Public Portland

Story Info
Couple at party become the center of attention.
2.2k words
4.2
104.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure lots of people have met in chatrooms, but I never put much stock in it. Sure, I'd been in a few, had a little cybersex, but it wasn't something I did on a regular basis, or something I used to find women. There always seemed something so...detached about it. But lately, it had been long enough since my last girlfriend that I had been on-line just a little bit more than usual.

It wasn't too long before I was chatting with a girl, who said she was 19 and from Oregon. I take anything said in a chatroom with a grain of salt, but allow myself to get into the fantasy of it all. She also said she was 5'6, 34C, medium brown hair. I am an (honest) 23 years old, 6'1, 185, short brown hair, blue eyes.

We started out talking about college, partying, relationships...the usual stuff. She got into how guys kept playing her and a few bad relationships. She really came across as the sweet and innocent type; I wasn't exactly thinking I'd end up having heavy cybersex. But lo and behold, we ended up discussing her last boyfriend's inability to give her orgasms.

I took the opportunity to go into great detail on how I would get her off, and she got right into it. She seemed to enjoy my account of eating her out, teasing, nibbling, kissing, licking...all the good stuff. When we finished, she left rather abruptly. Well, it's a chatroom, I thought. But when I was on-line the next night, I noticed she was on, and we got talking again. Again, the conversation was innocent enough, but eventually turned very sexual. I got the impression that she was one of those girls who was sweet and introspective, but spend some time with her and be honest and commit, and the tiger within her will come out and fuck you silly.

Then again, she lived 8 hours away by car, so I wasn't anticipating getting to know her that well. We did keep chatting for a few months on and off. I just thought I had made a long-distance, never-actually-meet friend. I eventually learned that her name was Janet. We had such good conversations and cybersex that it took awhile for names to come up.

That 8 hour distance quickly became 20 minutes when I got a summer internship in her town. She was bordering on ecstatic when I told her the news. Turns out she was throwing a little suareè the day I was due to arrive, and I got a special invitation. She shared a house with a bunch of other girls and they were all throwing it together.

When she opened the door, she instantly knew it was me - she gave me a huge bear hug. She introduced me to all of her roomates. All of them were drool-inducing gorgeous, but I managed to stay composed and jovial, and even, dare I say, a little charming. Of course I made notes on who I might go after should things not work out between Janet and I. This wasn't a huge loud party with drunk people falling everywhere. There were only about 15 people; they were drinking, but a little more controlled and quiet than stereotypical college parties.

Janet and I ended up in the kitchen (where else?) rummaging through the fridge, with me 'accidentally' bumping into her every now and then. But, it wasn't like she wasn't doing the exact same thing. We fed each other little bites of food, and sometimes, getting food all over our faces. I leaned in to her for a kiss, only expecting a light kiss on the lips. When I pulled away, she pawed at the back of my head and pulled me down for a longer, deeper kiss. I lifted her up onto the counter and positioned myself between her legs, starting roaming my hands down her body a bit.

She pushed my hands away and pulled her head back with a devilish grin. She hoped off the counter and led me by the hand into the living room, where most of the party guests were lounging, chatting and drinking. I noticed one or two other couples immersed in each other, but I admit I wasn't paying close attention to anything but Janet. We settled into a spot on the couch and resumed making out. She was noticeably more aggressive, both with her mouth and her hands.

When I wasn't aggressive enough, she took my hands and got me going. I was really enjoying myself, but was concerned about people watching us. Those concerns were quickly dissolved when she stopped and peeled her shirt off, revealing a lacy black bra and a tight, flat stomach. Suddenly, we were the only people in the room, as far as I was thinking. I was ready to get back to making out, but she ripped my shirt off for me. She took a moment to drag her fingers down my body, then grinned at me again, and pulled my body into hers. I made my way, very slowly and methodically, down her neck. The contrast of her light skin to the dark bra was a feast for my eyes. I moved my hands along the bra, around her body to the snap, and looked at her. Our eyes locked as if to say, go-ahead. A flick of the wrists and I undid the snap and slid it down her arms and flung it over the couch.

I went right for her chest, peppering kisses and nibbles. I went back and forth between her breasts, thoroughly tonguing each one. I massaged and flicked at the nipple on the breast I wasn't licking. When her nipples got really firm and full, I sucked on each one exclusively, sucking and pinching them between my lips. Her chest was heaving lightly now, and one or two beads of sweat were making their way down her cleavage. I glanced at her face, and she traced a line around my lips and mouthed "make me cum." I almost came right then, but managed to keep myself composed.

