Punishment: A Sultan's Slave Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going wild; the need in me is growing – still! – there’s no way I can stand it.

‘Now,’ he says, ‘You’re the one that’s waiting.’ He smiles, a sensual, powerful smile that says as much about how good his cock feels as it does about…

His punishment.

He’s going to come, he’s going to come over my arse and then he’s going to leave me here, craving and crazy.

I can’t believe he’d do this..!

His breathing is quickening, I can hear the motion of his hand, feel the rising tension so close behind me. He’s muttering as his pace increases, calling me a slut, a glorious, beautiful bitch. I’ve lost control of my body, still thrusting my arse towards him even though I know the gesture is futile – and he’s relishing the view, enjoying my cunt and how much I want him in it.

I hear him, ‘Yes, yes…’

His muttering deepens. I can’t even watch him – he’s denied me that, too.

‘All right, all right!’ The words escape before I can stop them. ‘I’m sorry! For the Gods’ sakes,please..!’

It’s too late. He comes so hard I hear him, feel that hot spray spatter my skin. I cry out as he does, wishing I could feel that release within myself. I love his pleasure, his relief, the faint aftershocks that spasm though him as he relaxes.

‘My Lord…’

‘I’m glad you’ve apologised.’ Passion spent, his voice is composed. I hear silk shuffle as he tucks himself away. ‘I do understand you were misled. You will stay here for now; I will come back for you.’

‘My Lord..!’

The fire of need within me has not burned out.

His semen is cold on my skin.

12