Promising Danielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Danielle called looking up from her laptop.

"Yo." I called back, hurriedly getting to my side of the room and dropping my bag and kicking my shoes off before returning.

I dropped down on the couch nest to her. She closed her laptop and scooted right up next to me, giving me a one armed hug. She then rested on me, head on my shoulder, as had become the custom.

"What are we watching tonight?"

"Do we have to watch a movie?" She asked. "Can we start like a TV series or something?

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Law and Order ok?"

"Totally." We rose from the couch and walked down to my bed. Why she wasn't waiting there to begin with seemed odd, but looking back, poignant. We sat, backs against the wall, legs stretched out next to one another.

Law and Order can be interesting if you're paying attention to it, but I was distracted. Something about Danielle was different. She smelled better, like honey and coconuts. She felt different against me. It felt like she belonged there, I guess is the best way to put it. She seemed to be completely comfortable there, at home even.

About halfway through the show, she began to nuzzle my shoulder, working her way so that her head rested in the nape of my neck rather than on my shoulder. She apparently found it more comfortable as she let out a large sigh after she settled there. It was as distracting for me as it was comfortable for her.

There could have been naked women dancing on the screen and I would never have been the wiser. The warmth of her skin on mine was turning me on, and I was quickly going to have a problem if she saw my erection through my pants.

All too soon for my nerves, the show's credits started to roll. Danielle lazily pressed her face into my neck, letting out a content noise that was half sigh, half mewl. For an instant, I could sense that she had stopped breathing. The hairs on my neck prickled, my nerves tingling.

It was quick and faint, but I felt her lips press ever so slightly to kiss my neck. It was probative, I knew, trying to test the waters, to gauge my reaction.

I pulled my head back to look down at her. She looked up with hopeful eyes. I could hear a dull thudding in my ears. Was it my heart? Was it hers?

I leaned down and gingerly pressed my lips to hers. She drew in a deep breath through her nose, kissing me back. Her hand came up and stroked my face. If the rest of her was as soft as her palm...

We broke the kiss looking at each other with shy grins on our faces for a moment. God, she looked positively angelic. I nuzzled her nose with my own before returning my lips to hers.

We were making out now. Not that sloppy making out of teenagers or drunk college kids as we should have been, but that slow kind of making out that is more to establish a bond than to work each other up. It was warm and gentle, relaxing if you really thought about it. But I wasn't. I was enjoying feeling Danielle press her body against me.

Her hand snaked up my back, digging her fingers into my hair. I slipped my hand around her waist, feeling that magnificent skin of hers. I felt her smile against my lips at my touch, pressing her soft body into my exploring palm.

My other hand ran up her nearest thigh. I could feel her tremble beneath me, and soon her ever so smooth skin was covered in goose bumps. Was this the good kind of trembling? Were the goose bumps because of me? I halted my exploration.

"Why did you stop?" She breathed, pressing her cheek against mine.

"Are you ok with this?" Oh for fuck sake, you dumb son of a bitch. You didn't have trouble with any of the other women you've touched like this, why does this one matter?

"Touch me." She implored, gently biting my earlobe. "I want you to." Her hand slid up the front of my shirt to run over my chest.

I slid my hand down to grab her ass. I had waited far too long to do that. Ever since the day she moved in, I'd wanted to just reach out and touch it. And now I got to.

I pulled her to straddle my lap. I grabbed her ass with both my hands before sliding one back up under her shirt. She pressed her chest into mine. I could feel her nipples through both of our clothing, confirming that she wore no bra when my hand ran unobstructed all the way up her back to the base of her neck. She ripped my shirt off and continued to run her hands over my body.

To this day, I'm not sure just how she managed to get her shirt off so fast. It suddenly just wasn't there. My hands were no longer tucked warmly under her shirt, pressed into her back by both the clothing and my intentions. She had bared herself to me, and it took me a moment to realize this, too enamored was I with the feel of her silk like skin.

She sat back on my knees, forcing my hands to slide around her. She spread her legs, running her hands all over her gorgeous flesh. I knew by night's end, I would kiss every place her hands touched. Following her hands from her legs, my eyes found her breasts, and for the first time, I didn't feel guilty staring.

Her breasts were perfect. Such a cliché thing to say. If most people are honest with themselves, they could find some sort of flaw with their partner's "perfect" parts. Most guys would make their girls boobs bigger, or firmer, or perhaps sag a little less, or their nipples bigger.

I could find nothing wrong with Danielle's chest. Any bigger and they would have been out of proportion with the rest of her body. Any higher and they would have looked unnatural. Any firmer and they wouldn't give way to her arms as she pressed them together. If her areola had been any darker, they would have looked unappealing, and if they were any lighter, they would have blended in with the rest of the warm flesh surrounding them. Her nipples were hard, and if they had been and bigger, in any sense of the words, she would have needed to wear a bra just to hide them.

"A bra isn't the only thing I'm not wearing." She pulled the front of her shorts down with a wicked smile to reveal a neat little patch of pubic hair.

"You-" I said, snaking my hand around her waist to slip under her shorts and feel her glorious ass. "-look delicious."

"Why don't you have a taste?" She pulled me down on top of her. I buried my face in her cleavage, feeling her pull my head deeper into her chest. I kissed my way up one tit to her waiting nipple. I teased it with my tongue, causing Danielle to shiver beneath me. I sucked it into my mouth, gently bighting down on it. She gasped, arching her back pressing her boob into my mouth.

My hand tock care of the nipple not being teased by my mouth. They really were perfect, filling my hand nicely, even on her back. I squeezed and caressed it, feeling it press against my hand, and give way as I smoothed around it.

