Pussy In Boots Ch. 2

Story Info
Phil decides to have some fun.
3.7k words
4.48
85.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers

Around a week after the most amazing night where I'd worn my kinky lingerie and my sexy knee high boots I was sound asleep. Phil and I both had the work that day, and I had a really important meeting to attend. I work up early, around seven, and went to get out of bed and head straight into the shower. I opened my eyes and everything was pitch black. I went to move my hands but found that I couldn't. As I moved my hands I heard the rustle of metal and for a moment thought that I was still asleep and dreaming.

"Phil," I called out, my mind in panic.

"Yeah," he replied.

"What's going on?"

"Oh nothing, just my turn to make you earn things!"

"What," I was starting to panic a little, "I can't, we can't! I've got an important day at work..."

Phil cut me off. "I know. Don't worry you'll get to work, but there's just a few things first. You don't need a shower, you had one last night so I thought that I'd just blindfold you and handcuff you so that I can help you get dressed."

"What, don't be silly, uncuff me now!"

Phil didn't respond. I felt him get up off the bed and heard him walk across the bedroom. I heard the shower being turned on and presumed that he was leaving me just as I was until he'd been showered. Whilst Phil was in the shower I tried to free myself but he'd cuffed me to the bed, just like I'd done that night last week to him. The image of that night flashed through my mind and I felt my pussy begin to moisten almost immediately.

Ten minutes later and I heard the water stop running, closely followed by Phil entering the bedroom again. I could feel Phil's physical presence as he neared the bed and I felt the bed sink as he moved over toward me. The next thing I felt were his hands parting my thighs and then his hot breath on my crotch. I felt myself catch my breath as he surprised me.

I didn't protest and eagerly allowed Phil access to my now aching pussy. I felt his kisses begin on my thighs and then over my mound, and then he parted my pussy lips with his fingers and, with some relief, planted his tongue on my swollen clit.

"Mmmm I love what you're doing," I moaned, "But I really have to get to work."

"Five minutes honey, then you can get ready."

I accepted this, and my mind relaxed into the tongue licking that my clit was receiving. My juices were by now pouring out of my cunt and I knew that I would be cumming real soon. But Phil stopped before I had chance.

The next thing I knew Phil had moved up my body and slipped his cock straight into my pussy. I knew then that Phil just wanted morning sex, and I warmed to the thought of my husband shooting his cum deep inside me.

This was different though. Normally we both like it slow and tender, but Phil immediately began thrusting into me really hard and I could feel the friction of his body rubbing against my clit. Phil was pulling his cock out of my pussy, stretching my lips, before thrusting deep inside me again. No words were said. We were both moaning and breathing deeply, and I could hear the sound of Phil's balls hitting my butt.

"Honey. I'm going to cum now!" I heard Phil groan between thrusts.

"Just a little longer," I replied, clamping my muscles around his cock, but it was too late. I felt Phil tense above me and then felt his body shudder as his cock began spurting his creamy cum deep into my pussy. His cock seemed to twitch for an age as this cum continued to seep into me.

As he began to go soft Phil left me and moved straight off the bed. I expected him to release me. He didn't.

I heard the closet doors open. Seconds later Phil returned to the bed. He grabbed hold of my legs and seemed to fit them into some panties or something. He pulled up the panties and my heart skipped a beat as they reached my crotch.

"What the hell!" I snapped.

Phil had begun to feed something into my pussy, it felt like some kind of dildo, and I squirmed and moaned as he did so. I tried to wriggle on the bed but it was no good, the dildo was fully inside me. I then felt Phil's hand run around my mound and the dildo before moving round to my ass. I think I knew what was coming. Sure enough Phil fed a little butt plug of some sort into my ass and I moaned even loader at this.

When both my holes were full Phil moved the panties up fully, smoothing them out over my mound and then seemed to fiddle with something around the hips. They were so tight, and I could feel the dildo and butt plug really pressing deep inside me.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

Phil didn't reply. Again he left me and returned to the closet. He returned and began to cover my legs in something, I couldn't guess what though, but it felt like some kind of powder. After he did this to both legs I felt him hold one of my legs up in the air. He fed my foot into something that felt slightly tight and then proceeded to roll something up the whole length of my leg, repeating this with my other leg. I guessed they were stockings of some sort.

Again he left the bed and returned to the closet. He returned and told me to lift my back up off the bed. I had no choice and as I did so I felt him slide something under me. I moved back down onto the bed and felt Phil bring something over my chest. I think I knew immediately that it was the black PVC corset that I'd worn last week. I knew it was when I heard the side zip being pulled up. Only it was different, there was another sound even after the zip was fully to the top. I was intrigued and getting very horny. Phil attached the stockings to the corset and then left me again.

He returned seconds later and fed my feet into what I knew instantly were the black, knee high boots I'd bought the week earlier.

"There, you're dressed and nearly ready for work!"

"Don't be silly, I can't wear whatever I've got on to work," I said as I felt Phil uncuff my hands. He lifted me off the bed and walked me across the room, presumably towards the full length mirror we had in the bedroom.

He untied my blindfold and my eyes took a while to grow accustomed to the light. I glanced into the mirror and was transfixed as I stared at my reflection. Indeed I was wearing the shiny black PVC corset, and my black boots, but it was the other items that astonished me. Instead of my lace top stockings I had black latex stockings attached to my corset, and black latex panties.

My look as I glanced at Phil said it all. He had to be kidding.

"I had your corset slightly altered honey. See the zip..."

I looked closely at the zip through the mirror.

"It has a small padlock over it so that the only way that you can take it off is to use the key. And the stockings, I had the attachment altered. The clips fit into a small lock at the top of the stockings to keep them all snug against you. They too cannot be removed unless you have the key. Oh, and the panties, they have locks on either side so you can't take them off."

"Unless I have the key right?"

"Right!" Smiled Phil.

"So give me the key! Now!"

"I don't have it!"

"Stop fooling around, give me the key. I can't go to work dressed like this! How the hell can I concentrate with my pussy and ass filled with toys that will have me cumming all day!"

Phil's face grew serious. "The keys are in an envelope that I'll get at work today. I'll give you the keys tonight. I put the boots on you so you can wear your trouser suit and cover your latex clad legs. Don't worry, the little butt plug and the dildo will keep you aroused all day and ensure that your pussy is filled with my cum all day!"

I just glared at Phil. He walked upto me and kissed me on the lips. I responded and felt a thrill pulse through my whole body. If this was the way I was going to spend my day, then so be it. I think I secretly was already looking forward to the thrill of feeling so damn horny all day.

"I love you," said Phil as he headed for work.

"I love you too!" I responded. I had no choice but to get ready for work, dressed in my kinky clothes! My first concern though was that Phil had dressed me without even letting me go to the bathroom. As I headed to the toilet I made a mental note to drink as little as possible that day, otherwise things were going to be tricky. I sat down on the toilet and soon my latex panties were being filled with my warm pee. I tried all I could to move my panties to one side but to no avail, they were so tight against my mound that all I could do was let my pee flood out around the base of my dildo and seep out of the sides of my panties. When I'd finished I did my best to use a towel to dry the panties, but as I did so the two toys in both of my holes moved around inside me, causing my pussy to gush out juices.

When I was satisfied that I had done the best I could do I hurriedly got dressed in a grey trouser suit. As I did so I checked the locks that were holding me inside my attire - it was no good, there was no way I could open the locks and the only other option was to use scissors to cut myself out. A part of me knew this was no answer because I wanted to experience the day dressed as I was. Under the jacket I had to wear my black roll-neck jumper. I checked myself in the mirror and found that I looked smart enough for work, and my kinky clothes underneath were completely hidden. This worry now forgotten the only problem I had was how to get through the day with my pussy and ass filled up.

Ten minutes later and I was in my car and on my way to work. As I drove along I constantly tried to shift position so that I could try and ignore the feelings in my crotch. It was useless though. With every bump that I drove over the butt plug and dildo simply shifted in my body and increased my pleasure. I could feel my juices contained within my latex panties and I wondered if anyone would be able to smell my sex later in the day.

I arrived at work a little late and had a little time before my important meeting began. I parked in my usual spot and walked the short distance to the office block. With each step I took though, I felt the two toys move inside me and my breathing quickened and I could feel my juices now beginning to seep out of the sides of my panties and running down the inside of my legs. Something I hadn't noticed until now was that there must have been something on the inside of the panties that was rubbing directly over my clit. Once or twice I simply had to stop dead in my tracks because the friction that was building against my clit was threatening to make me cum and had I moved it would have sent me over the edge. I had to stop and let my orgasm subside before walking further.

As I entered the building I said a few 'good mornings' but avoided direct conversation for fear of cumming as I spoke to someone. Out of the elevator I headed straight for my office and shut the door behind me, locking it as I went. I didn't care if anyone wanted me straight away!

Seconds after sitting in my chair I had my trousers down around my boots and my hand was trying desperately to get inside the panties to make myself cum. It was no use, they were so tight I couldn't reach my aching clit-it was so frustrating. I ended up placing my hand over my clit through the panties, loving the feel of the latex against my hand, and began to rock back and forth on my chair. It was bliss. The butt plug and dildo began moving in and out of each hole, really filling me up. As I moved my hand rubbed over my clit, I could feel it through he panties, so very hard. With each movement my breathing quickened and I felt the tingling in my crotch grow in intensity.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as my rocking on the chair seemed to quicken. I could feel the beginnings of my impending orgasm begin in my crotch and knew I had to bring myself off now!

"Ooooh," I cooed as my feverish hand pressed harder against my clit. And then it hit me. "Oooh god Phiiiiiiiiiiiilll!" I cried, trying hard to stop my moans escaping my mouth and had to bit down on my lip as the electricity of my orgasm raced around my body.

My rocking slowed but my hand continued to rub away at my sensitive clit, and each touch seemed to prolong my orgasm. Eventually I had to stop, totally spent for the time being, and I just sat there in my office, my trousers around my ankles, trying to regain control of my breathing. I could smell the mix of latex and my pussy juices in the air and I knew that my chair must have had a huge wet patch.

I used a towel that I kept in my office (for when I went to the gym) to dry my crotch and the chair as much as I could. I redressed and gathered myself together. I had some work to do before my meeting, which I just about managed to do by keeping as still as possible to prevent my pussy from stirring again. It was hard and within minutes of cumming my juices were again seeping from my cunt. So far though, I had to praise my husband for his idea. It was such a turn on wearing what I was wearing and knowing that no one else knew.

My meeting passed very slowly. I tried my best to concentrate on what was being said but often my mind wandered down to my crotch. Several times I changed positions and felt myself catch my breath as the dildo shifted in my pussy, causing some fantastic sensations to stir throughout my body. At one point I would have done anything to just reach down and make myself cum. A few times I was caught out for not listening but I simply said that I had a bad headache.

By the end I had survived three hours, and an hour of lunch in the offices talking with clients whilst we all stood. I tried my best to keep talking whilst fireworks were being set off in my crotch. Being stood up did no good for my aroused state and I had to excuse myself so that I could sneak back to my office and bring myself off again.

I left work early and headed straight home, tired after a hard day trying to ignore the desires of my pussy. I was looking forward to getting home and for Phil to release me from my clothes and for him to then give me the fucking that I wanted and craved.

I closed the door behind me and was startled to see Phil sat on the couch, a wide grin on his face.

"Hi honey," he said as I walked over and planted a huge kiss on his lips. I moved my hand down to his crotch and instantly felt his cock grow hard.

"Not so fast! The day isn't over yet! Go upstairs and blindfold yourself like this morning and I'll be up in a second."

I went to say something but Phil kissed me, stopping my talking.

I simply headed off upstairs and found the blindfold on the bed. I placed it over my eyes and everything grew dark again as I tied it behind my head. Phil came up within a minute.

"How was your day, did you enjoy your little outfit?"

"Yes, and you knew perfectly well that I would."

"Tell me what happened," asked Phil.

"Well, when I got to work I made myself cum in my office. I nearly came as I walked from the car to my office block. Then all through the day I was kept on the edge of arousal and even had to excuse myself from lunch for a time so that I could cum again. And boy did I cum. Oh and during the meeting I wished that only you and I were in the room and that you could have fucked me over the table."

"Would you like me to undress you now?"

"Yes please, I want you to fuck me, really deep and hard, and all night. I need to be satisfied."

"I'm sure I can do that," replied Phil. I felt him move closer to me and he began to undress me, taking off my trousers, jacket and jumper, until I was stood there in my boots, latex panties and stockings and PVC corset.

I felt Phil begin to unlock the locks on the clothes, first my stockings, then my panties and then the corset. He unclipped the stockings in order to slowly remove my latex panties. My ass and pussy were reluctant to let go of their friends but they eventually gave in. Phil pulled off the panties and then clipped the stockings back into place.

The next thing I knew Phil brought the panties upto my face and inserted the tip of the dildo into my mouth. I instantly recognised my juices and greedily licked them off. It smelt devine.

"There you go honey, you can the rest off or I can fuck you know!"

I already knew the answer. I ripped the blindfold off my eyes and grabbed hold of Phil, dragging him over to the bed. I was expecting him to be naked but he was quite the opposite. He had on a black pvc catsuit, only with his rock hard prick poking through a hole in the front. I looked down at his legs and was both astonished and turned on at the same time. He had on an pair of thigh high patent boots. He saw me looking and just smiled. "I bought them for you but they looked so fucking good that I thought I'd fuck you whilst wearing them before giving them to you!"

I lay on my back and the sight of my husband like this just sent me over the edge. I simply had to have him fuck me NOW!

"Then please fuck me, I need you so much!"

I pulled Phil on top of me and instantly felt his huge cock slide into my aching cunt. "Fuck me really hard!" Phil obliged, and instantly began moving into me really hard. I screamed out loud now that I wasn't in my office and felt the breath being forced out of my lungs. Phil's hands were roaming wild up my latex stockings and then over my PVC corset, no doubt the feel of them turning him on. The feeling of his warm hands felt so good. I ran my hand over the pvc of his catsuit and it felt so good to my touch.

The bed was literally shaking as Phil pounded me hard, just like I needed and I knew that the way that we were both going at it, that we wouldn't last much longer. I pushed Phil off of me and got on all fours on the bed. Phil came up behind me and rammed his cock straight into me, immediately regaining the frantic pace he'd just been fucking me with. I struggled to breath as he moved in and out of me, my mind concentrating on the feelings in my pussy.

Phil reached around and found my throbbing clit with his fingers. The first initial touch nearly made me cum, but as he rubbed away at my clit I found myself thrusting my body backwards, meeting Phil as he thrust into me from behind.

I knew I was close to cumming, and very hard. My muscles clamped around Phil's cock, almost willing his cum to spurt out of his cock. With one deft flick of my clit my orgasm hit me.

"Fucking Helllll Phil," I moaned, "Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss, harder, that's it!"

This spurred him on and I felt him shudder and groan out load and then begin to pump me full of his cum. My orgasm outlasted Phil's and as he began to go a little soft we both collapsed forward onto the bed, exhausted. We were both sweaty and totally fucked out, but it was so amazing.

Five minutes later Phil was pounding into my ass with his again rock hard cock as I thrust my favourite vibrator into my pussy. My day had made each hole desperate to be filled with cum and Phil made sure that they both got what they wanted, several times over.

As we lay there in bed that night, the weekend upon us again, I planned my revenge for what Phil had done to me that day. It's going to be special... (Why don't you let me know in what way it should be special?)

Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers