Promises Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what kind of things, Teri?" Anna asks, mirroring my concern.

"Well, I remember being upside down, then a naked woman with black hair was throwing a coconut. It was, like, in a jungle or something."

Again, this is something that I haven't ever talked about, mostly because it was so strange and unlikely. "That really happened, Teri," I say. "Gabriela was the woman. She was throwing a coconut at Raul."

"And I was naked too," she continues. "And you were there. And you had been holding me upside down while we... Oh, Jesus, we were having sex in the jungle behind the bungalow..." She stops talking.

"Are you okay, Teri?" She sounds almost lost.

"I don't know. Just make love to me, Peter. Please, just make love to me."

Not knowing what else to do, I begin to slide back and forth between her thighs. She's moving oddly, flinching and twisting.

"Teri, are you all right?" I ask yet again, now quite concerned.

"Please don't stop, Peter," she gasps, her voice distant, like from a thousand miles away. "Whatever you do, don't stop." She buries her face in Anna's belly while Anna strokes her head.

Anna's breast brushes against my face and I instinctively take her nipple into my mouth, suckling strongly. Anna lets out a low moan and begins to run the fingers of her other hand through my hair. All the while, Teri is moving strangely and making odd noises.

There's obviously a lot more going on here than sex. What that something is, I don't know, but what I do know is that I need to do as Teri has asked. I can't stop, but I don't know how long she will need me to keep going, so I concentrate on not letting myself get overly aroused. I just keep up a smooth steady pace as Teri apparently deals with whatever it is she's going through.

Teri sometimes calls out in a strained voice, sometimes she shudders and almost grunts, at other times she reaches out like she's trying to grasp something, though her eyes are closed. Once, she screams, almost as if in horror, but I honor her request and keep moving, smoothly and steadily.

I don't know exactly how this is going to turn out, but there's a good chance that it could get messy. I surreptitiously recover my T-shirt from behind me and spread it in front of Teri's hip.

I can't see a clock from where we are, but eventually I can sense that this may be the longest that I've ever continuously made love with a woman. Teri's odd movements and sounds are starting to fade though. Suddenly she sighs, and then she's moving with me, meeting my thrusts. I take that as my cue to reach down between her legs and begin to rub her clit in the way that Kira loved.

"Oh God, yes, Peter," she moans. "That's what I need. I need to come with you."

I take that as my cue, and I stop controlling my state, letting the intense physical sensations take my body where they will. After such a long time of holding myself back, it doesn't take long.

"I'm about to come, Teri," I murmur. "Come with me?"

Her response is a low, guttural moan. I feel her start to shake and spasm in a much more familiar way than she was doing before, but it's more intense than I've ever felt with Kira. Teri explodes with her orgasm.

I hold her to me as she shakes. My semen shoots, almost seeming to burn my cock inside with its incredible heat. I'm shaking with intense release. Whatever it is that Teri's been going through, it seems to have bled over to me.

Eventually, we both regain some semblance of normality. "Teri, are you okay?" Anna asks.

Teri releases her grip on Anna's waist and turns her head so that the side of her face is lightly resting against Anna's belly.

"Yeah, I think so," she pants.

"What happened?"

"The memories were flooding back into me so fast that it was like drinking from a firehose. I was afraid I was going to be lost forever, somewhere inside of myself, as these intense visions swirled around and around. I was scared that I wouldn't know who I was when it was through, but with both of you here with me, I had an anchor."

"How do you mean?" I ask. This is Twilight Zone stuff.

"Well, with having you stroking my most intimate and sensitive places, providing an intense sensation that I could bear down on, I was able to keep my bearings. And clinging tight to Anna while feeling the twins kick against my face, well, it kept reminding me that my place is here, with you guys. That I should return to you. Thank you, both of you, for being so amazing to me. You got me through this."

Wow, that's a lot to take in. "What do you remember now, Teri?"

I nearly gasp as she slides her hips away from mine. The air cools my wet cock as it's exposed. Then she turns and motions for me to roll onto my back. I do, and she sprawls across me, not moving. Her ankles are hooked across my thighs and her head is on my chest. This is exactly the position that Kira likes to sleep in.

Anna quickly wads up my T-shirt, which has miraculously caught all of my semen, and sets it on her nightstand. She snags my boxers and makes quick work of cleaning us up, then scoots into our favorite position, wrapping her arm around us. Now we're complete.

"What I know," Teri says to both of us, "is that the barrier between 'Teri' and 'Kira' has broken down. I'll be a while sorting it out and putting it all in place, but I think it's all there. Kira and Maya died many times, but now they're resurrected in me. I have their thoughts, dreams and memories, and now they can all go on."

This is almost sounding religious, like something from when my mom took me to Russian Orthodox services back when I was a kid.

I say so.

"No, it's not like that," she says, "and it's not like I have multiple people living within me. It's just that now I remember everything that happened to me, as Teri, Maya and Kira. And the fear is gone too. Now I think I can live my life however I see fit without the dread that I'm suddenly going to change and become someone else."

She looks up at me with a happy smile, but then sees the concern on my face.

"Wait, Peter, don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I love you guys and I'll always be here with you if you'll have me."

"Of course we will," Anna and I reply in unison, as we so often do. "You're the glue that holds us all together," Anna elaborates.

"So true," I agree.

But then a thought hits me, and I just go ahead and blurt it out. "Teri, what do you remember about Spencer's death?"

She looks at me, then her eyes flicker at Anna for the barest moment. I nod.

"You killed him," she murmurs, barely loud enough to be audible a foot away. No microphone will pick this up. "You had him wrapped up tight to where he couldn't even move, but didn't finish him because you didn't think I could handle seeing that. But then I said I wanted you to do it. You did it for me, Peter."

Anna's eyes are huge as she looks back and forth between us. I'm starting to think that my question may not have been a good idea.

"If he hadn't done it," Teri says to her, "I would be huddling in my bedroom right now, scared of my own shadow, just knowing that he'd escape and come find me again."

Anna seems lost in thought for a minute, maybe two. Teri and I wait with bated breath.

"Look," she whispers at last, "I don't like the idea of murder, especially of someone who never actually killed anyone, but all legal bullshit aside, he had it coming. Peter, knowing me, I would have tried to stop you if I'd been there, so I think it's a good thing I wasn't. You did the right thing, both of you."

I'm flooded with relief, and I can see that Teri is as well. "I'll always do whatever it takes to protect either of my favorite ladies," I say.

"And I'll always do whatever it takes to keep my favorite people happy," Teri replies.

"Same here," Anna says, grinning expansively. "Oh, and whatever it takes to build a big, happy family too."

"I'm too excited to sleep," Teri announces, bounding to her feet. "I wanna go for a late-night swim. Who's with me?"

I look at my beautiful, radiant wife. Like me, she's obviously too excited to sleep as well. "We're in," I say.

I hop out of bed, then move around to the other side so I can help Anna get to her feet. I've been doing that for the last several weeks. She's still plenty capable of getting up by herself, but in her condition, it's a lot easier with help.

Teri bounces off the bed and heads for the door. "Uh, Teri," Anna says, "you do realize that the guest house's master bedroom has a window that overlooks the pool, and that my mom tends to stay up late, right?"

She laughs and spins around, arms outstretched. "Yeah, isn't it great?" She disappears around the corner and out into the hall.

Anna grins broadly at me. "I don't think my mom will mind, especially if you're naked too." I feel myself start to blush as I pull her to her feet.

We head for the door just as Teri sticks her head back around the doorway. "Oh, and one more thing," she says, grinning like a kid at Christmas. "Call me Kira."

The End

If you've enjoyed this story, please do me a quick favor by giving it a rating. Or better yet, leave a comment. I love reading them, for better or worse.

Thanks!

Michael