Protecting Daughter's Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Kevin, nobody's ever done that to me before. I can't believe how good it feels. Damn, cowboy, I gotta get my brand on you." I didn't stop until I'd taken her into orbit, shouting with her fingers buried in my hair, and licked her thighs as we got ready for the next act. Crystal's body was a carbon copy of her mother's twenty some years previous: wonderful, firm tits, a great ass, long, shapely legs, and long hair. "I gotta get another taste of that meat, man. Let me suck that cock."

"All right, but don't go too far. We may want to save some for later."

She smiled and gradually sucked the end into her mouth, then quickly slid the entire length down and back, her tongue working wonderfully the entire journey, before letting it go with a pop and moving to lick my balls again. Her technique was every bit as good as her mother's. A few more passes and I pushed her off and forced her on her back, spreading her legs for the main entry.

Her hand went down to grab my cock and guide it in. The sensation as I penetrated her was fantastic: a velvet grip of iron, writhing hips and wobbling tits that made the night a magic carpet ride. I started slowly, like a steam locomotive, building up speed until I was bucking her hard, almost hitting her head on the wall behind us. Feeling the need to send my seed, I slowed down and asked her: "Want to switch?"

"Hell, yes. I want to ride you, cowboy." I laid on my back and she almost leaped onto my dick. Grabbing her boob as the hung above me, I squeezed them gently and got a groan in response. Putting my knees in the air, I could respond to her pogo ride on my stick, and she had another orgasm, thrashing around so wildly I thought she would fall off. She fell down on top of me to rest, and when she got her breath back, I licked her ear and whispered: "Bow, wow. Bow, wow."

A hazy smile looked down on me with a little bit of puzzlement. "What the hell does that mean?"

"I'll show you. Get on all fours." She did as asked, and I approached her from behind. "Guide me in." With her guidance, I was able to slither in and it was the best fit of the night. Her butt was so sexy, and her lamplit form a dream. Reaching around, I played with her nipple.

She moaned and said: "I've never done this before. Feels so good. Ride 'em, cowboy!"

So I started thrusting at her that way, riding her hard, and she bucked back into me with equal enthusiasm. Her head went up and down in pleasure, and I gave her a slap on her butt to see if you liked it. "Oh, I've been a bad, bad girl. Do it again, do it again." So I did it again, spanking her as I rode her until we had orgasms about five seconds apart. It lasted forever and I loved shooting my load deep inside her.

We held each other afterward as we lay on the cushions, looking up at the stars. A distant chime sounded midnight, answered by a siren that started nearby and wailed off into the distance. Her head was cushioned in my armpit. "My Mother taught me to make an acquisition as soon as I knew it was the right one. I am yours, body and soul, from now on."

I thought for a moment, calculating my options. This was the best night I'd ever had, and I didn't care about the warning from the Meat Loaf song: "I am yours, too. We are together forever."

"How long before we can fuck again?"

"About twenty minutes. Then we ought to clean up and get back to the club for the trip home."

"All right." When I got it up again, we spent the time licking and sucking each other; I brought her off two more times and she coaxed one more load from me, which she swallowed as eagerly as her mother did. We took a nice steamy shower and called a cab. We barely got back to the club by 2:00, and it was all I could to do to give her the slight peck on the lips when we got to her front door.

I saw Christy every Friday and Saturday night from then on. We had a ritual: I'd stop by and chat with Connie, getting a fantastic blow job from her after catching up on the world of business, and then enjoying myself with Christy in every way possible at places like Jake's. After about six months, Connie approved our engagement, and after we found out Christy was pregnant a month later, she and I decided to elope to Vegas. Connie approved that since it spared her the cost of a big wedding, and as I waited with Connie before the wedding in a private room of the Chapel, I had a request: "Connie, I need to ask you a favor."

"Yes, Kevin. You know I'd do almost anything for you."

"Thank you. Would you be mad if I told you Christy and I've already had sex?"

Her eyes were a little cold, but she shook her head. "I guessed that already; Christy's been too happy since you started going together. A mother can tell when her daughter's getting laid regularly. If I didn't approve of you, you'd have been dead months ago."

My hands trembled as I went farther. "And we're already pregnant."

"This happens. Been there, done that. You're getting married, no problem."

"Well, there's one thing to our relationship that's weird, and I need your help. Ever since our engagement, you haven't had me down to visit with you before we went out."

She shrugged her shoulders. "She had you committed, that was good enough for me. Why should I care if you had sex then? What are you trying to say?"

I looked away and looked back into her eyes. "Ever since we got engaged and you stopped giving me head at the start of every date, I've had a hard time getting it up. It's been like a ritual, and I guess I miss it. Would you give me a blow job again, now, so I can get it up for Christy on our Wedding Night?"

She shook her head. "How did you get pregnant if you've had a tough time getting it up the past month?"

"From what we figure, it had to be the weekend before we got engaged."

There was a long silence, and I felt my cock swelling in my tuxedo pants. The look on Connie's face was indescribable, but after a moment, she touched my pants and licked her lips.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

No stars up, but it's got to be worth 5! Well crafted and cleverly written story, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well

there would be five*****s up, if you would let us grade them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

This is a wonderful story, well written.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Teach Me Ch. 01 Sexy teacher is all he can think about.in Mature
It's a Twister Pt. 01 Young man and his neighbor a trapped in a storm cellar.in Mature
Old Man in a Trailer Ch. 01 Wife meets pervert old man in trailer with a big package.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories