Puppy Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... still so wet, aren't we my dear?"

I flipped my head around to watch, and I nodded slightly, biting my lip. My earlier overwhelming lust was returning fast, and I hoped, prayed that I could release this time. For now though, her fingers barely prodded my swollen lips, and her simple, agonizingly soft prods were as much torture as the plug buried inside me.

"Tell me how much you want to cum, pet" she whispered.

Whispering back, I replied, "I've never wanted to cum as much as I do right now, I'm so turned on Mistress..."

"Oh my," she teased, "You're just so wet, I can feel the heat coming off of that sweet little pussy, I suppose you want something inside, don't you?"

Her words were slow, almost as slow as her fingers, delicately playing with the outside folds of my pussy. Her fingers hadn't dipped into my wet opening, but they must've already been soaked.

"Heh, okay, Brooke, but no cumming until I say,"

My face lit up; finally, I was going to get some relief from the constant pressure building in my loins. I shook my butt again eagerly. She moved down, kneeling now, her hands roaming freely, carelessly. I whimpered a little, the constant teasing, mixed with my new extension, was torturous, no doubt her goal.

She hummed to herself, pleased with my desperation. I bent my head down, fully presenting myself, silently begging for more. Yet she was ever in control, her calculated touches and slow, rhythmic movement had no trouble keeping me on edge.

"Give yourself to me, completely..." Her words dripped with power and lust, and I shuddered. In that moment, I wanted nothing else but to be hers. I closed my eyes, inhaled, and relaxed my body, easing my tight muscles that had been tense since the morning. I stopped trying to move, or do anything to control myself, and I gave in, only paying attention to the sensations she was giving me.

A firm hand grabbed my chin, and pulled my head upward. My eyes shot open, and seconds later, her mouth was on mine. There was no battle in this kiss, she pushed her tongue forward, and I let her inside, meeting her tongue with mine, and allowing her full access to my mouth.

She pulled away, "There's a good girl, I think you're learning..."

I was breathless, but I managed a small nod.

I barely noticed, but I was wetter than I had ever been, my pussy leaked on to the floor. As she reached back, her hands went under my skirt, pressing into my hot center. I moaned quietly; I was most certainly in heat. Her fingers prodded into me for a moment, and then retracted. She brought them to my mouth, beckoning me to suck her fingers. I wrapped my lips around them, and did so dutifully.

She hummed to herself, pleased with my new submissive state. Her expert hands knew their way around my clothes, too. She subtly unclasped my top, and it fell off, and similarly with my skirt. Boy, that didn't last too long. Once I was exposed, she became a little rougher. I shuddered as her fingers dug in, grazing my skin roughly. She left no area untouched, redness following her fingertips. I cried out, feeling sharp tugs on my sensitive nipples. She tweaked them firmly, but gradually, and I experienced a pain/pleasure I never had before. I felt like I was on the edge, even without anything touching my soaked opening between my legs.

And then suddenly, she stopped. I was recovering, breathing quickly. I sat up, and saw her shedding her pants, shoes, and socks. Without much ceremony, her panties were off too. She petted my hair, her hand sliding down to find my leash, still clipped to the collar. Smoothly, she leaned back, legs spread, pulling me into her.

"Give your Mistress pleasure," she commanded, "and you may be rewarded with some of your own."

The promise of my own orgasm was all the motivation I needed. I leaned in, and hovered between her thighs, looking up for approval. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she guided me closer to her core, and the smell of her arousal was definitely apparent. I decided I had been disobedient enough already today, so I closed my eyes, leaned in, and took a long lathering lick of her lips. I could see her muscles tighten, but she was ever in-control of her body, and she remained still for me.

I gained confidence, taking a bigger push inside of her, hoping it was a pleasurable sensation for her. I explored; pushing against each of her inner walls, before starting to circle, speeding up my tonguing. As I peered up at my Mistress, her eyes were fixated on me, studying me. She gave a sensual smile, and I got the feeling that she was enjoying my expressions and gestures as much as her own physical pleasure.

I closed my eyes again, trying to block out my burning need, and focus on the job in front of me. Her hand, still firmly wrapped in my hair, began helping me back and forth, and I made my tongue rigid, thrusting in and out of my Mistress' pussy. Her first moan escaped her lips, and I smiled, and redoubled my efforts. I gripped her thighs, softly squeezing the skin as I licked and lap at the juices now flowing from her.

While she was still sitting, I could tell she was exerting herself a lot more to keep from bucking her hips, or squirming. She was breathing hard, but still focused back on me. Suddenly, I noticed a change inside of her. Her inner muscles began twitching, tightening, and I guessed that she was getting close. She had released me, gripping the armrests of her chair, so I did my best to push her over the edge. Sloppily, I bobbed up and down, pushing as deep as I could, then out, sliding all around her puffy swollen lips. I kept it up, thinking that I was sensing her building climax, and a minute later, I was right.

She burst, letting her release flow right into my mouth. I was surprised, but I allowed it, since that what a good puppy would do. She gripped my head hard, holding me in place as she rode out her orgasm. She had deceptive strength; even after she had relaxed, and calmed herself, I was still held face first between her thighs. I tried to pull away, and eventually, she released me.

"Not bad, little one. Practice makes perfect, aha..." she chided.

I smiled warmly, accepting her compliment. I felt a great wave of relief, and pride in serving her, something I'd never felt before. I thought twice, but I spoke up to ask,

"Um, Mistress, may I ask something of you?"

"Yes, yes, pet, I will hold up my end of it, now it's your turn..."

"No... it's not that" I looked down, red with embarrassment, "May... may I kiss you?"

I was afraid to look in her eyes, as I knew I wasn't to ask for anything, but in that moment, it's what I wanted, even more than my own climax. There was a pause, and I think it must have been the first time that I caught her off guard. After a few seconds though, she replied,

"No. Not right now." She paused. There was no iciness in her words, just simplicity. "But I do plan to reward you my girl..."

I was still a little sad, but my face lit up a little, and the throbbing near-pain between my legs was back.

"Turn around pet, present yourself to me."

I obeyed, spinning around on all fours, and leaning down, my ass raised in the air lewdly. She moved forward, pressing two fingers against me. I clenched, savoring the feeling of contact again, and it was multiplied by the plastic intrusion that had been buried inside me all morning.

"Still wet and eager as ever pet? You are going to be quite a handful, aren't you?"

I didn't know how to respond, so I just nodded, agreeing with her.

"I hadn't planned to so early, but I think it's time I fuck you properly."

My eyes shot wide, and turned around to look at her. She had a devilish smile, and she stood, hands on me as she got up.

"Stay just like that my pretty little pet, I will be back in a moment, and you will truly feel claimed..."

I shuddered, but complied, bending forward again and staying presented. Minutes later I heard her return, and with much anticipation, I craned my neck to see her.

She was beautiful; she stood naked, her hair down, and I couldn't help but appreciate her body. My eyes traveled from her feet, up her tones legs, the swell of her hips, up her chest, and finally, her face, as always watching me intently. I blushed, and then blushed harder when I saw what she held in her hand: an L shape plastic dildo, a smaller bulbous end, and the longer, cock-shaped end. After I took her in, she strode to me, and brought the bulb to my lips.

"Suck," was her only instruction. I complied, letting it pass my lips, being sure to get it nice and wet. She pulled back, and right in front of my face, I watched her press it into her pussy. She released it, and it looked like she had an 8" purple cock coming out, pointed right at my face.

"Again, pet, get me nice and wet... it's in your best interest..." she purred.

She leaned forward, and I slowly allowed it past my lips. Gently, she kept leaning forward, until I felt the plastic push against my throat. She held it inside my mouth, and I struggled to breath through my nose. I could feel my saliva coating it, and after a few seconds she pulled it out.

Suddenly, she grabbed my collar, pulling me up on the couch, still on all fours. She led me away from her, and I knew what she was about to do. She pressed down on my back, and I closed my eyes, waiting to feel her dildo touch me. Sure enough, the next thing I felt was a prod at my lips. She pressed, rocking back and forth, barely putting pressure against my swollen lips. I whimpered, begging for her to give it to me, I was in near-pain from being so aroused for hours today.

"Is this something you want pet? Come now, tell me you want it," she said.

"Yes Mistress... I want it so bad..." I replied meekly.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you..."

"Yes Mistress! I want to be fucked by you..." I trailed off again, blushing from my own admission.

"Oh no, pet, that will not do. I want you to BEG,"

I pushed my head against the sofa, "PLEASE! I'm so horny Mistress! Please fuck your pet; I'll be the best girl you've ever had! PLEASE!"

"Oh my poor, desperate and horny little pet..." she teased. Again, she prodded.

"Please Miss; I'll do whatever you ask..."

"Not to worry..." She said, her words dripping. I cried out, and she began to enter me, "You already are..."

At an achingly slow pace, she slowly pushed into me. It felt so much bigger now that it was stretching out my soaked love-tunnel, and she was still going. Just in case I had forgotten, she began twisting my tail, reminding me how filled I already was. And if being filled by one object was pleasure, then this was absolute ecstasy having two.

As I savored finally getting the stimulation I had been craving all day, she began to pull out; again, ever so slowly. As soon as it left, I whimpered at the loss of contact, but thankfully, she didn't tease me any more. She gripped my hips, and pushed forward. Again she withdrew, and with each thrust into me, she buried nearly the entire length, before pulling back. My tight pussy stretched as she entered, and gripped and pulled as she exited. It felt like she had calculated it: each time she just barely increased her pace, but steadily she began fucking me harder. Her grip tightened, and she began pulling me back to meet her thrust.

I started to become a more active partner to, bouncing and rocking my hips back, physically begging for more, deeper, faster, harder, but she was disciplined in her pace. It felt like I was being fucked by a machine, and my entire body grew warmer and warmer. Yes, it was coming! The orgasm I had suppressed for so long, it was well on its way now.

"How does it feel pet?" she whispered huskily. "You're taking it so well..."

"It feels good Mistress," I replied, then added, "I'm going to cum soon, if I can..."

"Mmhm... go right ahead, but don't think you'll be finished after cumming just once..."

I didn't realize what she said at first, I was too thrilled to have the permission to cum. I didn't hold back, as soon as I felt the pressure reach the point of overflowing, I release in a wild orgasmic shake. My eyes rolled back, riding out the waves from each pleasurable spasm. But she didn't let up at all. In fact, she gripped harder, and began to really pound. At first, it felt over-stimulating, making me feel almost sore, but seconds later, the pleasure began to outweigh it.

Taking a hold of my leash, she pulled me up, on to my knees, as she continued to drill me from behind. Her hands ran up the leather, and gripped my neck. She leaned in, and I felt our sweaty flesh press against each other (although I'm not sure if it was my sweat or hers, maybe both). She whispered in my ear,

"I am the only one you will pleasure now... And I am the only one who will give it back to you,"

Breathily, I mustered a "Yes, Mistress," in reply.

"Mmm, good girl," she said. She bit my ear softly, tugging, while never stopping her assault on my pussy. I was back in full swing in minutes, bouncing up and down on her plastic cock, feeling it hit the deepest parts inside, never been reached before. She maintained a firm grip on my neck, not squeezing, but firmly holding it, and I felt exquisitely vulnerable.

I knew it was coming again; I was about to set a new personal record on fastest double-orgasm. With my tail still twitching, and being fucked hard in my pussy, I came again, with even less warning, shaking violently as I cried out in bliss. I rode it out, bouncing, and coating both our legs with my warm juices. But after a minute, I fell forward, exhausted. She still was inside me.

"Oh no pet, I think third time's the charm, now come here..."

She flipped me, with her surprising strength, and I lay face up, with her towering over me. Without hesitation, she lined herself up again with my pussy, and again, buried inside me. I had never fucked so long, and here she was, still mercilessly pounding into me. She reached up, her hand finding one of my nipples and she squeezed, softly at first, but then harder. I cried out, the mix of pleasure and pain I was experiencing was threatening my sanity.

She reached under and smacked my ass hard, and all I felt were reverberations inside my anus, from the tail wiggling with each of her thrusts. She was all over me, pushing her hands into my mouth, and before I could even begin to suck, she was gripping my neck. And then pinning my arms. And then gripping my hips. Unbelievably, I was going to cum again. Yes, I was cumming, my legs shaking, my entire body seizing and vibrating.

And still she kept going, thrusting into me, with as much stamina as a marathoner.

"Mih-... Mih-... Mistress..." I breathed, near silently.

"No pet, I'm going to fuck you until I'm done."

I began to hurt, this was just too much stimulation, but her eyes had a lustful, devilish glint in them. My thoughts began to fall into fragments. I couldn't... it was too much... it's... so... I can't... Please...

"TEN!" I shouted, and I covered my face.

She withdrew, and I felt her pull away. I had just cum three times; I didn't have another one in me. I lay there, just trying to breathe. In the back of my mind, I registered shuffling around, and heard the metal clip near my collar, my leash was unclipped. I began to tear up, I was emotionally overwhelmed. I still was feeling aftershocks of my orgasms, and I felt sore, from fucking for so long, being held on edge for so long before that. I'm not even sure how long we were at it. But I felt that I had let her down too, having to use the safe-word. I failed her...

"Brooke." My name startled me, and I looked up.

My Mistress was standing, a modest white shirt, and black jeans on. She had brought a blanket and draped it around my shoulders.

"Here, drink." She offered me a glass of water, and I took it, gulping it down.

She sat down on the couch next to me. She removed my headband, and started stroking my hair affectionately.

"I'm...I'm sorry Mistress" I blurted out, tears running down my cheeks now. "I wanted to be good for you... but..."

"Shh... Brooke, you've been wonderful." She laid me down on her lap, the blanket covering me. "This was a test; I still need to get a feel for your physical limits. While I do expect you to do everything I ask, I also know you have limits, and it's important that you communicate to me."

"Oh... okay..." I listened, not quite sure how to feel.

"You should have used the 'nine' safe word earlier, to let me know you were close to your breaking point. But you did very well to tell me that you had reached your limit."

"Okay... I will try to be more aware of that..." I replied meekly.

"For now, let's just lay here a while."

She flipped on the TV, and we perused the channels together. I turned my thinking inward; reliving the hard fucking I'd just endured, that had gone on for what felt like ages. I relaxed, though, her hands stroked my hair, and I felt at ease. I realized that our Dom/sub dynamic was still present, even in our downtime, like this. She was compassionate, yet ever controlling. I felt that I truly trusted her, and I felt safe.

"Um... Mistress, what time is it?"

"Is there somewhere you need to be, pet?" She mocked.

"Ehehe, no... I was just curious how long I was to stay tonight... I do have a few things I need to do..." Real world and responsibilities, like homework...

She reached for her phone, and checked it. "It's about three. I suppose it would be all right if you left in an hour."

I frowned, away from her. That wasn't what I meant; I didn't really want to leave.

"We've had some fun, but I think I could use a little help cleaning up. I'll return your clothes to you, and you will straighten up your room, and then help me clean out here."

My room, she had said. My heart melted, she had put a lot of effort into this, and I felt grateful. She bought me clothes, she fed me... I felt so taken care of. I smiled warmly, nuzzling her leg instinctively.

"Come on, little one. Let's get moving," she smiled. "Let's deal with this first..."

She tugged my tail, and I had almost forgotten it was there. I guess I'd finally become accustomed to it. She dripped some water, and I shuddered as it slid down my crack. Slowly and firmly, she twisted it, and I groaned as she slowly pulled it out. I heard a small 'pop' as it left, and I felt entirely empty now. I let out a big breath; apparently I had been holding it until it was out.

She handed it back to me, and I looked at it, amazed at how something so simple could make me feel so much.

"Make sure to wash that well, put it with the rest of your outfit. It won't be the last time you wear it."

I cracked a naughty smile, and stroked the fur lovingly.

She lifted me off of her, and I sat up. She got up, rounded the corner into the kitchen, and I picked up the items of my outfit, littered around the room. I'm not sure how everything got to where it did, but I picked them up. I returned to my room, folding up the blankets and clothes neatly, and redressing in the clothes I'd come over in.

After straightening things out, I found her cleaning where we had just been. I guess it wasn't hard to imagine there was a mess made...

Minutes later, everything looked clean again. I was dressed, but somehow I felt differently. It felt so easy to slip into my role when I was wearing what she wanted me to. Now that I had on what I chose, it felt wrong. As promised, she had my bag waiting by the door. Now I wish I hadn't said anything; I didn't want to leave yet. But the real world was calling, I guess.

I approached her, by the door. I looked up, not really sure of what to say. She broke the silence,

"You did marvelously, but there is so much more I want to show you," she began, opening the door. "I think you're starting to trust me, and starting to let go of everything that holds you back."