Punished for Lying Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Ginny waited for about 15 minutes before she again returned to the room and without saying anything she picked up the paddle and started again to spank Cindy. Again the room was filled with [swish], [slap], [swish], [slap], [swish], [slap], [swish], [slap], [swish], [slap], until aunt Ginny had delivered 31 blows to Cindy's ass which at this point was turning purple in places. During the entire time Cindy had not uttered a sound. When her mother told her she had finished with the paddle Cindy just heaved a very large sigh of relief. Her mother again applied cream to her hurting ass and then got up and told her to rest for about a half hour and she would be in to deliver the remainder of her punishment.

"Oh mother do you really need to do that part? Dean will surely be back at any time and he is bound to hear us and come looking to see what is going on." Cindy said pleading with her mother.

"You know what happens and it should have happened long before now and I told you I will deal with my part of not taking measures to discipline you like I should have later." Aunt Ginny replied.

"But mother you can't possibly know what this feels like and what the other part feels like yet you are going to make me go through it." Cindy said again pleading with her mother.

"Young Lady that is the end of the discussion unless you want me to add more onto the next part of your punishment. I would think that 190 strokes would be enough but if you insist. "Aunt Ginny said as she was getting items ready for the next part of Cindy's punishment.

"No mother please I will not say another thing about it. You discipline me as you see fit." Cindy quickly added.

"You rest and I will be back in a bit to begin again. I am going to go and contemplate how I am going to deal with my own actions or lack of them while you rest." Aunt Ginny said as she was leaving the room.

When aunt Ginny returned to the room she walked up to Cindy and asked how she was doing and Cindy told her mother that she was sore but okay. Then aunt Ginny walked over to the bed and picked up the dowel shaped object and I could finally see what it was. I was a phallus that someone had made from a piece of wood that was at least two inches in diameter and was very smooth.

Aunt Ginny walked to the chest and tool out a pair of examination gloves and then squirted lube on her fingers. She looked at Cindy and said, "You know the drill." With that Cindy reached back behind her and grabbed each cheek of her ass and spread them as far apart as she could. Aunt Ginny walked over and placed the tip of her finger against Cindy's pink asshole and shoved her middle finger straight into her ass.

Cindy took a deep breath and let it out very slowly as her mother did this. Aunt Ginny then started to pump her finger in and out of Cindy until she added another finger and she continued to repeat the procedure until she had three fingers up Cindy's cute little ass. My cock was again as hard as steel and I wanted to jack off but new that I could not or they would hear me.

After she removed her fingers from Cindy's ass aunt Ginny took off her gloves and grabbed a new pair and replaced them on her hands. She then grabbed the dildo and lubricated it up and placed it at Ginny's asshole and told her daughter that this will help you to remember not to lie to your mother and with that she shoved the dildo up Cindy's ass in one full stroke.

Cindy howled when her mother shoved the dildo up her ass. Her mother said that is one and you are now going to get the other 49 before we take a break. Cindy started to cry as her mother pulled out the dildo and again shoved it back in. She kept repeating this over and over until she had counted out the fifty stokes. When she shoved it in for the last stroke she left it in Cindy's upturned and very puffy asshole. "I am going to leave it in there so that your asshole does not try and shrink back to its original size. I don't want to have to get your ready again. I will be back in a bit to give you the next 50."And with that aunt Ginny left the room.

Cindy just lay on the bed with her head down and her ass up with the dildo protruding from her asshole until aunt Ginny arrived 15 minutes later. Aunt Ginny repeated the procedure just as she had and then left the room again with the dildo up Cindy's ass.

Cindy did not protest at all the second set and when aunt Ginny was applying the third set Cindy not only did not say a word she started to push back against the dildo and she again began to seep fluid down both of her thighs.

Aunt Ginny noticed the reaction from her daughter but did not say anything about the fact that her daughter was more turned on than she was during the spanking. It was punishment in her mind and she was not going to give Cindy an opportunity to turn it into pleasure.

Aunt Ginny again started in on Cindy's ass for the final 40 strokes of the dildo and she pushed and pulled the dildo much harder and faster than she had on the previous sets. Cindy started to thrust back even faster and harder to the rhythm her mother was using to applying her punishment. After she had given Cindy the final stroke she again left the dildo in Cindy's ass.

"Are you finished mother?" Cindy questioned.

"Why yes I am I have given all of your strokes and you did very well I might add." Aunt Ginny's replied.

"Mother you have forgotten to take the dildo out of my ass and my ass hurts so much mother can you please take it out?" Cindy asked.

"All in good time dear. I want you to think about why we had to have this little S and S session this evening and I believe that in the morning when I come to take it out you will have remembered why I had to punish you." Aunt Ginny said as she was cleaning up.

"Oh my God mother no, you can't possibly leave it in me all night." Cindy said as she started to cry.

"I have already made my decision and that is what we are going to do. You can get down onto your stomach and sleep that way if it is more comfortable for you but the dildo better be in your ass in the morning when I come to check on you or I will just repeat the process." Ginny said while she placed the other items back in the trunk.

"Now I am going to go and relax a bit before I go to bed because this little session has worn me out." Aunt Ginny said as she was leaving.

"I wonder where Dean was off to this evening that he has been gone so long. I think I will just have to wait up a bit and see what has kept him." Aunt Ginny muttered to herself as she left.

After aunt Ginny left I realized that the S and S treatment was spanked and sodomized. In this case I think it was actually butt fucked with a dildo but I guess it is aunt Ginny's punishment and she can call it whatever she wants.

I waited for a while until Cindy had drifted off to sleep and then I walked slowly down the stairs and turned and went out the kitchen door and around to the front door. I opened the door to see aunt Ginny sitting on the couch having a drink. She looked at me and said, "It took you long enough to get down here young man and yes I knew you were in the closet watching the entire time. Let's have a little talk."


Thanks for reading and stay tuned to Chapter 2 of Punished for Lying- Aunt Ginny takes her punishment.

12