Prosecutorial Weakness Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locked so deeply in her personal state of denial, Andrea was temporarily oblivious to the fact that Carlos had eased his hands off her trembling thighs and was now aiming them higher, right towards her petite, heart-shaped behind.

Arctic chills along with millions of tiny goosebumps shivered over Andrea's shoulders, down her back and pantyhose covered legs as she realized she had become a prisoner in her own office.

"...Stop...stop," she begged feebly as Carlos' large hands wrapped around her entire backside.

Moving in for a closer look, Carmen could clearly hear her boyfriend whisper into Andrea's ear, telling her to step out of her high heels.

Paralysed by fear and uncertainty, Andrea didn't so much as flinch the first time Carlos ordered her to remove her shoes.

"I said take them off Mrs. Bell...step out of them and kick them aside...then spread your legs a little more...DO IT!!" Carlos brazenly barked a second time.

Several painful moments dragged by for the shellshocked prosecutor as she roasted underneath Carlos' hot, brooding will. Literally shrinking 3 inches as she stepped out of her heels, Andrea tediously tapped her nylon covered feet on the slick linoleum below once she had kicked her shoes aside.

"All right...that's it Lady...now just spread those legs a little so I can reach under there and get your panties off," Carlos cockily demanded.

* * * * *

Keeping her hands choked around the edge of her desk, to the point that her knuckles had turned a ghostly white, Andrea felt her entire body start to jellify when Carlos' head disappeared under her skirt.

"Nooo," she groaned ruefully as the teenage boy's expert fingers anxiously dug at the fabric of her silk panties.

"UUUHHH," the prosecutor screeched bitterly when she felt those panties along with her hose slowly being ripped down her trembling legs.

The goosebumps that had already risen on her flesh grew goosebumps of their own when she felt the office's cool, air conditioned surroundings collide with her suddenly unsheathed skin.

Swooning and squirming as Carlos carefully tugged her undergarments to the floor, Andrea robotically followed orders when the 19 year old tapped her hard on the back of her straining calves.

"Pick up your right foot first Mrs. Bell...then your left... so I can slip this shit off your legs," Carlos demanded as the percolating aroma of Andrea's aroused pussy drifted hazily through the air.

"Alrighty...that's it," Carlos soothingly cooed once he was finally able to remove Andrea's panties and hose.

"Now put those heels back on...you look a lot sexier wearing them," Carlos barked as he stared straight up at the lawyer's naked ass.

"Dear God...what have I gotten myself in to," Andrea babbled to herself as she blindly fished her chilly feet back into the leathery cocoon of her shoes.

Regaining the three inches in height that she had lost, Andrea haplessly gazed back at the picture over her desk and went pale as a sheet when she saw that Carmen had crudely turned the tables on her.

"She just...just...picked up my panties off the floor...and look at that gleam in her eyes...Oh No...look at her roll them in her hands," Andrea's mumbled to herself.

"Yep...just like you did to hers that day back in their bathroom," the more sinister but truthful voice inside Andrea reminded.

"How do they feel?" Andrea heard Carlos ask his girlfriend as she fondled the older woman's frilly underwear.

"Hot," Camen laughed sexily. "And a little wet too...you know...I've never had a pair quite this nice...I think I might just keep them as a trophy."

Hearing those taunting words come out of Carmen's mouth, tinged with her thick Puerto Rican accent, Andrea immediately bowed her head in shame, praying what she was experiencing was just another in the long line of nightmares that had been haunting her sleep recently.

With the same efficiency of someone pinching her to tell her it wasn't a dream, Carlos lowered his head underneath Andrea's skirt once again and pressed his soft but insistent lips against the sensitive, goose pimpled flesh of the prosecutor's upper thigh.

"Gaawwddd...dddammmmmm," Andrea whimpered loudly as her body weight collapsed completely onto on the desk.

Feeling Carlos' hand wench her knees apart, Andrea was seemingly caught in a snare as the lust filled youngster slide his lips and tongue closer to her steaming vagina.

Becoming more and more lightheaded with each halted breath she took, a voice deep within Andrea's existence posed the very question she had asked herself hundreds of times since she was handed the Montclaire case. "How could a woman like Becky give up everything she had for an affair with one of her students like Carlos?"

