Promises, Rules and Their Breaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll come back to them." Robbie nuzzled her neck and her ear, his hands lightly travelling down over her tight abs. "You work out?"

"I was on my high school swim team." Ellie had a dilemma. On the one hand, she really wanted to reach behind her to grab Robbie's cock, but on the other hand, she didn't want to take the initiative away from him.

Before Ellie could decide which desire to satisfy, she found her pants slipping down her legs. She kicked them off. She was down to her panties now and Robbie was still fully dressed. His fingers were busy though, tracing the lace edges of her underwear. She breathed heavily. There were butterflies in her stomach.

"Touch me." She husked, her voice barely a whisper, her hand on his, guiding it towards her crotch. Robbie traced over the mound of her pubes, slowly working his way down towards her clit.

He seemed to change his mind, his fingers moved up again, away from that sweet spot, back up to her waistband. He pushed his hand into her underwear, over her curls, all the way down until his fingers were curled under and along her moist labia. There was something extra there. His fingers explored it.

"That's why Finn called me Elliephant." Ellie said quietly, acutely aware that she was blushing.

"What is it?" Robbie heard the nervousness in her voice.

"Over-developed labia minorae. Finn said they were like elephant's ears." She was getting upset. She was really self-conscious about them.

"Can we not mention that jerk again? I'm trying to get laid here and he's ruining the mood."

Ellie squirmed round in Robbie's arms grabbed his face, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She was so relieved that Robbie didn't show any sign of minding her freaky lips.

Robbie's meticulous mapping of her body ended there, at least for the moment. He fought with her for control of his buttons, all the while fencing with her tongue. His clothes, variously pulled up, down or over, were scattered across the floor all the way to the bedroom. Ellie's panties were actually the last vestiges of clothing to come off, being dragged down her legs... ok, so she was on her back with her feet in the air so it was technically up her legs... Whatever! They were dragged off with little ceremony and tossed aside as Robbie found a naked girl under him, her fingers guiding his very hard cock to where she wanted him. He eased his hips forward, gasping as his glans made contact with her labia.

As Robbie took control, pushing hard into her, Ellie sighed and clenched her pussy around him, holding him inside. Her legs crossed over his backside, holding him immobile. She just wanted to feel him inside her for a moment before things got hectic. Holding him trapped in the world's most luxurious prison, she drew his face to hers; pressing her mouth to his again, kissing him deeply and feeling him twitch inside her. She liked that! The fact that her kisses made him respond like that when he was already 'in'. She felt kissing was important, but most guys didn't. Robbie obviously did. She moaned into his mouth as his hands found both her breasts, kneading them gently, pinching her hard nipples and rolling them against his palms as though trying to make dough balls. His hands were so soft, his touch so gentle. Was this what it would feel like with a girl? All her lovers up to now had been like Finn, macho, rough boys. The thought crossed her mind that she'd wasted herself on them. It was a fleeting thought, swiftly carried away from her on the currents of pleasure that carried her along. Robbie started to assert himself, slowly rotating his hips, moving inside her without breaking the contact of their pubic bones. It was new to her. She liked it. She told Robbie so, whispering huskily into his ear as he nibbled at her neck.

His fingers were moving over the sides of her ribs now, oh-so-gently tickling her. She couldn't believe how hot it felt, how turned on that light caress made her. She could feel her abdomen churning, feel her pussy dripping as Robbie slowly moved inside her, apparently in no kind of hurry at all. Paradoxically, his slow, gentle lovemaking was driving her towards her first climax much faster than she was used to. Even her own fingers didn't get her this hot this fast. Before she realized it, she was gasping for breath and crying out as she came, her muscles in spasm around Robbie's deeply rooted cock, her legs trembling either side of his hips, her juices boiling out around his cock, soaking their crotches, lubricating everywhere skin touched skin, dripping down her butt crack onto the sheets.

If Robbie noticed her orgasm -- and how could he not? -- he ignored it, continuing to move slowly, rhythmically inside her while touching anywhere he could reach and caressing her ears, neck and mouth with his lips. Even Ellie's nails digging into his back, below his shoulder blades, didn't affect his rhythm.

As Ellie came slowly back to earth, feeling hypersensitive after her orgasm so that Robbie's gentle movement felt almost painfully intense where his sparse pubes met her clit, she realized she was crying. Why? She wondered. It was wonderful, she was feeling so warm and mellow and her climax had been amazing, so why the tears?

