Push Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers

I took a big drink from mine. "It would be my pleasure." The girls looked at each other, exercising some form of silent communication. Moira downed her glass as well.

Back in the living room, Shelly noticed my home theater. "Can we put on some music?" she asked, wriggling excitedly in place.

"Sure," I said. I grabbed the universal remote, flipped the TV and audio receiver on, and then set them to the input channel the PC right beside it was using. I handed Shelly the wireless keyboard and mouse for the PC. "I have a crap ton of stuff in my WinAmp library, and I also have Pandora set up on there." Shelly nodded distractedly, already browsing through my MP3s.

I turned back to the kitchen to finish filling the wine glasses, and almost ran right into Moira. The proximity to her was like a drug. I barely managed to restrain my hands from going to her arms and pulling her to me. She gasped as I was suddenly right in front of her, facing her. I took a second to bask in her slightly spicy smell, and then asked, "More wine?" She smiled and nodded, handing me her glass. Then she went to join Shelly. I felt cold as soon as she was out of arms reach.

While I was opening the next bottle of wine, I noticed them whispering fiercely. Shelly was smiling, but Moira looked concerned. Shelly asked Moira something. She froze, and then nodded slightly. Shelly squeezed her hand, and Moira relaxed.

"Hey, Craig. It's starting to get late, but, well, we can't leave yet. You did just open that bottle of wine. After it's done, we might not be in any shape to get home." I mentally ran through all the potentially awesome shapes in which I might find them after another bottle of wine. "Can we crash here tonight?" Shelly asked. Her tone of voice was completely innocent, but her eyes were boring into me.

"Well, you're absolutely right. You can't leave yet." I handed both of them full wine glasses. "I don't see any reason you can't stay here." 'Aside from the torture to which I'll be subjecting myself thinking of the two of you half, or completely, undressed in the other bedroom.' I thought to myself. I saw a little disappointment on her face, but I kept going. "And I certainly don't want this party to close up anytime soon. This is the best evening I've had in years." That was what she wanted to hear.

"Well then let's make this a fucking party!" she yelled, cranking up my stereo. She grabbed Moira, and they both began to dance, wine glasses still in hand. I sat back and enjoyed the show, and Shelly planned to make it a show to remember. She gave me an evil look, and then turned it on Moira. Moira shuddered, smiled, and moved a bit closer to Shelly. Shelly slid slowly down Moira's body. She set down her wine glass, and then dragged herself back up Moira's curvaceous form, grabbing her ass firmly with both hands. Moira gasped, but her body overruled her mind, and I saw the raw passion she had for dancing burst out. Shelly could dance, but Moira was a dancer. Shelly could be sexy dancing. Moira was always sexy dancing. They ground their hips together, lips almost touching. Then Moira took over the show. She took a big drink from her glass, put it down, and then turned Shelly into a stripper pole; though she didn't remove a single piece of clothing, except to kick off her shoes at one point, I was crushed by the sensuality of it. I couldn't move, and could barely breath.

Moira kicked and spun, rubbing her body against Shelly. Shelly stood mostly passively, occasionally reaching out to caress Moira, but her eyes, and the knowing smirk below them, never left mine. Moira's face betrayed everything she was feeling, and lust was paramount there. She was completely lost in her dance. She ended by grabbing a handful of Shelly's shirt and pulling her into a firm kiss that was over in less than a second, just as the song ended. My vision went blurry, and I realized I couldn't remember the last time I inhaled. I also realized that a large portion of the blood in my body wasn't available for brain power - a painfully large portion.

Even Shelly was a little surprised at the kiss. She locked eyes with Moira, panting. I sat and watched the frozen tableau of sexual tension. Shelly leaned forward, but she just pressed her forehead against Moira's and whispered huskily, "That was so hot." Moira smiled adorably.

