Prom Date with Mom

Story Info
Loving mother helps son forget his prom blues.
7.2k words
4.44
243.3k
162
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At age 18, Paul Worthington had it all and was the envy of all his classmates at his high school in the upscale area of Holmby Hills in Los Angeles, one of the richest neighborhoods in California. Not only was Paul good looking, standing 6'1" tall weighing about 195 pounds, with sandy brownish blonde hair, green eyes, muscular shoulders and "six pack" abs, he was also the star of the basketball team, playing power forward and the star wrestler.

Sports was not the only thing Paul was good at either. Paul was also very popular and very smart. All the girls thought he was "hot" and he was the SGA president, on the academic team, and was in line to be the class valedictorian.

If that wasn't enough to make people want to be like him, Paul also had a mom, Steffie, who was as he friends said, a cool mom and not only that, but also a smoking hot MILF.

Steffie could be like one of those women you see on the reality show Real Housewives of Orange County but without all the drama and the snooty self centered bitchy attitudes. She was very wealthy, very attractive, and extremely sexy and she knew it, but she didn't rub it in anyone's face or thought that she was better than anyone else.

Physically speaking, Steffie could be a Kim Kardashian look alike but slightly taller. At 37, Steffie stood about 5'9" tall, weighed 135 pounds, with shoulder length wavy dark brown chestnut hair which in some light almost looked black. She had a good very figure measuring 38D-26-37. Her breasts were supple and natural, her body was somewhat toned, and her legs were long, slender, well toned and rivaled those of a dancer.

What made Paul's friends really jealous was not only the fact that his mom Steffie was extremely hot and friendly, but the fact that she and Paul had an extremely close and intimate relationship. They were more like best friends(BFF's) rather than mother and son.

Also, Steffie was very proud of her body and not ashamed to show it off and dressed quite provocatively, even in front of Paul's friends. However, she would keep it PG-13 rated when his friends were there, but when it was just her and Paul Steffie wore little if nothing at all. After all they were both adults, so she felt she shouldn't hide her body.

Steffie was also very affectionate towards Paul and freely demonstrated it both in private and public. There were even rumors floating around that Paul and Steffie were much more than just mother and son. Paul knew about these rumors but did nothing to dispel them. He just let people think what they wanted to and enjoyed seeing people green with envy.

Even though Paul and Steffie's relationship was close and quite intimate, much more intimate than most normal mother and son's, Paul and Steffie never completely crossed the line so to speak in that they never had actual sexual intercourse. They did, however, enjoy flirting with that line, going up the precipice without actually going over the edge.

Paul and Steffie thought nothing about seeing each other naked, kissing one another on the lips, cuddling together naked on the couch as they watched a movie, showering together, or even sleeping together naked. To them, it was totally natural and just another way to express their intimacy towards other.

Steffie was a self proclaimed free spirit, sort of a throw back to the 1960's hippies(free love, flower power and all the things that went with it) and after Paul turned 18, Steffie invited him to follow in her footsteps and Paul would do so quite willingly and quite readily. It was only natural that eventually Paul and Steffie would cross the line to lovers but that would not happen until the night of Paul's senior prom.

Paul was scheduled to go to the prom with Donna, a girl in his class who he really liked and thought she liked him. Donna was his age, 18 and quite a looker. She stood about 5'11" had long blonde hair measured 34C-24-34 and could pass for a Taylor Swift look alike.

She was quite popular but also ultra high maintenance. Even so, Paul really liked Donna and thought she really liked him. They had even talked about how they would get married one day, but in reality Donna only hung out with Paul because of the status it would give her.

Anyhow, the day before the prom(a Friday) was known as Senior Skip Day, a custom going back some thirty-five years, since the inception of the school. Paul used that day to pick up his tux, finalize plans for the limo that would pick him and Donna up, and make reservations at Lucques Restaurant located on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood. After dinner at 4:30 they would arrive for pictures at the Riviera Country Club at 7:00 and the prom started at 8:30 in the Grand Ballroom of the country club.

Paul arrived home just before lunch after picking up his tux and he was anxious to show it off to Steffie. Paul's tux was the classic Black tux with tails and black cummerbund and tie He also got a top hat to go with it to add a touch of class. His shirt however was light lavender since he wanted to be different.

He showed the tux to Steffie and she was beside herself with glee and gave Paul a long warm loving hug and gentle kiss full on the lips. Paul could feel Steffie's warm naked body press into his and he pulled her close to him as they lovingly embraced.

"My little boy has grown up," Steffie said with almost a tear in her eye, putting her hand softly on his face. "I wish your father were still alive to see you now, hun. He would be so very proud to see how you have developed into a fine young man."

"So you got everything all set," Steffie asked as she led Paul to the couch and sat next to him and lit a cigarette.

"I think so," Paul replied. "All I need is to find out when Donna is coming by here and we will let you get some pictures of us together."

"Cant wait," Steffie said but then she added "You know, Donna is one lucky girl. She doesn't realize how sweet of a guy she is getting," and with that Steffie gave Paul another long deep sensual loving kiss.

"Well, I would be nothing without you mom," Paul replied. "I owe everything to you and even though I am going to the prom with Donna, she can't even begin to hold a candle to you. You're my one true love, the light of my life, the song of my soul and the desire of my heart."

Steffie melted and a tear began to fall and Paul wiped it dry and they embraced and held each other close.

The rest of the day would go without event and that night Paul and Steffie would go out to dinner and then come home and enjoy a nice soft candlelit romantic evening together.

Steffie had put a blanket in front of the fireplace and she lit the gas log insert to provide and intimate setting. There was also wine, cheese soft music, and of course plenty of hot tender romantic foreplay. They would kiss, caress and held each other tight, their warm naked bodies pressed together moving together as one. Eventually they would fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next day was Prom day and Steffie took Paul to breakfast and then they came back home to relax. Steffie stripped down to just her panties and put on her waist length white lace robe which she left open and Paul stripped to his boxers and they both cuddled on the couch and that is when the shit would hit the fan.

Donna called out of the blue and for reason canceled the Prom date. Paul was devastated seeing he had waited all year for this, the crown of his senior year and then his hopes dashed.

Steffie did her best to console Paul who was surprised at how crushed he was. "Was it true, did he really like Donna that much," He thought to himself and for about an hour Steffie just held him like she did when he was a child and rocked him doing her best to ease his pain.

Steffie cradled Paul's head in her bosom and Paul's mouth was right next to Steffie's supple pink nipples. Steffie just stroked Paul's hair as he held his head there It wouldn't take much for Paul to suck on Steffie's nipples but he was really not in the mood for that so she just let him stay like he was.

Then it hit Steffie like a bolt of lightening and she smiled and said with a grin. "Well, if you really want to make the best of everything, you can still go to the Prom."

Paul not thinking too clearly incredulously said " Yeah, right! With who, myself?"

Steffie knew Paul was in pain and not his usual self so she overlooked that snide comment and then answered Paul

"Not exactly sweetie," Steffie said with a smile putting her hand on his face and lovingly stroking it. "I was thinking you could have a date with a sexy vivacious woman who loves you very much and will never let you down or break your heart."

Paul looked into Steffie's eyes and he knew she was talking about herself and he knew right away that even though his plans had gone awry, fate had ordained this night to happen and for them to be together on this night.

"You're on," Paul replied. "I bet I will be the envy of every one there, walking in with the hottest woman in all of LA."

"I think I still have a dress for the occasion "Steffie said as she sat up beginning to get excited about the prospect of going to the prom.

"No way mom," Paul said poo-pooing the idea of Steffie wearing one of the dresses she already had. "This is a special night and you deserve the best. Let's get dressed and let you get one you want, one that will make Donna realize just what she has been replaced with by turning down our date."

"That's so downright vengeful, spiteful, hateful and vindictive," Steffie said and for a second Paul thought he had gone too far. Then Steffie smiled and added "but it's so perfect for that little hussy bitch. I like your style."

They got dressed and went to one of Steffie's favorite boutiques and found the perfect dress. It was short black sequin gown with a scoop neckline. Along the neckline looked what was embossed leaf shaped rhinestones about ½ inch in diameter that were red, green blue pink and amber, and set off the sequins on the dress perfectly.

The hem line of the dress was very, very short just about four to six inches below the butt. If Steffie was to sit a certain way your couldn't help but see her panties. Lastly, the dress had a black chiffon that was attached to the dress sort of as a cape.

Once Steffie had the dress she wanted, she picked out some black shoes to match(two inch high heels) and got some lingerie to go with it, a black lace set with matching thigh highs and garters. To top it off, she got a pearl choker necklace, six bracelets that accentuated the dress that matched the colors of the embossed stones in the neck line.

She also picked up a "little black party dress," which will be described later in the story, another pair of black lace panties, but this time they were thong style and crotchless and she picked up another set of thigh highs, but these were fishnet and picked up a pair of black one inch pumps good for dancing.

The last thing Steffie would do, un beknownst to Paul would be to reserve the Sultan's Suite at Aladdin's Castle, one of one of the fancy Hotels near where they lived for the Saturday and night. She had also booked a flight to Los Vegas for the next day and reserved the finest suite in the Luxor Hotel for the entire next week. Steffie intended to not only to make it a weekend but make it a week that Paul would not soon forget and help make Donna just a fleeting distant memory.

Steffie got her hair and nails done and make up selected and they went and got a light lunch seeing they would be eating an early supper. Steffie packed a back pack where she put Paul another pair of pants and shirt to go dancing in and put her party dress, shoes and lingerie in. She then packed a bag for the time they would be gone but only enough for a pair of clothes for to wear to the trip to Vegas and a pair back home the Sunday afternoon of the following week.

Steffie also had made arrangements with Jenna to have the luggage she had secretly packed for the Vegas trip to the airport by 1. P.M, that Saturday, about an hour before their flight was supposed to leave.

Jenna was one of Steffie's girl-friends(in more ways than one) and a charter member, partner and co-founder of Steffie's Lonely Housewife's Club. These were a group of sexy moms who got together once a week to drink, chat as well as unload and bitch about anything and everything including their husbands. They also engaged in plenty of hot sweet lesbian sex. However that is another story for another time. Back to the story at hand.

That evening Steffie and Paul took a bath together in the hot tub and toasted each other. They would help get each other dressed. Steffie was standing in the room wearing only her black thigh high stockings and garters and she was putting on her earrings.

Paul would come up behind her and he was naked as well and he put his arms around her waist and hugged her. Steffie moaned and turned her head back and kissed Paul.

"I am so glad you are going with the prom to me," Paul said "I should have asked you in the first place and none of this stuff with Donna would have happened."

Steffie turned to Paul and kissed him and draped her arms around his neck. "I promise you one thing hon, I will"(putting emphasis on the word will) "make you forget Donna. After tonight, she will be just a vague distant memory."

"Sounds delightful, "Paul said "I can't wait"

Me either hon," Steffie purred and gave Paul another long sensual kiss.

Steffie then turned back around and continued to put on her ear rings then sprayed herself with some new perfume she had picked up at the boutique.

Paul caught a whiff and it turned him on and made him want to take Steffie right then and there. Paul couldn't help himself, the perfume had an intense bewitching effect on him and he began kissing and softly nibbling the back and sides of Steffie's neck, something he hadn't done before.

This made Steffie swoon. Steffie just let out a soft passionate moan as her legs turned to jelly and she melted in Paul's arms.

"Ooooohhhh yes Paul baby," Steffie purred with delight.

Paul continued to nibble and softly kiss the sides of Steffie's neck and his hands began to roam over her body. Paul's hands cupped Steffie's sumptuous breasts then they moved their way down her torso until they found her sweet pussy.

Steffie could not control the feelings and her pussy began dripping its sweet honey dew nectar. Paul gently massaged Steffie's sweet clit while Steffie just lay in his arms panting as the feelings of ecstasy coursed through her trembling body like a massive storm torrent.

As much as Steffie wanted to give in to the pleasure throw caution to the wind and have Paul take her right then and there and make hot sweet monkey love, her common sense side kicked in and she came to her senses.

"Paul honey" Steffie said softly and when there was no response, she repeated it. "Paul honey" and Paul just moaned a faint acknowledgment. Steffie finally got his attention.

"Oh sweetie, as much as I enjoy this and would love to have you bone me right here and now, we have to get dressed if we are going to make it to dinner and the Prom on time."

"Yeah dinner, prom," Paul moaned half coherently still half crazed from the hypnotic effects of Steffie's perfume.

As much as it pained her to do it, Steffie felt she had no other choice. She led Paul to the bathroom and turned on the cold water and pushed him in the shower and closed the door.

"Son-of- mother-fucking bitch," Paul exclaimed loudly saying each word deliberately as he fully regained his senses. "What the fuck just happened? Why the hell am I in the shower and what is with this god-damned fucking ice cold water."

Steffie just giggled and said "Sorry sweetie, it was the only thing I could think of that would bring you back to your senses."

"Well it sure as hell worked," Paul replied half exasperated. "What happened. The last thing I know was standing behind you, you had just sprayed some kind of perfume on yourself and the rest was a fog until I found myself in the shower getting peppered by frigid ice cold water."

"It's the new perfume I got today," Steffie giggled. "It's called Primal Lusts. It is supposed to bring out the deep seeded hidden primitive carnal desires in a man and I guess it really lives up to its name."

"That it does," Paul replied. Then he began to blush when it hit him what he might have done under the influence of the perfume.

"Oh shit!! What the hell did I do," Paul said sheepishly half embarrassed and half scared.

"Well sweetie, Steffie replied, "let's just say that if I hadn't come to my senses and dragged you into the shower we would have not made it to the prom but we would have known one another in the "Biblical" sense.

Steffie and Paul got dressed and even though she still had the perfume on, much of it's intoxicating effects on Paul had worn off.

Steffie and Paul got into the limo and once inside Steffie handed him a plastic card.

"What's this," Paul said as he took it and began to turn it over.

"It's a gift from me to you so we can completely enjoy our night out," Steffie replied and Paul had it turned over and was now looking at it.

"A fake I.D., where did you get this," Paul said surprised.

"I've connections hon," Steffie said with a wry smile somewhat pleased with herself. "Anyway, I got it so we could have fun tonight so if we get carded you are now 22 years old."

"Cool beans", Paul said with a smile and they went to the restaurant.

Paul and Steffie had a nice meal and then they went to the country club where the Prom was and had their picture made together. Paul's friends were beside themselves with envy when they saw Paul with Steffie.

"Damn dude, I wish I had a mom as cool and hot as yours," Brian, one of Paul's best friends said jokingly. "I guess I know what you're gonna do after the prom."

Steffie just smiled and said "Wouldn't you like to know, and who knows we may just send you the video!"

"Fuck dude," Brian responded. "Hell I don't blame you. if I had a mom half as cool as yours and just as hot, I would wanna do her too."

Steffie and Paul danced most every dance and then they saw Donna when was with her date, who looked like he was some rich preppy frat boy from college. Paul thought he heard his name mentioned, Reginald or something pretentious like that he thought he heard someone say. He did his best to let it go but still the pain and hurt from this morning's rejection was still there and Paul got quiet and sullen.

"Come on hon, let's blow this joint and go have some fun of our own," Steffie sweetly said to Paul as she whispered in his ear, sensing his anguish at seeing Donna with her new date. "I promised you I will make you forget her" Steffie added as she took Paul by the hand, leading him out of the banquet hall where the prom was being held and they walked outside.

Paul and Steffie got in the back of their limo and Steffie told the driver to drive across town to a new happening night club called Aladdin's Playground, located in the lobby of the Hotel they were going to be staying in. The ride would take about 45 minutes and this would give Steffie the opportunity to change out of her black sequin dress into her little black party dress.

Steffie pressed the button to raise the privacy shield between the driver and them and then began to unpack her sexy hot little black dress, a party dress that looked more like a nighty than a dress Steffie would also take out a pair of black lace crotchless thong panties, and some black fishnet thigh high stockings with matching garters from the back pack she was carrying. Steffie nonchalantly proceeded to change right there in front of Paul.

"Unzip me hon," Steffie said to Paul as she sat next to him with her back to him.

Paul unzipped her and she smiled at him and then had a seat on the bench across from him and right there in front of Paul, stripped out of her dress, thigh-high stockings, garters and shoes. Steffie also removed her panties and tried to remove her bra but the catch in the back got snagged and she couldn't get it loose.

12