Prostitute Part Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were approaching orgasms about the same time. Greg was loudly grunting and I think I was mostly moaning as we both had orgasms. I was sure this was turning my husband on even more.

I held tissues at my crotch to walk to the bathroom. My husband came into the bathroom with me and I knew what he wanted, a blow job. I would do that for him because he had waited so patiently while I was making extra money to pay the bills.

He said, “That stud can really screw you. I’m so turned on. You are going to give me relief or I will have to masturbate. By the way, your lipstick is smeared all over you face.”

I grinned and said, “That hunk of a man can really kiss. He had his tongue in my mouth with our saliva mixing several times. It was a real turn on for both of us.”

I was sitting on the commode when Bill’s cock popped out of his pants. I took it in my mouth and he quickly exploded.

I said, “That takes care of you right now. I have to go back in the bedroom, probably to let him fuck me one more time. I’ve looked at my watch and I do have enough time before lunch.”

I kissed my husband and went back to get in bed with Greg.

I asked, “Do you think you can get hard one more time?”

“I know I can, just give me a little time.”

I then asked, “What would you like to do right now?”

“I want to play with your pussy some more.”

Greg turned around to get down in bed. I spread my legs, pulled them up so that my knees nearly touched my breasts. This spread my bottom to give Greg plenty of room to look and feel. Greg laid between my legs to lick up the crease of my ass and my pussy. He took his time to caress all over my bottom with his tongue. I was getting a tongue bath. He would lick up my slit, then hold the lips open to look and poke a finger in me.

He said, “I see your pee hole. I would like to watch you pee.”

I hesitated because I knew my husband was in the hall peeking in at us.

I loudly said, “So you would like to see a girl pee. We can go in the bathroom right now.”

Greg and I got up to walk naked into the hall bathroom. I didn’t see my husband.

I left the bathroom door open so that my husband could hear from a distance. I sat on the commode and spread my legs. Greg got down on his knees to get a closer look. My stream of urine started flowing. Greg seemed fascinated to watch.”

He said, “This is something special I never expected to see.”

When I finished and wiped myself, we went back to the bedroom where he wanted to explore between my legs some more. I glanced at the mirror to see my husband making motions pointing at his watch. I knew time was getting short.

I asked, “Greg, are you going to make it one more time? My watch says I need to get out of bed soon.”

“Yes, I’m ready. When he moved around and I could see his cock, it looked sufficiently hard to enter me.”

I said, “Have you ever fucked a girl doggie style?”

“No, but I would like to try.”

“OK, you get behind me when I get up on my knees.”

Greg moved up close behind me, aimed his cock and pushed. His cock easily slid all the way in. He placed a hand on each side of my butt and started back and forth movements. I couldn’t do much except to stay steady on my knees. I put my head and arms down on the bed to anchor myself while my butt was sticking up in the air.

Greg kept plunging in and pulling back out for several minutes. I was beginning to wonder if he could cum again for a third time this morning. I knew my husband would be watching. Later my husband told me that Greg was looking down to watch his cock go back and forth in my pussy.

Greg finally banged my bottom one more time very hard as he cum in me. I could feel his cock jerk as he empted his sperm deep in my pussy.

Greg pulled out without using tissues and his cum ran out of me down my legs and on to the sheets. Now I would have to change and wash the sheets.

Greg apologetically said, “I’m sorry I made such a mess.”

I reassured him that it was not a problem by saying, “Don’t give it another thought, I was going to change the sheets anyway.”

Greg helped me wipe up the mess on my legs and crotch before we both left for the bathroom to clean up.

As Greg and I walked down the hall to the bathroom, Bill was in the living room sitting in a position to see us.

Bill waved and said, “So you two have finally finished.”

Greg seemed embarrassed to be caught naked with me in the hall, but we quickly stepped in the bathroom.

I decided to take a quick shower to do a better job of cleaning up.

Greg asked, “Could I take a shower with you? I’ve never done that before.”

“Sure, join me.”

We soaped each other and rubbed our soapy bodies together as he kissed me several times. Evidently, this got him turned on enough to have the beginnings of an erection.

We got out of the shower to dry off. I bent over to briefly suck the limp head in my mouth, then said, “Some other time, we’ll do this again.”

“Oh, I really hope so”, he emphatically responded.

When Greg and I both returned to the living room where my husband was sitting, he greeted us, “Greg, hope you had a good time. Isn’t my wife a very sexy person?”

Greg looked a little embarrassed, “She is very sexy. I really like being with her.”

Greg continued, “Oh, I just about forgot, here is the money my dad wants you to have”.

I accepted it then handed it to Bill, “Thank you Greg for the money. I hope you think sex with me was worth it.”

“Oh yes, it was. Wish I had more money to come back every day to see you.”

It went though my thoughts that I wish he had the money to come back to see me every morning. I could pay all the bills buy new furniture and do lots of things.

I cheerily said, “It has been nice to meet you and maybe we’ll see you again sometime.”

He responded as he went out the door, “I hope so, bye.”

Now I faced my husband. He held me for a long sexy kiss. I could feel his erection rubbing against me and knew what he wanted.

I looked at my watch, “I don’t have much time, but if you want a quickie, let’s do it. I won’t have time for an orgasm.”

I placed a box of tissues on the couch. I got up on my knees facing the back of the couch. Bill dropped his pants, walked up to my butt and aimed his cock. I braced myself by putting my hands on the back of the couch. After a few plunges into my pussy, he erupted. When he simmered down, I held tissues underneath his cock before he pulled out.

He said, “Tonight when we have more time, I’m going to make real love to you and give you many orgasms.”

I responded, “That’s a promise I want you to keep.”

That night when we came home there was a message on the phone answering system. The job interview for Bill was successful. He was asked to start work the following week. Now he could make enough money to pay the bills without prostituting myself.

We hugged and kissed, then took a shower together and went to bed in each others arms. After a few kisses, I was sitting up on his cock. We decided there was no rush and we hadn’t talked much since we got the good news.

I pulsated my pussy on Bill’s cock while I was sitting still on him.

Bill said, “That feels good. Now you don’t have to fuck the landlord anymore.”

“I know I don’t. But it wasn’t that bad and I made a lot of money.”

Bill was a little slow in commenting, but then responded, “And it was very sexy when I watched those guys fuck you. Watching someone else’s cock go back and forth in your pussy while you hunched up really turned me on. I think I will miss watching you.”


“Yes, it always turned me on to know you were watching. Maybe those three guys will ask to see me again. Maybe my price is too high and they can’t afford to visit me.”

Bill was thinking, then said, “Yes, you could lower your price. I think Tom, the landlord, would likely agree to visit you if you only charged him one half of a months rent. That way he could visit you every two weeks and we would not pay rent anymore.”

I said, “That’s a good idea.. I could spend a couple of hours in bed for less money and they could afford to visit me. Tom’s brother, Tim, doesn’t have a wife anymore and he needs someone for sex. I could be that someone.”

Bill responded, “What about that young stud, Greg? I think you liked sex with him.”

“Yes, he is not having sex with the girl he hopes to marry and now he has a good job with extra money. Two hours in bed with him sometime would be a pleasure.”

I was still sitting on Bill’s cock as we continued to talk. I was feeling more erotic now that we had talked about continuing my sexual escapades to make extra money.

I said, “With all the money I can make, we can buy new furniture and take nice vacations. Also, I could quit my job at McDonalds and stay home for more time to entertain these three guys. I wonder if they have some relatives who would like to visit me?. I could make even more money.”

Bill responded, “I’m really getting turned on talking about it. Start riding me and let me blast cum in you.”

I quickly said, “Yes, lets have sex all night. I want to have several orgasms before it gets daylight. I’ll call the landlord tomorrow and tell him he can visit me for one half of a months rent. And he should tell the other two guys I’ve lowered my price.”