All Comments on 'Purely Sinful'

by Rozalin_0123

Sort by:
  • 369 Comments (Page 3)
TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Just found this story today and was blown away by how amazing it was. I hope we get more stories like this and I'm looking forward to whatever Rozalin has in store for us. Amazing, completely deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

тнιѕ ѕтory ιѕ aweѕoмe ... ғroм тнe вegιnnιng тιll тнe end ..really loved ιт...ғυll oғ ιrony and love...ѕplendιd..ĸeep υp тнe good worĸ and wrιтeore ѕтorιeѕ lιĸe тнιѕ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best demon angel concepts!!

Could make an awsome movie series out of this!! loved it

Drago566Drago566almost 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

Good job!!!

If Oscars were given for a job well done, I’d nominate you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awe!

Awseome! A masterpiece!

saucyloversaucyloveralmost 7 years ago
Absolutely marvelous

I have never actually ventured much into the erotic horror genre. But your story has me absolutely hooked. I do believe you have an amazing way with words. I don't know if you'll read this. With the number of comments you've gotten. But I don't comment much under stories. But this was entirely to fantastic, to pass up the notion. Much love to you. For not giving up. I appreciate the time and patience you took to write this. As a fellow writter on this sight myself, I understand the hard dedication it takes to do this. And it is obvious that you are truly gifted in your doings. Please don't let it go to waste. I don't know what you have going. But your imagination calls for something great. Ive been dealing with an incubus in real life for over a year and a half now. Was very nice to see someone romanticize such a scary thing, and make it beautiful. For some reason it gave me a small peace of mind again. Lord knows my insomina has gotten crazy since the supernatural attacks have started. Anyway thanks again. Contiune the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blown away

I rarely ever comment or star stories on this site because I feel that I am not in a position to critique others works when I am afraid to publish my own. That being said I give this a 5star rating because it literally carried me through the whole thing in one go. Usually I read until I find enough to masturbate to then I'm done with the story this time I was so caught up in it a forgot to masturbate till the second read through. Love the story and hope you make more like it or maybe a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

It was a beautiful write up. I felt the whole story was like an unending flow. I really enjoyed it just took me some time to cover the whole thing but was in a one go nice marvelous beautiful story telling. Forget the sex it was accentuating the very story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Amazing

I have never enjoyed reading something as much as i enjoyed this, thank u so much

johnm9171johnm9171over 6 years ago
Amazing story

This story was a wonderful read I wish their was more I've read it multiple times it has great depth. Also the character development is great as well. I did not want the story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Demontastic

Excellent story, thoroughly enjoyed it from start to end. Never felt bored or wanted to skip chapters, as with some stories they loose their spark n fizzle away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There must always be a Lich King

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

THE SEX WAS GOOD BUT THE STORY WAS TOP DRAWER - I CANNOT TELL A LIE - I READ IT FOR THE STORY, n AFTER THAT, THEN FOR THE SEX.

- THE PERSONALITY OF ZAFIRA WAS ACTUALLY SEXIER THAN HER BODY - n I KNOW THAT I'LD LOVE TO HAVE HER, HER CUNT n HER TAIL EVERY FUCKING NIGHT : CHRIS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worth the read

I started reading this for the sex, HOT HOT HOT. But soon the story became the real reason to read. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clever Story

Came for the sex, stayed for the tale.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Second or third read

and still a epic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Incredibly predictable. Rosa practically screams to the reader that his wife was a tramp and Frank was the father. Should have forgone the happy ending to keep with the noir theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is a work of art

Sexy, beautiful, well written. I am astonished. Thank your for allowing me to read that.

damnewcdamnewcover 6 years ago

That was really good. Thank youyou

SupportMain420SupportMain420over 6 years ago

Fuck. I just read through this terrific story four hours straight... Amazingly well written <3 Loved it till it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this was an amazing read that actually made me cry for the first time in over a year so thank you for bringing it into existence

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved your story

I can see why its an award winner. voted five stars

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
I'm not one...

... who swears unnecessarily but, FUCK, that was a simply awesome story.

It had me gripped from start to finish, especially the last couple of pages with the "will she / wont she" die. Spectacular, thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally awesome

This is a really great story, I enjoyed every chapter. You're a good writer. Keep it up

LuxriLuxriover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved every second of this story. The only thing that made me scratch my head was how they did nothing for Zafria's pet after she was killed. I understand that maybe demons wouldn't exactly burry their own but it felt more like: "She's dead! No! Ok moving on to the happy ending". Sure if might be because now when she is dead she technically isn't there anymore, but from how Zafria's personality felt she would maybe mourn her loss even if she could now be with Cole. Or did she not care that much after all? Or can she go through he stages of grief in seconds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wasted almost a whole day reading this.

AND IT WAS WORTH EVERY MINUTE!!!! Please keep writing these. This story went from sexy to heart breaking to action and back again. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh god i was so into it that i didnt sleep

its already 4am where im at😂 totally worth it dou,id pay to see dis in the movies or like an actual book

SonofSatanSonofSatanover 6 years ago
re-read

i have read this story 5 times or more and it is just awesome! one of the best on this site hands down, i need place for 10 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No comments

I usually never write comments for the stories nor do I read such long stories but this one..

I should say, one of the best I have ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sleepless night

I wasn't even aware of how the time went by..and it changed from night to early morning.... definitely a binge worthy read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
start writing professionally

Your novella is wonderfully written! Please consider publishing professionally, you are a fabulous writer with a beautiful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

I loved this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just WOW

This story is just great. It made me cum and cry many times. I am not a fan of reading and I don't think I have read a fiction this long, erotica or otherwise. Yet this got my interest from start to finish. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best

This is not only my favorite succubus story on the site, this is one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read. This story is everything I love to read: action, sex, and an in depth plot line that covers the gambit of human emotions. Honestly, this is worthy of being published professionally, it’s that good.

livingdeadgirl884livingdeadgirl884about 6 years ago
write a book damn it

i would buy every book you write. this was fantastic

TheNaughtyCraftsmanTheNaughtyCraftsmanabout 6 years ago
Thank you for the fantastic story

That was truly a joy to read. Thank you for taking the time to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It made me cry with happiness

My only wish after reading this story is only if life could be this wonderful.The author's work surpasses my ability to criticise.My only capability is to relish the satisfaction it brings me.Hope if the author could post more of her/his work.

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago
Guess it was just me.

Honestly the only thing that creeped me out more than the little bit of this story I could get through was the fact that it had a thousand plus favorites. Was it the description of his wife's rape and murder that people enjoy? Or maybe Cole jerking off to murder sex and then comparing a demon's kiss to his dead wife's?

Well, either way, I couldn't make it past three pages and I'm still gonna be trying to forget this story for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
at last !

At last after so much B/S a real crafted story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rating

This piece was indeed- truly, a perfect ten. Salute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

The best literotica epic I've ever read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An enjoyable reading!

This escalated quickly, excessively so during the last two pages....

CuriousCubedCuriousCubedalmost 6 years ago
All Nighter

I literally stayed up all night reading this... it's now 6:31 a.m. and it was time well spent! Thank you so much for a fascinating story with memorable characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Sinful pleasure

Couldnt stop reading this either, took many hours, but well worth it! Your very talented, would love to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Amazing story and well written! It kept me glued to it to the final chapter! I loved the twist and turns it took! You could write a novel based on this plot! Wish you the best of luck!

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I totally agree with CuriousCubed—could not stop reading. I didn’t exactly stay up all night, but it is well past midnight and I just finished. I’m still grinning from the ending.

This would make a great movie. Get a couple of young “no-name” actors (like Robin Wright and Cary Elwes in “The Princess Bride”) and you’d have a winner.

Thank you for posting. I really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my god!!!!

I didn't want this story to ever end. I could not absorb the words fast enough to satisfy my mind. Surprise after surprise. I loved it is not enough to describe this story. More, please, MORE!!

Thank you!!

Gary Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Best story ever! It has humor, it has happiness, it has anger, and of course some erotic sex scenes. They should make this into a movie. Once I started to read this , I couldn’t stop. Great work! Please keep up the great work. We appreciate your talents of story telling .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great read!

I really enjoyed that story. I honestly was looking for something that captured my attention. It took me a few hours to read it as I did chores and made dinner but I was anxious to get back to it. It was one of those stories you don’t want to end.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is film material.

I had to read this again and again. It is a most amazing piece of work and I want to turn this into a film. The whole basis of the story is very convincing and believable and with tone down this could be a box office hit. Absolutely amazing. Please author get in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is really good stuff!

Very well written. All the ingredients for a very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Increidble

I have not been engaged on sth as much as with this piece.

Really great plot and narrative and exquisite writting.

I would love to read more from you some time.

(English is not my Native Languaje so this might be not perfect)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mind-blowing

One of the best stories I have ever read. It was so so good and so unpredictable. Loved every single part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BLEW MY FUCKING MIND!!!!

I absolutely love this, may be the best story I've read on here♥♥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dramatic, Fictional, Romanctic, Fucking made me Hard and a little funny too

It was the perfect story. That is all I can say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Brilliant Tale

Kept me hooked all the way through. Incredibly well-written with a great plot. Absolutely loved this story. Thank you!

vinkbvinkbalmost 5 years ago
Have you published?

You should. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow.

I just spent 2 hours reading it and I became beautifully invested. This is amazing.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
That's a one HELL of a story!

Just wow!!!!!!

QiNagaQiNagaalmost 5 years ago
Simply Incredible!!!

This is the best piece of literature I have read in a very, very long time! If you haven't gotten published officially yet, you should definitely pursue it!

It takes real talent to turn something so delectably vulgar into something as exquisite, tasteful, and classy as this tale! A real inspiration!

It deserves to be made into a high budget film.

I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely fantastic.

Somehow mixes wholesomness, eroticism, a genuinely intriguing plot and moments of utter loss and grief. I came on here for a shameless nut but ended up reading on of the best stories i may have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

This was awesome and you definitely left room for another part

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Thats one of the best pieces of writing ive had the pleasure to read on here, i got so engaged with the characters - superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great.

One of the best I've read just couldn't stop reading it had some good twists,waiting for the next one soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh.my.Gosh.

This story has been the best I've ever read. My only disappointment is that I see it was written quite some time ago. I sincerely hope you have continued to write and that I stumble on your work again. I will be your biggest fan.

mtncolonelmtncolonelover 4 years ago
Creation of an Awesome Dimension

I decided to read in this category as a change. There were a few grammatical errors, but the author has a tremendous imagination. To create a supernatural world with an erotic conclusion such as this borders on the genius such as Edgar Allen Poe. I think Rozalin should be talking to a magazine or book publisher.

RandyD1369RandyD1369over 4 years ago

If I could, I'd give you 50 stars for this. Sadly, you'll have to be satisfied with the maximum of 5 they allow. Thank you for this. I'll still be applauding in my dreams. If you ever publish in the mass market, please send me a message telling me who I can buy your other works from.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago

What I really enjoy is the way you build a fantasy world and take the reader with you. This is my first story in the Erotic Horror genre and it really worked for me. The hot sex is fantastic and over-the-top and has deep resonance with real-world sex for ordinary people like me - and I think the same applies to the resonance between the world of magic, demons and angels and life on the more conventional dimensions of earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I enjoy it

I like it very much I hope you going to make more succubus stories in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic!

This is simply art. It drew me in the more I read and I couldn’t guess what was going to happen....well not really. Brilliant piece of writing and story telling. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely outstanding. Thank you so much for a wonderful sexy story. It was enthralling and I finished it in one sitting.

damnewcdamnewcalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Stephen King, Frank Peretti, Tom Clancy and Louis Lamour should all be jealous of your work.

dasinclevedasinclevealmost 4 years ago

Absolutely amazing! So creative as to be fascinating... so well written as to be totally engrossing. I couldn't put down. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A real tour de force

An amazing and engrossing read! I was hooked after the first chapter, and I had to sit down and read it to the end. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible yarn. Great job!

I couldn't put it down. Stories within stories. Great job.

EmrysEopiaEmrysEopiaover 3 years ago

This is the first story I cared enough about to come back to and spend time thinking about from this site. That in itself is really, really a testament to how good this story is.

To say that I empathize with both protagonists is putting it lightly. They were both so well written given the relative short nature of this story. Both had wants, desires, goals, personalities, etc. in abundance.

The story progressed at an even keel, and even though I did see the plot twist coming, I still appreciated how well it was established.

The climax of the story, of which I will give NO spoilers, was powerful, and I admit, I felt myself struggling with my own thoughts and questions in that moment. How would I respond? Would I go through with it? Again, no spoilers, and I hope this was vague enough to keep it so.

All in all, this was well crafted, well written, and an enjoyable piece that I will likely be coming back to re-read. This is erotic literature done exceptionally well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damnnnnn

this was the first long story i actually stayed committed to reading. i loved it so fucking much and i loved the conflict in the last few pages. i also really liked how it wasn't fully centered on sex if you get what i mean, definetly a fav story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is marvelous writing on display! Words would fail to describe the emotional rollercoaster on this erotic journey, leaving the reader not only satiated yet yearning, but also a little wiser and courageous. Feels ample and full to take on the adventure called 'life' head on.

As an avid reader, I follow an advise given to me very long ago. 'start more books (or stories), quit most of them, read the great ones twice'. I must admit, I feel a definite carnal-like desire to start reading this all over again...! And may be again and again. :-)

Warm regards,

From India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking masterpiece!

This is one magnificent piece of work. I wish i wasn't broke af to buy the whole book. Maybe someday...

Anyway, thank you for the story. Truly enjoyed it. It is one of the best stories I have read here. The plot, the characters, the emotions, every fucking thing in literature was top notch.

I sincerely hope that you write more stories here on Literotica, you know if you can. We readers would be immensely grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

i don't usually leave comments but this was impossible to stop reading... the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is masterpiece. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extremely Good Read

So Like most here, I started reading to find some stress relief. However a few chapters in, and I was pretty hooked and binged the whole story. To put things in perspective I lost interest in the ( very well written) sex scenes and hurried through those parts to get back to the larger story. With a little polish this could easily be bundled up with other in-universe stories and sold as an anthology professionally. Dude, BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Masterful

Woooow I had no intention of coming here and finding a story that I would fully immerse myself in but I did. This was absolutely masterful from start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The depth of caracters and plot are astounding. I am sorry I could give you more than 5 stars!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Re-reading this after quite a long time, I still think it is very good. Underneath the rollicking yarn and the apparently simple rules of "pure" and "impure" souls lies a very interesting discussion about what is and is not OK between beings. While Zafira defines lust also quite simply, I think the story asks deeper questions - suggesting there are no simple rules, rather an ongoing set of choices that are based on love and care for the whole ecosystem. And I like the way "pure" doesn't actually exclude extreme sexual pleasure - just getting it at the expense of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I just read through it all in one sitting, an awesome yarn, complex enough to cover a lot of detail, great character development WA76uyand quite well written, thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this!

Good vs evil and love always wins in the end. A rollicking tale that was super enjoyable! Thank You!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Speachless

There is nothing I could say that could compare to what I have just read.

tedibabytedibabyabout 3 years ago
Love conquers

Rozalin,

Thank you for the wonderful story, you are a masterful storyteller.

I enjoyed the humor between Zafira and Cole, most of all their love.

Thank you very much.

xoxo,

tedi

AspiringIncubusAspiringIncubusabout 3 years ago

This is amazing. Kinky, scary, beautifully written. All around a masterpiece. Perhaps I could write a sequel, if that's ok with you? Read this 8 times already and I only found it yesterday. You are a great author! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved how zafira made an example

The two thugs that tried to mug Cole and Zafira never stood a chance

Loved how she instantly turned the tables on both those lads and forcibly made their bodies aroused beyond normal limits and made them strip completely naked in the cold night,they were so erect and rock hard as they teased her body,their cocks just leaking pre cum profusely.

Them being unable to break free of her spell was so hot,could you imagine your cock throbbing uncontrollably while your balls just fill up up with potent creamy loads as you are forced to have sex with a mystery woman instead of running away to save your life.

She essentially turned those men into living dildos that had one final purpose in their pathetic lives, which was to plunge their swollen ripe cocks into Zafiras silky Throat or her soft warm pussy or her tight hungry asshole until she came hard and deliciously on their over aroused fat members all while their balls overflowed with salty thick cock cream as their bodies beg for release.

It made me so wet when she made those doomed men exert their bodies beyond physical limits by forcing them to keep fucking her body super fast under her erotic spell before orgasming hard on their primed cocks and making them moan groan and grunt helplessly as their bodies finally gave out in sweet agonizing pleasure as they were able to blow the monstrous loads into her wet hungry orifices.

Would have given anything to see the look of sheer ecstasy on their faces as their overloaded balls swiftly tightened as their large twitching shafts fired load after gooey load deep inside the sexy Zafiras demonically spasmsing rectum and her wildly convulsing vagina

The looks of ecstasy and pleasure would then have quickly turn into looks horror and despair as their overworked bodies finally divert all life forces to their still heavily ejaculating cocks as their hypnosis is broken and they witness the sinfully gorgeous demon girl about to extract their sinful souls through juicy cocks embedded deep in her butt and cunt.

It would be the perfect final thing they saw as their souls are then infused with thick ropes of cum firing uncontrollably from their thick erections and pulled hard and fast through the cock holes into Zafiras hellish and torturing afterlife as their now dead bodies are left unable to scream even once

Bad boys got exactly what their sin stained souls deserved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was the best story I have read yet please please please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story so freaking much!! Just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the most beautiful, captivating and amazing stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story, hats off to the author.

I would have turned it into a movie if I had the resources.

You have a beautiful mind and vision to think so beautifully and transform it into such mesmerising words. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best read ever. Well put together and a great story.

Rex W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story ever written

It is different,

But

Not bad at all,

Unless you are a ****

uncatmanuncatmanalmost 3 years ago

This was super good! The author clearly put a lot of time and effort into this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, Thank you for your time, your work and your imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous