Pushing Boundaries Ch. 05

Story Info
The submission and Gerard.
8.5k words
4.31
25k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*peaks in sheepishly* Hi! I know your upset but I'll explain at the end. So for the moment just enjoy!

The rickety school bus jostled Deina and her volleyball teammates along the busy freeway. While the commotion of the girls escalated the closer they got to their destination, Deina sat in the back with her head phones blaring, daydreaming trying too block out the storm of emotions she was felling.

With great effort she tried to forget David, to focus on playing her best game. But, every time she even dared to clothes her eyes for too long she pictured his green eyes, every time someone touched her she was reminded of his fingers pressing into his skin. He was rough and demanding with her, like he had never been before.

Holy hell, her best friend just man handled her pussy and made her cum on his fingers. Where did they go from there? Every time she thought of him or if someone said his name she heard his voice in her head telling her to cum. She was trying hard not to freak out about the situation but her mind just kept swirling around the idea of 'them.'

The bus abruptly jerked to a stop, bringing Deina back to the present. For now her thoughts of David would have to be stalled, it was time to handle business. Her team poured out of the bus and into the opposing team's gym wasting no time getting situated.

Her team was to quite, she had neglected them on the bus ride because of her own problems but not anymore. With a whooping yell Deina screamed, "Who are we?"

The team replied without even glancing at their captain, "Panthers!"

That was pathetic, their hearts weren't in it. If they were going to win they need to be more energized. It wasn't just about skill but passion, aggression and intimidation that won a game.

She scoffed at her team, "Panthers? More like pussy cats. Now, I said, who are we!"

She saw the startled faces of the girls as they started to gather around Deina and with a louder response she heard them respond, "Panthers!!"

"Am not sure they heard you? Who are we?"

"PANTHERS!!!" A series of growls, howls, and screams in general arouse from the crowed that were now closely gathered around her.

"Now that's what am taking about, hands in everyone." The team huddled around and placed their hands on top of each other.

"I want you all to play with heart today, okay? I want you to leave it all on the court, your hurt, your pain, happy, sad, whatever, nothing is held back! Right ladies?!" Appreciative nods were directed her way so she continued. "Alright, team on three."

1

2

3

TEAM!

The band of girls dispersed into their position, on and off the court. Before taking her position at the net, Deina heard her friend, Tara whisper past her, "good to have your head back in the game, Capt'." Deina nodded her head in acknowledgement and prayed that she could stay that way.

......

David had gone through the entire practice sitting on the side line, not being able to play, which escalated his already agitated temper. Then he had to sit and listen to Jerry Feluock talk about how fine Deina was and how much he wanted to 'tap that ass'. He wanted so bad to break Feluock's legs and shove them up his ass but he could do nothing in front of the coaches which was the exact reason that Felouck knew he could talk his shit.

The only thing going his way was the fact that Gerard was kind enough to drive him home, since he had forgotten that Deina was his ride and she had an away game. They didn't talk the whole drive, David didn't want to talk and Gerard didn't care.

When they arrived at his house he said thank you and got out of Gerard's car.

David couldn't hide his fury, he came in the house slamming doors and banging things around. His usual cool demeanor was shattered by the combination of Deina's skittish behavior and Felouck's mouth.

"Davide?" Came his mother's sweet accented voice.

"Mamma, what are you doing home so early?"

"Not many patients today, so I come home early."

"That's awesome Mamma." He said while sighing, turning away from his mother to wallow in his own self pity.

"Davide wait, I want to talk to you."

"Mamma, can it wait? I am not really in the mood right now."

"Sit and listen to your mamma." That wasn't a request.

David followed his mother to the living room and sat down on the couch with her. For a couple of minutes all she did was stare at him, looking over his features like she was trying to find and answer in his face. Then she spoke.

"Bambino, I never tell you how to live your life. I let you make your decisions, especially with your dating life, but you must listen to me now." David had a foreboding feeling.

"What's wrong?" he said skeptically.

