Punishment for Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master." I should probably have added that I was sorry, but why lie? Sunday night was awesome and this was even better.

"Go and get the Cat." The cat o' nine tails.

Really, the device David owns is a twenty-inch flogger with nine thin strips of leather making up the whip. But calling it the Cat gives it a more sinister air, which it deserves. That one really makes me jump.

I crawled to the wooden box on the sideboard, fully aware that they would both be mesmerized by watching the end of the probe in my ass as I crawled across the floor. I stood to retrieve the Cat, put the handle in my mouth, and crawled back to David. Sitting on my heels again, I bent forward and dropped it at his feet.

"Stand." Again, he didn't help me up. I stood, looking down at my feet. I was still wearing the sheer black bra and garter belt. My stockings had some holes in the knees now, and the nylon was laddering up my legs. The redness on my abs from the first whipping had faded to pink, but the welts from the edges of the belt were raised and would be sore tomorrow.

"Wrists." I held them out for David. He closed one hand around them and held the Cat in the other. "Was fucking Curtis worth this punishment?" he asked.

"Yes, Master." It was true. It was worth it.

"We will see if you still think so in a few minutes." He led me towards the hallway, then along it to his bedroom door. The pull-up bar was there. He called to Curtis to join us.

David turned me to face Curtis, then wrapped my wrists with velcro cuffs that had carabiners attached to them. He clipped these to chains that hung from the curved handles of the pull-up bar. My arms were fully extended straight up from my shoulders, and I was standing with my feet apart for balance. Once again, I felt very exposed.

David reached between my legs from behind and stroked my clit. Curtis was watching David's hand and I saw his erection rise in his pants.

"Suck on her clit. See if you can make her cum this time." David said, and pulled his fingers back. He slid two into my pussy and held them there. Curtis knelt in front of me and surrounded my clit with his lips. As he started to suck gently, David fucked me with his fingers. The palm of his hand rested on the probe, making it rock inside my ass. They fell into a rhythm together. The tension built. I desperately wanted to cum.

Leaning back, I rested my shoulders against David's chest and whispered "Please, Master, please may I cum?"

He bent his head and murmured in my ear "Is it worth the whipping?"

Curtis was still sucking on my clit. Yes, of course it was worth it.

"Yes, Master."

"You have permission to cum, Emily."

"Thank you, Master."

David thrust his fingers deeply, slowly... Curtis moved his lips and tongue from side to side as he sucked... and I came hard.

I was immediately over-sensitive and Curtis knew to pull away, but David told him not to, "Not yet." It was exquisite torture. He stopped moving his lips and tongue, and just sucked while I rode out the spasms on David's fingers.

"Thank you, Master," I said again, when I had caught my breath. I leaned my head back and kissed underneath his chin.

"You'll pay for it now," he said. "Curtis, get a condom." David pointed. They were on the table in the hall. Curtis returned, and looked at David.

"Why don't you strip off, and put that on. I want you inside Emily, with her legs around your waist, while I whip her for fucking you last Sunday night. It seems fitting that she repeat the crime while she's being punished for it."

Curtis shed his clothes immediately. He was fully erect and rolled the condom on as he stepped towards me. David grasped my ribs and lifted me, saying "Grab the handles". I looked up and saw that I was to hold on to the curved grips that came down from the central support bar. My hands closed around them and I reached for Curtis with my legs. I crossed my ankles behind his back and pulled him towards me.

He used his hand to guide himself inside me. With the probe still in my ass, I felt very full. Another orgasm started to build. And the whipping began.

The first contact is always a warning. David uses it to get me ready for the pain. The second strike was much sharper. I jumped, and clenched around Curtis' cock. His hands were on my ass cheeks; they were still warm and sore from the spanking. He pushed deeper, and David whipped me again.

With my body supported by my arms and Curtis' hands, it was much like being on a swing. If it weren't for the whip, it would just be sexy and fun. That thought made me forget David for a moment, and I leaned in and kissed Curtis passionately. He started to fuck me steadily, getting lost in the kiss with me. Eventually I broke the kiss for a deeper breath, and David cracked the whip harder than ever before. I cried out, and crushed Curtis with my thighs. The leather strips had landed across the middle of my back, but their very tips had wrapped around my ribs and stung my side like fire ants.

