Punished at St Sade's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so haughty now are we Miss?"

"No Mr Grunge."

Her morning mission was to polish all the ground floor corridor floors so she set out with her bucket and polishing cloth to the far end of the school intending to work from one end of the building to the other. Of course she was on her knees the whole time and she found the corridors to be very busy. There always seemed to be girls being sent on errands from one class to another or teachers hurrying about or members of the admin staff going about their business. No-one spoke to her but people would whisper to each other as they went past and she felt male eyes on her buttocks as well as on the puffy swelling of her pussy which was in the air as she bent to her work with her face scarlet and her hair falling into her eyes.

The worst time was when the bell sounded for change of lessons when the corridors would fill with girls rushing between classes. One girl, the horrible Shirley Quick, deliberately kicked over the bucket of soapy water causing a great outbreak of giggling among her followers. As Fallen knelt in the puddle of water with soap suds on her face and her bra soaking where she had been splashed, Shirley put on her most polite voice.

"I am so sorry I got you all wet Miss Pervert."

After lunch Fallen joined the girls filing into the changing room where Stringent was waiting for them. She announced that they would be going on a cross country run which was not a popular idea at all as it had recently rained and the course would be very muddy. Stringent then turned to Fallen and her words made it clear that she intended to stamp her authority very firmly upon her predecessor.

"As Sister Fallen has the advantage of training and has been keeping fit in exercise of various types (pause for giggles of embarrassment) it seems only fair for her to be handicapped in the run. Sister Fallen will be naked for the run."

A gasp went around the room and Fallen's mouth fell open in silent horror. All she could do was to denude herself and then wait for the other girls to get into vests and gym skirts. The whole school would have been able to look out of classroom windows and see a pack of girls jogging out into the woodland with one very pink girl in their midst.

Fallen was horribly aware of her bouncing breasts and of her bare feet squelching in the mud. The other girls in their gym shoes had much better grip as they ran but Fallen was having difficulty in keeping from sliding around and her legs soon became much muddier than any of the others. She felt really vulnerable with the cool air blowing her pubic bush and the girls behind her watching her quite ample buttocks jiggle as she ran.

They rounded a corner in the track which they were following and saw the course wend its way out into the rough country but Julie, the girl at the front of the pack, stopped running.

"Are we going to take the short cut?"

Beside the track ran the wooden fence to the orchard. If they hopped over the fence and then crossed the orchard they could rejoin the track about half a mile before it went back to the school buildings. By common consent all the girls climbed over the fence and Fallen went with them quite enjoying the feeling of, for once, being one of the group.

Running on the grass of the orchard was much easier than the muddy lane where they had been but suddenly the leading girls stopped and turned back causing them to collide with the girls behind. The reason was obvious; Grunge's Land Rover was parked a little way ahead and no girl dressed in a short games skirt wanted to meet Grunge. What he would do if he encountered a completely naked runner did not bear thinking about.

There was a hurried conversation and it was decided that Fallen would have to hide in the drainage ditch and wait for Grunge to drive away. If the whole pack stopped he would be bound to come and investigate what they were doing so it seemed safest for the pack to run on and rely on safety in numbers to keep them safe from his lecherous clutches. Fallen would be able to follow the pack as soon as Grunge was out of the way. As they had taken the short cut she would still have plenty of time to get back to school in the allotted time.

Fallen was actually grateful as the girls helped her down into the ditch full of freezing, muddy water and made sure that she could not be seen then they ran on and she was alone desperately hoping to hear the sound of the Land Rover starting up and driving away.

If Grunge had been wearing his normal Wellingtons Fallen would have heard his approach but, as it was, the first she knew of his presence was when a pair of worn old shoes appeared on the lip of the ditch in which she was cowering. She looked up as he towered above her and literally looked down his nose at her. There was nowhere to run; she had been caught.

"Cheating on a run are we Miss? I wonder what Sister Stringent would do to a girl who cheated in her first lesson."

Fallen thought of Stringent's powerful arms and knew that she would be able to swing a cane more viciously than most men and that any caning would certainly not be carried out in private. She thought of herself bruised and sobbing, probably naked, in front of the entire school. The helpless girl meekly came up out of the ditch in response to Grunge's command and stood with one arm over her breasts and the other going down to cover her bush as the water dripped from her shivering body. It occurred to her to wonder if the whole situation had been contrived -- the short cut, Grunge just happening to be waiting for her, the other girls running on.

Grunge's huge rough hand gripped her left breast making her wince and he pushed her backwards so that her back was against an apple tree. Now, still mauling her soft breast, he allowed his other hand to stroke her pussy furr. Fallen swallowed but she was aware of having very mixed emotions. She was frightened of what Grunge was about to do to her but somehow her fear and total powerlessness were having an unwanted effect on her. She did not want to enjoy this and it was horrible to think of doing so and yet there was a definite tingling deep in her lower belly.

Grunge was working on her right breast now and the hand between her legs had found her pussylips which it was groping with no pretence of gentleness or technique. He was being very rough with her delicate parts and causing her to writhe against the rough trunk of the tree. She could not help gasping and pleading for him to stop but that only encouraged him and he began to ram his fingers inside her. He had taken his hand from her breast now and was using it to unzip himself and take out his erect manhood.

There was no more foreplay. As soon as the obscene phallus was free he pressed his sweaty body to hers and rammed into her then, with much swearing and grunting, he was withdrawing and ramming again. Fallen could not keep silent but she was desperately trying to keep her cries muted so that they did not reach the school.

Grunge was completely oblivious to the fact that he was hurting her quite badly as his manhood filled her channel and thrust up towards her vital organs. When he was sated and had shot his hot semen into her he withdrew with semen covering her pussy hair. Fallen slumped to a sitting position on the wet grass and her back scraped against the tree on the way down. Her legs were wide apart displaying her red, violated intimate parts. Her nose was running and she hated herself for the fact that there were tears running down her cheeks.

But Grunge was not yet finished. He entwined one hand in her hair dragging her forward to her knees and steered her face to his groin. He issued a guttural command which was almost unintelligible but the gist of it was all too clear as he guided her mouth to his now semi erect organ. She had no choice but to take him in her mouth and he shouted at her to put some effort into it. His hand in her hair was forcing her head back and forth and each forward stroke made the intruder touch the back of her throat making her choke. Her lips were locked onto the shaft which tasted of salt and other things which she did not like to think about.

He had sprung to full erection now and his semen filled her mouth and ran down her chin. With a cry of triumph he threw her backwards onto the ground and stood over her as he zipped himself up.

"I reckon I should do Reverend Mother a favour and give you the thrashing you deserves."

Fallen had taken enough punishment and she vigorously shook her head although she was, at present unable to speak.

Once again his hand was in her hair and he sat himself on a thick tree root pulling his victim over his knees so that her face was down in the long grass. When the first slap landed it made her whole body shake and a scream leapt from her mouth.

He spanked her furiously while keeping one hand pressed down on the back of her neck. Fallen could not keep from struggling and incoherently pleading with him to stop. It went on and on long after the point when her entire bottom was sore and bruised. When he eventually finished spanking he rammed his fingers between her legs and into her slit. He worked at her until her bottom was bucking uncontrollably and her screams of pain had become the wild cries of unwanted orgasm.

Then she found herself flung onto her back where she curled up trying to shut out the sound of his raucous laughter as he walked back to his Land Rover and drove off. She did not know how long she lay there but in the end it was the cold which made her pull herself painfully to her feet and walk back to school.

By now the runners had showered and changed back into their school uniform and half a dozen girls, including Tamsin, were standing on the steps to cheer her home. She had not taken the time to wash the dried semen from her face and hair and she knew that there was no disguising what she had been doing. Stringent must have been standing just inside the door because she emerged when Fallen was about to enter the building.

"We will not have such dirt in the school. You wash there."

Fallen looked to where the teacher was pointing and miserably noted the horse trough full of rainwater. Much to the mirth of the watching girls, Fallen had to climb into the cold water and Stringent stood over her repeatedly forcing her head under the water so that she bounced up choking and with strings of mucous hanging from her nostrils.

After her washing in the horse trough Fallen was allowed to drip her way to the changing rooms for a shower and then to put on her grey punishment uniform complete with its humiliating cardboard sign. For the rest of the day groups of giggling girls would steal surreptitious glances at Fallen as they whispered among themselves.

"Howled like a bitch."

"Grunge gave her a proper seeing to".

"Serve her right."

"She obviously enjoyed it."

Fallen spent the time in a perpetual blush.

At bedtime all the girls were in a rush to get into their nightclothes before Father Gentle came in to carry out the punishment for Fallen's reported masturbation of the previous night. By now Fallen had drawn a long, white school nightdress from the school stores. When Gentle came into the dorm Fallen's worst fears were confirmed as she saw the heavy white canvas and broad leather straps hanging over his arm. The jacket was an accepted method of discouraging nocturnal self groping but was only used for the most persistent cases. Those girls who were not already in bed quickly got into bed as Gentle walked up to Fallen.

"Now you must realise um, Sister, that we have to do this for your own good. If we can make it impossible for you to, um, abuse yourself you will find the urges will decrease. The canvas will make you quite hot at night so I think we'd better have the um, the nightie off now. Nice and quick now."

This was going to be very embarrassing. Only last week Fallen had sat in the staff room drinking coffee with Father Gentle as an equal and now he was going to be allowed an unrestricted view of her naked body but there was nothing she could do. Not looking at him, she dragged the white gown over her head and put it on her bed. She kept her arms across the front of her body but, of course, she had to move them when he held up the strait jacket for her. She pushed her arms into the broad sleeves and Father Gentle went behind her leaving the straps at the front of the garment dangling between her legs.

Then Father Gentle dragged on the straps attached to the ends of the arms and her arms were painfully pulled across her breasts and around behind her back. He used all his strength to pull the straps to the tightest notch possible and Fallen felt the strain on her shoulders and realised that she was now completely helpless. Still behind her, Gentle reached for the straps between her legs and dragged them backwards and upwards to connect them to the buckles attached to the back of her collar. Now she had a wide canvas gusset flattening everything between her legs and her whole body was encased in canvas with just her legs and behind bare.

"Lay on the floor please now."

So he was going to make her spend the night on the dorm floor as an example to all the other girls. Lowering herself to the floorboards without the use of her arms was awkward but soon she was lying on her back and Father Gentle bent down to her holding a broad strip of canvas with straps at each end. He wound the canvas tightly around her ankles and lower calves and buckled it as tightly as he could but there was one more humiliating restraint to be applied.

This was a wide canvas gag which went around her mouth so that it pushed between her teeth and buckled at the back of her head.

"We don't want you disturbing the other girls do we Fallen?"

He stood over her giving a brief lecture to Fallen and to the whole dorm about self abuse and then he was gone. Of course all the girls left their beds and formed a ring looking down at their former gym mistress. Some of then stepped over her and then they began to strip off their nightdresses and parade their naked bodies over and around her.

"I bet you'd like to get your hands on this like you did with Tara. How does it feel to have it so close but out of reach Miss?"

There was much laughter as girls displayed their pussies and jiggled various sized breasts at the helpless young woman then Tamsin announced that she had an idea. She organised for two girls to roll Fallen onto her belly and then she stood before her and very slowly removed her own nightdress. Next Tamsin removed Fallen's gag. Tamsin took a pillow from Fallen's bed and placed it on the floor near Fallen's head then she very carefully sat down on the pillow and spread her legs. Fallen's entire field of vision was filled by Tamsin's thick pubic hair with white flesh and the black slit running down the centre. Tamsin used her fingers to pull her cunny open.

"Come on now, let's see you move forward like a little white maggot."

The strait jacket at the back only came down to just above Fallen's buttocks with the strap separating the cheeks. The bare buttocks were an inviting target and Fallen knew that to disobey Tammy would bring painful retribution so she inched forward until her nose was almost between Tamsin's labia.

Tammy began to rock back and forth and she ordered Fallen to go to work with her tongue. When Fallen had been with Tara what they had done had been an expression of affection and shared enjoyment but this was plain sexual slavery. Fallen forced herself to lick Tamsin's smooth skin where it was bald with the hair around the perimeter but still wisps of hair found their way into her mouth. Sometimes Tamsin would pull backwards so Fallen was left straining forward with her tongue waggling against empty air much to the mirth of the audience.

At other times Tamsin moved forward and ordered her slave to get her tongue right inside or to pay attention to her lovebud.

"If you can make me cum I will let someone else have a turn."

All the while Fallen's tender breasts were pressing into her arms and the weight of her body was restricting the blood flow to her arms. Sweat was building up between her legs and all the pressure down on her own pubis was just like masturbation so her own breath was becoming unsteady and she was soon soaking inside the cruel restraint.

No-one in the dorm wanted to be left out so there was not a single girl who did not feel Fallen's tongue at her cunt. The girls soon got the idea of working in pairs with one girl being tongued and the other slapping Fallen's exposed bottom to inspire her to work harder. They used a cold, wet flannel to keep her buttocks wet as a spanking on a wet behind is much sharper.

The girls were taking turns so that when a girl had climaxed she returned to her bed to rest or to continue the fun with her own fingers but Fallen just had to move on to the next girl so her efforts were ceaseless and she lost track of where one orgasm ended and the next began.

It was horrible to have the whole dorm witnessing her orgasms as she lost all hope of dignity and her cries for mercy and rest became mingled with her involuntary cries of pleasure.

Fallen had no idea of how long her humiliation continued but eventually the dorm needed to sleep so the gag was once more buckled in place and she was left on her belly with her sweat slicked body stinking of girl juice. It took the sexual charge a long time to subside especially with the continued pressure of the strap between her legs and all she could do was rock her body back and forth like a see saw on the fulcrum of her pubic mound.

As she drifted into an endorphin drugged sleep there were two thoughts in her mind. One was the suspicion that Father Gentle had heard the uproar in the dorm. Had he come to stand outside the door and relished hearing every single gasp, cry and moan? How would she face him tomorrow when he came to release her?

The other thought centred around something which Tamsin had said. She had joked with her cronies about her dad finding a job for Fallen in his business. Tamsin's father certainly had enough influence with Reverend Mother to make such a thing possible. Fallen imagined being "auditioned" by one of the man's club managers. She imagined the coarse male fingers testing the firmness of her breasts and then to what job might she be put? Would she be a stripper disrobing for the pleasure of a roomful of drunken, lustful men or would she work in one of the upstairs rooms? Would she go from being a nun to spending her whole day being used by one man after another? Such a thing would be truly horrible and yet......

The only thing which could be said about her future was that it was very uncertain.

12