"Yes, it was," I said quietly, not wanting to intrude on the moment they were sharing, but unable to withhold that sentiment. Moira smile widened as she turned her head toward me and her eyes dropped to my pants. Shelly whispered something to Moira, and she froze, suddenly looking much less secure. Shelly saw the look on her friend's face and whispered something else. Moira relaxed, then nodded and smiled. They simultaneously finished off their wine glasses, then turned toward me, glasses extended. I downed mine in a huge gulp, and then hopped up off the couch where I'd collapsed mid living-pole dance. I collected their glasses as slowly as possible, taking in as much as I could from their faces and body language. They were both keyed up, but hesitant. I was pretty sure I saw it in their faces that if I reached for either of them right then, they would both bolt. Not that I had any intention of doing that. I assumed they were still just putting on a show. I knew they were no strangers to partying, but this was a little different. With just the three of us, the intimacy level was much higher than at a bar or house party. Any level of anonymity was out the window. They both looked like the were in line for their first big roller coaster - excited, but not without some trepidation.

While I was filling their glasses, it dawned on me that we were all still in the clothing we wore to the bar. I was sure as hell ready to put on something lounge-y. "Would you two like something else to wear? It won't fit that well, but I have some shorts and sweats with drawstrings, and some t-shirts that won't fall off of you."

Shelly got a mischievous look on her face. "Sure, that would be great. Mo?"

"Yes, please," Moira said with a dazzling smile.

I went into my room and rummaged through my casual clothes, taking the opportunity to change into something similar to what I was getting the girls -- comfy shorts and a loose t-shirt. Everything in there would fit the two of them roughly the same, so I grabbed two pairs of shorts with drawstrings and two t-shirts -- old, soft and comfortable, but not ratty -- and returned to the living room.

"Moira had to pee," Shelly explained, taking the pile of clothing from me.

"You both broke the seal. You're screwed now," I told her. 'Freudian pun intended?' I wondered to myself.

She giggled. "I'll go take these to her and we'll be back," she said, bubbly.

She had turned off the music, for which I was grateful. I wanted to talk to these girls. I certainly needed some time to calm down. Between the wine and the girls, I felt like I was mixing uppers and downers. I suspected that if one of them got close to me, I might have a heart attack on the spot. I was fine with that, but it wasn't optimal. "Not dying" seemed like reasonable goal for the evening.

What seemed like an hour and half, but was really only about three minutes, passed. I polished off the bottle of wine, figuring it would be the last, as drunk as I was. Moira and Shelly could handle their alcohol, but I was as big as the two of them together, and I drank wine often. I was pretty sure they didn't, and red wine can catch people unaware when they aren't used to it. I knew Shelly was hammered, but she handled it well. Moira was doing better, but she was still drunk. I wanted to get them talking, and I hoped the wine would loosen their tongues.

When they reappeared, I had full wine glasses for all of them. They took them with smiles and quick "Thank you"s and moved to sit down on a couch. I sat down in my recliner. "OK, Shelly, I don't know anything about you, so spill. Whatever you want to talk about."

It turned out Shelly was an avid tennis player. That explained the body, and the wardrobe actually. Before she put on my clothes, she was only missing a racket. I asked what they were both studying -- Advertising for Shelly, and Business for Moira, but she didn't seem happy about it, and I said so.

"Mi papa thinks I should have a useful degree, and he's right. In the U.S., business rules. I can have a good career doing many things with that."

"And hate it," I finished for her. She winced. "I'm sorry. That came out harshly. I only say that because I suspect you'd much rather dance." Two sets of shocked eyes locked onto me. "I'm not blind. I saw you dancing. Even at the bar I could tell it's what you love more than anything." They both continued to stare at me, and I saw a new level of appreciation cross their faces. I mentally patted myself on the back.

I got Moira to talk about dance for a while. She'd had some dance classes, but was mostly self-taught. She was taking a modern dance class next semester though, and was very excited about it. I made her promise to dance for me sometime and she agreed, beaming at me as her confidence surged again. She leaned over and whispered something to Shelly, whose breath caught in her throat. Shelly locked eyes with me and said, out of the blue, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I swallowed, hard. "No. I'm not a big dater really. If I meet someone and want to spend time with them, I do, but lately I haven't met anyone new, and there's no one in my life." With that, Shelly shot me a look that was pure predator. I started to become concerned that she was going to think I was fishing for a new woman. She stood, sauntered up to me with that exaggerated hip sway, and then leaned down to whisper into my ear, close enough that her lips brushed my earlobe and cheek.

"Can I trust you to just watch?" she murmured breathily. I suspected this was going to be the last round of "Tease the Old Man".