I was immediately whimpering.

"Is this worth it to you, Emily?" David asked.

"Yes, Master." It was still true.

"Fuck her hard, Curtis. Don't stop until you cum."

Curtis didn't need to be told twice. His fingers bit into my ass and he pulled me into him, now using the leverage to really make me swing. David timed his whips to every fourth thrust, so I would start to anticipate them. That anticipation quickly turns to fear, so I was flinching before the blows even landed.

David covered my back with stings from the whip. I was sure he would have whipped my ass too, if Curtis' hands hadn't been there.

I could see that Curtis was getting close to cumming. He closed his eyes and drove himself into me. Sweat was running down his chest and his breathing was ragged. David stopped whipping me and let Curtis blow.

Eventually he stopped moving and opened his eyes. I smiled, and he kissed my cheek. It was a sweet moment, and David allowed it. Finally he said "Ok, Curtis, release her."

Curtis pulled out and stepped back, sliding the condom off. He dropped it onto the pile of his clothes and looked at David again.

The distraction of Curtis inside me had mitigated my awareness of the pain. My back was agony now. David's shirt brushed my skin as he reached up to unhook my wrists and I yelped and shied away from him. Curtis stepped around me to see my back, and softly said "Oh, shit." It must have looked really bad.

If David was sorry about that he certainly didn't show it. He turned me towards them, and told Curtis to put his hands under my armpits to make sure I stayed up. I appreciated that; I felt dizzy.

As Curtis held me, David undressed. He sat on the edge of his bed and said "My turn. On your knees, Emily."

I knelt between his legs and took his cock as deeply into my mouth as I could. I wrapped one hand around his shaft and cupped his balls with the other. I forgot everything else and just focussed on his cock... how it felt sliding between my lips, how hard it was inside the silky skin... the taste of his pre-cum and the faintest hint of his shower gel. At some point he lay back on his bed and the movement of my hand became faster, my grip firm. My other hand was now wrapped around the base of his cock with my thumb under his balls, applying pressure to his prostate. I timed deep suction, swipes with my tongue and varying grip with my hand perfectly; David blew straight down the back of my throat. I milked his shaft and lightly kissed his balls when he was done. He loves that.

David sat up and kissed my forehead. "Your turn again, Emily. You've done well." He scooted back on the bed, just far enough for me to perch between his legs. I had to sit with my hips tilted up; that probe was still in place.

"Curtis, why don't you take care of this?" David lifted my left leg up and over his left thigh, and then my right leg up and over his right. I was once again fully opened up, legs wide, for Curtis. David gripped my upper arms, pinning me to him, and leaned back onto his elbows on the bed.

Curtis knelt between my legs and started to stroke me with his fingers. He looked up past me, to David. "Can I remove the probe?" he asked.

I heard the smile in David's voice as he said "Yes."

At first Curtis just played with the probe, twisting it as he licked my shaved lips and flicked my clit with his tongue. He rocked it as he started to suck my clit, and then he pulled it out slowly. Just as slowly, he slid his finger in. I was dripping; everything was slick. I looked down and he was just watching his finger sliding smoothly in and out of my ass. It was very erotic. We both felt my muscles tightening; another orgasm was building. He brought the tip of his tongue back to my clit, and made small circles. My orgasm was closer. I knew David was watching from over my shoulder. The heat from his skin burned the welts on my back. Curtis kept sliding his finger in... and out... and changed his tongue to a light feathery motion, side to side. His finger slid deeper. And that made me cum.

I cried out. If I'd been free I would have squeezed his head between my thighs, but David was still holding my legs open and pinning my arms. I rode it out, my chest heaving, squeezing David's legs with mine as Curtis soothed my pussy with his tongue.

I was completely spent. The adrenaline, the pain, the orgasms; I had nothing left. David sat me up, and Curtis helped me stand. I leaned against him and he held me close and stroked my hair. I heard David start the shower. I knew cool water would feel good right now...

12