Danielle was busy with my belt buckle, finally undoing it and my fly. She reached in and grabbed my throbbing erection in her tiny hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Taking my cue, I took my hand not enjoying feeling Danielle up and slid it down the front of her shorts, past her silky curls to her smoldering snatch.

As soon as I touched her, she pulled my face from its station at her tit to her face, kissing me furiously. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her. The feeling of her bare tits on my chest was nearly enough to make me come.

I continued to rub my fingers over her opening, drawing out more slick juices from her twat. She mewled and squirmed beneath me in pleasure, and I hadn't even penetrated her yet. When I slid a finger slowly inside her, she dug her nails into my back, moaning into my mouth. I slowly began to finger her, bringing her close and then backing off, much to her frustration.

"Are you going to give this to me?" She asked, squeezing my erection again.

"If you want it." I growled.

"I need it." I leaned up and got a condom, showing it to her.

"No. I want to feel you, all of you, inside me." She groaned grinding her crotch on mine. "I'm clean and on the pill. If you're clean then leave it off. Please?" She whispered squeezing my cock with her hand and my fingers with her pussy.

I had already had a pregnancy scare with a girl who had lied and said she was on the pill and I did not want to go through that again. Danielle had, on the other hand, said that she had been on the pill for quite some time and I saw the wrapper in the garbage several times a month. I tossed the condom. I, too, wanted to feel her against me unobstructed, and not just for my own pleasures.

She pulled my pants and boxers from me and allowed me to glide her shorts over her oh so smooth legs. I sat back and took in her naked form for the first time, drinking in her beauty like a sponge.

"You're beautiful." I said, thinking any other description to crass or inadequate. She blushed, smiling. She spread her legs and opened her arms to me. I settled over her, feeling her hands on my back. She ran her right hand over my body to cradle my cock in her palm, lining me up with her dripping entrance.

"Are you sure?" I asked, kissing her neck.

"Yes." She whispered. She let go of my dick and returned her hand to my back. "I-oooohhhh...mmmmmmm..." I cut her off, sliding my throbbing cock into her slick depths. Once I was buried all the way inside of her, she locked her legs around my waist.

I remained motionless, letting her adjust to my intruding erection. She gasped and shivered, squeezing me gently with her pussy. She was tight. Tight enough to be a virgin if I didn't know better. Soon enough, her legs relaxed, but still stayed wrapped around me.

"Take me." She whispered.

I gently began to thrust in and out, her lips stretching around me. I don't know if it because she was so tight, her body so perfect, her kisses so hot, or if it was because it was her, but for the first time, I made love to a woman. This wasn't a rough, animalistic fuck, or the drunk indifferent sex that dominated the majority of my encounters. No, this was different. I wanted her to come, and not just because there was a guy fucking her, but because it was me with his cock buried in her cunt.

Our pace increased, sweat beginning to cover us. I was close, or at least I felt I was. I had been close ever since she first grabbed my cock. She was close, moaning quietly into my neck, thrusting her hips back up to meet mine, and getting wetter every stroke.

"I'm so close!" She moaned, her nails digging into my back. She didn't hurt me, but turned me on so much more.

"I'm closer." I stifled her further moans with my mouth. When I felt her final bit of tightening I pulled my head back to watch her face. Her eyes shot open wide, her breathing short and choppy. Her mouth opened, almost in shock, and she came. She gripped me with every part of her body wrapped around mine. Her pussy began to spasm and fluttered unexpectedly around my dick, finally pushing me over the edge.

I came harder than in living memory. Harder than when my previous girlfriend had deepthroated me. Harder than when I'd had a threesome. Harder than when the curvy Latina wanted me to fuck her in the ass. This sensation was more intense, more pleasurable, more emotional than all of those. I collapsed, spent, against Danielle. It was several minutes before either of us spoke or moved.

"That was amazing." She said, her arms still wrapped around me.

"You're amazing." What? I have no idea why she's amazing. But...for some reason she is.

"You came inside me." She said, her voice still dripping with sex as much as her pussy. "You know what that means?" She kissed my neck.

"That I'm going to be a daddy?" Fuck me, I hope not.

"No." She helped me roll onto my side, slipping my deflating cock from her drenched pussy. She cupped my face, forcing me to look at her and see her gorgeous smile.

"It means I love you." Oh fuck.

"I love you, too." Is that what this feeling is? Is that why I feel so at peace here? Is my sex addled brain thinking here? Do I really love her? Could it be that simple? Are those three words the answer to all my questions?

She smiled and kissed me. That was the answer to all my questions.

"Does this make me your girlfriend?" She asked. Her eyes were lidded. Oh so fucking sexy.

"Yes."

"Oh, it's that simple is it? One fuck and I'm your girlfriend now?" She teased, a smile creeping across her lips. I pulled her to me, holding her against me.

"I don't want any other man to have you, and I don't want any other woman." My "Man Card" has officially been revoked. I am now a pussywhipped bitch. But I am too damn happy to care.

"I don't want any other woman to have you, and I don't want any other man." She said against my sweaty flesh. "I'm yours, from the top of my head, to the bottom of my feet without anything left out." She looked up at me and stroked my cheek lovingly.

"You're beautiful, Dani."

Shit.

I called her what her brother called her. I have committed an atrocity. She has always gotten mad at people for not calling her by her full name. Please, let demons come and drag me down to the deepest pits of hell, for that would be less painful than what I have just done.

"It's okay." Why are you smiling? Are you trying to ease my pain? Do you not hate me now? "I like it when you call me Dani."

"Are you sure?" I don't want to hurt you every time you hear your name.

"I'm sure." She leaned up and gave me a reassuring kiss. "Now fall asleep with me, so that I can wake up naked in your arms." Woman, you know just to make my heart melt.

*

More to come. Any feedback is welcome. If you have any questions, let me know with a way to respond to you, and I'll do my best to answer.

12