Put to the Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sagged for a moment and brushed the hair back from my face so I could see my love's face. Slowly, teasingly, my hips kept up a circling movement making sure his cock was in me.

"Have you come yet, caro?" I asked innocently.

Peter's eyes were glazed over. I could tell he had not. It was now time for my treat. I pulled away and moved to one side. I took a position on the bed, my bom-bom held high. Peter moaned in protest at losing my moist warmth.

"Hey. what are you.." he looked at me seeing me bent over my bom-bom high.

"Caro," I said, moistening my lips with my tongue, "You pig friend Mike was right about one thing. Some women do like it in the bom-bom. Take me now, please," I moaned.

My darling moved like a man possessed. He came up on his knees behind me. I spit in my hand and reached back taking him in my hand to add lubrication.

"Maria, are you sure? " My love asked. I moaned, arched my back and pressed against him. Now, peter, now!"

Slowly Peter pushed his hard cock into me. I think he expected more resistance but I was ready for him. Besides, that is one advantage to having a man with a less than eight inch cock! He pushed his full length into me as we both moaned.

Slowly, deliberately I began moving forward and back, my bom-bom milking my loves cock. Peter's hands reached and found my hips and steadied himself as he quickened his thrusts.

"Sim, caro. Take me. Make me yours. "I begged him.

Peter's thrusts forced him deep inside my bom-bom. With each thrust I pushed back against him until I felt him begin to swell inside me and I knew he was about to release. With an effort, I pushed back as far as I could as he reached around and began to rub my clitoris with a finger slick from my juices.

"Oh, baby," he moaned as his spent itself in my tight bom-bom.

"Ahhhhhh, ohhhhh, "I moaned as I gyrated back against him making sure to catch all of his seed. My arms gave way and I fell forward, my loves delicious weight on top of me.

With an effort he rolled over on his back and sighed. "You almost killed me. He breathed.

I placed my head on his shoulder and watched as he breathed. I could feel his sperm begin to seep from me. I breathed contentedly. I had finally captured him, if only for a moment he had been mine. But he hadn't known how I felt about this. How did he feel? Soon he would be gone returning to his life in America.

I had to tell him. I told him I had something to say. Perhaps it was unfair to tell him now after what we had just shared but I did not know if there would ever be another time.

"Peter, I love you." There I had said it.

I do not know what I expected for an answer. I was crushed. My heart had stopped. The man I loved, the man I wanted with every fiber of my being didn't care! But I refused to show him how much he had hurt me.

I would make it an insignificant thing as he had. "I love you. You do not have to love me back, but I thought you should know before you leave. I will love you for a long time, I think."

Then he said something foolish, perhaps the most foolish thing I could ever hear a man say. He went on to how he was so much older than I. I did not understand this. To me it was his heart that mattered not his years!

Angrily, I moved away from him. I had been wrong! He did not love me. How could I have been so stupid?

Then his hands found my face but I refused to let him see my tears.

"Maria, I love you more than life. I have loved you since I first saw you that night in the club. Eu adore o. Compreenda? Eu adore o."

What had he said? He loved me? How could he be so cruel?

"Then why have you said nothing to me? You left me to think..."

He "shushed" me is I believe the expression. Slowly he began to tell me his story and about his marriage, his unfaithfulness and how it had nearly destroyed him and his life. I listened as he told me of his mother's recriminations. I watched as the sadness slowly replaced the joy we had just shared. The quiet stole back into his heart and it would steal him away from me.

I took his face into my hands. He had to see that I was different, he was different and that the sins of the fathers are not necessarily visited on the sons.

"Peter, your father was wrong. I do not understand what you did then and I don't need to. But I think that the Peter who did that thing is not the man here with me now. He is not the man that I love, meu homem velho" I willed him to believe, to trust in me and my love.

I remember we kissed and talked. I had called him my old man and I knew that he was forever. I knew that I had found that secret place in his heart. After a moment he whispered to me "Maria, will you be my wife?"

I pulled him to me. There was no hesitation in my answer. "Sim, meu homem velho. Yes. Yes. Yes."

Peter applied for and received a K-1 visa which would allow me to visit him in the US but this was an easy thing as I had already been there as part of the Brazilian mission. We were married in less than 6 months from the day we met. Some would say this was too quick and too unsure. I was sure of my Peter. Inside a woman knows her man and I knew that the man Peter had been was not the man he was and that if we were to be happy I would have to exorcise that demon from his soul.

As his wife, it was up to me to test him.

12