"I forbid you from dating Deina." David's mamma's face was stern and she looked her son straight in his eyes.

"Mamma what are you talking about? Deina and I aren't dating; we don't even like each other. And what do you mean 'forbid'?" With reflexes like a cat his mother smacked him hard upside his head. He cringed, not expecting the blow or its intensity.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Don't lie to me bambino. I find her sweatshirt in your room and I see the way she looks at you. I swear if you're messing around wit' her I will disown you."

"Mamma you love Deina. Why not date her? Is it because she's black?"

Again, his mother dealt him another blow to the side of his head. For such a small woman she packed quite a punch.

"Do you not know your own mamma? I love Deina like she came from my womb. So her skin is darker then ours, she's still a great girl. But, I know you like my own face. You look at her, like she's your only life line."

David sighed; his mother was always very perceptive so lying to her was futile. "Mamma, the need I feel for her is scary but I can't stay away. She's addictive, it's like she draws me in without doing anything. I know she feels the spark between us but she fights off my every advance, as if I'm dangerous."

His mother smiled warmly. "Bambino, you are dangerous. She's known you for more than a decade; you don't think she knows better than to get involved with you?

"But..."

"Who was that girl you were with a week ago, Amanda?

"Ashley? What does she..."

"What happened to her? Nothing, right? You go through girls like toilet tissues and Deina is too good to be tossed aside. Bambino, she sees how you treat them and she's afraid you will treat her the same way and don't you disagree with me! But then what happens after you break her heart? You would no longer have one of the most important people in your life anymore. Bambino you're my heart and I love you but I love her too."

With those final words his mother got up without giving him a chance to respond. That was her way of telling him that she was done and he should listen to her advice.

His mother was being too critical of his relationships. All the girls he brought home knew that they were just having fun. Sure, many of the girls were upset when he broke up with them but what was he supposed to do about that? He told them all from the beginning that they weren't his girlfriends and he had no interest in them becoming more than a bed partner. All he wanted was a soft female body to satisfy his raging libido and at the moment the only one who could satisfy him was Deina. But, it wasn't just about her body; it was her mind and her spirit, everything that she did and said had him enthralled.

But, David couldn't get his mother's words out of his head.

"But then what happens after you break her heart?"

David's mother made a valid point but David wouldn't break her heart. They could make it work as his mother said she has known him for a decade, if anything his best friend could make this work. By the way she reacted to his fingers she needed it as much as he did.

David wasn't going to let Deina slip through his fingers.

"Mamma, I am going to the mall."

......................................

Deina looked at the little package sitting on her bed, it was small and pink. She was absolutely positive it wasn't hers or that her parents gave it to her. She hated the color pink, it was too girly, and everyone knew that. Would it be a long shot that her little sister had given her a gift for winning the game tonight?

Deina was too tired to deal with surprises at the moment. The game had been successful. Angry frustration was great incentive to try and pound volleyballs down your opponent's throats. She dropped her volleyball bag next to the small package.

"Hey Tina! Did you put this little pink bag on my bed?"

Tina, her ten year old sister, yelled from down the hall, "no!"

Tentatively Deina peeked inside the tiny bag, inside was a pair of red silk bikini panties, almost identical to the panties that David had ripped off of her earlier that day except they looked to be a size to small, and another cotton pair, even smaller than the first but they tied at the sides. Deina stared at the panties baffled, it wasn't hard to piece together that these 'gifts' were from David. The first pair was probably a replacement for the panties he had ripped off of her and never gave back but what was the second pair for? In the bottom of the bag there was a small card. Written in David's neat handwriting the card said, 'the first pair is a replacement, the second, an apology'

Deina felt her blood pressure rise; she didn't want his damn apology panties. The "apology panties" brought back the memories of the sensations that David had stirred within her early that day. The way he demanded her to enjoy his every touch, willing her body to betray the mental resistance she had built up, and the way he made her beg for it was absolutely delicious. She could still feel the tingle of his hand on her ass from where he smacked her.

