Pussy In Boots Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers

Nice isn't it? I bet your already excited by fastening yourself inside it? I thought so. That's what you must do now.

And how! I did as I was instructed. I unfastened the front clips and placed it around my body. I started by fastening the bottom clips and had to breath in slightly to fasten them. With each clip that I fastened I felt the full effects of the corset. By the time that I had reached the top clip my look was complete. I moved over to the mirror and admired myself. The corset curved slightly just below my naval and the leather-look matched the appearance of leather belt. My cleavage was fantastic and I wished that Phil could have seen it. I was certain that it would have made his cock harder than I've ever seen it. I returned to the instructions;
You may now open the black box at the bottom of the parcel. You must put on whatever may be inside, before placing the ear plugs in your ears and the blindfold over your eyes. You will then handcuff yourself.

These were the last instructions. I returned to the Fedex box and pulled out the black box. I slipped off the lid and found a pair of plain, pull-on, black knee length boots. I did as instructed and pulled on the knee boots. They were gorgeous boots, with a slight block heel. My heart was by now beating intently. 'This was it,' I thought to myself.

I moved the Fexed parcel to the floor and laid back on the bed. I inserted an earplug into each ear and then attached a handcuff to each wrist. I pulled the blindfold over my eyes and my world became dark. I fumbled for the rail on the headboard behind the bed and managed to fasten both of the handcuffs to the metal rail. I pulled hard on the handcuffs and heard the clank of the metal as the cuffs tried, but failed, to move away from the rail. I laid back on the bed and waited. As I did so I was totally disorientated. I couldn't see or hear a thing and I was going nowhere due to my handcuffs.

********

I lost track of time as I laid there on the bed. Every now and then I would move my hips against the bed and feel the butt plug and dildo moving around inside my holes. I could feel that my pussy was on fire and my juices were now reaching my butt plug. I wished that I could just end my frustration and reach for my clit and frig myself to numerous orgasms.

The first thing I felt startled me. The bed moved slightly to my right. A mouth then clamped itself over my breast through the corset. At the same time I felt hands fumbling with the padlocks of my belt. Whilst I concentrated on the teasing licks across my covered nipples the belt was removed, my body reluctantly giving up my two toys. One the belt was clear the tongue left my breasts and trailed it's way across the corset and down to my clit.

As the incessant tongue began lapping away at my clit, two fingers were immediately inserted inside my opening. It was driving me wild and all my pent up frustration throughout the day had made me so sensitive to every touch. I began to thrust my pelvis upwards towards the tongue licking me and right then I didn't care who it belonged to. My pussy muscles clamped onto the fingers buried in me and I was on an express highway to an unbelievable orgasm.

The tongue left my clit though, followed by the fingers but just as I was about to protest the mystery person in the room filled me with what must have been an eight-inch cock, real or fake I couldn't tell. What I could tell was that it felt fantastic. There was no teasing. The cock began pounding into me and forcing the breath out of my lungs with each thrust.

I was moaning out load and I wondered if Phil or Helena could hear me, or the neighbours for that matter.

I was desperate to cum and was fast approaching my orgasm when I felt a finger being placed over my clit. It began to rub across my clit and I knew this was it.

"Oh, yes," I somehow moaned. I concentrated my mind solely on the fire burning in my pussy and my whole body began to shake as my climax exploded. I think I must have lost sense of what my body was doing but the cock carried on pounding into me and the finger kept rubbing away at my now sensitive clit.

I was cumming every few minutes and I must have blacked out or something because the next thing I knew my hands were free. I questioned myself as to whether I was dreaming but they were free and pulling the blindfold off my eyes. My eyes adjusted to the light in the room and I saw that on the bed next to me was an eight-inch strap-on dildo. I looked down at my pussy and saw that the leather panties that I had worn all day had been replaced, the toys inserted back into my pussy and ass and the padlocks locked in place. I was still dressed in the things that had been in my parcel. The door to the bedroom was closed.

I picked up the strap-on dildo. It was slightly longer and fatter that the one that I had bought a few weeks earlier. I brought it to my mouth, tasting the juices that coated the fake cock. I tasted the familiar taste of my own pussy and knew that had been fucked with it.. I stood up off the bed with very weak legs and I felt something that puzzled me.

Even though the butt plug and dildo had been inserted in me again I could feel the familiar trace of semen seeping out of my opening. I moved a finger down over my tingly pussy, covering it in the juices leaking out of the sides of the chastity belt, and sure enough when I brought it to my mouth it tasted like semen.

I would have questioned things further but I spotted another envelope at the foot of the door. I tentatively moved across and picked it up, ripping it open. Inside was a piece paper, it read;

Kate,

You are now free. To reveal all you must do as follows: -

1. You must return to your office. You are only allowed to go as you are dressed, you may cover yourself with the coat on the floor outside this door. 2. Once in your office you will find a Fedex parcel on your desk. Open it and all will be revealed.

Go now!


I had it. All my questions were soon to be answered. I walked out of the bedroom and found the coat on the floor as the instructions had said. I quickly put it on and was about to walk downstairs when curiosity got the better of me.

I crept slowly over to the spare room door and as quietly as possible opened the door. There on the floor was Helena. She was dressed exactly as I was; black leather-look corset, black stockings, black knee boots, blindfold and she was handcuffed to one of the computer table legs. I presumed that she was wearing ear plugs too because she didn't move when I opened the door. She was still wearing her chastity belt.

I snapped myself out of admiring Helena's gorgeous state as she laid there on the floor. I had to get to my office.

I decided to quickly check on Phil. I opened the main bedroom door and immediately noticed that he was handcuffed to the bed like I had been. He was naked except for his locked chastity belt. He too had a blindfold, and I assumed earplugs.

I quickly left the house, ensuring that the coat covered most of my body, and quickly found myself speeding towards my office. Only as I pulled into the parking lot did a thought strike me. Who had been in the house? And who had fucked me senseless?

As I entered the elevator and nervously awaited for it to arrive at my office floor I hoped that my questions would be answered. I almost ran out of the elevator when the doors opened but soon found that I couldn't because of my stuffed pussy and ass. I strode into my office and sure enough there was a Fedex parcel on my desk. I fumbled with the sticky tape and opened the box lid. The only thing inside was a piece of paper;

Kate,

All will now be revealed.

You are right in thinking that you have been set up. Reach into the inside pocket of your coat.


I did so as I continued to read;
Inside is a key ring. Attached are three keys. One key is to the padlocks on your chastity belt. One key is for Helena's padlocks. The last key is for Phil's padlocks.

Did you check the pockets when you left the house? No. Good, because that was the only risky point. We unlocked you, had our way with you and then replaced your leather chastity belt.

Helena and Phil.

P.s. The answer to a few things running through your mind. Think back.

1. Who left the office first before you came home this afternoon?

Answer: You. Helena placed this parcel in place before she left.

2. How did we unlock you when we were locked ourselves?

Answer: We only locked ourselves after having our way with you!

Hope you had another day of fun!

P.p.s. You now have our keys.


My mind was racing, thinking like you do when you read one of those crime-thrillers, looking back for the clues. Soon though I forgot these and focused on the one very good thing; I had Helena and Phil all to myself. Time for some fun............. and I had all weekend!

Next chapter: The events of when Kate returns home.

/i>(E-mail me with any suggestions you might have on what Kate will do to her husband and Helena!)

Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers
12