My hands slid down and undid the button and zipper on her pants. She lifted her hips off the couch and I pulled them off, revealing lace strong-side panties that matched her bra. I kissed my way down her stomach, zig-zagging across her abs. I ended up at the middle of the lip of her panties. I hooked my fingers in the side of them, pulling them down an inch at a time, nibbling and licking at the exposed skin. I was so intense in what I was doing that I didn't notice the lack of any hair until I got to the top of her slit. I took her panties to mid-thigh, then just grabbed and ripped them off and tossed them aside.

During some of our chats Janet made it very clear that she loved to be teased, and I intended to do that. I positioned her with her hips on the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide. She had propped her head up with a pillow to have a good sight of the events. I alternated between each thigh, inching my way upward, rubbing and nibbling. When I got right to her pussy lips, she got a good hold of my hair, trying to push her crotch to my face, but I wouldn't have any of it. I licked her pussy lips, all around her swollen slit, until it glistened with pussy juice. I dragged the tip of my tongue up and down a few times, then did the same with a finger.

I took a few more licks a little deeper inside her. She was writhing in a way that said maybe I should ease up on the teasing. I took two fingers and pulled her lips open, going all out, going down on her box but just barely bumping her clit every now and then. When she wrapped her legs around me and dug her heels into my back, I slid my middle finger inside her, twisting it a bit, and slowly finger fucking her. I sped up the pace moderately, eating and licking faster and working my finger harder. When her moaning got louder I placed another finger inside, and gave her clit more than momentary attention. I had to hold on to her like a cowboy; her hips now were bucking and thrashing.

When she barked "MAKE ME CUM, DAMMIT, MAKE ME CUM NOW!!!" I moved one finger inside her to her g-spot, and sucked on her fat clit like it was candy. In moments her writhing and bucking turned into a series of jolts and twists as her pussy gushed juice into my face. I rode it out, and when she finally calmed down, I pulled back a few inches and surveyed the damage, then looked up at her face. She had a very satisfied look as she ran her fingers down my face. She motioned her index finger, calling my face to hers, where she licked some of her juice of my face.

It was right then that someone sneezed, and I realized the situation: I was half-naked, face covered in pussy juice; a girl was fully naked in front of me who just came. No one else had moved an inch except to take a swig of their drink. The thought of making a hasty exit entered my mind, but Janet grabbed my hand to help her up before I could do anything. She whispered in my ear, "that was the hardest I have ever cum in my life, and I think I need to return the favor." Again I looked around, and still no one had moved, so I just went with the flow.

Janet got on her knees, and without moving her eyes from mine, she unbuttoned my pants, took the zipper in her teeth, and pulled it down. She pulled them down by the legs, and let me step out of them. I had worn silk boxers, and my cock was obviously straining against them. Janet ran her fingers over the silk, massaging and playing with my legs and balls and shaft. She shuffled on her knees and guided me so my back was against a wall. She grabbed my shaft through the silk and jerked me off with the fabric. I gave a heavy sigh as I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. My head hit the wall with a loud thud, causing a few giggles from the onlookers. Janet noticed them too, and we looked at each other and giggled ourselves.

She surprised me at that moment by pulling the boxers down in one strong yank down to my ankles, exposing my shaved crotch. I stepped out of them, and went to kick them aside, but she grabbed them from the end of my foot. She rubbed them into her pussy a little, then rubbed the wet silk onto my cock and balls. She did this a couple of times; the last time she rubbed it against my asshole. While she rubbed her slick hand over my now-wet cock and balls, she took the silk and brought herself off again, only letting a light moan escape her lips.

She lightly grabbed the base of my cock, and gave my cock what could only be described as a cat bath. No sucking or nibbling, just lots of long and short licks. Every couple of licks she would spit and let some of her saliva drip onto my cock and moving her hand a few inches up and back from the base. I ran my hands through her hair, trying to get her to suck it, but she just laughed. Eventually, she did take my head in her mouth and twist her head and tongue around it. She then pursed her lips, squeezing the underside of my shaft, and took each ball and gave it full attention. The room was really warm, and they were hanging low and away from my body.

I was mumbling incoherently by now, and I think she took the message because she took my head in her mouth and began sucking hard, taking a little more length with each motion. It wasn't too long before her nose was bumping into my stomach. Her tongue felt magical; that's the only way I could put it. Her hair was flying around she was humming me so fast. Her cheeks were turning rosy shades after a while. Not too much longer and I was mumbling that I was going to cum.

She fisted my cock, telling me in the most dirty, sultry, sexy words how much she wanted me to shoot on her breasts. She spread her knees on either side of my legs, and leaned her body back, and fisted and aimed my cock at her breasts. Shortly after I let go several large jets, right on her breasts. A few smaller jets landed lower on her stomach. She just rubbed the cum around her torso.

After both of us let out a few sighs, everyone in the party gave us a standing ovation, applauding and hooting and hollering. We burst out laughing, and I picked her up, threw her over my shoulder, and carried her upstairs to the shower, and...who knows what else?