Provisional Trust Rewarded

Story Info
Couple meets & lives out their fantasy.
4.8k words
4.48
28.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I end up like this? Blindfolded, hands tied behind my back, lying on a bed, in a house I had never seen before tonight? Why am I enjoying this so much? Damn the internet.

How could you really trust someone that much? Enough to allow them to blindfold you, strip you, tie your arms behind your back? And on the first real date?

We met so long ago that I can't even remember. Some online dating service or chat, it had quickly developed into a longstanding email correspondence and instant messaging relationship. His name was Travis, in his early thirties like me. Never married, no children; also like me. I had fallen in love with him, and tried hard to convince myself otherwise, citing multiple concerns, all stemming from fear. How did I know we would really hit it off in person? How do I know he isn't lying to me about anything or everything?

All these questions swirled through my mind, as I lay naked, unmoving on the bed as he set up his video camera.

Our phone conversations lasted for hours, and they were almost nightly. When the conversation turned to sex and mutual frustration, we experimented with phone sex. After a few half hearted attempts to become aroused via the grunting and groaning from both ends, we started getting more elaborate. We came up with wild scenarios and eventually found a fantasy we both found highly stimulating. Me, tied up, allowing him to ravage my body as he took total control of me.

Our phone conversations soon turned to almost exclusively domination/submission role-playing. He would whisper commands in my ear, and I would follow his every instruction precisely, often over my web cam, so he could watch. The most extreme example was when I tied my hands to my computer desk, and had to rub myself on the arm of my computer chair until I reached an orgasm, for him. It was a lot harder than it sounds.

It wasn't all about sex. Before these sessions, or after these sessions, we would talk about our lives, our hopes and fears, everything. When he wasn't commanding me, he would listen to me, truly listen, and I poured my heart out to him. He told me about himself as well, it wasn't one sided. He opened up to me completely, and despite all my hesitations, it was his honest voice that caused me to fall in love. After one of us had to go, in all my previous relationships, I longed for him more than anyone I had ever met.

I guess I can't stop trying to convince myself of these good traits, because I am so very afraid right now. I'm afraid of his disapproval, afraid of my own strong feelings, and slightly physically afraid. I've never gone farther than fantasy before, except for those minor brief web cam excursions. But masturbating for him, I was still completely in control.

"Are you quite comfortable Bethany?" he asked me.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good, I'll be back in a few minutes, don't go anywhere," he said, friendly and confident. I could only picture him walking out of the room, and closing the door. The blindfold was completely solid.

He had picked me up from the airport earlier today. I live in San Francisco, he lives in Seattle. It was a short, nerve racking flight. When I got off the plane, he was standing there with flowers, and looked as nervous as I felt. We had hugged, and then kissed each other for the first time. I felt reassured by his tenderness, and felt the love welling up inside of me. Maybe this could be real. Only time will tell.

In the car, neither of us looked at each other much, and through that, we both slipped back into the fast paced dialogue that we shared over the phone. I had just begun to relax, when we reached his house. He carried my luggage into the house, and then we shared a late lunch. As we moved into the living room, I noticed a blindfold on the coffee table.

"Getting ready for later?" I asked, my voice coming out an octave too high.

"I figured you could decide that," he said, blushing.

"Afraid I will back out?" I asked, challenging him.

"More afraid you'll be disappointed in me," he said, "and not want anything to do with me."

"Oh come on, we knew this would be awkward, but god, I know I still want it," I said, so much more confidently than I felt, and I nodded towards the blindfold.

"We knew this would be awkward, but going from phone conversations to real life can't be simple," he said.

"I know, but I love you, and I want this to happen, like we planned," I said, waiting for reaction.

"I love you too, more than I've loved anyone," Travis responded, meeting my eyes, and causing my stomach to flutter.

Then, for the last time of the night, I took the initiative and walked to the coffee table. I picked up the blindfold and walked over to him.

"Will you do the honors?" I asked, and closed my eyes.

He didn't say anything, merely taking the blindfold from me. I felt his arms reach around my face, and I felt the soft material being tied securely around my eyes. I opened my eyes, and could see nothing. I felt him take me by the hand and lead me down the hall, into a room; I couldn't be sure which one.