To answer her, I sat back in my chair, put my arms up on the arm rests, and said, "I promise." She smiled, and I saw any vestiges of concern vanish. Whatever was about to happen, she was good with it. She flipped the music back on. Feminine moans, followed by the sensual bass beat of Garbage's "#1 Crush" filled my condo. How she managed to pick what I thought was one of the sexiest songs ever written, I don't know, but she did. She turned, blew a kiss to Moira, and then walked back to me, her eyes locked on mine.

When she got to my chair, she whipped of the shorts I'd loaned her in one quick motion, slid her legs between mine, and then leaned down and put her palms on the backs of my hands, gently pushing them down on the arms of the chair to remind me of my promise. With that, she proceeded to give me my first lap dance.

I've been to a few strip clubs, and seen a few lap dances, but never gotten one. Let me tell you, Mark Twain had it right. Work is something a body is obliged to do, while play is something a body wants to do. Strip club lap dances are obligatory; no matter how much a stripper says she enjoys them, she's still getting paid for it. Shelly was playing, and it was amazing. She squatted down, and then pressed her upper body up my legs, her nipples pressing through the thin shirt she was wearing. She slowly slid up my legs, dragging her nipples the whole way. She slithered over my knees, and kept gliding up me, barely loosing contact even when she got to my waist. She put her hands on my thighs and pushed herself up into my lap, never loosing contact with her upper body. The heat from her was driving me wild, and my fingers were digging into the arms of the chair. Her lips brushed the corner of mine, then my check, then my temple, and came to rest on top of my smooth head as she pressed her chest against my face. Then she rippled downward, grinding against my abdomen. She moaned as her thong-covered pussy made contact with the raging erection in my shorts. She caressed my face and chest as she ground her hips against mine, running her tongue over her lips. When she threw her head back, I took a second to look over at Moira. She was squirming on the couch, breathing almost as hard as we were. She shivered when she noticed I was looking at her, and then fixed with me a smokey look through her eyelashes.

Seeing that she had lost my full attention, Shelly leaned down and took my earlobe into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. I came up out of my chair slightly, but managed to maintain my white-knuckled grip on the arms, as something like, "Yyyrruuhhhh," came out of my mouth.

Shelly grinned, and then whispered into my ear, "Keep being a good boy. You won't regret it. I promise." I shuddered. She sat back and calmly drew her (my) shirt over her head, tossing it aside in one fluid motion. She pulled my head to her chest between her breasts and rippled, mixing the sweat from my face with hers. "Ohhh! The beard on my tits!" she groaned. She yanked off my shirt, and then went back to grinding her hips against mine, rubbing her nipples against my chest. She was an inferno, and I struggled to keep my hands where they were. I don't think she thought I'd be able to. I sure as hell didn't want to, but I made a promise. She sat down in my lap and eyed me hungrily.

"Oh, you ARE a good boy. Now, can you be patient?"

She didn't give me the chance to answer. She withdrew from my lap and strode to Moira, again employing that exaggerated hip sway. Wearing nothing but a thong, I got a good look at her ass. It may have been tiny, but it was shapely and toned, and watching it waggle with her looking over her shoulder at me almost brought me off the chair again. I squeezed the arm so hard a knuckle in my finger cracked.

When she got to Moira, she knelt on the couch beside her. Moira suddenly looked apprehensive. Shelly leaned down to whisper in her ear. I couldn't hear anything, but I saw Moira first shake her head, and then nod slightly to a second question. Shelly followed that with something lengthy. By the end, Moira was giving Shelly the same smoky smile I'd seen earlier. She reached her arms up and around Shelly, pulling her down on top of her. Their mouths attached each other hungrily, but gently, kissing like only two women can. The kiss became more and more urgent. After a moment, Shelly sat back, pulled Moira into a sitting position, and then tugged off her shirt aggressively. Shelly and I both took a second to absorb the sight of Moira sitting there in a white lacy bra that contrasted so deliciously with her darker skin. Then, Shelly dove on her, pressing her whole body against her and moaning into her mouth as she renewed her kiss. Tongues wrestled, and the breathy, lusty whimpers and moans coming from them were driving me wild. Shelly moved slowly down Moira's body, kissing her skin lightly from her mouth to her jaw to her neck to her collar bone. Moira buried her hands in Shelly's hair and thrust her hips upward. Shelly, sucking on Moira's neck, reached one hand under her to deftly undo the clasp of her bra, and then pulled it of with the other. I'd never seen a woman go from bra-wearing to bra-less that quickly.

Moira's breasts were perfect. I was right about the push-up bra, but they were still flawless. Perfect handfuls, with darker, puckered nipples. When Shelly sucked one into her mouth, Moira groaned loudly and raked her fingernails up Shelly's back, which elicited a similar moan from Shelly, somewhat muffled by the breast in her mouth. Then, they attacked each other. Hands and mouths were everywhere, desperately pulling clothing free and tossing it aside. I got a quick look at Moira's spectacular dancer's ass -- round and full, her white thong accentuating those curves just like her bra. Once they were both naked, they settled down, Shelly again lying atop Moira. They kissed wildly, both stroking each other's pussies gently. Shelly couldn't take much of this delicate attention. She grabbed Moira's hand, pressed her steaming cunt against Moira's fingers, stared into her eyes, and guided her fingers into her.

Moira kissed her and immediately began stroking her fingers into Shelly's pussy. Shelly was so keyed up that, once Moira got going, all she could do was ride Moira's hand, bucking her hips and whimpering, "Oh, oh oh oh oh." Moira took over, licking and kissing Shelly's neck and face, one hand gripping her ass firmly while she pressed her fingers deeply into Shelly. Moira kissed her aggressively, and Shelly came, shrieking into her mouth and convulsing on her fingers.

It seemed to be a pretty impressive orgasm, but it barely slowed Shelly down. Just a few seconds after it was finished, she was sliding her sweat-coated body down Moira's, trailing kisses. Moira buried her hands in Shelly's hair and whimpered desperately. Then she remembered I was there. Locking eyes with me, and seeing the effect they were having on me, she became more aggressive with Shelly, pushing her face downward. "Make me cum," she demanded, never taking her eyes off me, until Shelly's tongue darted into the folds of her pussy. Then she threw her head back, chest arched, breasts heaving with deep breaths. Shelly pulled Moira's legs up onto her shoulders, and attacked her friend with a fervor. I saw Shelly snake a hand back and begin playing with her own clit as she mauled Moira's pussy with her mouth, passion completely overwhelming her.

Moira pinched and pulled her nipples while Shelly devoured her. It didn't take Moira long to climax. "Si, yes, si, yes yes fuuuuUUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled as she crested, her body locked in rigor.

She collapsed back onto the couch as her orgasm subsided, breathing heavily, and Shelly laid down on her stomach, both of them basking in the afterglow of a job well done. At that point I noticed the cramps in my locked fingers, and disengaged my hands from the chair arms. I was concentrating on working the blood back into them, when Shelly stood up slowly from the couch. She strode to me, took one of my hands in both of hers, and, without a word, started to massage it. After everything else that had just happened, it was so innocently caring without being sexual, that I felt a massive level of tension wash out of me.

"I get cramps like this playing sometimes," she explained as she worked to unfuse my joints. I closed my eyes and dropped my head back, grateful for what she was doing. I was satisfied the show was over and that I wouldn't miss anything.

After a moment, Shelly moved to the other hand. I worked the one she had just finished open and closed slowly a few times, surprised by the lack of stiffness and pain. She was good. I was about to tell her so, with my eyes still closed, when I felt a pair of lips come to rest against mine. My eyes shot open to see Moira's face. She jumped when my eyes opened, and she started to withdraw sadly, obviously concerned because of how I'd reacted. She had come around to the side with the hand Shelly had massaged first, and I completely forgot about any promises. My hand shot to Moira's, and I gripped it gently but firmly for a second, before sliding it up her arm to her neck and pulling her face back down to me. Fuck promises. I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't kiss her right now.

The kiss started slowly, tentatively. I knew Moira was a little uncertain, and I didn't want to scare her. I let her set the pace, and she explored my lips with hers. I ran my fingers through her hair, stroked her shoulder and eventually slid my hand down her spin to rest in the small of her back. After a few moments, she pulled back, smiled approvingly at me, and then pounced.

She nipped at my lips and tongue. Then she kissed me deeply. When she pulled back a second time, I noticed Shelly was done massaging my other hand. Moira gave Shelly an intense look, a sly smile, and then a nod.

"Moira thinks you've been a good boy long enough, and that you've kept your promise." I eyed her curiously with a raised eyebrow. "Now you can play."

datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers