Pussy Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers

"Yes Della"

"Charles told me to remind you to wash Sheronda's vagina with soap and warm water and that you should let it air dry before you use it too many times."

"Oh that's right Della I forgot." The strange voice said.

He promptly pulled himself out of Sheronda and removed her vagina. He wiped his cock with a towel there in the room and walked over to where she stood in the doorway with his dick still hard and bouncing. Della's pussy throbbed at the sight of the beautifully shaped head so perfectly designed for penetration. Again, she was never much on cock sucking but his made her hungry. He headed to the bathroom across the hall and asked for soap, still in the strange voice. She reached down into the cabinet and handed it to him; almost touching his still hard dick. She stayed and watched from the doorway as he meticulously cleaned Sheronda's pussy. He asked for a towel then layed it on the counter to dry.

"Mikey you really should take your medicine now. I promised your mother I would remember and I forgot. I feel terrible sweetie"

She went to get the medicine; and he took it as if to do her a favor. Mikey went back to his room and slept for the rest of the night.

Della slept fitfully though. She was really uncomfortable about the way Mikey was behaving. She didn't need any drama, and he could be a lot to handle. But she was also horny. On her life, she could not remember the last time she had seen a hard dick up close. Finally she went to sleep and was awakened by a wonderful wet dream. She had on no underwear so the lips of her pussy were wet and slimy. She got up to look for the life-like Dick vibrator her girlfriends had talked her into buying at a lingerie party she'd attended the year before. She found it deep in her closet. She closed her bedroom door and went to work. Her pussy was already slippery so the vibrating head slid in and around her effortlessly. She had only tried it once before and she wasn't impressed. But her pussy hadn't been as wet then and she wasn't as horny. The vibrator was fabulous but the natural look and feel of it inside her made her realize how much she missed a flesh and blood man. She thought about Mikey in the next room and his pretty dick. It made her twice as hot. Soon her hips were bucking and she was squeezing her thighs around the rubbery nuts. Della came hard in a puddle that soaked her sheets. She hadn't squirted in years. She was very impressed with the electric dick. She got up to change her sheets and passed by the hall bathroom on the way to the linen closet. Sheronda's pussy lay there on the counter. She was sure it was good and dry by now. She moved it and went into Mikey's room to put it on the dresser. Suddenly she got the notion to put it in the top drawer. Mikey never looked for anything thoroughly and was extremely forgetful. She doubted that he would even remember in the morning that he had washed it...

Morning came and Della and Mikey were both up at around 8 she made breakfast and Mikey came out when he smelled her famous pancakes.

"Ooh, Ooh miss Della you making pancakes? I love pancakes can I have 4 pancakes and frawberry syrup and the brown syrup and juice?"

Mikey was his old self. Della wondered where the stranger had gone, but she was glad to see that he was back. At least she knew what to expect.

"Mikey what do you want to do today, do you want go to the park and hear some music?"

"OK I like music Miss Della Charles took me to the park to hear music and we got hot dogs and I had a pizza too. And we got in his red car and we saw my cousin and..."

Geez! Welcome back Mikey she thought. She gave him his medicine; they did a few things around the house, got dressed and were in the park by mid afternoon. It was a perfect summer's day festival the sky was blue, the music was loud but good, the crowd was colorful and energetic, and everything on the grills smelled great. Della ran into some old friends and talked while Mikey had a ball dancing and eating. As luck would have it three hoochies strolled pass Mikey's seat on the park wall. They were every bit all Tits, Ass, Legs and Hair. He literally started to drool. The next thing Della knew he was reaching into his pants for his dick, which was getting very obviously hard. It stood up in his baggy blue jeans as if he was wearing a pole. Her friends giggled in embarrassment as Della whispered a command for him to take his hands out of his pants. He complied but, she knew she had to think of somewhere to take him to get it together. She spotted a small building nearby probably some kind of maintenance building. Della apologized, said goodbye to her friends, then she and Mikey made their way through the crowd and stood behind the building. Della told him to just stay there a minute until he calmed down. He began to get agitated. And kept reaching for his cock.

"Mikey you can't do that with people around that's not polite." She said

"My dick is sticking up Miss Della those girls made my dick stick up I wanna jack off Miss Della. No people aint right here."

Della was flustered but let him go ahead since they had a little privacy. He took out his dick and seemed to disappear inside himself as he started to beat it slow then with a fury. In 2 minutes there was cum flying everywhere, she had to move back. His pretty dick could really spew. Della was glad he got it out of his system. But she noticed again her own crotch was getting hot and tight. It seemed "girlfriend" was responding to the sight of Mikey's pretty dick. Shit! She needed to go home and jerk off herself. No problem. Mikey was cranking up to a chorus of:

"I want Sheronda."

Oh Damn! she thought. Not again.

"Let's go Mikey." She said.

She herself had forgotten that she put Sheronda's pussy in the top drawer until he got to the guest room all ready to fuck her, and there was an empty hole between her legs. He had a fit and just as Della suspected he didn't remember a thing about cleaning it and leaving it on the bathroom counter. He just look confused and dazed.

"What's wrong Mikey?"

"Sheronda got a hole in her pussy. I don't know what happened to it." He said, and shrugged his shoulders like an adorable preschooler. She remembered then that she had put it in the drawer but decided she wanted to wait and see what he would do next. He took out his cock once again and started to jerk off. Della couldn't believe it, but she actually wanted to suck his dick. Her ex had always insisted she suck him after he ate her. He thought it was only fair, but Della never liked it. Her pussy was tightening again.

"You wanna see my pussy Mikey?" She asked softly.

She couldn't believe those words came from her mouth. He was practically a minor. But suddenly her warm pussy was doing all her thinking. He nodded yes. They were both sweaty from being in the summer sun so she thought they had better go wash. She led him to the bathroom. And told him to take his clothes off. She decided to get in the shower with him he was drooling again and could not take his eyes off her tits. She used the portable shower head to hose them both down then she got the soap and began to lather his legs, butt, chest and arms. Before he could do it himself she soaped up her hands and began to lather his cock which was already rocket straight and hard. She jerked him as she lathered his dick and he was in heaven.

"Wash me now Mikey." She said, as she gave him some of the creamy lather. She placed his hands on her breast and squeezed her nipples with his fingers so that he could feel their hardness. He wasn't too interested the first thing Mikey reached for was between her legs. His strong hand felt wonderful on her pussy, already hot and slippery with lather? He did a fantastic job and seemed to know just what to do with her clit. Then she sat on the side of the tub and reached for the shower head to rinse them both off. While still sitting she grabbed his dick. He looked surprised but OK with it. She started to stroke it the way she had seen him stroke himself. Then she leaned over for a taste of the beefy head. Before she knew it, the entire shaft was in her mouth and she was greedily sucking Mikeys dick. He was in ecstasy she went lower each time them came back up and started to suck just the head again. Mikey was starting to moan.

"I like that Miss Della that feels like pussy." He said.

She sucked harder and her pussy caught afire. Suddenly Mikey lifted her to her feet, got down on his knees pressed her against the shower wall and started to eat her pussy, as if pussy eating was his profession. Della had to brace herself it felt so good. She hadn't had her pussy eaten in ages, and never as well. She was suddenly a little embarrassed because she had such a bush, but Mikey didn't seem to mind His tongue darted up and down and around her clit quickly in and out and then he decided to engage her whole pussy. First he kissed the swelling lips as if they were on her face. He moved his tongue fast then slowly in and out of her slit. Soon Della was violently fucking his face. She pulled his head into her crotch and he didn't seem to mind at all, he actually tried to get more. She wondered if he could breathe. Suddenly he got up and pulled her out of the shower. Once out of the shower he grabbed a towel and lifted her in his arms and took her into his room. He carefully lay her down on the bed and started to dry her off, then himself. All the while looking at her hungrily. Della was a little bothered to be on the same cum stained sheets that he had fucked Sheronda on so many times; but her pussy didn't give a damn. He had barely finished drying himself before she found herself begging Mikey to fuck her.

"Hurry up Michael" she said touching herself.

He gladly threw the towel down and he continued to look at her hungrily as he jerked himself for just a minute. Then he spread her legs, opened her pussy and shoved his hard dick into her throbbing hole. He fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked. He changed his rhythm once or twice but continued to pound her hard. He stopped for just a minute to rub his dickhead the entire length of her pussy and then rapidly back and forth across her clit, but in a split second he pushed himself inside her and began to fuck her crazy fast all over again as if his hips were battery powered. Della was panting and almost delirious. She grabbed his ass and started to fuck him back. The combined sounds of their bodies slapping together, the squeaking mattress and the headboard banging the wall was almost deafening. Della was thinking about the neighbors but once again her pussy did not care. He pulled out again and got down on his knees to eat her pussy once more. Della came hard then begged him to stop. He wasn't listening. He shoved his dick in Della again and continued to pound away. Della flooded the sheets again the second time in 24 hours; only this time on a real dick. Mikey was still going strong he just changed his rhythm again to a steady long stroke that pounded his pelvis into hers. She couldn't stop coming. She wound her hips and squeezed her pussy hoping he would finally come too and maybe stop for just a minute, she was so winded. After winding and squeezing and then begging him to stop. Mikey finally came. As his dick softened she felt a river of cum ooze down the crack of her ass onto the sheets. They both were breathing heavily. She couldn't believe she had just fucked Mikey and loved it. She looked over at him and there was the stranger again.

"That was wonderful Della how do you feel?" The voice said.

Her heart beat nervously for a second and then suddenly she felt calm.

"I feel wonderful Michael." She said

"Yours is the best pussy I've ever had, why have you kept it from me Della?"

Della was speechless; she said nothing, the only thing that came to mind was: I dunno. He reached over for her and pulled her close so that they spooned with her then wet ass tucked into his crotch. She loved the feeling of his flaccid cock against her behind. He started to rub it against her just a little as if to get the last drop of horny from his dick. Then with one hand, he lovingly stroked her belly and tits, squeezed her pussy then put his arm around her and went to sleep with his head in her neck. She could hear him snore lightly but she wasn't bothered at all. For some reason the gentle buzz in her ear and the way he held her, seemed a balm for her long broken heart. She hadn't been held that way in a long, long time. She felt warm and womanly and almost horny all over again. But for now she just wanted to savor the cozy feeling of being wanted.

Della woke in the middle of the night to yet another wet dream only this time it was real. Mikey was grinding his dick between her ass and massaging her pussy. She could feel his meat getting warm and hard and her pussy getting wetter by the second. She turned to face him but it wasn't Mikeys eyes who met hers. The stranger had all of Mikey's features but a refined and intelligent gaze. Della realized this was the strange man who had been so skillfully fucking Sheronda. His Gaze was intense and penetrating but his smile warm and his powerful voice like a soft rain. He began to knead her breast, and then he licked her nipples. Just his warm breath turned them into pebbles. He alternately licked and sucked them until they seem to grow. Very sensuously he squeezed them in unison as he knelt above her. He moved down to lick her naval, then on to press his tongue into her hairy pussy once again. Then very gently he Licked circles around her pulsing clit. He stopped for just a minute and with his right hand kneaded her pussy until it throbbed. She was getting wetter still and soon began to fuck his hand. He leaned into her pussy once more and resumed making love to her clit. She reached down to stroke his back. She desperately wanted to suck the pretty cock again. He must have read her mind.

"Do you like my cock Della?" he asked.

"Yes its beautiful Michael." She said."

But he didn't giver her a chance to suck him again. He lifted her legs to pull her close and rammed himself inside her. She was out of breath but enjoying every stroke. He was fucking her even harder than before.

"Tell me how much you like this good dick Della." He panted.

"I love it Michael I love your dick baby."

"Am I fucking you good, can you feel me Della, do you want more?"

"Yes Michael yes I want more." She panted back.

He then put her legs on his shoulders the way she had seen him fuck Sheronda. Then he wound his hips and plunged deep inside of her over and over again.

"Is that enough baby, is that enough do you like this hard dick Della?"

He picked up the pace and started fucking her fast again. She felt herself flush she was on the brink. He pulled himself out and leaned over to eat her pussy yet again, this time like a starving man. Della was writhing which just made him more ravenous.