Those memories came flooding back all too clearly. For a moment she softly toyed with the silk material remembering how it felt to have his finger against her skin. The incredible rush of adrenalin from the harsh touch on her clit combined with the heat of her anger defiantly trying to resist the inevitable explosion that was sure to come. She never knew that her nipples could be so sensitive until he had put his mouth on them and sucked.

Inside Deina was warring with her own emotions. There was a part of her that wanted to go over to David's house and bitch slap him, another part wanted to straddle his hips and prove to him that she could drive him crazy as well, but the safe part of her wanted to curl up in the fetal position underneath her bed and hid from David until they left for college.

After awhile of just staring at his 'gift' she got tired of wondering or even caring. Let the chips fall where they may.

Still in her uniform, Deina yelled to her sister she would be back in five minutes and climbed out the window towards David's window. David always kept his window unlocked so it was easy for girls to slip inside without alerting his parents, so it was easy for Deina to slip inside unnoticed.

There was no sign of David, so she sat in the same chair that he had masturbated in to a picture of her. The though of him masturbating did nothing to settle her anger or her lust. Just the thought of David's dick had her rubbing her thighs together. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to confront him at the moment?

...

David was pleasantly surprised when he saw Deina sitting in his desk chair. She was still in her volleyball spandex, legs on full display, resting on top of his desk. Those tiny spandex shorts didn't help cool David's desire for her any less.

She looked pissed as she sat watching him skeptically with her arms crossed over her breast, hiding them from his view. Even her anger was turning him on. Her lips were pouty in a frown and her breathing came faster lifting her chest up and down enticingly, she looked adorable but he knew better then to say so. He felt a strong need to kiss that frown away and have those long legs of hers wrapped around him, but the waves of anger coming off of her made him think twice about that.

"Even if you keep starring at me my clothes won't fall off." David shut his bedroom door behind him, snapping out of his trance.

"It's not me starring that you should be worried about." His eyes gleamed with intent. He was surprised to see her; usually she would be avoiding him until he eventually caught her. "I thought you would be too pissed off to even look in my direction."

"I was..." She stared him straight in the eyes.

"Was?" He countered, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I promised to help you, even if you're an asshole."

"Is that why you are here?" he stood shifting from foot to foot feeling restless, dismissing her quip in an attempt to stop his eyes from focusing on her legs.

"Yes." She got up from his chair and strode toward him, stopping right before their bodies made contact. "Unless, there is another reason I should be here?"

David reflexively took a step back, thinking she meant to hit him again, his back hit the door, signaling that there was no escape. When the hit didn't come David was a little more then confused. This wasn't his Deina, his Deina should be running away with a sarcastic comment following behind her but here she was standing and inch away from him goading him. What did she want? Whatever it was he needed to slower her down before he had her on his bed stripped before she was ready. "One day the only reason you will be in my room is to be naked in my bed but not today. I've already gotten in trouble once."

He saw the smile on her face fall.

"You mean when you forced me into the guys locker room then proceeded to manhandle my pussy? Then you try and apologize with a pair of skimpy Victoria Secret panties that couldn't even cover one of my ass cheeks?" Her temper was rising with every word and even though she kept her voice low and even. Her deep brown eyes were a light with fire and she was practically on her tip-toes screaming in his face.

This is what he had expected; her anger, but it didn't faze him because he knew she had loved every minute of it. He knew that soon she would be running out of his room after cursing him to the heavens above, she was all bark without any bit.

But at the moment she looked a gorgeous sight. She stood fuming, hands on her hips, slightly out of breath from her tirade, and that infuriated look on her face that was more cute then threatening. Those plump lips of hers were pouting and her quick breathes had her breast rising and falling in an enticing rhythm. His anger wasn't the only thing that was beginning to rise.

"What do you want? I apologized..." She cut him off and rolled her eyes.

"I don't want your damn apologizes!"

"Then what the hell do you want?!"

He felt Deina grab him by the shirt and instead of the fist he had anticipated he felt Deina's soft lips touching his own. Shit.

