Promo Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From over his shoulder, Kat saw that they were leaving the park. She pushed him off.

"We're nearly home," she said feeling a little embarrassed with the driver so close.

Releasing her breast and straightening up, Kevin smiled and said. "Yes Kat we were nearly home there."

She got his double entendre and couldn't help smiling.

"Now, now," she replied smoothing down the skirt of yellow silk, sheath dress.

"Now, now what?"

"Nothing," she smiled plumping up her hair.

"I was hoping now, now, would you like to come in for coffee?"

Kat lowered her voice. "What about the driver?"

"You want two of us, well I never took you to be like that Kat."

She laughed again, it was nice going out with someone who made her laugh, she thought.

"No what will he do?"

"He'll wait in the car."

"That's a bit unfair isn't it?"

"Well it's his job, he's on double time after twelve, he don't care how long he waits."

"Does he work for your company then?"

"Yes, it means I can drink and don't have to drive and I can work in the car as I travel round the company. It's convenient. And Col earns more the longer he waits."

"Yes I see that."

"So he wouldn't mind if he had to wait all night," he was saying as they pulled up outside the Victorian house where her flat was on the top floor.

Colin didn't have to wait all night, just most of it.

Kat had to admit that Kevin made brilliant love to her, twice actually in just over an hour.

They were only just inside the flat when he took her in his arms, kissed her deeply and whispered. "I will be safe with you won't I Kat?"

Again she laughed as she replied "Will I with you?" as they kissed.

"Do you want to be?" He asked cupping her breast.

Giggling, she muttered as the lovely sensations flooded through her, "I'm not sure I do actually.

"Good," Kevin whispered undoing the zip on the back of her dress "Because young lady I am going to fuck you as you've never been fucked before."

And he was as good as his word.

Kat was a little worried when Kevin rather roughly yanked the skirt of the yellow silk Chloe dress up and bunched it round her waist. It wasn't that she felt totally exposed, but that she didn't want the dress damaged. It had been a present from a client who had taken her shopping in Harvey Nicks after fucking her nearly all night in the Hyde Park Hotel.

"Here, let me take it off," she whispered as they broke the kiss.

"Oh no baby, no way," Kevin replied, sucking at her breast through the diaphanous, Lejaby bra, also bought on that same shopping trip.

She cradled his head to her boob as he sucked and gently chewed her rapidly growing nipple.

"It'll get creased and ruined," Kat persisted.

"Fuck it, if it does I'll buy you another," he grunted as he pulled the thin lace of the bra away from Kat's tit and drew her swollen nipple into his mouth.

She knew it was no use fighting him and, in any case, the feelings from her breast and now from his hand between her legs were taking her into a couldn't care less mood. As, what were probably, her final signs of submission, Kat shoved her tongue deep into Kevin's mouth and slipped her hand between their bodies and rubbed his erection. Not that he really needed any further encouragement, but those actions sent him over the top in his lust for this slim, young woman.

"You sexy little bitch," he growled turning her round and pushing her forward so that she was forced to support herself on the hall table where she left her keys and other bits and pieces. Pushing her head forward so her face was squashed against the wood of the table, he fumbled with his belt and zip. Kat shuddered when she felt the heat and hardness of his erection against the bare cheek of her bum sticking out from the ridiculously flimsy, yet horrendously expensive thong, which was another gift from Harvey Nichs.

Her female, sexual instincts suggested what was going to happen next; they weren't wrong. Kevin pulled the slither of lace to one side, pushed his erection right against her lips and then with one shrug of his hips he surged right up her welcoming and very wet cunt.

She had of course been fucked in such a position before, but not as brilliantly as this. Kevin was wrapped round her body, his chest pressed against her back, his arms were round her and his hands were holding, squeezing and pinching her breasts. He had pushed her shoulder length, black hair away from her neck and ears and was kissing and licking her neck and then sending surprisingly strong sensations through her by pushing his tongue into her ear. And of course as all that was going on he was fucking her. He was thrusting up and down and in and out of her. He was ramming himself as far up her as he could go then taking it almost all the way out. He slammed himself in and out fast and hard and then pushed right up and held it there, ramrod hard and very still.

