Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove the rented limo back to his house, I tried to imagine what type of pictures was being taken as I knew that he would pose my sexy wife in a provocative fashion. They probably had some taken of them french kissing each other I thought to myself and my little dick grew hard in my pants. I pulled up and sounded the horn to let them know I was there. I opened the back door as they approached and before getting in he frenched his girlfriend in front of me. Lynn giggled as she slid into the large leather rear seat flashing her silk stockings at me as she did. Mark got in my face and wanted to know what the hell I was looking at and I told him that his girlfriend was a beautiful woman who was very lucky to have him as her date for tonight. He laughed in my face and told me that she was his next door neighbors wife and that he was a wimp cuckold that could not please her because he had a small little peepee. He saw the humiliation on my face and told me to get in front and drive. He rolled the privacy screen down and gave me the address to his best friends house and said that we were picking his friend up as he was going stag to the prom and needed a ride.

I followed his directions to his friends house and pulled up in front and honked the horn. I then got out and opened the rear door and allowed his equally muscled young friend to enter the limo joining the lovers that were already inside. I shut the door and returned to the drivers position. Once seated, the privicy screen came down and I asked, "where to sir" to which I heard my wife giggle. Mark said that I was to drive to the city park on the hill so I could take some pictures for him. As I drove I heard him introduce his "girlfriend" to his friend and I found out his name was Rick. Rick told Mark that his date was real sexy and that he could see under her short skirt to her panty covered cunt and my wife blushed upon hearing his crude statement. Mark told my wife to spread her long sexy legs and really show his friend her married pussy. Married, said Rick, who's bitch is she? She's my bitch Mark said, she's married to my next door neighbor and I'm fucking her married pussy because he can't do a proper job can he my love, no Lynn replied you are enough of a man for me lover. She slowly spread her legs exposing her black silk pantied pussy to Rick. Damn, she's a real hottie isn't she Rick said. I sure would like to see more. Mark told her to remove her panties and show off her ring. She removed her sexy panties and tossed them up front so that I would know that her bare shaved pussy was now on display. Mark then started pulling on my wifes clit ring making her pussy get wet. He pulled real hard making her follow his fingers with her hips, she moaned loudly, then he would let go and she would sit back down only for him to drag her up again. Mark told her to fuck his friend and she obeyed his demand. My wife leaned forward and reached down opening his pants. She extracted his large cock and jacked him to get him hard. As his tool hardened she placed her lips to the head and opened her lusious lips letting him slide into her throat. After he was good and ready, she unrolled a condom over his hard cock, straddled his lap and guided his cock deep into her pussy.

They french kissed as his cock penetrated the depths of her married pussy. Mark asked his friend if she was fucking him good and he moaned loudly. She was staring at me through the rearview mirror and had a slight smirk on her face then she looked back at Mark who now had his cock out stroking his long shaft. He came up behind my wife and whispered something into her ear. She nodded her head yes and looked back at me and said, "fuck my ass lover, fuck me the both of you". Mark unwrapped a condom and rolled it down his long shaft. He then rubbed his cock around her pussy, gathering his friends and my wifes juices and then dragging it up to her virgin ass hole. He placed his cock head at her small opening and pushed. He slowly pushed until he was balls deep in my wifes ass and then he and Rick started fucking. She cried out as orgasm after orgasm swept through her body. I was told to take pictures of their fuck fest so he could show his other friends. As Rick approached orgasm, Mark told him to pull out and cum in her mouth. Mark pulled out of her ass, removed the condom he was wearing and replaced his friends cock with his in her wet pussy. She swallowed Ricks cum as Mark shot load after load of potent sperm into her unprotected married pussy. She was begging him for his love juice. I believe that a picture I took that night showed my wife conceiving his baby. After the prom, I drove my wife and Mark back to our house where they made love throughout the night in what was once mine and my wifes bed. My fantasy came true when he proposed. With eagerness and joy, she said,?

the end

12