...

Deina wasn't sure what she wanted from David, but as she began to yell at him and recall what happened earlier that day. Those memories brought heat flooding through her body pooling in her center. Her panties were getting wet and she was craving the sensations that he had created in her body earlier that day. She wanted to chastise him into guilt but her anger turned into lust. He was right in front of her, embodying everything she wanted in a man. His broad shoulder and strong arms, slim waist, and wash board abs were calling out for her. The ease in which he dominated her senses into succumbing to him was overwhelmingly to ease but it turned her own nonetheless.

But at the moment he wasn't pushing back like she was used to and that infuriated her to push even harder and stick her ground. Deina wanted the strong, passionate, forceful, smartass best friend who she had come to know. If he wouldn't play along then she would take it from him.

Deina couldn't help but kiss him; it was like an urge she couldn't contain. She reached up on the tips of her toes and took his lips with her own, kissing him hard but she didn't expect the response. David placed his hands around Deina's face and bit at her bottom lip.

"You're pushing it Dee." He muttered through her barrage of kisses.

"Good."

She clung to his shirt and pushed her body as close to his as is physically possible. His body was rock solid and the heat radiating from him ignited her lust even more.

The tight cord David had on his lust snapped. David's fingers plunged into Deina's hair and he angled her mouth to his satisfaction.

He bit and tugged at her lips then sucked it into his mouth to numb the pain away. The bite instead of hurting sent a tingling thrill throughout her body making her nipples harden into little peeks. She whimpered at the strength and passion of his kiss along with how her nipples rubbed against his chest. David was making her body tingle from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes, with only a kiss.

His hands released their grip on her hair to grasp her ass. She felt his strong hands lifting her off the ground as if she weighed little to nothing and she more than eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands let go of his now wrinkled shirt to cling on to his broad shoulders in an attempt to hold on to some type of self control. David's lust and strength was out matching her own and she felt her oncoming plunge into submission but she didn't want to submit just yet.

Through her thin spandex she felt the outline of his restrained erection trying to break through the material of their clothes. With every step his cock brushed up against her swollen lips making her thighs twitch in anticipation. His cock hadn't even touched her but she felt her inside turn to molten lava gushing out of her pussy. Goose bumps rose all along her skin and her nipples were aching to be touched. If he were to reach in her shorts he would find her panties soaked all the way through.

Deina felt her back hit his bed an immediately David's hands seemed to be everywhere, tearing at her jersey, gripping her ass, in her hair, he was completely surrounding her.

...

David, in his haste pulled down Deian's jersey and was rewarded with the sight of her dark purple sports bra pushing up her breast into perfect swells of flesh, demanding his attention. Did David mention that he had a thing for sports bras, particularly Deina in her sports bra? He felt his dick jump at the sight of her breast being confined and pushed together enticingly.

He planted his face in between the swells of flesh that peeked out of the top of the bra and rubbed his face against every inch of subtle flesh he could touch, placing kisses in his wake. Her skin was so soft but it wasn't enough, he needed more contact with her skin. David reached under Dee's jersey feeling the smooth flat plain of her toned tummy. When he reached the edge of her bra he grasped it and hauled the jersey and bra over her head with ease, baring her for his viewing pleasure.

With her breast unbound he had complete access, and he dived right in. Her body practically jumped off of the bed when he twisted her nipple, his baby girl liked it rough. While one hand was preoccupied with pinching and tweaking her nipple, her other breast had his mouths full attention. He flicked his tongue back and forth across her nipple before he sucked it into his mouth. He heard Deina moaning beneath him and he gave each nipple the same attention as the other but her moans weren't enough, he needed to hear her scream. Deina's moans were driving him crazy but he wanted her to scream for him. The urge was to strong, his teeth closed around her nipple and tugged at it, hard. Deina's moans turned into the low pitched screams that David wanted. Her body arched off the bed and her hips rocked against his erection. That brought a low groan from David's throat and he felt like his cock was about to explode in his pants. David needed to be inside her, now.