We had gone over the scenario so many times, it was almost like clockwork. I felt his hands slowly tugging at my clothing, taking an exquisitely long time. I felt embarrassed, but I was growing more excited by the minute. He took off my shirt, unclasped my bra. Took off my jeans, slid my panties down. It was so methodical and gentle that I hardly realized how exciting it was.

I am in good shape, I exercise regularly, and I follow a strict diet. But I'm certainly not a beauty queen. At thirty four, I am confident with myself, but standing here naked it's hard to hold to that confidence. Breasts that were perkier ten years ago, ass that was tighter ten years ago, stomach that was flatter ten years ago, the list goes on. I was glad I was blindfolded as he must have been staring at my body. I wondered if he approved, was excited, disgusted?

"Very nice," he said after several minutes of examination.

I could hear the approval in his voice, and I blushed with pleasure. I wondered when I would get to see him naked, but his next move reminded me I was not in control tonight.

I felt his hands gently take mine, and ease them behind my back. I held them together, and I felt him start looping something that felt like silky rope through and around my hands. He tied it tightly, and I felt my nipples harden, just anticipating the scenarios ahead. He tucked another piece of cloth under the bindings, and I tested the strength of them. I certainly would not be able to move my hands much, but the cloth he had used was padding my wrists, so they would not chafe. I felt such a mixture of excitement and anticipation that I almost wished he would start moving faster.

Careful what you wish for, exactly. He pushed me, it was so unexpected that I stumbled and my knees collided with a mattress edge and I fell onto the bed. Without my hands to cushion the fall, I hit the mattress hard. My mouth had opened in shock, but my first reaction was one of pleasure and surprise. I lay on the bed, mostly on my side. I lay frozen, waiting for what would happen next.

That's how I've come to be lying on this bed, securely blindfolded, hands tied together, naked as the day I was born, listening to him set up video equipment and then leaving me alone.

I heard the door open again, and I listened as he walked around the room. I heard him fiddle with the video equipment again, and then his voice spoke again.

"It's started recording Bethany," his voice was gentle, calm, and confident.

I lay still, waiting, anticipating.

"Do you have anything to say to the camera?" he asked.

"No," I said softly.

I heard a rustle of movement, and then his hand came down and slapped my ass hard. I cried out softly in shock and pain, but it truly wasn't a very hard slap. I felt my nipples harden even more, and I knew they were betraying my excitement.

"No...?" he asked.

"No Sir," I corrected myself.

"I want you to tell the camera a story Bethany," he told me softly.

"What story would you like me to tell, Sir?" I said equally softly.

"Tell the camera, well, about you. About what you want me to do to you," he whispered.

Dirty talk was hard for me. I could say all the nasty words, but every time I used them in relation to myself, I blushed and became embarrassed. He knew this, and was insisting I start humiliating myself from the beginning.

"I want you to fuck me," I said softly, my face indeed starting to turn red.

"Oh but it's more than that, isn't it Bethany?"

"Yes. I want you to tease me, I want you to take control of me, I want you to touch me, wherever you want, I want to spread my legs for you, I want you to spank me, and cum all over me," I said, this last line using every bit of my resolve to force out. Saying something like that out loud wasn't something I considered sexy, but being humiliated before him was part of the fantasy on both our parts, so despite my reluctance at the actual words I did feel an excitement starting to well deep inside of me.

"How do I know you want this? You could just be saying this," Travis said skeptically.

We had spoken like this often enough for me to know what the correct answer was. In person, it was a lot harder. Over the phone, I had become brave in my dialogue, but knowing what would happen, I remained silent a second too long. I felt another sharp slap stinging my ass and I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

"I'm wet, that's how you can know I mean it, my lips are swollen and my pussy is wet," I whispered. I know my face was red with shame.

"Louder," he commanded.

"I'm wet, my pussy is wet for you, sir!" I called out loudly, my voice betraying my excitement. The shame and humiliation was all the more exquisite because I knew I was being recorded, and he would be able to watch my submission at his leisure. It was a new experience for me, the embarrassment was making it all the more hot, while in the past, it had been an either or experience. I had never been embarrassed and excited before, just excited which led to embarrassment, or embarrassment which led to arousal.

"Prove it Bethany," he said quietly, throwing me into dilemma. Over the phone, I would always begin to finger myself when he wanted me to prove it, or at least insert a finger and hold it up to the web cam. Now, with my hands tied, I wondered what he wanted me to do.

