolutely, positively, wanted to be inside of every girl involved at this session, so I snapped my fingers. The Brit looked at me. "What's your name?", I panted as I pounded away at the MILF, getting harder and harder.

"Robbie, sir", she said. She looked at me, then she looked at Claire, then she looked at me - clearly, her instincts were fighting with each other. I saw Claire wince and then put her hand to her belly, and knew my time was running out. If Claire started to deliver before I had my penis inside of Robbie, her instincts would side with taking one of Claire's eggs.

"Get naked, Robbie", I ordered. To my surprise, it worked - she immediately began stripping to her skivvies and then setting those aside. She was a blazing, natural redhead, with a trimmed bush and alabaster skin. I looked up at her jutting alabaster breasts, perfectly framed by the halo of her red, perky hair, as she knelt down near my head.

"I hope you don't think I do this often, sir", she said.

I grunted as I approached my climax, and I heard a startled gasp from Claire, along with a splash as her water broke. Robbie was distracted for a moment, about to get up, when I reached over to my left and grabbed for the dazed Sarah's crotch. "Hey, now...!" Sarah called out, grabbing for my hand.

Didn't matter - my fingers were now slick with what was dribbling out of Sarah. As Robbie started to stand to go to Claire, I landed my fingers inside of Robbie's vagina. She looked down for a moment, torn, looking down at my two fingers buried knuckle-deep inside of her and then over at her friend Claire. I could feel the heat radiating from her body, and I could tell she was probably going to be the best lay of the group. And then, it was decided - Robbie nearly collapsed as she sank to her knees in ecstacy, impaled upon my fingers.

Sarah chose that moment to call out, "Oh SHIT!" - I glanced out and saw her struggling free of the dress as a small bulge started to form within her own abdomen. She scooted backwards, wearing only a pair of white panties, as if she could get away from what was inside her. She backed up until she hit the bench, then shakily lifted herself up and sat down on it, across from Claire. In the meantime, the fitness-buff Latina bridesmaid took my right hand again, guiding it back to her pussy. The fact she wasn't intensely interested in what was happening to Claire at this point told me she'd already conceived - just hadn't started to show yet.

I looked back at the MILF I was having sex with - her breasts heaved, her belly was criss-crossed with the stretch marks of at least one previous pregnancy, and every part of her instincts knew exactly what she was choosing as she rode me bareback. And yet she kept at it - thrusting, grinning this mischievious "I'm doing this no matter what" smile as she did so. I could feel her starting to tighten up inside, and it coaxed my next orgasm out of me. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine - she was at the stage where she knew exactly what was going on, and yet unlike the others so far she thrust harder, driving me deeper inside of her. I pulled my fingers out of the other two girls and pulled her down to me, kissing her on the lips and wrapping my arms around her as I climaxed inside of her. I could feel her orgasm as I came, squeezing my penis and milking every last drop of sperm she could from me. As soon as my penis had finished pulsing, she giggled and sat back up, pulling the fiery hard-bodied bridesmaid over towards me and saying, "Your turn, Maria!"

"Hi, I'm Maria", said the hard-bodied girl as she straddled me. "You just fucked my sister Lupita, by the way", she continued. I started getting hard again already as Maria mounted me. First she laid her slick vulva on top of my penis and rubbed my shaft up and down along it. Then, as I hardened in response, she reached down and deftly slipped me inside of her. I heard a scream of pain from Claire as she felt a harder contraction meant to guide an egg to her birth canal, then looked over to see Sarah stare in horror at her own swelling belly. Sarah looked from her belly to Claire's, then back again. Lupita stood up and walked over to Sarah, my sperm dripping out of her snatch with each step. She took Sarah's chin in one hand and turned it away from Claire, keeping her from watching what was happening to Claire, and put another hand on Sarah's growing belly. They froze like this for a few moments, then Lupita kneeled in front of Claire's wide-spread legs as her labor progressed. I turned my attention back to Maria.

My best theory was that Maria was a triathlete - I couldn't find a single muscle on her body that wasn't firm, or that she wasn't actively using to try to drive me as deep inside of her as I could go. She'd been wearing a t-shirt and capris before we started, and she'd stripped down to nothing before I fingered her. Now she was riding me with full abandon, although I was starting to get a bit sore from the rug underneath us. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled, pinning her underneath me as I thrusted. She gasped with pleasure, and pulled me to her with her considerable strength. I heard a gasped, "Oh NO!" from Sarah, and looked up from this bearhug. Sarah's eyes were as wide saucers as she clutched her belly with both hands.

Her belly had reached its full-term size, and apparently she'd just felt her first contraction. Lupita was delivering another of Claire's eggs, and I could see that her belly was starting to deflate now. I felt a tightness building in the bridesmaid I was screwing, and was surprised that she was starting to climax so soon. But then as Lupita turned just a little and put her hand to her own belly, I could see she was cradling her own now-swelling abdomen. I watched as Lupita turned towards Sarah and held her hand, saying something encouraging even as her own belly began to swell inexorably from within.

I realized at this point that I'd inseminated both bridesmaids simultaneously, and that the tightness I'd felt in Maria's abdomen was quickly turning into being being pushed away from her. I could tell she was still enjoying the session though, so I rotated again so that she was on top. She struggled to a sitting-up position, still impaled on my cock, and I watched as her belly swelled slowly and deliberately. She looked down and started to rub her belly in amazement as I thrust inside her, continuing to bury myself again and again. She was already pregnant, so she didn't seem to have any second thoughts about having sex with me. The growing weight pressing down on me felt like she was taking me deeper each time, and I watched as her gym-hardened muscles fought hard but slowly, inevitably surrendered to the pressure within. She rubbed her belly as she looked down at me, riding me harder and harder as her belly swelled. She started breathing faster and faster, finally climaxing. I found myself unable to hold it in any longer and climaxed inside of her as well. She stopped for a second, then I could feel a rhythmic tightening inside of her as I retracted. I touched her belly inquisitively and she stood up, almost as if prompted, letting my penis slide out. She put her hand on her belly, winced, and started walking towards the bench where Sarah was now clutching Lupita's hand with white knuckles as the contractions mounted.

Lupita was still calm and collected, helping Claire in delivery while saying random supportive things to Sarah. Maria had just made it onto the bench when a gush of water burst forth from her nether regions. Lupita began attending to the bride and her sister at once, even as her own belly continued to grow. I noted with surprise that Lupita was still growing, and was starting to look like she was late-term with a full-sized child.

I felt something on my hips - Robbie had decided it was time to get her own piece of me. I thanked the aliens who built my body for foreseeing this possibility as my penis hardened, sliding within her with only the slightest coaxing. Robbie proned herself out over me, kissing me on the lips as her breasts pressed up against me. I clutched her to me, attempting to shut out the sounds of two women laboring at once.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure slowly sneaking around at the side. A businesswoman in a skirt, unable to resist, was making her way over to the pile where Lupita had been stacking the womens' eggs. I craned my neck up, looking over Robbie's shoulder, and saw that the broken door of the fitting room had been replaced with a solid wall of women eagerly looking in.

I rolled my eyes and hoped that the alien programming embedded in every woman's DNA would prevent them from trampling me to death on their way to claim the eggs. Robbie kept thrusting obliviously, and the skirted woman took one of Claire's early eggs, sat down on the floor with her legs spread wide, and started to slide it into herself as the next woman made her way to the pile. I watched as woman after woman took an egg, put the tip of it delicately against her vulva, and pushed it innto herself. Each woman at least had the good grace to leave the fitting room once the insertion was complete, before the orgasms started - the vaginal contractions which would pull the eggs the rest of the way into their wombs.