"I need you to fuck me Michael, fuck me again baby." She gently instructed him.

"Anything you want baby." He whispered.

In a flash he turned her over. He spread her legs and pushed his cock into her slippery pussy from behind. Then he lay carefully on her back and instructed her to close her legs again. Somehow he was all the way inside her. Though nice and wet, her pussy was exceptionally tight in that position so he could only make very shallow circular strokes, but he loved the sensuous jiggle of her warm heavily padded ass in his groin. Her pussy seemed soothing and creamy to him that way, like the warm vanilla pudding he loved so much. As he stroked he whispered into her neck yet again how wonderful she felt to him, how he wished they had done it long ago, and how he wanted to be her only lover. He reached under her to separate her thick pussy lips until her clit was partially exposed. Then he opened his palm wide and moved it in a circular motion to match his stroke so that Della could fuck his hand as he fucked her pussy.

"Do you like this baby?" He asked, kissing her neck.

"Yes Mike that's perfect baby how do you know what I need?" She said dreamily as she helped herself to his roughish palm.

"I know all about you Baby" He said in a hoarse whisper.

Della wasn't too fazed by his response. She thought this round of fucking was the best so far. She loved the way his dick felt inside her and how his hand felt against her clit; but what she really loved was the raw intimacy of their position and the way his body felt on top of hers. It was strong and hard and in control, yet soft, gentle and protective like a warm blanket. And there was just something extra nasty about him taking her from the back that way. His movement was slow and deliberate which made her pussy respond by sucking his pretty cock on every down stroke. It was such a sexy slow motion it occurred to Della that had anyone been able to see them they would not be able to tell right away that they were fucking.

"You ready baby?" he asked

He didn't wait for her response. Suddenly he reached for the headboard. He twisted his hips and pumped so hard that her entire body moved forward each time he thrust. It felt brutal, she could hardly breathe and the rhythmic banging of the headboard rang in her ears but she didn't want him to stop. Her pussy loved it.

"You like this baby, don't you? You and Sheronda are mine Della" he whispered into her neck.

"Yes Michael"

That said; he started fucking her fast again. Della felt her self exploding and her body leave the room. Mike emptied himself into her again, collapsed on her back, and then rocked his softening dick between her ass.

"Your pussy is delicious Della!" He said in a melodramatic baritone.

Della looked over and saw Sheronda watching from the chair in the corner. She reached down to pull Mikes arms around her so that he held her close again. They slept through the rest of the night. Mikey's right hand held her pussy and his middle finger rest on her clit. Several times Della awakened during the night to a wet dream due to Mikey's gentle massage of her bud. The sheets were soaked in the morning. After the long night of fucking they woke up at about eleven AM way past the time for Mikey to have his meds.

He said it again "I don't need medicine Della." Della agreed. .

Della was changing the sheets when Charles called to check on things.

" He aw-ite?" He asked.

"Yes Charles he's fine." Della said.

But he caught something different in her voice something light and relaxed and mellow almost cheerful for the surly Della.

"So whats up girl? You sound like you been to the spa. What y'all do this weekend?"

"We just went to the music festival in the park and did a little work around the house not much." Della said

"Oh yeah?" He said still curious.. "So how did he do with Sheronda did he fuck her all night long."

" No I don't think so, he was pretty calm actually." She lied.

There was a long pause

"You fucked him didn't you Della? You fucked my brother I know you did."

He starting laughing loud on the phone, then he moved the phone away from his mouth and was laughing loud in the background.

"Shut up Charles just shut up" Della barked.

"Oh, I know YOU got a good piece. He worships yo' ass. I bet your pussy is singing today. Ain't it girl? Tell the truth Della, tell the truth. You know you got some good dick, and you liked it. Testify girl.

If you keep fucking him and don't give him that dope, he will keep you happy all weekend. Just keep fucking him. Pussy is great for his nerves, he's like a new man with good pussy."

"Goodbye Charles."

"C'mon admit it Della, you got some..."

She hung up on him. But she followed his advice and didn't give Mikey any of his medicine. Della wondered how much of the new man Charles knew about.

venuzian
venuzian
55 Followers