Proving the Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers

"Hey, Christine -- remember me?" the stranger asked my wife.

"Yeah -- Deborah, right?"

"Yep, that's it -- the one with the electric fingers."

Christine blushed profusely. Deborah seemed to bask in her ability to create that reaction.

"Why don't you two come join me and my husband?"

"Um -- sure, okay," I said, not wanting to be rude. I caught Christine's icy glare as I turned in her direction. "Right, babe?" I said. She made no response.

Deborah clasped Christine's elbow and guided her over to their table. The gentleman at the table rose in a show of greeting. "Christine, this is my husband, Gerry -- the video game addict. Gerry, this is Christine, the one I was telling you about from the pool. And this is her husband, um..."

"Dan," I supplied the answer as I supplied my hand for a firm handshake. Gerry was a bit shorter than Deborah, but not short by any means. His curly brown afro hairstyle contrasted with his lily white skin.

"Come, join us," Deborah invited, a playful smirk crossing her lips, "we could all make some beautiful music together. Um, with karaoke, I mean..."

I now knew exactly what Christine was talking about. The sexual tension, the innuendo, the not-quite-appropriate turn of a phrase -- Deborah was something else.

I turned to see Christine's reaction, and was somewhat taken aback by what I saw. In contrast to the scowl on her face, I could see the distinct protrusion of her erect nipples against the fabric of her tight-fitting top. She was getting turned on by Deborah's not-so-subtle advances!

Gerry changed the subject by asking us what kind of music we liked. As the evening progressed and crooner after wannabe-crooner took their turns at the microphone, I noted that Deborah was imbibing more than her share of margaritas. While I stuck to my virgin strawberry daquiris, the others were getting a bit looser.

"Deborah from Devon will now be singing us a tune," piped up the emcee over his microphone. Deborah stood up and pranced awkwardly toward the stage, obviously a little tipsy as she managed to avoid tripping along the way. Grabbing the hand-held wireless mike from its holder, she slurred, "This is dedicated to my new f-f-friend, Christine."

I was transfixed as I recognized the tune that was starting up on the monitors: "I Kissed a Girl" as performed by Katy Perry. As she started singing, Deborah moved back down the steps of the stage with the mike and strolled toward our table. She actually had a pretty good voice, but it wasn't her voice that was getting me all hot and bothered. It was the look of sheer lust in her blue eyes as she stared at Christine during her entire approach.

My cock was becoming engorged as Deborah leaned over Christine. Deborah's tits were positioned right in front of Christine's face. Christine shrank back momentarily, then looked up into Deborah's gaze...

* * * * *

I couldn't believe that Deborah was trying to seduce me right in front of my husband and hers -- right in front of the whole freakin' karaoke crowd! Here she was, singing a song about kissing a girl, shaking her boobs in front of my mouth, making me lick my lips. Did I say that? Did I do that?

God, I hated her. God, I wanted her - those delicious tits just tempting me to reach out and grab them.

Suddenly, I felt the fringe of her hair brushing the side of my face. My eyes moved from her breasts to her face -- and I froze. She was leaning her face into mine, microphone between us, singing those words, "I kissed a girl -- and I liked it." And then she moved the microphone out from between us and touched her lips to mine.

I was dazed. I was confused. I wanted to scream. I wanted to hold her. But I just froze. I felt her tongue push against my teeth. I looked over at Dan. He had a silly grin on his face. He moved his right hand from the table to his lap.

I started to open my mouth to object. Suddenly her tongue was plundering my mouth. I battled her tongue with mine. It was no use -- I couldn't stop her, and I really didn't want to. And suddenly her tongue was gone, the microphone was back up at her lips, and she was working her way back up to the stage. Meanwhile, the audience was going wild. And I was going completely red in the face, completely wet in the loins...

* * * * *

"So, what are you going to do about it now?" I asked Christine the next morning as we returned to the cabin from a lovely, lazy breakfast.

"Do about what?" she replied, pulling her wrap on over her swimsuit, this one a somewhat modest floral print bikini.

"Don't play dumb with me -- you've still got some unresolved sexual tension. Even more."

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to go to the pool and confront that selfish, controlling bitch. Get her to leave me alone and quit fuckin' with my mind!"

"My, my -- I haven't heard you that testy in a long time. And, to correct your idea, she may be trying to fuck with other organs besides your brain."

I smiled self-consciously, and thankfully Christine took it with good humour. "Wouldn't you like to see that?"