Trapped in the privacy of one of the courtroom's cramped offices, with a stroke of his tongue across her inflamed pussy, Andrea Bell finally had her answer.

* * * * *

Walking forward, getting closer to where her boyfriend's face had disappeared underneath Andrea Bell's skirt, Carmen cautiously eased her fingers around the snap of her tight jeans and started to work them down her legs.

Stepping out of the rough denim pants, one leg at a time, Carmen watched as Carlos temporarily removed his head from beneath Andrea's skirt. Holding the back of the woman's dress in the air so Carmen could see underneath it, Carlos grinned to his girlfriend.

"Look at that Carmen...Look at the way her ass is still grinding even though I took my mouth away...its like she's begging to be touched."

Reaching out with his moist, pussy soaked finger, Carlos placed it between Andrea's lily white asscheeks and jabbed it forcefully back into her pussy from behind.

"OOUUUHHOOHHHHHH," Andrea gulped helplessly, bringing an electric jolt of arousal to both Carlos and Carmen's ripe genitals.

Manipulating Andrea's cunt as if he had become a puppet master with his hand up the back of her dress, Carlos wantonly penetrated his index finger in and out of Andrea's swampy slit until the white woman's sweaty asscheeks were working back and forth against his digging wrist.

Winking over at Carmen, making sure she could hear the squishing wet sounds burping out from Andrea's soaked crotch, Carlos smiled seeing his girlfriend had already removed her pants and was in the process of slipping out of her panties.

"Wore a pair of your thongs...good," Carlos complimented. "Leave them on for a while...I bet this Bitch here will appreciate it."

Holding Andrea's dress all the way up in the air so Carmen could get a clear look at the older woman's bare behind, the two youngsters could see for themselves, from the glossy glaze that seeped out from Andrea's pussy and glistened clearly on the crack of her ass like morning dew, just how aroused the female lawyer had become.

"Just look at that poon shine...Carmen...you can tell the Bitch don't want to get fucked ...can't ya?" Carlos coughed sarcastically.

"Step back for a second Carlos and let me get a taste of that while you get your pants off," Carmen offered coyly as she watched her boyfriend step back from Andrea's trembling and needy body.

* * * * *

A moment after hearing the faint, incoherent trickle of Carmen's voice vibrate softly in her throbbing eardrums, Andrea felt a pair of hands dig maniacally again at her cunt.

"OHHHGODD," Andrea buckled, thinking Carlos had once again reached between her parted legs.

It wasn't until several seconds had passed that Andrea realized the fingers exploring her smoldering laire were softer and much more subtle than Carlos'.

"Its her's Andrea...it's Carmen's hand down there," a disgusted but truthful voice echoed inside Andrea's head.

The thought that it was Carmen's hands, not Carlos', between her legs was inexorably confirmed when Andrea felt the brutal grasp of the young man's hands wrap around the front of her business suit and mash down hard on her small, tender breasts.

"MMMMAAAHHHDDAAMMM," Andrea shuddered disjointedly, feeling the Latin couple's four probing hands engulf every inch of her sexual being.

"WOW...look at the way those nipples are poking out the front of your blouse Mrs. Bell...they must be awful hard to push through your bra and your top like that...I can't imagine how hot your pussy must be...hey Carmen...how hot are things down there?" Carlos crudely asked.

"Flaming hot ...dripping into my mouth like sizzling butter," Carmen cooed from between Andrea's legs as she ruthlessly bit and licked at prosecutor's enticing slit.

"OUUCCHHAAAHHHYYYEEAAHHNNOOOYYEEAAHH," Andrea moaned incoherantly, imagining the Carmen's tongue must have been at least a foot long as the young girl snaked it between the crack of Andrea's ass and straight against the most sensitive areas of her molten poon.

"Please stop...before...before...I...Please...stop...," Andrea begged disjointedly.

"Before you what...haha...O.K...We'll stop...," Carlos cockily sneered back as he continued to fondle Andrea's bouncing tits. "All you've gotta do is pick up your hands and stop us."

Knowing she was already tettering unsteadily before she even contemplated taking Carlos' dare, Andrea did for a brief moment try lifting her right arm off the desk to push Carmen's head away from her crotch but all the 31 year old lawyer accomplished was losing what little balance she had before falling with a loud thud flat against the cluttered layer of file folders below.

Unlooping his belt as he watched Andrea's chest and face crash forwards onto her desk, Carlos assumed a pose of sexual dominance over top of the older woman as he felt his fingers rip down on his zipper before the fleshy thud of his freed penis smacked the front of his jeans.

Pumping his exposed cock with his right hand as he reached for the back of Andrea's neck with his left, Carlos pulled the lawyer's head back slightly and asked her," How does it feel to have another woman licking your cunt?"

Tapping his cock to full attention, Carlos wasn't surprised when Andrea didn't answer his query.

"Alrighty then," Carlos glared, his eyes lighting up with the germination of a new idea. "Carmen...get out from under there for a second...Mrs. Bell looks a little...hungry."

A few moments, the young, long haired Puerto Rican girl emerged out from underneath Andrea's raised skirt and looked up at her towering boyfriend.

Seeing Carmen's entire face glisten with the glaze of Andrea's guilty arousal, Carlos felt his balls began to burn as he pumped his cock even harder in his hand.

Easing the grip he had on the back of Andrea's neck around to the front of her throat, Carlos flexed the muscles in his arms and in one lightning quick jerk, pulled Andrea's entire upper body off the surface of the desk, creating enough room for Carmen to slid between the delirious prosecutor and the table she had been resting on.

"Giddyup there Baby, " Carlos hummed to Carmen an instant before the teenage slut hopped up on the table and took a seat right in front of the catatonic older woman's face. "Oh yeah...look at that pink pussy of yours creep out the side of those skimpy drawers Carmen...pull the front of it to the side so Andrea can get a real good look at that sweet cunt."

"See that Mrs. Bell...see those panties...at that skimpy beige thong...look familiar...that's the same one you couldn't keep your hands off that day in my bathroom...remember friggin' yourself off while you were holding those same panties...thought you might actually like to see what they looked like ON Carmen's body...don't they look sexy as Hell contrasting on her light brown skin...Yeah...and look a little closer...look a little deeper ...look at that shaved pussy purring underneath it...you want some of that...Huh...you wanna taste it don't ya?"

"Yeah...get your face in there," Carlos groaned as he blatantly pushed Andrea's head forward until her numb and quivering lips were flush against the front of Carmen's underwear.

Removing his grip from Andrea's neck, Carlos took two steps back and watched for a few moments, along with Carmen, as their female conquest cautiously nuzzled her face against the seated teenager's fiery crotch.

"Carmen...roll your fingers down the front of your panties and pull the edges to the side so Andrea can get a good look underneath," Carlos sighed.

On cue, Carmen reached down and did exactly as she was told, pulling the skimpy patch of fabric that covered her cunt to the side until the mortified lawyer was face to face with Carmen's smooth and juicy vagina.

"I can see the drowl on your lips Lady...you wanna taste it...why don't you open your mouth and get some...you aint ever eaten pussy before have ya...you better get some of this...you aint ever gonna get any better tastin' shit than what Carmen's offering up right now," Carlos cooed crudely as he fondled his own raging genitals.

"Yeeeaahhh," Carmen spat excitedly when she finally felt Andrea's lips gently collide with her pungent sex.

"That's right Bitch...lick my girlfriend's cunt...you might have just dreamed about a taste of it...well ...your gonna get the whole damn meal now," Carlos bellowed boastfully.

* * * * *

Watching with a mix of childlike fascination and fully grown arousal as Andrea swayed on her knees, tentatively caressing Carmen's vagina with her mouth, Carlos saw out of the corner of his eye the picture of Andrea's Ex-husband unwittingly smiling down on the festivities.

Easing up behind Andrea, with his cock still firmly entrenched in his powerful right hand, Carlos whispered into the older woman's crackling ear.

"Still got a picture of your EX up on your desk at work Huh...just can't let go can ya...I bet you aint had anyone fuck you...in...a...really...long...time...Yep...I can tell...still holdin' out hope he'll come back to your desperate and sorry ass aren'tcha," Carlos chided with razor sharp clarity.

"Ohh ...Yeah Mrs. Bell...that pussy of yours looks like a dam just burst inside you...guess I'll just have to bend down here...get behind you...and stick a plug in that leak so it don't get all over this nice clean floor," Carlos continued to snarl as he lifted the back of Andrea's dress up and readied himself to mount her.

Spreading his feet apart, creating as wide of a base as possible as he positioned himself behind Andrea's raised ass, Carlos dug the fingers of his left hand into the fabric of the woman's now wrinkled skirt and yanked it as far as he could up her back.

Swinging his massive erection toward the uncovered target of Andrea's rear with his right hand, Carlos aimed his jutting spear between the scant crease of Andrea's ass cheeks until his manhood bristled from the stirring warmth radiating out of her pussy.

"God damn this is gonna be good," Carlos groaned to himself as he inched closer to the helpless white woman in front of him, on her knees and hesitantly eating out of Carmen's inflamed quim.

Like the sound boxcars make when a new one attaches itself to the end of a train, a visceral vibration rumbled through the closed room as Carlos shoved his weight forward, stabbing his menacing cock deep inside Andrea's buckling cunt.

Andrea, in turn, was forced to lurch forward until her entire face was pressed harshly into Carmen's honeypot, who then in turn had to dig her fingers around the edge of the desk she was sitting on to keep from toppling over as Andrea's spasming and teary face was scrunched into her womb.

"OHHHFFUUCCKK," Carlos spat viciously when he felt the helmet shaped head of his uncircumsized penis mash into the back wall of Andrea Bell's cervix.

"Shit that's tight...you ain't had a dick in this cunt in a long time have you Lady?" Carlos groaned down to the swooning prosecutor as he watched the way her face became concealed inside Carmen's greasy snatch.

"God...Damn...Carlos...each time you slam into her ...its feels like her lungs fuckin' explode against my cunt," Carmen gasped to her intense and sexually locked in boyfriend.

"I know one thing...I won't be able to last very long inside this pussy Baby...this Bitch is as tight as a fuckin' knot...I can tell she aint been fucked in forever," Carlos grunted across to Carmen.

"Then go ahead and bust your nut up inside the Bitch ...fill her up...make her feel all that cum bubble and swim inside her belly...Besides...I can't wait to feel what her mouth does to my slit when she feels all that sperm spewing into her cunt," Carmen anxiously replied as she watched the elastic way Andrea's pink vagina stretched and clung to Carlos' cock each time he speared it in and out of her.

"MMMMM...AAAHHHHHH...YOU GOT IT," Carlos groaned like a seething bull as he prepared to plant millions of his ravenous sperm cells inside Andrea's fizzing depths.

"Don't cum...don't cum in me ...please," Andrea begged when she sensed what was about to happen from the way Carlos' cock tightened and went rigid inside her womb.

"Please...don't...I'll get...preg...," the spastic prosecutor gulped before her mind went black and she nearly passed out from the sensation of having glob after glob of Carlos Vargas' untamed lust spill into the gripping vice of her saturated twat.

"OHH...GOODD...I'M CUMMINNGG TOOO," Carmen groaned fiercely as the tears of Andrea's dismay leaked down her blood-filled cheeks and dripped inside Carmen's steaming, spasming cauldron.

"SHITYEESSSSSHHIITTYYYESSSS," Carlos repeatedly belted out as he dug his rough fingers into the older woman's naked sweaty, hips and pounded her like a jockey on top of a racehorse, whipping it down the homestretch.

Keeping one eye on Carmen sitting on the top of the desk with her legs outstretched around Andrea's head and the other eye on his own cum-glazed cock sliding in and out of the white lawyers snatch, Carlos gripped his virile cock by its tree-trunk-like base and spanked it violently inside Andrea's snatch until he had milked every bit of his raging jism from his swinging testicles.

"I know exactly what your thinking Carlos...you wanna take her asshole right now dontcha...you know its cherry," Carmen leeringly scolded her boyfriend. "Let her stew in what we did to her for a while...she'll come back for it...I know she will...just like that slut teacher in that jail cell right now did...over and over and over again..."

The End...for now...

THANKS FOR READING!!!

12