Robbie noticed them too, tasting their saltiness on her face. He raised himself on his arms to look down at her with eyes she knew couldn't see her. He appeared a little concerned. As he was about to speak, Ellie put a finger to his lips.

"Don't stop, Robbie..." and again, her hand on the nape of his neck drew their mouths together. He had to know she wasn't upset after that. Ellie gasped as the contact against her clit sent another aftershock through her body. She felt... she felt as if she was going to come again. So soon! She could hardly believe it but she couldn't deny those telltale feelings in her tummy. 'Oh Jesus!' She thought.

And Robbie must have felt it too; he started to speed up, moving out of her a little for the first time, pushing firmly back in. Out, in, out, in, His pace quickening as Ellie got closer and closer to her second orgasm. His hands fluttered over parts of her body she had never thought of as sexy, pushing her hands up behind her head and caressing her wrists, the insides of her elbows, her collar bones, the back of her neck, each touch making her moan louder as she teetered on the brink of her climax.

Ellie didn't want to come just yet. She wanted Robbie to come with her and he was still gathering pace, like a storm at sea, heading towards land. She couldn't think clearly enough to find the words to make him ease up on the touching. She was barely able to think 'not yet'.

As Robbie's rhythmic penetration became more and more assertive, Ellie lost her grip on her glands and fell into the abyss, delirium and ecstasy depriving her of all reason, all sensation but her orgasm. She felt flayed, her skin, one single sensitive erogenous zone and her insides felt molten with the heat and moisture of her desire. Amid it all, she felt a sudden surge inside her as Robbie came too, his hot seed flooding her pussy, his head thrown back as he grunted like an animal and pumped his semen into her. It was the first... the only... moment that he seemed anything less than gentle. She didn't care. She didn't need gentle right then. She was wailing with pleasure as the walls of her vagina gripped him, throbbing around his twitching cock, her cervix pulsing against the tip of his penis and making him moan. It was like being inside an unending explosion. It went on forever.

And when 'forever' ended, she gasped for breath, unable to speak. Robbie, his mouth next to her ear, was panting too. His weight on her tits made it hard to take deep breaths but the pressure of his body on hers was so comforting she didn't want him to move. So she breathed shallow breaths, feeling her pulse slowly return to normal by listening to the rhythmic thump of blood pounding in her head. She could feel Robbie softening inside her too. He was still inside her though and that felt good in the haze of post-coital exhaustion. She didn't want to feel empty just yet.

Ellie lay there, listening to her breathing and his, feeling his cock shrink inside her, feeling the moisture on the sheets cooling under her, feeling the sweat on her skin cool her as it evaporated, feeling absolutely at peace with herself.

Robbie spoke first. "There goes your reputation." He'd finally slipped out of Ellie's soaking wet pussy and rolled off her body to lie beside her, his arms cradling her, but not too tightly.

"I don't care." Ellie turned onto her side, her bottom against Robbie's crotch, and drew his arms close around her, guiding one hand to her breast. She could feel the accumulated fluids of three orgasms - her two and Robbie's - moving inside her. They hadn't used a condom and she didn't care. It felt so good to have his seed inside her now.

There was no more conversation. Robbie was good at keeping quiet. He held her instead and all that they could have said was left unspoken and unnecessary. She knew how he felt, he knew how she felt and neither of them needed any reassurance that their lovemaking had been good. It had been wonderful.

* * * * *

After, after bathing together and towelling each other dry, Ellie lay still enough long enough for Robbie to thoroughly map her body and to find all her erogenous zones, including those pendulous labia, which produced the most astounding choral effects when he sucked on them until Ellie came a third time.

"Wow! Who knew?" It was late, they were both exhausted and Ellie was scrutinizing Robbie's hand, stroking his fingers.

"Who knew what?"

"Who knew that blind men's hands could be so much fun?" She kissed each fingertip in turn. It felt as intimate as anything else they'd done tonight.

"Including you? Only three people."

"So me, the phantom scrotum shaver and your fairy godmother, right?" Ellie had been surprised and amused by Robbie's lack of pubic hair.

"You, Kelsey and B. Yes."

"And what are you going to tell them?"

"About you? That you're rubbish in bed."

"You...!" Ellie rose onto her knees and laid into Robbie with a pillow, beating him as vigorously as it's possible to do with such a soft weapon.

"If I tell them the truth, they'll want to sleep with you too." He pleaded for clemency. "And you don't want to share your new toy?"

"You're not a toy and that's not my decision."