Her question startled me. "Umm... truth?" I asked.

"Truth."

"I think it would be incredibly hot!"

"You're not threatened by the idea of your wife fucking another woman?"

"Not if you want it, and as long as you wouldn't leave me over it."

"You're something else......"

I wasn't sure how to take that last comment. Something else? As in "a perverted bastard that doesn't care about pimping out his wife to another woman?" As in "an understanding partner who's willing to support his lover's deepest sensual fulfillment?"

I watched her clouded features as she seemed to come to some sort of decision. "I'll be back -- you stay here," she announced as she turned the handle on the doorknob and left the cabin.

* * * * *

Dan has always been such a supportive husband. My guilt at daydreaming over Deborah these last 18 hours was all for naught. I'd never really contemplated cheating on him, but now I knew I didn't have to keep secrets from him. If I was going to resolve the sexual tension -- one way or another, I wasn't sure how -- I was going to do it with him, not apart from him.

I saw her statuesque figure sprawled out on her tummy on a chaise lounge on Deck 9. "Hey, you," I said as I flopped down on the chair beside her.

She looked up and pulled her sunglasses off. "Hey, you!" she beamed, "Sorry if I embarrassed you last night."

"You put on a good show," I retorted.

"It wasn't just a show. I did like it."

"Umm... so did I."

"So what are we going to do about it?"

"My husband keeps asking me that. I honestly don't know. I wanted to let you know what you're doing to me. I wasn't sure whether you were just teasing -- but it sounds like you weren't."

"I'm not a tease -- but I'm also not into heavy relationships outside my marriage. Gerry and I like to have fun, play with others. I don't want to push you into anything you're not ready for, and then really fuck you up when we go our separate ways."

"Gee, thanks -- I think." Was I really having this conversation? I could feel that the crotch of my floral print swimsuit panties was getting wet. One thing I knew: if I was going to do anything to relieve the tension, I wanted Dan to be a part of it. At least to watch, as a reward for giving me permission to explore guilt-free, since he thought it was so hot.

"I'm not sure you're ready for that, love," said Deborah. I was dumbstruck. Was she rejecting me? "But I have an idea," she continued, "Let's go up to Deck 11. There's a 'clothing optional' sunbathing deck there. We can get comfortable without a danger of things getting out of hand."

I was taken aback. "I don't know. I've never been naked in public." All the same, the thought was thrilling to me. My pussy was now sopping wet.

"Come on -- it'll be fun," squeaked Deborah gleefully, grabbing my arm and her bag of pool supplies. I followed alongside her, butterflies of excitement churning in my stomach.

As we reached the "clothing optional" deck with its high walls, Deborah turned to gaze into my eyes. "You okay, love?" she asked sincerely.

"Yes," I replied.

"You want to do this?"

"Yes."

We walked through the gate and put our things on a table beside some lounge chairs. I peered around at the men and women lying naked all around the deck, trying not to make eye contact, hoping the seepage on my swimsuit panties wasn't obvious to all.

I noticed an olive-skinned man watching Deborah and me, glancing above the tint of his designer sunglasses. His flaccid cock rested limply on his lower torso, barely long enough to extend beyond his patch of dark pubic hair.

"You first," Deborah teased.

"I'm the inhibited one!" I gasped.

"You agreed that you wanted it. If you're going to see me naked, I'm going to see you naked first."

"Oh, lord," I said. "I don't know if I can do this." I looked around the deck, expecting everyone to be watching me. Surprisingly, only the olive-skinned man seemed to notice. Everyone else was either asleep or reading.

"Here goes nothin'," I said as I reached for the clasp on my bikini top.

"I'd say they're somethin'," smiled Deborah as she gazed at my now-freed tits. My nipples were starting to ache with desire. I noticed the olive-skinned man to the side of us. His flaccid cock was now starting to stir. He turned his head toward us and removed his sunglasses.

Instinctively I covered my breasts. "No-no-no," teased Deborah, "no going shy on us now."

I saw the olive-skinned man's dick starting to shrink as my arms completely covered my breasts. Feeling emboldened by Deborah's words, I dropped my hands to my sides. The man's dick once again began to grow.

Feeling a rush of exhibitionism, I put my hands on my hips and began to sway gently from side to side. My breasts are fairly good-sized, and my rocking caused them to sway as well. The olive-skinned man's prick began to get quite large.

"Now the rest," Deborah encouraged.

I hesitated, but then made up my mind. I looked directly in the olive-skinned man's eyes and smiled, then reached to my bikini briefs and slid them slowly down my legs. Stepping out of them, I slowly rubbed my thighs. I watched his cock strain even further as his eyes drank in my thatch of dark pubic hair. I heard Deborah begin to giggle.

"Now who's the tease?" she laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into me."

"Liberation. Release from other people's expectations. Call it what you like, you're shedding your inhibitions."

"I'd say I've shed more than that. Speaking of which, now it's your turn."

"You sure you can handle it? I mean, it wouldn't do for you to jump me here in public." Her impish grin belied the mischief she intended.

No longer angry at her mind games, I played along. "You're just afraid you have nothing that would interest me," I lied. Truth be told, I wanted to see her fabulous body, touch her beautiful breasts, slip my tongue inside her honey pot, feel her tongue on my clit.

"Can you give me a little help here?" she asked. "The clasp is a little hard to reach." She wrinkled her nose as she struggled to undo her black and silver striped top.

"Here you go -- it's hard to unwrap such a small package," I quipped. As I peeled her swimsuit bra from her breasts, my breath caught in my chest. I realized how wrong I was about a small package. Her pink aureoles seemed to be painted on the ends of her ample mammary mounds. Her nipples were stretching toward me. They seemed to be calling my name...

"Don't want those to burn -- shall I lather you up?" I asked in eager anticipation. "Help me out of these first," she replied, hooking my fingers inside her swimsuit briefs.

As I pulled down on them, Deborah kept her balance by resting her hands on my shoulders. I knelt down to pull her briefs to the ground. As she stepped out of them, I saw that they were wet with her juices. I looked back up and saw that her blonde thatch was directly at my eye level. A mere hint of her womanly scent filled my nostrils. I wanted to get close enough to get a good whiff. I wanted to bury my face in her mound of Venus.

"I'll take you up on that sunscreen offer now," she said. I picked up the bottle of lotion and squirted a large dollop on my right hand. As I tentatively reached toward her shoulders, I noticed the olive-skinned man watching us again. His erection looked ready to burst. I smiled to myself and deliberately moved my hand from Deborah's left shoulder to her left breast.

As my hand massaged the lotion into the tender skin of her tits, I noticed Deborah lean her head back, her lips pursed open, her eyes closed. I also noticed the olive-skinned man reach surreptitiously toward his straining cock. I placed my left hand on Deborah's right tit and began rubbing them both sensually. Deborah began to moan quietly.

"Psst! Look at this guy whacking off at us," I whispered to her. Deborah's eyes popped open, a smile breaking across her face. "He's a pretty good size," she stated admiringly, "might be fun to take for a ride."

"Are you crazy? With a stranger? Out here in the open? Besides, he's not all that big. Couldn't be more than 7 inches. My Dan has him by at least an inch," I boasted.

"Ooh, sweetie. What a lucky girl! Of course, my Gerry is at least that long -- and thick as a horse," she retorted.

"I bet he's not as long or as thick as Dan!" I challenged. What had gotten into me?

"You bet, do you? Hmmm, what are you willing to put up?"

"It's just a figure of speech. That's not the sort of thing you bet on. Besides, how would you ever prove it?"

The blue depths of Deborah's eyes seemed to light up. As I gazed into them, I felt I could almost see the gears turning inside her head. "First, we decide on table stakes, okay?"

"Whatever," I muttered.

"Okay, the bet is this -- if Dan is bigger than Gerry, I'll eat you out. If Gerry is bigger than Dan, you have to eat me out. Either way, there's a duty to bring to orgasm."

I gulped as I felt my nipples tighten and my juices flow. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Of course I am," she replied, "I told you -- I'm no tease."

Her Amazon features seemed to soften as a smile spread across her entire face. I hadn't noticed before what beautiful white teeth she possessed. Still massaging her tits, I replied in surrender, "You're on."

At that moment, I heard a loud exhalation of breath. Deborah and I turned toward the noise just in time to see the olive-skinned man's penis spew several long squirts of semen into the air.

"Looks like you're not the only one relieving some sexual tension," Deborah taunted. "Come on, let's get out of here."

* * * * *

I wondered several times what was taking Christine so long to return to the cabin. I had nearly finished my Agatha Christie novel, Poirot Loses a Client. It was one written in the late 1930's, before Dame Agatha's skills had begun to diminish with advanced age. The Belgian detective with the egg-shaped head and active "little grey cells" never ceased to fascinate me. For a change, I had figured out "whodunit" before Poirot revealed the solution.

