Public Professions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the unopened DVD, and then I grabbed Katie, picking her up, carrying her from the den to our bedroom.

"Come on," I said, "let's watch my mom get fucked while I eat your little pussy."

"Sounds good to me," She said giggling. "I have just one quick question for you."

"Oh," I asked, tossing her on to the bed.

"You mentioned something about other family members maybe knowing about your mom? Did your brother or sister know?"

"Yeah, they both knew. And my sister..." I almost said something I didn't intend to.

"Your sister what?" Asked Katie, stripping off her bra and panties.

"Nothing," she wasn't going to buy that, I had to give her something. "Just that she knew. She had some videos, too. She came to me months after I slept with my mom, telling me she had some big secret and that..."

"Oh my God, you slept with your mom AND your sister?" exclaimed Katie, "I am marrying into the right family. You guys are so much fun."

"I didn't say that," how did she know, what gave it away? I looked down at my now re-erect cock. Yeah, dead giveaway. "But, yeah, I did."

"Oh, you dirty boy. Now put in that DVD and make good on your promise of licking my clit. I need to cum SO bad!"

*

Chapter 3, if you haven't guessed, will be coming soon. I have decided to keep these chapters quick, short, and focused on one topic. That being said, Chapter 3 will bring in the sister. Chapter 4 we see the making of another film with Katie and the mom. Beyond that, we'll see! Thank you again, and I hope you enjoyed chapter 2!

12