The sensations were amazing for Kat. She wasn't sure what to do, but she responded as best she could as her bodily demands indicated. She pushed back at him, she writhed her torso, she moved it at the same tempo as him and she tried to grip his cock with her internal muscles. She opened her legs wide, but then, as wave after wave of the most extreme sexual sensations rolled over her, she closed them tight crossing her thighs in an effort to squeeze even more pleasure from his cock.

Kevin moved his hands from her nice little tits and grabbed her hips. He leaned back a little looking at her lovely arse, her slim back still with the bra strap round it and done up, the expensive dress bunched round her waist and the tiny thong pushed to one side. He gazed at her black hair and her face, which was turned to one side, pressed against the table, her eyes scrunched closed and her mouth open as if she was gasping for air. Gripping her hips hard enough to hurt her a little, which oddly was absolutely right for the circumstances, he fucked her hard and fast, slamming his cock in and out of her willing pussy.

It didn't last that long. It couldn't and didn't need to. It was a fuck they both wanted and needed, it was a fuck that had been building up for some time. So it was no surprise to either of them, if they had been thinking rationally which they weren't, when, Kevin started grunting.

"Yes, fucking yes, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum."

"Good, good cum yes, do me, finish me, make me cum."

And that is exactly what he did. With several more hard thrusts and a series of deep grunts, he brought Kat to the edge of her orgasm before holding his cock rigid as far in her as he could and then exploding. Her legs gave way and Kevin collapsed on top of her as they both fell onto the table, panting and sighing with post climax satisfaction.

****

Kat did more work for Kevin's company, but over the next few weeks it was the non work activity that became paramount for both of them. They were having an affair. It wasn't a typical affair, though, for an affair between a promo girl and a client, particularly a married client, could never really be typical.

Whilst promo girls and clients, or even ex clients, who have affairs go on dates and spend time together, just as 'normal' couples do, there is one significant difference; the client always pays for the pleasure of the promo girls company and of course for fucking her as well. And Kevin paid plenty for Kat's company and for fucking her, which he did frequently.

He lavished gifts on her, particularly underwear, but also a Cartier watch, jewelry and clothing, bags and purses and loads of bits and pieces. He loved buying and giving presents almost as much as she enjoyed receiving them. They went to the top restaurants and clubs in and around London, occasionally stayed in luxury hotels and he took her along on some of his business trips, although they always traveled separately. Most of their sex was at her flat, but occasionally he took her to an apartment he owned in Docklands. He explained that he had bought it to avoid traveling all the way out to Essex after heavy nights in town, adding. "In truth though we rarely use it now I have the chauffeur so it's a bit of a white elephant."

A few weeks later, just after they'd had great sex in her flat, Kevin saying "Why don't you give up the promotions work?" had started Kat thinking about their 'affair.'

He had gone to suggest that she join his company as Promotions and Events Manager.

"We're always running some do or the other and you could do it with your hands tied behind your back," he'd said.

She knew that what he was offering was really just a way to stop her 'seeing' other clients for he had gone about that at some length.

Him saying "You have sex with them don't you?" Started their first real argument.

Kat's response "Well you have sex with your wife and your other bimbos," had infuriated him. He had screamed and shouted at her for some time, before eventually calming down, apologizing and making superb love to her.

Over the next few days following that argument, Kat thought more about his suggestion. The more she thought about it, the more attractive it became to her to her, particularly when he told her that the Promotions and Events Manager position would carry a sixty grand salary plus a car.

"What sort of car?" She asked smiling as she gripped his cock slighly harder and bent her head forward towards it.

They were in Kevin's Docklands flat. It was a sumptuous two to three bedroom two and half bathroom apartment overlooking the Thames. It had a large, almost totally secluded balcony where they were sitting in the fading light of the early September evening.

They'd had sex half an hour or so ago laying side by side on the sofa underneath the huge square umbrella when he had broached the subject of the job.

As she softly kissed the tip of his cock and then ran the tip of her tongue from where it joined his balls he grunted.

"A golf or something."

She licked it a few more times before closing her lips round its bulbous end and sliding its semi hardness into her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down its hardening length several times. Moving her lips away she muttered.

"I don't like VW's" before continuing to suck him and run her fingertips over his balls.

Kevin had been sucked by probably well over a hundred women in his thirty odd years of sexual activity. From his wife, through the numerous mistresses and bits on the side that he fucked to the many call girls, escorts and masseurs he had on his travels their mouths and lips came in all shapes and sizes. So he had quite a 'portfolio' of oral experiences against which he could measure 'his' Kat. And whatever criteria he applied she measured up very well indeed.

She had a creativity to the way she made oral love to him. That brought a freshness to the act and provided him with surprises and new thrills each time she sucked him.

Kat hadn't always been an avid fan of oral sex, well not giving, but she had been of receiving from the first time a man's tongue touched her lips and clit when she was barely eighteen she had loved being 'done' that way. Once she had really gotten into having men's heads between her legs, so she had sort of resolved to give, at least, as good as she got that way. So she had thought about it, worked at it, learned from what the better ones did to her and she'd read stuff on the web. Thus, as she became more experienced as a promo girl, so she also became more dept at providing her, generally, fairly sophisticated clients with a level of oral sex that few had previously experienced. That, in turn, made her more popular as a promo girl and led to her having more frequent dates with her clients and ex clients than most of her colleagues.

Taking Kevin's cock from her expert mouth she looked up at him and said.

"Well?" She slid it back in, but just a few inches concentrating her pursed lips and tongue right on the bulbous head.

"A Mini,"

Kat didn't even take Kevin's cock out if his mouth to mutter "Fuck off."

Kevin knew he was being worked, but thought what a wonderful way to be worked as Kat's eyes met his and her, rather long he noticed for the first time, tongue ran down from the very tip of his cock and right into his balls.

"Cooper S?"

Holding his erection in her hand she made as if to get up.

"No room in the back."

"What then?"

Stroking his erection and just about managing to hold his gaze out of the tops of her eyes, she sucked one, then the other and then both of his balls into her mouth. Rolling them around in there and kneading them with her tongue she continued staring at him as she brought her hand up between his legs. She gently scratched that wonderfully sensitive patch of skin between his balls and his bum. It made Kevin gasp with pleasure and open his legs even wider suggesting he wanted more. She took his balls from her mouth and licked round the glistening purple head of his cock, she could taste the salty pre cum oozing from it.

"A BM," she said as she slid her finger into the crevice of his bum and sucked the knob end into her mouth pressing the tip of her tongues right against the hole in the end of his cock.

"Jesus Christ he groaned grabbing her hair and yanking on it as he felt her fingertip press right on his bum hole.

"You got it,"

"What model?"

"A one series."

She took her finger away.

"Fuck off."

"What then, what the fuck do you want?" He groaned as she buried him as deep into her throat as he'd ever been.

"A Z four," she said firmly fucking his cock with her lips.

He didn't reply immediately thinking how the fuck he would get that past his astute Indian accountant and his even more astute wife, Amanda, who was peripherally involved in the business. But as Kat ran his cock up and down between her tightened lips and the sensations built up, so he stopped caring about such menial things. What the fuck did the cost of a poxy car compare to the pleasure she was giving him? She started moving faster and then even faster. It was building up, he could feel it, he knew he was nearly ready, he was about to cum and then she stopped.

"Well?"

"Fuck it yes have a poxy Z four," he said as his cock exploded and his cum splattered all over her face and chest.

****

Being a promo girl, having dates and mini affairs with a range of guys was one thing, , being a 'kept' woman was something else indeed, Kat quickly found out. For that really was what she became once she was on Kevin's payroll and they had gone together and bought her Z4 from a dealership in Park Lane, Mayfair.

As a promo girl, she never really asked personal questions about the men who 'dated' her. If they wanted to talk about their private lives, of course she listened. As it happens most did, she found out to her surprise, particularly after they had just had sex. Was it some cathartic measure she wondered that many felt the need to talk about their wives as she lay next to them? She never understood, but then she didn't really try; after all the ability to put many things out of your mind was a key element of being a promo girl.

Even with Kevin, who she had been closer to than any other client even before she 'went on the payroll,' she was careful not to ask many questions.

She knew he was married with a daughter, but she put that to one side, she cast it from her mind, she didn't think about the 'little wife at home' as the husband took her to clubs and restaurants and fucked her in her flat in Bayswater. That is, not when her relationship with him was client to promo girl. When it changed, though, to lover and mistress so did her views on that issue. She couldn't help thinking about Amanda, his wife. Couldn't help wondering where Amanda thought he was those nights when he was with her until the early hours. Couldn't help pondering on how he got away with taking her on trips to Europe and occasionally the US. Alright, they usually traveled separately as a precaution and Kevin was careful not to book her flights through the company, but she was permanently aware that he was cheating on his wife in a massive way.

What Kat didn't know was that the bastard was also cheating on her. Kevin had this insatiable appetite for young birds. That and a platinum Amex was enough to ensure that he had a steady supply of those.

Kat was dreading it; meeting Amanda that is. She knew it would have to happen for she was in the main office quite often and Amanda, being a director and large minority shareholder came in occasionally.

"So you're the new Events Manager," Amanda said to her as she walked into Kat's office one morning when Kevin was away on a business trip. "I'm Amanda Williams," she said holding her hand out to Kat as she stood up behind her desk.

Feeling enormously nervous, Kat stood up, possibly blushed, as she was prone to do when worried or embarrassed and at that moment she was both, and held her hand out to shake Amanda's.

"Hi I'm Kate Meyer."

"Yes I know, welcome to the company."

"Thanks Missus Williams."

"Amanda please, looking at you makes me feel old," Kevin's wife said smiling. "Being called missus just makes it worse."

"Ok thanks Amanda," Kat replied, instantly liking the older woman who she felt looked fantastic with her loose, shoulder-length chestnut hair and marvelously rounded figure.

They chatted for a while and had a coffee together, agreeing to meet again when Amanda was next in the office.

"Why do you sod around with bits on the side like me?" Kat asked Kevin as they lay side by side on the bed few afternoons later having just had an energetic fuck. He had returned from his trip to the Middle East a day earlier than Amanda thought he was returning, thus enabling him spend the entire previous night with Kat.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't, well ok I get what you mean, but why ask it?"

"Because I met Amanda."

'Oh fuck' Kevin thought, but replied "And?"

"I thought she was lovely."

"Of course she is, I wouldn't have married her otherwise."

"So why cheat on her?" Kat asked standing up and walking naked over to the champagne in the ice bucket on the dressing table.

"Don't ask stupid questions," he growled holding his glass out and staring at Kat's small, but large nippled tits and shaved pubes.

To him she looked fucking ravishing. He was turned on by youth almost as much as a pretty face and a slim figure and Kat had the lot. Early twenties, no excess fat, one hundred twenty pounds max. and B cup boobs, fucking brilliant

"It's not stupid," she retorted pouring champagne into both glasses.

"It is fucking stupid. Men just do that."

"Not all men."

"No, just most if they have the chance as I do, so I do."

"That's ridiculous Kevin and you know it."

"Look, I think you are totally gorgeous to look at."

"But so is Amanda."

"She's too fat."

Kat laughed. "She's not fat, she's just er, rounded, she's got a great figure."

"It's too rounded. When I married her she was like you, look at her now?"

"I did and she's fine."

"No she's not, her tits are big and saggy, like udders."

"Don't be daft, it's wonderful and most men prefer big tits, I was thinking of having mine enhanced."

"Don't you dare, I prefer slim bodies and small tits like yours."

"Well I think your wife looks fabulous."

"You sound as though you fuckingwell fancy her."

Kat laughed, thinking back to the few girly experiences she'd had.

"Well do you?" He persisted adding with a laugh. "I could probably set her up for you if you want."

Standing beside the bed looking down at her lover, Kat sipped her wine before answering. "No thanks Kevin, I think Amanda and I could do that if we felt inclined.

"Fucking hell Kat, stop it," he said putting his hand on his cock. "The idea of you and her together is getting me hard. Have you been with other women?"