Pure Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began moving rhythmically against his face, James realized Lauren was really into it and might be approaching orgasm. He would have enjoyed her cumming on his face, but he badly wanted to fuck her, to be deep inside her body, to push his penis as deep as he possibly could into her. As much as he was enjoying the taste of her pussy, though, he pulled away and rose onto his knees between her legs. Lauren opened her eyes, which had been closed tightly in bliss, and looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong, but I really want to be inside you baby. Are you ready for that?"

Lauren looked at his thick, erect manhood with a glistening drop of pre-cum on the head and knew she wanted him inside her. As she gazed at him, she could feel him pushing into her, deep into her... "Yes. Yes, I want you. Fuck me, James. Fuck me."

"All right. Just hang on." James quickly reached to his shorts and pulled out his wallet. From within, he pulled out a condom, ripped the foil wrapper with his teeth and pulled it out. As Lauren watched, he slipped the rubber over his head, then rolled it down his shaft. Lauren giggled as she watched him install it, still enthralled with his size. Now safe, James moved on his knees toward her once again. He reached under her bum and pulled her toward him, so she rested on the edge of the loveseat. Lauren watched as James took his penis in hand, then pushed the head against her lips. Feeling his warmth against her, she gulped as James spread her legs wider, to open for him.

As Lauren watched his penis poised at her pussy, James gently pushed into her. Knowing he was big for a virgin, he didn't want to hurt her and ruin her first time, although it was hard to move slowly, he was so aroused. As he continued to push inside her, Lauren moaned with pleasure as she felt him stretch her. Many feelings ran through her - he felt so hard, yet soft, so hot, so long, so thick... He felt so big, she was surprised he could fit into her as easily as he was. She hugged her breasts as James stopped, deep inside her, and couldn't take her eyes away from the sight of him deep inside her. She had never thought it could feel this good...

"You okay?" James whispered. He was surprised he had gone full length. Lauren was tight, but so wet, that he felt he had slipped in easily.

"Oh, yes. That's wonderful, James."

As she now looked into his eyes, James pulled slowly out, then pushed back inside her. As Lauren continued to hug her breasts, she looked him in the eyes. She closed them when he pushed in again, and moaned lightly. James then began a slow, steady rhythm, pushing full length into her, then slowly out. As he moved his eyes over her body, her face, he couldn't believe he was finally making love to her, couldn't believe how exquisite she felt as he had entered her. Lauren's eyes were now closed and James kept up a steady rhythm, in and out, in and out. Gently, enjoying the feeling of being inside her.

Lauren again wrapped her legs around James' and opened her eyes once again to watch. As he gently fucked her, she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building and moaned more loudly. James could feel her tight pussy getting tighter as she clenched him and he knew she was nearing an orgasm. "Can I go faster, babe?"

"Mmmhmm," was all Lauren could manage, so enraptured was she now. As James sped up, she closed her eyes, the better to feel him pumping into her. He was going full length now, more quickly, enjoying the motion of her breasts, her tightness and the smell of sex which now permeated the air.

After several more moments, Lauren was moaning loudly, breathing more rapidly and James new she was nearly ready. He was too, and couldn't believe they might be able to cum together their very first time. Moving even more quickly, to match Lauren's panting, James could feel his orgasm building. As she moaned louder still and closed her eyes in anticipation, James drove deeply, quickly into her body. After a few more long strokes, Lauren tightly clenched her pussy as waves of pleasure spread over and through her.

As Lauren came and slowly cried out, "Oh my God, oh my God," James came as well, pumping his semen into the condom, feeling like it could explode inside her and worried a little that it would. As Lauren continued moaning, "oh, oh, oh," James slowed his pace, enjoying a warm blush all over his body. Lauren kept her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of James still slowly moving inside, not wanting him to stop. As her orgasm washed over her, she was now speechless, enjoying all kinds of new and wonderful sensations. With James still inside her, she squeezed him with her pussy and... began to cry quietly, overcome with pleasure and emotion.

Looking down at her, James was horrified to see tears rolling down her cheeks. He stopped suddenly. "What's wrong Lauren? Are you all right? Did I hurt you? God, I'm sorry."

At that, she giggled a little, then pushed herself up so she could put her arms around him. "No, it's nothing. I'm fine," she whispered into his ear. "That was so beautiful." She hugged him close, crushing her breasts against him, and wrapped her legs tightly around him, not wanting him to pull out. Her head on his shoulder, she let the tears flow, wanting only to hold him close and keep him inside her body. Her back was cool, while the rest of her felt like it was burning. From desire or what, she didn't know and didn't care. She had never felt anything like the orgasm she had just enjoyed and knew she was going to want to experience it a lot more often from now on.

Still on his knees, James was blown away by the experience and the fact that Lauren, despite the tears, was still holding him close and squeezing him inside her. His knees were getting pretty sore, the flooring was a solid hardwood, but he felt he could easily spend the next few hours just holding this incredible woman.

12