"Good answer."

"And the question you haven't asked yet... No, I won't be fucking either of them any time soon."

"Thank you."

"B wouldn't, even if I wanted her to. She has a rule about guys who are otherwise involved."

"You just don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you?" Ellie kissed him again, to shut him up.

"I'll shut up if you'll let me get some sleep, insatiable little minx."

"Deal." She let go of his limp penis, which had failed to respond for long enough anyway. Moving to settle her ass against his crotch, she wrapped herself in his embrace again and felt him nuzzling her hair, still slightly damp after their bath and pleasantly cool on her shoulders. "Sweet dreams."

"They will be."

* * * * *

"Good Morning, Sleepy Head." Ellie bent over the bed and Kissed Robbie's forehead as she woke him.

"What time is it?" Robbie reached up to her neck, finding fabric instead of skin. She was dressed.

"Time for work. I didn't just want to let myself out. I'll see you for breakfast in a couple of hours." She kissed his mouth this time, before straightening up.

"Sure." Robbie rolled over, reaching for the recently vacated pillow and hugging it to him. Ellie reckoned he was probably asleep again before she got out of the room. Well? The sweet guy had done the lion's share of the work last night and it was well before his usual waking time. She let herself out quietly and went down to the staff locker room to change into her uniform. Shortly, she had occasion to be thankful for the spare underwear she kept in her locker. Sure as she was that Robbie would like the idea of her going commando all day, it really wasn't her style.

The first coffee she served that morning was for her. She needed caffeine to compensate for the lack of sleep. Naturally, Annette noticed.

"Late night?" Annette asked, about five seconds after she clapped eyes on Ellie.

"Early morning." Ellie replied, smiling wanly and sipping a double espresso. Normally, that would taste far too strong for her: she preferred cappuccino. Today though, she just wanted a wake-up shot.

"So what time did you play 'seeing-eye dog' until?" Annette had heard the official story about being Robbie's guide. Ellie wondered if she'd gotten away with sleeping over last night. Maybe?

"About eleven." Ellie recalled what time she'd brought Robbie back to the hotel.

Annette gave her a careful look. Ellie was conscious that she looked a lot more tired than the facts so far would suggest.

"Well you're off tomorrow. You can get your beauty sleep then." And the subject was dropped. There was prep work to do. Ellie was glad to have something to keep her busy. Despite what she'd told Robbie, she was dreading the hotel manager finding out about her sleeping over.

Right on time, at ten o'clock, Robbie turned up for breakfast. Ellie went on break and joined him. He was the only customer in the coffee shop anyway. The commuters had gone to their offices and it would be quiet until the 11 o'clock rush started.

"So?" Robbie asked, grinning wolfishly.

"So what?"

"So? How's your rep?"

"Nobody's said anything yet." Ellie couldn't hide her nervousness though. Last night was wonderful but, in the cold light of day, it had to have repercussions. "But it's early yet."

"Well, the chambermaids were going up as I was coming down so I guess, by now, they know somebody stayed over." Robbie didn't appear to share Ellie's concerns about the consequences.

"It's not funny, Robbie. I could get fired." Ellie realized it was her problem, but - damn it! -- A little support would help. It was the first sign of typical masculine behaviour Robbie had exhibited.

"Relax- Oops! That's my phone." Robbie took the ringing phone out of his shirt pocket. Sorry, Ellie, this is important." He pressed the button to answer it. "Hello... Oh, Hi Parry. Thanks for getting back to me... Thanks anyway... Good... Good... Ok. Thanks again... Goodbye."

Ellie listened to the cryptic half conversation patiently.

Robbie was grinning at her and she was getting a bit fed up with his lack of concern, or at least support for her concerns. When Robbie put his phone away, he reached across the table for her hand. It wasn't there.

"Who's Parry?" Ellie asked, wanting to change the subject before she got mad at him. She really didn't want to have their first row in here.

"Parry is Eric Kruppa's proxy. I rang him when I got up. He's fixed it."

"Fixed what?"

"Us. You. Staying over. Ellie, even if you didn't get busted today, you would eventually... unless last night was a one-off?"

"No!" Hell no! Robbie had been a revelation. She had no intention of giving that up.

"Good." He beamed. "Well, Parry says you're golden. He's had a word with the manager and the official line is that you're invisible when you're with me." Robbie looked pleased with himself.

"You should have asked me first." Ellie didn't like people making decisions for her. Finn used to do that a lot.