The door on the deck slid open, and Christine joined me in the sea-salty wind. She looked somewhat disheveled. "Where've you been?" I questioned. I was still worried about her earlier comment that I was "something else."

"Dan, I have a confession to make. Umm..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I went to the pool to confront Deborah. Only I didn't go to tell her off. I went to tell her how I felt."

"And?"

"And she was cool with it. She actually is interested in me. The karaoke kiss wasn't a bluff."

"So what did you do about it?"

"Well, not what you think...."

"What do you think I think?"

"That I had sex with her."

"And you didn't?"

"No -- at least not yet. I didn't want to do anything to upset you. And she didn't think I was ready for it anyway."

"And are you ready?"

"Truth?"

"Truth."

"Ready, willing, and fuckin' revved up to go. Look at my swimsuit." I checked out the front of her swimsuit briefs and beheld a noticeable wetness soaking through the fabric. "Dan, I don't know what's gotten into me. But I want it to be with you, not behind your back."

My penis began to shift somewhat uncomfortably against the net inside my swim trunks. "Are you saying you want me to join in?"

"Join in, watch, I'm not sure. I just want to feel safe. And I feel safe when you're with me," she admitted forthrightly.

"So when and how are we going to do this?"

"Well, we sort of made this bet..."

"Yes?"

"We were sunbathing naked on Deck 11..."

"You were what?"

"I know, I know -- it's not like me. But I couldn't resist. Deborah thought it would be a good idea for us to check out each other's goods without being tempted to get lost in the moment. I don't know why that seemed to make sense to me..."

"So you got naked in public?" My mast was now at full salute. My thoughts wandered, my brain overwhelmed with the thought of Christine displaying her luscious body for all to see. "What kind of perv am I?" I wondered, not quite aloud.

"Well, y-yes. I got naked in public. Are you angry?"

"No, babe -- I just wish I'd been there."

"Well, you'll be there when I take the next step."

"As in watching you fuck Deborah."

"As in, I need you to show her your dick before I get the chance."

"What?"

"The bet."

"What bet?"

"The one we made on the 'clothing optional' deck. Like I was saying, we were sunbathing naked. There was this guy who was watching us. His cock got pretty big when he saw me take off my swimsuit..."

"As any reasonable heterosexual man's would," I quipped.

"I -- ummm -- I sort of egged it on. I made a bit of a show for him. Serves him right for ogling me. Prick."

"Prick indeed. So you got him hard by teasing him?"

"Yeah, well, that's all I did with him. You didn't know you'd married a cock tease, didja?"

"You didn't even think about doing anything else with him?" I held my breath, hoping she'd spill her guts about wanting to fuck him silly.

"Actually, no. Does that confirm me as a newborn lesbian?"

I was surprised at my disappointment. My mind wandered again, images of Christine taking another man's dick into her well-lubed pussy haunting me. My conscience spoke inside my head, "Give it up, perv. She's not into that."

"Well, no -- you were there to relieve the tension with Deborah. Not surprising you didn't get distracted by the prick's prick."

"Well, maybe if he had talked to us instead of just jerking himself off..."

"He whacked off in public?"

"Without asking permission. Without a word. Prick."

"Yeah, I get it." I wasn't really sure I got it -- something about connection and consent snaked its way through my mind. "Anyway, so let's get to the part as to why you need me to show Deborah my prized package."

"Well, Deborah had commented on the size of this prick's prick, and I duly noted that he wasn't nearly as well-endowed as you."

"Thanks!" My ego inflated a notch. My dick wasn't far behind.

"So she bets me that her husband Gerry's cock is bigger than yours. Like a stubborn ass, I gladly accepted the challenge."

"So what are the stakes?"

"Ummm..."

"Yes?"

"If yours is bigger, she has to lick my snatch and make me cum. If Gerry's cock is bigger, I have to do the same to her."

My dick was beginning to ache with need. "Have to -- as in 'against your will'?"

"Well, maybe this is our way of consenting. I know it sounds screwy, but she didn't think I was ready for it. Maybe this is her way of making sure you're on board with it, too."

"Could be," I mused, "maybe she's not such a bitch after all."

"Maybe not. No, I'm sure not."

"So how's this going to work?"

"She said for us to meet them at their cabin, 8-129, before lunch. She supposedly has a ruler there. I told her it wouldn't be long enough," Christine chortled.

AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers