Punishment

Story Info
King takes revenge upon uncle's goddaughter.
766 words
3.27
260.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a long journey ahead of us on this very hot day. Along the way we stop within the beautiful abandoned forest to take a break. I am standing in the nude under the waterfall facing the wall, when I hear a movement behind me, in the water. I am shocked when I see you, the King, watching me, with a look on your face that tells me that our lives will never be the same again. I am speechless and instantly weak as I watch you approach me, your nakedness gleaming in the sunlight. Your fingers then running through my dark, wavy hair.

Thinking of the consequences I shake my head "no". You grab me as I try to escape. You pull my soft, feminine body against your hard masculinity. You back me up against the flat, smooth stonewall, straddle your hands on either side of my head, then lean downwards for a kiss which takes my breath away. I am still uncertain, as I hold still, allowing your tongue access to my sweetness. Your kiss becomes bolder, filled with passion, as you caress my ass. My body trembles as I feel a nibble on my neck, your tongue on my shoulders. I gasp as I feel your fingers probing my mound.

You insert one, then two fingers into my dripping pussy. Squeezing my clit between thumb and finger. Your tongue gliding in and out of my mouth. You then lift me so that my legs are wrapped around you, and slowly grind your maleness against my hot twat. I am moaning loudly, my head is spinning out of control. I wish I could have you, but I know that I cannot. But oh how my body is coming alive...

Your mouth devouring mine, my legs still wrapped around your waist, you carry me behind the stonewall to a secluded cove, where you lay me upon the soft grass. Again I panic, as I feel your solid cock begging for entrance into my pussy. I shove you away with all of my might and begin to crawl away. You quickly shake away the surprise, grab my hips in a tight vise, and then lay upon my back, your thick, heavy cock lying within the crack of my ass. You lift me up onto all fours and begin tongue-fucking my pussy, and then licking and sucking my asshole so that it gets wet with cum and saliva. You then dive a very thick 11" monster deep into my virgin cum- and spit-lubed ass, with me down on my knees. I am bucking beneath you like a wild stallion. You reach under to stroke and finger my clit as you continue to pound away your lust, and revenge.

-The debt of your uncle's actions will never cease existence. For it causes far too great of pain for you. He will be punished for the rest of his life for the hell that he has put his nephew through during his younger years. His cock inside your ass His mouth on your cock His tongue in your mouth. Your mouth on his cockā€¦ And if that means fucking his 22 year old goddaughter every chance he gets, then so be it. But damn! Why does she have to be so beautiful...and taste so good?! A man could fall in love with her if he wasn't careful. -

The other hand is squeezing my hanging breasts, and rolling my nipples, alternating back and forth between each breast. You flip me over. Your tongue is quickly forced into my mouth, keeping me from screaming as you force two, three, then four fingers deep inside my pussy. Soon your whole fist is inside of me. It hurts so badly, I can see stars in the day, but then, the pleasure that I feel is so much greater, so powerful that I feel ready to explode. I want your fist to continue its assault on my pussy. Yet, as I continue to think of the danger that doing this wrong deed could put us both into, I beg you to stop, as my hands are pinned above my head with your right hand. With your left, you hold my legs back as you again thrust long, deep, hard strokes into my noisy vagina. Your mouth greedily devouring my nipples, Suckling, tasting, twirling, nipping, your dick fucking, and twitching. You swallow my screams with more of your slick kisses. Forcing your hot, velvet tongue deep into my soft, sweet, innocent mouth. One hand fondling my erect nipples, the other frigging my ass...