"I should have waited until you were in trouble? Instead of preventing trouble in the first place?"

"This is no time to be logical." Ellie couldn't, much as she wanted to, stay mad at him. It was a relief to know she wasn't getting fired. She leant over the table and kissed him briefly. To her great surprise, she didn't care that Annette saw her do it.

* * * * *

"So why did Kelsey shave your balls?" They'd been out to dinner. Robbie apparently knew Boston's best restaurant and, to Ellie's astonishment, the restaurant knew him. They'd got back an hour ago and made love again. Robbie had proved that last night wasn't a fluke: Ellie had been a little embarrassed at how loudly she'd screamed as he made her come. She had to get over that sort of embarrassment.

"She says it makes blow-jobs better." Robbie was holding her close, her breasts pressed to his side. She could see his cock hardening again as they spoke. She wanted to reach out for it, but it was doing just fine without her help.

"And does it?" Ellie couldn't see what difference it made.

"Oh yes." Robbie smiled as he recalled what Kelsey had done with his freshly shorn scrotum.

"How?" Ellie was curious what was making him smile so goofily.

"Well... She sucked my balls." Robbie was hesitant as he explained.

"And that feels good?" Ellie had never tried it, never been asked to try it and couldn't imagine that it added much to a blowjob. In her experience -- Finn and a couple of others -- the further from the sharp end you got, the less sensitive a cock got.

"It feels great!" Robbie certainly sounded enthusiastic. "The first time she did it, I came right away and it took ages for Kelsey to lick up all the mess I made."

"Whoa! Too much information." Ellie didn't want to hear all the details.

"Sorry. I guess I've learned some bad habits from B and Kelsey." He looked really contrite.

"You're going to get really bored of me really quickly." Ellie wasn't joking. "I'm way too vanilla for you, aren't I?" She sat up, out of reach.

"What? No! ... Ellie... It's not a competition. About three weeks ago I was still a virgin. It's a fair bet you've had more sex and more lovers than I have, but I'm not even going to ask. All that matters to me is that I'm your lover now. What has gone before... It doesn't matter." Robbie sat up too and tried, unsuccessfully, to reach out to Ellie.

"But you've been with such..." Ellie stalled.

"Kinky girls?" Robbie offered.

"Yes. And that's really not me..." Ellie wasn't going to start crying. She absolutely wasn't. She sniffed hard instead.

"Come here." Robbie was stern and gentle at the same time as he reached out, found her and drew her close, hugging her tightly to him. He nuzzled her hair and stroked her back and ignored his erection, trapped between their bellies. "In my entire life, I've asked two girls out. You're the only one who said yes... Ellie, you're my first girlfriend and making love with you is amazing. If you're not into giving head, that's fine. What do you like to do?"

"I never said I don't like giving head." Ellie actually used to blow Finn quite often when they didn't have any condoms in the apartment. It kept him happy and her not pregnant.

"Oh. My mistake. I thought..."

"I know... I'm sorry too. I guess I shouldn't get upset about your other lovers." Ellie kissed him, effectively ending the discussion. She found his hard cock with her hand and stroked it slowly, adding just a little more temper to it.

"And you really don't mind giving head?" Robbie asked.

"Would you like me to prove it?" Ellie assumed Robbie's question was a rather unsubtle hint.

"I believe you." Robbie played hard-to-get, but Ellie, being a girl, was better at that game.

"Suit yourself." She carried on stroking his cock up and down.

"Ellie?"

"Yes?" Ellie asked as in her sweetest tone.

"Would you give me head? Please?" Robbie gave in even more quickly than she'd expected.

"Of course, darling. Lie back down." And Ellie moved to kneel beside his hips, lowering her mouth to engulf his hot, hard cock. She kept a hand curled around the base of his shaft, stroking rhythmically as her head bobbed up and down and her tongue worked feverishly around his smooth, sensitive glans. She was still curious about his shaved balls so, before Robbie was too close to climax, she popped him back out of her mouth and sucked on one of his balls, her hand stroking his cock the whole while, keeping it flat against his belly. She popped the other testicle into her mouth: It was quite a mouthful but she managed to move her tongue around them and palpitate them with her cheeks as if gargling mouthwash. That made Robbie tense and moan out loud. Curiosity satisfied, she went back to sucking his cock. She didn't want him coming all over the place, as he'd suggested could happen. No, she wanted him in her mouth when he came, wanted to show him just how much she liked giving head. She wanted to swallow every last drop of his come.