Proper Housewife to Slut in One Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex deflated at Mike's words. In our conversation I learned that at $20 Million Alex's company was just about breaking even, but he thought the exposure would vault his company into a player in his field. I was starting to not enjoy this, poor Alex.

"Cindi dear, why don't you keep David company while I talk to Alex," Mike suggested.

"Yes sir," I answered, gently kissing Alex as I left him.

David was with one of the other girls and as I approached I told her I was to take her place. She glared at me, but saw the futility in her emotional reaction, when David smiled warmly and patted his lap.

I waited patiently for her to get up and sat down onto David.

"I never did like skinny girls." He stated, plainly.

"Oh?" I questioned, "What kinds of girls do you like."

"Well she has to be pretty and have some meat on her," he began, "as well as some, let's say experience, with out stating the obvious, someone like you."

I felt my cheeks start to redden. I was inwardly pleased to beat out the younger woman for this man's attention.

David seemed more comfortable with me now. He wasted no time and was soon openly stroking my thighs. My mind was elsewhere though. I kept looking back to Alex and Mike. I knew what they were talking about and it broke my heart. I could see Alex deflate further as their conversation continued. It was obvious that he wasn't getting the contract either.

"What do you think they are talking about?" David asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"The contract I assume," I responded, leaning my heavy breasts towards him, hoping to change the subject.

"There is no way I'm not winning," David replied, defiantly.

David told me to get us another drink, not that I needed one. I had been at it all day and was getting a bit groggy, but I complied anyway. As I looked back to him he had called Dale over. David whispered to Dale in a very animated way. Dale smiled and walked over to Mike and in minutes Alex nodded sadly and left.

On his way out though, he walked over to me. He gallantly took my hand and kissed it.

"You were a most gracious hostess, madam," He said, "It has been my pleasure to meet you."

I was taken aback at this chivalrous gesture and when he released my hand it contained a card. For reasons I still don't understand I secretly put the card in the pocket of my skirt and smiled at Alex.

"The pleasure was all mine, sir," I replied to him with a slight bow of the head.

With that being said Alex left us and I walked over to the remaining men.

"With what was at stake I was sure you'd go for $18 Million, but I wasn't chancing it," David explained, "and when you upped the ante I had to drop my price to 17 just to make sure I won."

"Well let's get this done then," Mike exclaimed.

Dale quickly handled the tab and dismissed the 'hostesses'. The very next thing I knew we were leaving the club and heading for the elevators of the hotel. I looked at Mike asking a silent question. He responded by patting my bottom and smiling at me.

"You have done so well so far, I'm very happy," he whispered in my ear, "one more thing to do, so don't disappoint me."

He accented his last comment by giving my bottom a rough squeeze.

The elevator doors opened on the 10th floor and Dale led us to a corner suite. He opened the door and invited us all in. The room was, admittedly, beautiful. It had a seating area and a bar, as well as two bedrooms. In the middle of the seating area was a table with what looked like contracts on it. The men sat around the table and talked about them, while I served more drinks. David quickly scanned the document, and then taking a pen signed them. Dale notarized the document and replaced it in his briefcase.

"Congratulations David, I'm sure we will have a long relationship together," Mike said happily, "Let's go Dale."

I stood to follow, but David grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks.

"Ooops, I forgot to mention that you were how I upped the ante, Cindi," Mike added as he left the suite.

I stood there in shocked silence; Mike never mentioned leaving me alone. I was understandably frightened. David seemed nice, but he was a virtual stranger to me.

"I don't know what's going on," I stammered, nervously.

"Sure you do, honey," David replied calmly, "You hubby offered your, um, services if I would drop my price by a mil a year. Let's see if you are worth it."

David pulled me closer, towering over my five and a half foot frame. He kissed me urgently, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I felt like I was quickly losing control and pushed back against him.

"Look, Mike said you would behave," David growled angrily, "I want to do this the easy way, but we can go the hard way if you want."

I stood there stiffly, surprised by David's sudden change in demeanor. I was not sure how I should respond. David was getting impatient. He started to remove his jacket and tie as he waited.

"You seemed like you enjoyed the feel of my cock on that dance floor and I sure like the look of your tits in that top. I think it's time you showed me the goods," David commanded.

I still didn't move, so David again approached me and grabbed my wrist firmly. He pulled me towards the bedroom, totally oblivious to my struggling. Once at the door of the bedroom he flung me inside.

"Time to make up your mind, bitch," David glared at me impatiently, "I'm expecting you to show me a great time, $3 million is a lot of money"

I was standing in the room; David's angry gaze was searing my flesh. I lowered my head, ashamed, and slowly started to pull the tiny string holding my flimsy top together. David had past the point of waiting and reaching out; he quickly tore the top open. My trapped breasts sprang into view, jiggling seductively.

"Oh yeah, I like those titties, bitch," David exclaimed, fondling them roughly.

He pulled me closer and began to kiss me again, his hands never leaving my breasts. I felt his tongue, once again, force its way into my mouth. I started to kiss him back, initially afraid of what he might do too me if I didn't. With erotic humiliation clouding my judgment, I resigned my self to the task at hand. I trailed my hands down to his stiffening cock, teasing it through his slacks with my fingers.

"Now that's more like it," David commented, "I like when you uptight, white sluts give in and do as you're told."

He brought his face to my chest and sucked each of my nipples in turn, forcing a moan from my lips. His hands wandered under my skirt and teased my moistening pussy. He appeared pleased that I was coming around to his demands. I in turn was surprised how fast my body was beginning to respond to this sort of treatment. I soon felt him tugging at my skirt. I didn't want him to tear that as well so I gently pushed him down on the bed and seductively peeled the skin tight garment down my long, tanned legs.

David ogled my naked form, happily stroking the lump formed in his slacks.

"I assume you want me to suck that big thing, huh?" I cooed at him, stepping between his legs.

David sat up, still smiling widely. He began to stroke my thighs and buttocks, gently.

"For starters, yes" He replied.

I dropped to my knees and started to undo his belt, then his pants. He insistently pawed at my hair as I pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles. I was rewarded by the sight of a long, thick, black, uncircumcised penis. The first one I had every seen. He noticed the look on my face and laughed.

"It will be more than a mouthful for you, baby," David remarked, proudly, "and take my pants and shoes off me. This is not going to be a quick, back alley blow job."

I did as I was told, my gaze never leaving the monstrous cock, bobbing in front of my face.

Once his clothing was removed, per his request. I gently reached for his cock, slowly stroking its hot, smooth flesh. David reached for my head again and wrapping my hair in his hands he pulled me towards his throbbing cock.

"Time to earn your keep," he chuckled.

I tentatively licked the pre-cum forming on the tip. It tasted strong and salty, delicious. Then opening my mouth, I slowly engulfed the fat head. I inched it deeper and deeper into my hungry mouth, while stroking the remaining length.

"Mmm, now that's a good cock sucker," he moaned in approval.

With my carnal instincts taking over, his comments spurred me on. I took inch after delicious inch into my mouth, savoring his taste and smell. I only stopped when my gag reflex would allow no more of him down my tiny throat. On my way back up, I concentrated on using my tongue to lick the underside of his shaft. It pleased me, darkly, that my work was causing him to moan and pant in ecstasy. I felt the wetness grown between my legs as his swollen cock popped from my mouth. I held it before me, peeled back his foreskin and worked it back into my willing mouth. I repeated this treatment over and over again, getting it deeper in my throat on each pass. David moaned loudly each time I bottomed out, causing me to feel perverse pride that I pleased him. I worked hard at making him cum, but soon he was pulling my off of his cock by my hair.

"Oh no, I don't want to cum in your mouth, slut," David stated, strongly, "not before I get a chance at that hot, white pussy."

David grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet. He slid back on the bed, undoing his shirt. When he was in the spot he wanted, he smiled widely, his immense cock standing at attention.

"Come on bitch, ride me!" He demanded.

I was entranced at the site of his thick, long cock. I seemed to beckon me as it bobbed. I crawled onto the bed and straddled David. I took that beautiful cock in my hands and eased it gingerly inside my pussy. I was amazed at how smoothly it slid inside of me, but after the events of the day I suppose it was to be expected.

David grunted, suddenly, impaling me with his full length. I screamed out in pain and surprise. That didn't seem to stop his assault. David grabbed my hips and started to pound me from beneath. I had never felt so full. I had to slow him down or he was going to tear me apart.

"Shhhh, lover, you wanted me to ride you, remember?" I breathed, seductively.

David smiled at me lewdly. I placed my hands on his defined chest and slowly, deliberately, I rode him. This seemed to please him. He reached up and tweaked my hard nipples, sending shockwaves through me. I ground myself down onto him, putting pressure on my swollen clit. I soon developed a rhythm with him. He took his hands and moved them to my ass, urging me along. I was aware of a very strong orgasm, brewing inside me. What ever self control remained in me was quickly futile. I wanted to cum, to make this man cum. I knew he wanted me too, so I continued to ride him, intensely.

"Fuck, bitch, your pussy feels so good," David groaned.

His crude remarks filled me with a deeper desire to please him.

"Use my pussy David!" I yelled, "You paid for it, now TAKE IT!"

That was more then enough to send him over the edge. I immediately felt his cock twitch and then swell. His first spurt triggered my own climax, causing my pussy to clamp down onto him.

"Oh fuck, milk me you slut!" David screamed out.

I yelled out, incoherently, with him. My pussy convulsed and then flooded the bed with our juices. I had never had such an intense orgasm. After it subsided I fell on to David's chest, panting breathlessly.

After several minutes of silence, David began to recover his senses.

"Mike and Dale said you could fuck, but damn," He exclaimed.

I smiled tiredly as I rolled off of him and curling into the wet spot we just made and fell fast asleep.

I don't know what time it was, but apparently David wasn't finished with me. I was woken up by him pulling me up to my knees and entering me from behind. I have never been woken up with sex, so I was very groggy. David didn't seem to mind. He slid in easily and held my hips tightly as he pounded me from behind. This was a good position for us, because he gave me three more strong orgasms before he finally came inside me.

"I want you to lick my cock clean, you horny slut," David commanded.

In my sleep deprived state I didn't even hesitate. I leaned into his lap and relished the tangy flavor of our combined juices.

The next thing I knew it was morning. I sat up in a panic, quickly realizing I was alone and heard the phone ringing. I looked at the digital clock and it said 11:43 am. I nervously answered it.

"Hello?" I mumbled sleepily into the receiver.

"Good morning Maam," the voice chirped at me, "will you be checking out today?"

I answered quickly, "Uh yes, I'll be right down. I'll drop the key at the front desk"

"Great, thank you," was the still chipper reply, "then we can give you a message the, um, gentlemen left behind, and settle the bill."

"Great," was my sarcastic reply, "Thank you very much."

"You are so welcome; we'll see you soon," She ended, "bye."

Hanging up the phone, I stumbled around the room, looking for my clothes. First thing I found was my skirt, which I gingerly slipped back on. I soon found out how sore I was. I then found my top; it was completely ruined by David's tearing. The only clothing left in the room was David's jacket. I slipped it on and buttoned it fully. It did very little to hide my naked form beneath it. I found my purse and went to the rest room to see what I could salvage. I left the room ten minutes later, looking very much like an old prostitute heading home after a long night. "That's not too far from the truth, huh, Cindi?" I thought as I rode the elevator down to the lobby.

In the lobby it was clear that my unconventional attire was very noticeable. I was leered at by several people. At the front desk, the clerk smiled and handed me the bill and an envelope.

I slid my charge card to her and opened the message.

It read "Good morning slut! I hope you found the suit jacket I left for you; otherwise you are standing there topless. I admit the thought crossed my mind as I saw the damage I did to your top. I did tell them to charge the booze to you, though. I figured that was the least you could do for me after I fucked you so well. Maybe I'll come by later to get the jacket from you.

David"

I folded the note, blushing severely, and placed in the inside pocket of the jacket. Doing this, I inadvertently flashed my still naked breast to the clerk. I was, at this point, beyond caring. I smiled and thanked her then hurried out side to get a cab home.

When I got home all I wanted to do is take a long, hot bubble bath, and then take a nap.

The cabby took his time counting my change as he stared down the open front of the suit coat, so I finally told him to keep it.

When I entered the house, Jasmine, my maid looked at me curiously.

"Are you alright, Maam?" she asked.

"I'm fine, Jasmine," I snapped, remembering the way Mike talked about her; "I'm tired and wish to be left alone."

I locked myself in my room, stripped down and sank into the hot tub. I laid there, eyes clothes, wondering what else could happen to me.

12