I felt something pressing up against my abdomen, and squeezed Robbie experimentally. I could tell that it was her belly starting to swell, and I intended for her to be the last screw of the afternoon. She met my eyes and followed them to where I was looking - unlike the others she was pregnant, having sex with me, and terrified of both things at once. Mid-thrust, she freaked out and stood bolt upright, clutching at her belly and feeling the changes within her. I stood up, and she started to run - I grabbed her hand and held on, keeping her with me. I had no idea what would happen to her if she went into labor without my pheromones around to control the crowd of women who'd crowd around her. For all I knew, they'd tear her apart to get at the eggs still within her womb.

I pulled Robbie close to me and grabbed her from behind, one hand over her breast and the other pinning her arms. I could feel her heart hammering away, and her nipple felt like it could cut glass at this point. Helplessly, she looked down at her burgeoning belly and started to whimper. "Get it OUT of me!", she sobbed.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Robbie," I said. She stopped struggling for a moment to put her hand on her belly and feel as it swelled under her touch. "What's happening to me?", she inquired with a catch in her voice.

My left arm was still wrapped tight around her; I took a couple of steps over to the mirror that covered two of the walls. I placed us in the center, so that she could watch herself expand. "That's what's happening to you. You're pregnant now." Robbie looked to the side in horror as Claire shrieked in pain, the last of her eggs not quite ready for delivery. Sarah and the hard-bodied bridesmaid were panting in ecstacy as their latest eggs crowned, and Lupita suddenly doubled over in as her contractions started at once - her water broke in a torrential flood. I looked in amazement - she'd reached a normal size for a full-term normal pregnancy. I mentally filed away the theory that, like with most egg-laying animals, first-time mothers bore smaller clutches of eggs.

Robbie gasped as she felt the mass within her shift. "Why did you do this to us?" she asked.

I shrugged. "For the same reason you chose me on sight. I'm programmed to breed with women, and you're all programmed to breed with me. Neither one of us has a choice."

Claire gasped in pleasure now - her belly was shrinking back to a fairly normal size, and the only anomaly left in her was the last lump, now travelling down her birth canal. Robbie looked in almost detached interest. "If the whole thing were like that, I guess it wouldn't be as bad."

At this point, Maria let out a shriek of pain as she had a contraction. I imagined that with muscles like hers, she'd have harder ones than the rest. Either that, or her lungs were just better conditioned for making noise. Regardless, her expression rapidly changed as the next egg made its way into her birth canal.

I looked at Robbie in the mirror - she was getting bigger by the minute. Timidly, she almost whispered, "You know, we didn't finish..."

I didn't need any more than that. I laid back down on the ground and she straddled me, taking me deep inside her. She was tighter than usual, and her belly was swelling, looking closer and closer to full term. I developed a theory and stayed inside her, even as I felt the contractions starting. Robbie gasped in pain and and her hands shot down to her belly as her water broke. I felt the amniotic fluid leaking out around me as I thrust, but at this point pulling out wouldn't make a difference - I'd just be removing the plug from the tub and draining it all out onto myself. So, I kept going as the contractions started. "It still hurts", Robbie gasped.

"Try to focus on the sex, Robbie. I'm trying something here," I panted. My hands were on her belly, trying to jostle the eggs so that one would get lined up for delivery soon.

My theory worked out - soon I felt Robbie gasp with orgasm, and I felt something touch against my penis. Unlike when an egg has a clear path out of birth canal however, I was going to keep it inside her for a while. I thrust back experimentally, and Robbie gasped with pleasure. We thrusted back and forth for a minute or two, until her contractions started getting and more intense. The final one pushed against my penis so hard that it delayed my orgasm, but the second the pressure released, I shot a full load of semen into Robbie.

As soon as my penis began to deflate, the egg pushed it back out of her vagina. Robbie leaned backward and the egg plopped out of her, landing between my legs. She laid back, utterly spent from her orgasm - for a few moments, until her contractions resumed.

Back at the bench, Claire had just finished giving birth to the last of her eggs. She was standing over me, glowering as I watched Robbie. "Want to explain what this is all about, asshole?", she demanded as Robbie's wide-open vagina pulsed.

"Sorry Claire - I'd say it's just how I was built, but you wouldn't understand."

Claire looked like she wanted to kick me, but couldn't. I noticed that a veritable assembly line had formed while I was with Robbie - women had formed a single-file line, and the three women laboring in the wedding party were producing a steady stream of eggs. Sarah, the bride, and her hard-bodied bridesmaid were nearly empty - the latter woman's fit physique seemed to be speeding along her deliveries. Lastly, Lupita was seeming to alternate between strained composure and ecstacy, even during the contractions guiding the eggs into her birth canal. She was now down to about as big as the other women were when they went into labor. "What the hell just happened here?", Claire shouted over the sound of a dozen or so women orgasming as they were being impregnated by the eggs from this session.

"Well, to put it short, you just helped along human evolution. You're welcome," I said.

"I'm fucked, is what I am. Literally and figuratively. I've definitely lost my job," she fumed.

"I doubt it, actually. All that's likely to happen is a wave of babies in 9 months, and some of them will look amazingly like you."

Claire winced as she slipped on her discarded pair of panties, covered in at least two different womens' amniotic fluids. "How's that?"

"Well, they're actually getting pregnant with our children at this point. You see, your body will actually return to normal here in a day or so and you'll completely forget about this. They're all going to go through normal pregnancies, carrying to term children that you and I have conceived. Evolution is going on with our genes, using them as hosts. If you ask me, you got the better deal," I opined.

Sarah, just delivering her last egg, inquired, "These women are going to have my babies, and I won't?"

"Unless you take one of your eggs and put it back inside of you afterwards just like them, yes. They're going to have your babies, and you're going to forget this happened."

"Those aren't babies, you know," Claire pointed out.

"Actually, they are. The shell's there to protect them until it's time for implantation - since women will feel compelled to insert them at any point in their cycle, the embryo needs to be able to last for up to a month for the conditions to become correct for the shell to dissolve. I assure you, what's in those eggs are as much our children as if you'd actually gone the full nine months."

Sarah caught the last egg as it slithered out of her vulva. She looked at it for a moment, then her face contorted into a mask of rage. "Fuck that!" she screamed, then threw it at me. She missed, and one of the women behind us caught it. The woman who caught it glared at Sarah, then looked adoringly at the egg and walked away, cradling it. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen - human maternal instincts are hardwired to protect Progenitor eggs at all costs, treating them as more precious than even normal human offspring. For Sarah to have done that, required an immense reservoir of hate - more than I could've sired in her from this.

"Don't worry, Sarah - not only will you forget this ever happened, but you'll walk down the aisle in that wedding dress I just fucked you in - because you won't know any better."

Sarah's face turned bright red. "ASSHOLE!" she shouted. She stood up and started to angrily wipe her lower body off from the various fluids that'd pooled on her, then got back into her dress enough to walk in it. She whirled and started to storm off, back unzipped. She started to try to push her way through the crowd that had formed at the entrance to the fitting room. "On second thought - stop her, folks," I ordered.

Sarah's face was quizzical as the women waiting in line for eggs clamped onto her arms.

Claire asked, "Aren't you worried she'll call security?"

I shrugged and pointed at the now-captive Sarah. "Notice she's being held by a mall security officer? And that her dad's been standing here like a rock the whole time? Men can't interfere, and women can't help wanting to have my children. The presence of egg pheromones more or less turns them all into instinct-driven slaves. The only thing I have to worry about is a sniper, and that's not a probable threat in a mall anyway."

I noticed both of the bridesmaids were on their last eggs. Lupita looked at me as her contractions mounted again and asked, "Can you save my egg for me?" she asked. The woman in front of her waiting for her egg, glared at her angrily.

"You want to have it yourself?" I asked.

She nodded, then took Maria's hand. "And my sister's too, unless she wants it."

haramiru
haramiru
151 Followers