I rolled onto my back, adjusting my hands to a degree of comfort, and then slowly spread my legs for him. I wondered how swollen and wet I was, and what kind of a view I was giving him.

"Please feel me Sir, you can feel how wet I am," I said softly, hoping this was what he wanted to do, since it would probably feel damn good.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he smirked, I could tell from his voice.

"Yes Sir, I want you to feel me, I want you to touch me," I urged.

I felt movement, and then I felt a hand grasp my lower lips, he spread them open, and in one quick motion he slid one finger deep inside my slit. I gasped with the shock, and with the abrupt pleasure of it. He withdrew the finger just as hastily and his hands left my body. The areas were he had touched burned, and I felt warmth spreading out from his brief contact.

"Yes my dear Bethany, you are very wet, you are very excited, no doubt," he said softly.

"Do you know if I am excited?" he asked me.

"No Sir."

"Would you like to know?" he asked, his voice as gentle as ever.

"Yes, please Sir"

"I don't think you are quite ready yet," he replied teasingly.

A few moments of stillness passed, and I remained lying prone on the bed, legs spread for him.

I felt a tickle on my stomach and my body quivered as a feather traced slowly around my navel. I almost held my breath as his weight sank down on the bed next to me. He slowly circled my stomach and moved up towards my breasts. The feather was so lightly touching my skin that it made me shiver as it crossed over my sensitive skin.

He began a careful exploration of my chest, feather running up and down my breasts. When it slowly crossed my nipples I would involuntarily jerk as the teasing delicate sensation drew out pleasure. After several moments of exquisite torture he moved the feather down to my legs. He began running it up one side of my calf, and up towards my thigh, but then stopping mid thigh, as the sensitive skin responded enthusiastically. I knew my lower lips were swollen and showing my obvious excitement.

His feather treatment felt different than I had expected. I thought it would tickle me, causing me to laugh, but as it actually happened, I didn't feel like laughing at all. I was concentrating solely on the feather stimulation when I felt his warm hand press down on my chest. He laid it softly above and between my breasts, below my collar bone. His skin burned, and I desired his hand to do more than gently rest on my chest. As the feather traced up against my thigh I tried thrusting my pelvis towards it. The excitement was getting hard to contain, and I simultaneously tried to push my chest against his hand.

He chuckled softly, beginning to understand how much I was being affected. He stopped teasing my thighs and took his hand off my chest. I twitched one last time and then lay still. He moved off the bed and I frowned in disappointment.

"How are you feeling Bethany?" he asked.

"Very excited Sir," I whimpered.

"Would you like to cum Bethany?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, very much," I replied eagerly.

"Well, I don't think you're quite ready for that yet, maybe a little later." His voice teased me and I bit back disappointment.

"Would you like to pleasure me Bethany?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"Would you like to suck my cock Bethany?" he asked.

"Yes sir, very much," I responded without hesitation.

I felt a movement by my head and I felt something brush my cheek. I turned my mouth eagerly, expecting an engorged penis, only to encounter what must have been a dildo.

"Well, practice on this first," he said, and I guessed him to be grinning.

I accepted the dildo in my mouth, although I must say, it was a poor substitute. If I hadn't of known that he had bought it specifically for this occasion, I would have been worried. I sucked on the imitation penis, moving my neck back and forth as much as I could. He gently pushed the dildo into my mouth, causing me to take it to the back of my throat, and then he would pull out slowly, only allowing me to suck on the head. I knew this would turn him on, as he had said so many times, and I eagerly waited for him to replace the dildo with the real thing.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled the dildo away. I lay back on the bed, wondering what fantasy of his I would fulfill next, lord knows he was fulfilling mine in an almost methodical fashion. I felt movement, and wondered what he was doing. That was a large part of the fun; I had no control or idea what he would do next. I lay there in anticipation.

I felt something gently touch my pussy. I stiffened in shock, and gasped as the wet dildo pressed against my slit. He ran the end of the dildo up and down my slit a few times, spreading my saliva down to mix with my own juices. I quivered in anticipation as he positioned it against my entrance. I bit my lip, hoping beyond measure that he wasn't going to keep teasing me, even though I was loving every minute of it.

