Proof of Love is a Powerful Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay ran up to Ms. Beatrice and she gave a call of greetings, Ms. Beatrice turned around and smiled. "Hello Kay, how are you this fine day," Ms. Beatrice asked.

"Ok, so what's for today's lesson?" Kay asked slightly excited.

"Well not really a lesson today it's more of a work day today independent study." Ms. Beatrice said.

"Aw... okay, so how was your weekend?" Kay asked Ms. Beatrice thought for a minute then she looked at Kay.

"Hmm it was decent visited the family and filed some paperwork nothing too serious." Ms. Beatrice said "And you?"

"I went to a carnival and met a fortune teller!" Kay said.

"A fortune teller? Here? I must meet this fortune teller!" Ms. Beatrice said despite being a teacher Ms. Beatrice had a love of fantasy and myths in particular fortune tellers, genies, gods and goddess'. As she said, 'History is part make-believe and part reality we don't know exactly what happened in the past we have a general idea for all we know all this could've been made up to make the older days seem grand. Think of how we'll be looked at in a hundred years from now." Ms. Beatrice made interesting points and observations which was probably one reason why she was so popular. "Hello?" Ms. Beatrice said and Kay snapped out of her daydream.

"Oh I-I'm sorry what were you saying?" She asked apologetically, Ms. Beatrice waved a hand in forgiveness.

"Don't worry about that, I was asking where this carnival was?" Ms. Beatrice asked, Kay gave her directions then a thought occurred to her.

"I can take you there tomorrow if you want but in return no homework for tomorrow." Ms. Beatrice smiled.

"I would like that very much." Ms. Beatrice said and she then turned to a door. "Well take your time, class doesn't start for another hour and a half." And she walked inside and Kay nodded and Kay headed for the library to do research on the tattoo.

(College Library)

Kay looked at the many books on witchcraft and rituals that the library had admittedly a limited supply of but it was better than nothing. She was trying to look up her current tattoo but so far had found nothing, on spells and enchantments she was worried that it was a curse but look in that section and found nothing. She sighed and she closed the books for class started in 10 minutes, and she didn't wish to be late for that of all things. Kay got up and put the books away and headed for her first class of the day.

(Later)

Kay stretched and she gave a sigh of relief as she exited the room of her math class, which was her last class of the day. She stopped stretching and she went outside heading to her car when she heard a voice call out for her. It was Ms. Beatrice she ran up to Kay looking tired yet exhilarated. "There you are I thought I missed you do you think you could take me to the carnival that you saw the Fortune Teller today if you don't mind?" Kay looked at Ms. Beatrice then a thought came to her. If she said yes then she would be going on an unofficial date with Ms. Beatrice! She felt her heart soar at this thought, and she looked at her teacher.

"S-Sure... Will you be taking your car or....?" Ms. Beatrice then laughed.

"Oh I don't have a car I get here by bus, so if you wouldn't mind us taking your vehicle?" Ms. Beatrice said.

"Oh w-well ok then..." Kay said and she lead her teacher to the car they got inside and Kay turned on the van and drove off for the carnival.

(At the carnival)

Kay walked with Ms. Beatrice looking for the tent of the Fortune Teller it was hard to find because she found it more by accident than anything else. She looked and she then remembered it was in the center of 4 other tents. She then looked for four tents with a tent in the middle, but found none and she sighed in despair scratching her head. She then looked at her teacher smiling disappointedly "I-I'm sorry but I can't seem to find it." Ms. Beatrice frowned then smiled.

"It's ok maybe another day, hey wanna go on a ride?" Ms. Beatrice said.

"H-Huh? Oh s-sure." Kay said and she began to walk toward a ride Ms. Beatrice right behind her.

(Sometime later)

Ms. Beatrice was sitting in a Ferris wheel seat clutching Kay's hand nervously. The Ferris wheel had stopped and it was at maximum height. Ms. Beatrice had not wanted to come onto this ride though Kay insisted Ms. Beatrice conceded and entered the ride. Kay now regretted forcing her teacher into coming onto one of her biggest fear factors. Kay looked at Ms. Beatrice, "I-I'm sorry I d-didn't know you were afraid of heights." Kay said. Ms. Beatrice looked at Kay then smiled, and she shook her head.

"No it's ok, I should've told you why, but now that I'm up here with you I... feel better I'd rather be up here with you instead of someone else." Ms. Beatrice said her cheeks slightly rosy. Kay looked at Ms. Beatrice who was staring at the window a smile on her face then she sighed. "I-I'm sorry you must think I'm weird but the truth is... you're more than just a student... to me." Kay's eyes widened in surprise, she looked at Ms. Beatrice who was smiling shyly. "I understand if you don't want to I just... Oh?" Ms. Beatrice ended in surprise as Kay pecked her cheek. Kay then looked away her face burning up, she felt embarrassed then she felt Ms. Beatrice's hand on her face and she turned to look at Ms. Beatrice. Ms. Beatrice then leaned up and kissed Kay gently on the lips. Kay sat there surprise d as Ms. Beatrice kissed her then she felt a hand slide up under her shirt and reached up to grasp her breasts. Kay squeaked and pulled away slightly.

"I'm... I'm sorry I just..." Ms. Beatrice looked at Kay her head cocked slightly, "I've never... never..."

"Kissed a woman before?" Ms. Beatrice asked amongst Kay's babbling, Kay stopped and nodded. Ms. Beatrice giggled and she laid her head against Kay's arm. It was then that the Ferris Wheel started to move again, and the two got off when their carriage reached the ground and headed back to the car. Kay then drove Ms. Beatrice back to her house. Kay then walked Ms. Beatrice to her house and when Ms. Beatrice got to her door she turned around. "So... Kay what are you going to do?"

"Huh? Oh go home I guess." Kay said sounding unsure, Ms. Beatrice caught on this.

"Well why don't you stay at my place for the night? I could use some company." Ms. Beatrice said.

"What? Well I uh..." Kay said blushing immensely, Ms. Beatrice giggled and she pecked Kay on the lips and Kay conceded and walked in. Ms. Beatrice closed the door and she locked it Kay looked around at the house. It was a standard 2 story house with a rather plain decoration, though it did have the best of the best in plain a large plasma screen TV, vases with a unique pattern a large kitchen with a center table and the cooking appliances on the walls. A massive refrigerator with 4 compartments, and in the living room a large leather seat sofa all in all not a bad place. Kay looked at the stairs, and Ms. Beatrice walked into the kitchen and she grabbed an apron and put it on going to her refrigerator and humming to herself as she began to prepare a meal for the two. Kay then walked into the kitchen, "Do you need help?" She asked, Ms. Beatrice shook her head.

"Go watch TV it shouldn't take long to make." Ms. Beatrice said.

"Yes Teacher." Kay said then Ms. Beatrice laughed.

"Please, when I'm alone with you it's Maxine or Max." Ms. Beatrice, or Max, said.

"All right Max." Kay said smiling slightly, she then walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa she then looked at the wooden frame that surrounded the TV. She saw a stack of DVDS, and curious she went over to them and looked at them they were a bunch of movies that Max had gathered mostly sci-fi and fantasy. She put the DVDS back and turned on the TV, and she grabbed the remote and began to surf through channels trying to find something interesting. So far the only thing interesting was the show 'Worlds Dumbest by Smoking Gun Studios' today they were doing dumbest competition. While this was stupid it was also funny due to the many comedians and their inputs onto these things that the people in the countries or states that had these competitions took very seriously. Normally it was slapstick and mocking but it was still funny.

(45 minutes later)

Max came in with a steaming plate, "It's ready," she said and she placed the plate next to Kay, who grabbed it and thanked Max, Max then went into the kitchen and grabbed her own plate. Dinner was Steak with a side of Steak Sauce, along with broccoli, peas, and mashed potatoes. Kay waited till Max sat down and the two began to eat. They ate and watched the food network watching 'Iron Chef America' a decent show with interesting and original dishes. As they watched and ate they began to talk about school the teachers, then Max asked the question. "So... is there... someone special in your life?" Kay was silent then she shook her head. Max was silent then she put her empty plate to the side and she looked at Kay then she walked to Kay and sat down next to her looking at the floor. "Well... I'm not going to pretend that what you said didn't make me happy for it made me very happy. I was... wondering if maybe, you would like to be in a relationship with me." Max said, Kay looked at her teacher.

"B-But we're student teacher?" Kay said, Max nodded then she looked at Kay.

"Yes that's true, but I really like you and I want to make you happy in more ways than one, so please... can we be in a relationship?" Max said. Kay was silent she thought about it, true she was attracted to Max but, was she ready for a relationship? Also there was the fact that Max didn't know about her secret. If she was going to do this she would have to get everything out she knew that if Max knew about her secret then Max would most likely leave her. But then again what did she have to lose?

"All right but one thing... I'm not normal..." Kay said Max cocked her head slightly.

"Meaning what?" Max asked Kay sighed then she stood up and pulled her pants and boxers down, and revealed her secret to her teacher. At first Max didn't say anything then she raised her eyebrows and she stood up and walked to Kay. Looking at the thing she reached forward and touched it feeling the soft flesh, Kay inhaled slightly and it twitched. "It's real! My goodness you were born with this?" Max asked, Kay nodded, "Amazing!" Max said, "And such an interesting birthmark! I wonder though does it also produce sperm? It does have testicles but do they work?" Max said Kay was confused but was soon answered when her teacher grabbed the small dick and began to pump the length occasionally putting the hardening organ in her mouth as well and sucking on it gently. Kay felt herself grow weak at the knees as her Teacher continued. When it reached its full erection Max then began to suck and lick the head insistently. Kay moaned and panted trying her best to stand tall without falling over, but that was proving difficult as she was now also being stimulated from her virgin pussy. She could feel the pressure building on both ends and her mind was getting hazy.

"Uhmm! I'm gonna.... Gonna!" She grunted through slightly gritted teeth and she gave a cry her whole body shaking as she had an orgasm from both her pussy and her dick. Her pussy spraying it's juices while her cock pumped it's load in Max's mouth. Max got all the cum in her mouth and played with it letting the cum slosh around before swallowing it.

"Mmmm... Tasty... It's also pretty thick, I wonder if it could impregnate me..." Max said and she grabbed the dazed Kay, and swinging Kay's arm on her shoulder she walked Kay up the stairs. Kay was conscious she was just tired she hadn't cum that hard ever. As Max moved into her bedroom Kay looked around groggily it was a large room with a computer in the corner a TV on the wall opposite the bed and a closet on another wall and a door leading to a bathroom. "Ok just lie down and let me take care of the rest!" Max said as she placed Kay on the bed and began to strip revealing her slim, petite body. Max then got on the bed and positioned herself over Kay's cock she then lowered herself slowly. She grunted as she got the relatively small dick inside of her.

She let it enter her all the way till she hit Kay's hips. She stayed there for a half a minute letting her pussy grasp the small intruder then she began to move slowly at first raising and lowering herself gently. As Max did this Kay was mustering up the strength to move and she grabbed Max by both of her butt cheeks and she began to assist Max. As Max increased her speed her breasts began to swing and wobble wildly. They were both moaning and panting now and Kay lifting and pushing Max slightly. As they did Kay's tattoo began to glow and her cock began to grow slowly. "Oh god yes! I'm fucking my student! Oooh, ooh, ooh! Harder Kay, make me your girl!" Max groaned Kay grunted thrusting in and out rapidly her cock swelling by a full inch in both length and thickness and her balls an inch in diameter. Kay could feel her dick pulsing and throbbing for release.

"Te-Teacher, I'm... going to...! Eyahh!" And she slammed her hips in her cock spraying cum inside of Max's womb a higher quantity than earlier. Though still only enough to partially fill the womb and even then not all of it made it some of it even leaked out from Max's pussy. Max sat there panting then she pushed herself forward so she was face level with Kay and she kissed her.

"Hey... Call me Max next time." Max said and she buried her face in Kay's sweaty shirt and she quickly fell asleep. Kay gave a weak moan and she wrapped her arms around her beloved teacher, and she rubbed her face into Max's and fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

Kay turned over slightly still tired, she grabbed her pillow and buried her face in its marshmallow softness. Wait a minute... her pillow was never this soft, and now that she felt it now more awake she realized it was fleshy! She opened her eyes to see that she was nestled between Max's breasts! She pushed herself off confused, then she remembered last night they had sex... short but blissful sex. She then looked down at her legs expecting to see her morning wood but she just saw it hanging limply there. Kay then looked closer was she imagining it or was her dick bigger, it did look a little bigger but then again she was still groggy, and she could be hallucinating. Dismissing it she got up from her rather comfortable position and she rubbed her eyes. She then realized that she stunk slightly of sweat, and she needed a shower and a fresh change of clothes... then she realized she needed to go home! She was about to push out of bed when Max mumbled then she sat up slightly yawning "OH leaving? But I thought... you might want some breakfast?" Max said sounding reluctant. Kay smiled quickly, and she looked at herself and began to put on her boxers and pants.

"Normally I would but I gotta get home and change and take a shower. You know, I'll see you tomorrow in class!" Kay said.

"W-wait! Please don't go, don't leave me alone!" Max said sounding desperate, and hurt Kay stopped and looked at Max who had tears falling down her face. "Please... just stay until breakfast and then you can go I promise just... just stay with me a little longer... please..." Max said, Kay hesitated thinking, this was probably the best thing that she could get to a relationship. She then thought about the Fortune Teller, and her crystal ball showing Stefani and Olga... she had known girls for a good 2 years and neither had made a move on her. Kay then inhaled deeply, and she turned to Max dropped her pants and boxers. She then sauntered over to Max and sat on the bed smiling roguishly, then she leaned forward and kissed Max. A deep and sensuous kiss that Max returned with tearful acceptance, and then they broke.

"I'll stay..." Kay said.

(Minutes later)

Kay waited at the table while Max dressed in only an apron cooked breakfast for her and Kay, breakfast being pancakes with blueberry in the center, and on the side an omelet. "What do you like in your omelet?" Max called.

"Ummm... Cheese, tomato, and onions!" Kay said, a strange combination she knew but she really enjoyed it. Max was silent as she got said ingredients then hummed gently as she mixed the ingredients into the omelet. As she hummed Kay spent a good portion of her time looking at Max's ass, which jiggled and wiggled slightly as Max worked. She had to admit it was a highly tempting and nice view, it made her cock bounce slightly.

"All right..." Max said and she used the spatula and scooped up the pancakes and omelets placing them on two separate plates. "Breakfast is served!" Max said and she placed one plate in front of Kay and the other in the chair that sat to the right of Kay. Max then sat down and the two began to eat, quietly at first. "So... do you live alone?" Max asked, Kay paused to swallow some omelet.

"No I have two roommates... Stefani and Olga." Kay said and she reached grabbed her phone which she had brought with her and showed it to Max. Max took the phone and she observed the picture of the three she was silent then she handed the phone back to Kay.

"They look like a good pair." Max said and Kay blushed slightly.

"They're nice to me..." She said shyly, and Max was quiet going back to eating her meal.

"Do you like them?" Max asked bluntly.

"Yes but only as friends!" Kay said, Max nodded then she went back to eating her meal and finished. She then grabbed her plate and looked at Kay's plate which was mostly untouched.

"You're not hungry?" Max asked sounding sad, Kay nodded Max grabbed the plate and put it in the refrigerator. "All right... maybe... later..." Max said sadly.

"Yeah... I'll see you later Max..." Kay said sounding sorry, and she grabbed her stuff and put her pants back on and left heading for her car. Max watched her go then she thought to the two girls in the picture, they weren't a threat but you still couldn't be too careful. Especially since Max knew something they didn't. She smiled to herself satisfied with this info and she went into her room ready to start working on those tests and homework.

(Kay's house)

Kay pulled the car up into the driveway and parked it turning off the ignition and she sat there thinking. Trying to come up with an excuse... She then opened the door getting out of the car. She closed the door and went to the front door of the house and opened it as she entered someone smacked into her side with such force she was surprised she didn't break a rib. She looked to see Stefani hugging her tightly then Stefani pulled away and pulled Kay up to her feet. "Where were you!? I was worried sick!" Stefani shouted.

"I was studying with my teacher and I ended up staying at her place... that's all," Kay said, which was partially true. Stefani, glared at her then she sighed, and looked at Olga who had a 'I-told-you-so' look on her face.

"See no harm..." Olga said, "Stefani was worried that you got kidnapped and was raped, but I told her you were with an old friend or something of that sort." Olga said, Kay nodded and she put a hand on Stefani's shoulder.

"Don't worry Stefani I can take care of myself... but right now I need a shower!" Kay said and she released Stefani and walked around her heading for her room, she entered it and grabbed some clothes and headed for the shower.

(A half hour later)

Kay stepped out of the shower fully dressed in new clothes, she rubbed the towel into her hair to dry it, and she saw Stefani watching TV and Olga was busy making lunch. Kay walked to Stefani and sat down next to her on their cotton couch she stared at the TV then she turned to Stefani. "Sooooooo... you were... worried about me?" Stefani was silent biting her lip slightly then she nodded.

"Yeah I was because you're a friend of mine... I watch out for my friends!" Stefani said, Kay felt her heart sink slightly. But then again she should of expected such a response despite her love for the two she knew that they would never love her. This was why when Max suggested starting a relationship with her she leaped at the chance she was tired of being disappointed and tired of having no love in her life.