Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,754 Followers

"Okay, those are keepers." Mom said as she pointed to the panties Bobby was wearing. "Sandra, take those off of him so we can cool him down and try the next set on."

You know, there was something about the way those little girl panties and the bralette looked on him that really excited me. The combination of knowing they were meant for a little girl.... the cute pattern on the cotton panties and the thin material of the bralette, that made him look incredibly appealing and lovable. If it had been me, I probably would have made Bobby twirl around and bend over so I could look at him from all those angles and I would have found a reason to check the fit several more times just so I could touch him while he was dressed like that.

And, oh Gawd...... that thick, gorgeous cock of his was hard and poking up out over the waistband of those pink panties, and it cried out to be adored. I wanted to reach out and feel him all over -- to run my hands over the bulge where his balls were tightly nestled and then trace my fingers up his shaft and encircle the head of his penis with my fingers. Mom ruined my fun, though, by insisting we had to cool him off and try on the rest of his new lingerie.

So, that's what we did for the next hour and a half. Bobby tired on all his bras and panties while we assisted him with all the straps and the different kinds of clasps and panties. We taught him how to put his bras on and after the first few, he got it down pat. Mom and I both made comments with each of the sets he tried on. I was surprised when Mom started talking to him like she might talk to her daughter trying on clothes, using words like 'beautiful', 'pretty' and 'sweet'. She told him he looked cute when he blushed, even telling him that "Mommy was so proud of him."

I hadn't heard her refer to herself as 'Mommy' for a long, long time, but, her use of the word fit in perfectly with what we were doing and I think it heightened his awareness of what was happening to him by using the words she chose.

Amazingly, Mom touched him very little. Yes, she checked the fit of every piece he put on, but, she didn't touch his bare penis much at all. Since I was usually helping him with his panties, I got to be the one who adjusted his cock inside each pair of panties, so I got to touch him a lot, and when Mom wasn't looking, I made sure I snaked my fingers across the sensitive areas of his cockhead as much as I could. Of course, Bobby knew I was doing this on purpose, but I don't think Mom picked up on it.

Just like you'd imagine, he got constant erections -- with every new pair of panties he'd start getting hard again. He got so many hard-ons, Mom and I went through all the washcloths Mom brought up and we had to go get more cold water to soak them in. And, while he tried each bra and panty set on and modeled them for us, my own panties got wetter and wetter. Honestly, I didn't care after a while. He was getting erections at the rate of one every five minutes, and there's only so much of that a girl can take.

I got to see his cock go from soft to hard many times, and each time it happened, I watched him closely to see what exactly occurred -- how his cock transformed from being a flaccid, tranquil penis to a powerful, impressive erection. I learned two things I felt would be important pieces of knowledge for the future, and that was: 1) he was more likely to get erect quicker if he touched the bras and panties himself before he was dressed in them, and, 2) the longer he wore them and the longer we looked at him and touched him, the harder he'd get.

As he tried all of it on, I still couldn't get the image of Bobby in the bralettes and the little girl cotton panties off my mind -- they were my favorites on him. After I thought for a minute, I finally put my finger on it..... exactly why I liked the bralettes and cotton panties the best. It was simple - in all the other sets we bought, he looked like my brother dressed in lingerie. But when he tried on the bralettes and the cotton panties, his appearance was more of a boy dressed as a girl. And, although all of the bras and panties were cute and drew varying degrees of blushes from my little brother, the cotton panties and the bralettes looked so darling on him, and I couldn't stop thinking about him wearing them.

The other set I truly loved was the crotch-less panties and peek-a-boo bra my mother picked out. They were nothing short of absolutely slutty. The way Bobby's balls hung down between the slit of the crotch-less panties and the way his cock stretched out as he modeled them was something I wish we could have photographed. As I looked at him wearing them, I drew in a gasp of air thinking how perfect they would be after his bikini wax tomorrow. The absence of his pubic hair would highlight his bare, white skin against the black lace and deliver the most amazing image of a well hung man, perfectly hairless, wearing a pair of crotch-less panties. I imagined him standing in them with his magnificent, hairless cock perfectly framed in the black lace, straining up and throbbing for me to touch. It made me start to leak again.

When we were done trying all Bobby's bras and panties on him, everything fit except one bra and panty set Mom bought. We put those back in the bag and, surprisingly enough, Mom let Bobby pick out the bra and panty set he wanted to wear while we made dinner and before I gave him his bath. He picked the ones that looked the most masculine -- the microfiber boyshort set I picked out, and as Mom dressed him in them, she told him we'd dress him again after his bath in something attractive for his spanking.

Until today, the idea of a man wearing panties, especially the idea of my little brother wearing panties, had never crossed my mind and I would have considered it very effeminate for a male to do so. Sure, I'd heard jokes about men wearing panties and even seen pictures on the internet of guys wearing panties, but, it was so far removed from the truth as far as I was concerned, I never paid any attention to it. But now, after buying his panties and seeing them on him, it tweaked a part of me I knew I couldn't ignore. Being honest with myself, I knew this was something new and marvelous I'd have to explore -- either with my little brother, or with someone else who was open to it.

I hoped I could craft a bargain with Bobby when his punishment was over so he'd let me continue to dress him up and see him wearing them, and I was completely willing to let him see me in my bras and panties. I was even willing to let him have my worn panties -- if that's what he wanted, or let him wear my clean ones if that's where his panty interests were.

In all, I have to say Mom's idea of dressing Bobby in bras and panties opened a door for me I knew I'd have to walk through. As far as I was concerned, from now on, any man I was serious about would need to be willing to wear panties for me. Of course, I'd never put him in a position to be embarrassed or humiliated in front of his friends or mine, and I'd always keep it just between us. But, judging from the way it excited me to dress my brother up and see him wearing frilly, girly underwear, I knew I'd been introduced to something I'd never be able to walk away from.

Before she left Bobby's room, Mom told Bobby to get some scissors and start cutting all the tags off his lingerie carefully and bring them downstairs to put in the washing machine. Then turning to me, she asked me to supervise what he was doing while she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

I giggled to myself as she walked away knowing full well what she'd discover when she lowered her panties to sit down on the toilet. If her panties were anything like mine, they'd be sopping wet. I got a little jolt of excitement between my legs thinking about Mom being turned on by my little brother.... her own son..... and quite frankly, I began to wonder which of us -- Mom or me - would be first to step outside her rules and do something outright sexual with Bobby.

If she brought the subject up, I promised myself I'd find a way to let her know that she had my full blessing to proceed without any objections at all. In return, I hoped she'd allow me the same.

Bobby and I eyed each other as he carefully removed the tags from the bras and panties Mom and I bought for him at the mall. With Mom was out of the room, it gave me another chance to talk to him privately. But I let that opportunity pass, for now, hoping he'd be the one to say something to me.

I didn't have to wait long before Bobby glanced over at me, and, referring to our previous conversation in the living room, asked me why I thought he had an interest in panties.

After I stopped laughing, I came right out and told him we'd found the panties he stole from me and Mom in his drawer while we were boxing up all his clothes from his room.

"Shit." Bobby said, dejectedly. "You mean she knows I had her underwear?"

"Uh huh." I answered. "But, don't tell her I told you that because I think she's hoping you'll come clean and make a confession sometime during your punishment."

"Which, by the way...." I added, "I strongly recommend you do. You might find there's a benefit to anything you confess, along with receiving immunity for whatever you've done."

"Immunity, huh?" Bobby answered with a sarcastic chuckle. "That sounds like something from one of those reality TV shows."

"Laugh if you want," I replied, "but, anytime you can get forgiveness for something you've done and avoid the punishment for it, I'd say that's worth considering."

"Was she pissed off about the panties?" Bobby asked me.

"I don't think so." I said truthfully. "But, I think it's fair to say she and I both know there's something about panties that turns you on -- we just don't know exactly what it is yet, or, how far it goes. Plus, the amount of hard-ons you got while you tried on your lingerie was enough to prove you've got some kind of panty fetish, little brother. So, you're already busted and if I were you, I'd think about it carefully. When the time comes, I'd speak up about swiping the panties and make a complete confession. And that means everything, Bobby...... tell us how long you've been doing it, what you do with them..... every lurid and nasty detail. You better be ready to make a complete confession."

"So, is that what prompted you to offer me that deal earlier?" He asked. "That mutually beneficial arrangement you eluded to?"

"Absolutely." I replied firmly. "But, we don't have time to talk about that now, and I don't think it would be good if Mom overheard us talking about it, either. I'll just say this, though...... in return for certain things, I'd be happy to help you satisfy all your panty fetish desires. Let's leave it at that, for now, and we can discuss it at length when we get the chance."

"I'll tell you one more thing," I added quickly, "I've already had to change my panties once today because they were sopping wet after seeing you naked and holding that cock of yours in my hands. I expect Mom's in there right now changing her panties, too."

I sat on his computer desk chair and watched while he continued to snip the tags off his bras and panties. He didn't look at me for a bit, but when he finally did, he shrugged his shoulders and started to speak.

"Look...uh..." Bobby mumbled, "I know there's nothing I can say to get out of this, so I'm not even going to try. But, I'm gonna take your advice. I'll go through whatever you and Mom have planned for me. And, by the way..... yes, I do trust you."

"Thank you." I answered. "But, Bobby. Let's be honest with each other, okay? If you take a minute and think about it, you've got an amazing opportunity here. There are two women right here in your own house that think you've got the most beautiful cock on the face of the planet. What guy your age has that kind of opportunity? If you play your cards right, this could be the greatest seven days of your life. Who cares if there's a little embarrassment or humiliation along the way? And besides, Mom loves you too much to let anything bad happen to you. You know that."

"If you were smart," I added, "you'd just do everything you were told as cheerfully and willingly as possible, and you'd go out of your way to be nice, considerate and obedient. If you did that, I think you'd be rewarded so much, you'll actually enjoy the next seven days."

I could see my little brother was thinking about what I just said. I might have let the cat out of the bag, but, he was going to discover that himself in a day or two, anyway -- I was absolutely confident of that. At least this way, though, he'd have a reason to stick with the punishment and he'd see I was right if he played along. I knew mother was experiencing the same feelings I was. I could tell it in her eyes and the way she'd been staring at his cock. I also suspected she wouldn't be able to hide it very much longer. I suspected she wanted his cock as much as I did and I knew it was just a matter of time before one of us admitted it. Hopefully, my kid brother was smart enough to read between the lines and he'd just do what he was told and sit back and enjoy his rewards.

When Mom came back from the bathroom, she stood next to him and watched as he snipped more tags from his bras and panties. Turning to look at me, she asked if I'd go down and get started on dinner while she helped him with the last of the tags. I knew there would be times she'd want to talk with him alone, so I got right up and went down to the kitchen and started to preheat the oven and get out what we needed.

I was tempted to sneak up and listen to what they were saying, but, I knew it would be bad if she caught me, so I forced myself to stay busy.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,754 Followers
12