"You want me to fuck you with this?" he asked.

"Yes Sir! Please fuck me with that!" I called out loudly.

He pushed slowly, and I felt the tip of the dildo slowly entering me. He paused, after it was only an inch in, and held it there.

"Please keep going, push it in farther! I want you to fuck me with it, fuck me with it!" I begged, I twitched my hip forward, but it was to awkward a movement, and I only succeeded in making him chuckle.

He pushed it in slowly, and I felt a deep satisfaction as my entrance accommodated the moderately sized dildo. I wished he would now begin moving it back and forth, but as he went farther in, he would pause, and let me twitch for a minute or two, and then slowly go farther in.

The dildo had been sliding easily in, but I felt could feel it was starting to meet resistance the farther it slid in. I was terribly excited, but I needed some motion to keep things going.

"Is it far enough in yet Bethany?" he asked.

"I think... yes, for now, will you fuck me with it now Sir?" I begged as the arousal was very apparent in my voice.

"No, I don't think I will," he replied.

I gasped in disappointment as he moved away. I felt a large portion of the dildo stay buried inside of me and I clamped my legs together. I lay there on the bed, holding the dildo between my legs, and wondering what he was going to do next.

I felt a weight lie down next to me on the bed, and I felt a hand grab my shoulder. He twisted me onto my side, and to my immense pleasure, and complete shock, I found his lips pressing against mine. I eagerly kissed him, our tongues darting out almost immediately. My hands pulled against their ties, and I longed to hold him close to me. Almost as soon as it had started, he pulled away, and I half heartedly rolled towards him, wanting to continue, wanting him to touch me, but to no luck.

He pushed me gently back onto my back, and I as I twisted my body again, I felt his mouth begin to softly kiss my neck. I quivered with pleasure as his mouth worked down my body, kissing from earlobes to collar bone. He kissed the top of my breast, and to my immense relief he began to suck on one of my nipple eagerly. I began grinding my pelvis against the mattress, trying eagerly to fuck the dildo, but it was too difficult and awkward for me to achieve very much satisfaction.

He sucked on both nipples for a few minutes, causing my excitement to raise an entire notch higher. I was getting very desperate, and very close to an orgasm. He must have heard it in my breath, because he moved his mouth away from my chest and replaced it with one of his hands. His thumb and finger closed around my left nipple, and I stupidly expected him to massage it.

He pinched my nipple hard. Hard enough to jolt me out of the impending orgasm, hard enough for me to cry out in pain, but not hard enough for me to complain. The pain stung and I lay completely motionless as it receded. The pleasure and pain aspect of his touch was almost too much for me, and I whimpered as he moved away from my body.

I felt a sudden pressure on my crotch, and I realized he had taken the back of the dildo, and was slowly withdrawing it from my soaking slit.

"Please! Fuck me, I need it!" I cried, voice completely betraying my desperation.

He actually complied for once, but it was probably more due to him having a schedule than my earnest pleas. He pushed the dildo back in, further burying it inside of me, and then withdrew it slowly.

His pace was entirely too sedate, and I scooted my hips forward to meet one of his slow thrusts. He hand came to rest on my chest, and he increased the speed.

"Please Sir, I need this, please don't stop!" I cried out, practically in tears from the overwhelming pleasure.

I was begging him to fuck me harder when his hand found my nipple again. I tried to twist away but he pinched my other nipple harder than before, and I squirmed on the bed. He continued fucking me with the dildo, so I continued to writhe on the bed. The pain he caused my nipple vanished quickly, leaving only a higher degree of tenderness in the engorged area.

"Bethany, are you going to cum for me?" he said, his voice slightly ragged with his own excitement.

"Yes, oh please yes! Let me cum for you, I need it, I need to cum!" I screamed at him, ignoring any embarrassment I might have had earlier at shouting the request.

He began thrusting with the dildo harder, and the orgasm that had been building since I walked in the door began flooding over me. I was shaking, as what had to be every nerve ending on my body responded, completely overwhelming me. One hand was stroking my clit, and the other continuing to drive the dildo inside of me. I never blacked out, but time definitely became theoretical for me. Minutes or hours passed, and I realized he had practically stopped his efforts. I came down from the cloud but I couldn't speak, or form coherent thoughts.

12