Q Is for Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

I don't think either of us trusted ourselves to speak quietly about how we were feeling while George was driving. We were both pretty much on a stupendously-high high with a combination of excitement and relief. Anyway, George hadn't put the radio on. So we restricted ourselves to innocuous comments about how the evening had gone in general and what we had said and done rather than say anything at all about the deception we'd just carried out.

But as we went into the front door back at the Grange while George drove the car round the back I just couldn't help giving Paul's hand a firm squeeze.

"Ouch!" he said.

"Sorry," I said. "What are you doing? What about George?"

Paul was locking the front door behind us and turning off the lights in the hall.

"It's OK, he'll go in the other front door. His and Mildred's. Hang on a moment, Mary, I'll just check the door off the kitchen and so on. You go into the sitting room, I imagine Mildred has got the fire going in there."

And indeed she had. There was a large log fire blazing in the hearth and a bottle of champagne on ice in one of those special buckets. And, I was thrilled to see, two of the wide type of champagne glasses. I know you're supposed to use the proper fluted ones but I've still got a soft spot for the older, more bulbous ones, the ones where you get the bubbles up your nose. I stood in front of the fire for half a minute or so, shivering a little because of the excitement of the evening as well as the chill in the air outside as we'd walked up to the front door.

'Not surprising Mary,' I thought to myself. 'Not with this dress on, there's not a lot of it, not with bare arms and shoulders and protruding boobs.'

I looked round. I walked over to the stereo and glanced through the CD titles there. Typical back-catalogue stuff, Queen, Presley, Beatles, Sinatra. Yes! 'Songs for Swinging Lovers'. I slid the CD in and clicked it on, turning the volume down to quite low. Just basic romantic background music. Then I went over and turned down the dimmer switch on the lights on the chandelier. I say on the imitation fur rug in front of the fire, ready. Paul came in and looked round.

"What's all this?"

"Paul. Shut the door please. Why don't you open the champagne and pour some for us, then come and sit here. We have things to talk about."

For five minutes maybe we sipped our champagne and discussed the events of the evening much more openly that we'd been able to in the car with George. Then, as I was going to say something about Donald, I decided not to. I stopped. I looked at Paul.

"Look, let's be realistic about this. You're sitting here drinking champagne and laughing and joking with a man dressed up as a woman. Lots of men would totally freak out at the thought of that. So, how does it grab you? I need to know, and don't just go for the guff and the flattery. I need to know your honest opinion."

I'd reminded him. That it wasn't really Marie Queen sitting with him or even Mary King. He was sitting with Martin King, not exactly in drag, that's not how I'd have described myself at that moment. Simply, I was a man dressed as a woman and most of the time acting like one. Paul was clearly having some difficulty encapsulating his thoughts.

"Well, Mary. I do want to call you that, honest, to me you are Mary. OK so I know it's some sort of impersonation but, Christ, you do look so gorgeous, so provocative, and that's not flattery. It's the honest truth."

I don't know what I'd really expected him to say but that seemed a good starting point.

"Paul, I should warn you. You've probably never kissed a man before, except maybe a grandfather or something like the pecks on the cheek we've done a few times. Well, I'm feeling aroused right now. I think it's extremely likely I'm going to want to kiss you in about two minutes. And I don't mean a quick peck on the cheek either. Sorry to keep going on about it, I don't usually with guys but I've never got so involved with a man before. This seems different."

When I'd said 'I don't usually with guys', at the moment the words had left my mouth, I wondered if Paul would squirm at the thought. Maybe he would pull away from what we seemed to be moving towards. He got the message, sure, but he didn't pull back.

"With guys, you said. I mean - do you actually do this often, with men I mean."

He was a little flustered, I could tell.

"I have, Paul but not often. Listen, the last man I had inside me was nearly a year ago and that was a one night stand. It was fun, and then it was over. He didn't even stay the night. But my darling, this is different. He is an out-and-out gay guy and you're not. Forty-eight hours ago you were a totally straight man who just had a bit of a penchant for drag queens. Now you're moving on - if you want to."

I reached out to caress Paul's cheek with my right hand, enjoying again the slight tingle as my fingers moved down towards his chin.

"Hell, Mary, I do SO want to. I NEED to."

"OK then, let's do this right."

I shuffled round a little to stretch my long nylon-covered legs out in front of him, not caring this time that my dress slid up a little to reveal my stocking tops and an inch or two of bare thigh. Paul noticed, there was a sharp intake of breath.

I moved just a little closer to him. I'd had so much fun being Marie, or Mary, already and wanted to get the absolute maximum amount of erotic pleasure out of what Paul and I both knew what was going to happen next. At least I knew, been there, done that, got the T-shirt. And I think Paul knew something of what I had in mind for us. But there was still room for surprise, still the chance of a thrill from Paul's reaction as the situation progressed. He was after all a virgin in TV matters and I'd not been with a virgin man for quite a few years. I still remembered the look of pure delight on that guy's face, in Surrey somewhere I think, when he'd got his first glimpse of what I had between my legs.

"Now honey. Put your hand on my leg ... that's right. Now slide it up my thigh slowly, just up to the top of my stocking ... Oooooh ..."

I was getting excited obviously, Paul was over the moon already. I leaned over to nuzzle his neck with my nose, slowly moving up to gently bite his ear.

"How is that for you, Paul?" I whispered invitingly.

"Jeez, Marie, that is. Oh my God, it's just wonderful. I never imagined - you know!"

I knew. I'd been seventeen when I'd first been seduced by a tranny. And that had been all the more fun because I'd not realised, despite being in a gay club in Birmingham at the time, that she was a guy. I'd actually been naive enough to think I'd pulled the only GG in the place.

I whispered again, sliding my red creamy lips across his ear-lobes.

"Now darling, slide your hand up further, over the stocking tops, as far as you want. But do it slowly, Paul, believe me, don't rush it. The slower the better. Foreplay should be fun and should be stretched."

As Paul's hand did indeed move further up my thigh, over the bare leg and under the hem of my dress, I began to make my own move. Still caressing his ear with my lips I reached down and pulled steadily on the zip on his trousers. He felt, and saw, my hands and I could feel the reaction between his legs. I slid my hand in and stroked his erect penis.

"Paul, I think it's about time you kissed me. Yes?"

"Oh yes!!"

"Let's go upstairs," I whispered, standing and reaching down for him.

He took my hand and stood, we both adjusted our dress slightly and made our way up, hand in hand, to the Master bedroom. I turned towards him and slid my fingers past his trouser zip.

"Well?" was all I said.

It was enough. We kissed. Lightly. Gently. Just touching my lips to Paul's at first, then becoming a little more adventurous. I was aware that this was the first time Paul had properly kissed a man, and also that he'd never had a guy fondling his cock before.

"Paul. You all right with this?"

"Oh hell, Marie, yes. That is SO good, I never thought .....Oh!"

We lay on the bed. I knew Paul wasn't about to fuck me, he always was and is a gentleman. He was going to make love to me. The manner of his kiss told me that. If he'd had any doubts at all earlier, the events of the evening and the beginnings of our amorous encounter downstairs had made up his mind for him. He was such a gorgeous man, I needed to give him the pleasure of his first sexual release with a woman like me. I reached down.

Paul's cock was by then rock hard. I put my other arm around him and pulled him towards me, French kissing him passionately this time. I grabbed his shirt as I pulled him towards me, then pushed him away and tried my best to undo the buttons very quickly. Paul had to help me though, there are some things you just can't do while wearing very long nails. My hand went to the soft patch of hair on his chest. Still kissing him, I ran my other hand across. his crotch and rubbed his throbbing penis. I pulled back again to look at my lover-to-be.

"My, Paul, you are large down there!" I said as I stroked his cock while staring into his eyes.

Each time my hand passed over the head of his cock, his body jerked.

"You are such a sexy woman," Paul whispered. "

"Mmmm, you do say the nicest things. Now, last chance, Paul, are you really sure about this?"

I had to give him a final let-out, it seemed only fair. His reply was instant. He didn't say anything, just slid his own hand round to caress my bulging 'breasts' as I continued stroking his erection.

"I'm sure, why do you keep hesitating, Marie? I'm hornier now than I've ever been in my life! Please! I need sex, and I need it with you, and I need it now!"

I smiled at him as I continued stroking. Lying there in my lingerie, his hand caressing me, my long stocking-clad legs stretched out across the bed, I realised that we were both indeed ready for fully-fledged man-and-transvestite sex, for a damn good anal fucking. And still wearing my six-inch high stilettos too.

"All right then, my darling, don't say you haven't been warned. I'm a bit of an animal when I've got a man's hard cock up my bum."

"And a gorgeous animal at that," was his reply.

I relaxed, ready for the hard-core sex that was about to come.

"Paul, I want you in me! I want you to make love to me."

I opened my legs and felt Paul trying to manoeuvre himself into place.

"Here, let me help, darling," I murmured.

I guided his hard cock past the edge of my thong and towards my waiting hole. Almost immediately he thrust forward - and slid right in!

I gasped. It felt so good, so right, I dug my long fingernails into his back as he pounded into me. I arched my back to ease his access, and he speeded up. He was horny as hell, and so was I! I could tell from the way his thrusting built up so quickly that he was close to filling me with his hot sperm.

"Marie, I can't hold it, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill you!"

"Wait!" I murmured, and eased my lover from on top of me.

We lay there side-by-side, his wonderfully erect penis still inside me, still moving gently, still caressing the inside of my arse-hole.

"I want to make this special for you, my love."

I couldn't believe I'd actually said that - 'my love'! I pulled the bed covers to one side so Paul could see what I was doing. I eased myself off from him and shuffled across, grabbing the base of his prick and teasing the head with my lips.

"Oh my God, Marie. That feels so good. Oh yes, suck on me, baby. Suck my cock!"

I sucked on Paul's wonderful penis slowly, my lips sliding slowly up and down on him as I held his scrotum gently in my hand. I opened my eyes and managed to look up. Paul had his eyes almost closed, his face a picture of ecstasy as he watched me. He reached down to lightly run his fingers through my hair. All the while I cradled my lover's cock with my cool tongue and slid my mouth up and down. When I felt Paul settle and relax a little, I slid my luscious mouth from his cock and smiled at him.

"Now Paul," I said as I laid his shaft in my cleavage and pushed my tits around it. "I think we're both ready for this."

I started moving my body up and down so his cock was fucking my tits.

"Oh my God, Marie, no woman has ever done that to me with her tits. That is so amazing, it feels absolutely incredible."

"Climb up on me," he said to me.

"What? I don't understand."

"Cuddle up to me and slip my cock inside you."

I smiled and did as I was told. A long moan escaped my luscious red lips as I slid down onto Paul's rod and wrapped my legs around his waist. I gasped as he drove his cock really deep into me, I was squealing with each thrust of that gorgeously swollen organ. My legs were locked behind him, my arms were around him and my tits were now pushed flat against his chest.

Paul wrapped his arms around my arse and drove himself even deeper into my 'cunt'. My mouth went to his neck as I squeezed him tight with my legs and my thighs began to twitch almost uncontrollably.

"This is so fucking good, Paul. I love it! I LOVE IT!!!! God, it's so... fucking... GOOD!"

I stared at him and smiled. My eyes briefly closed at the sheer pleasure of each thrust of his shaft.

"Do you want it deeper, darling? Do you want it deeper?"

"Oh my God! You can go deeper?"

I was now looking at him in disbelief. This was indeed turning into a real hard-core session.

"Yes - I think I can! Do you want it?"

"Yes, I do! Fuck me deeper, Paul! Drive it deeper into my cunt!

Paul put his hands on the backs of my knees and pushed them to my chest. My arse was lifted off the bed and my face was almost buried in my big tits. He drilled his hard cock into me as hard as he could again and again. His balls were slapping on my arse and I reached between my legs and started rubbing my own swollen 'clit'.

"Oh Jesus, Paul, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Fuck me hard and deep! Give it to me hard and deep! You're making me cum!!"

With every ounce of energy we had left we pursued our joint goal. Paul slammed as deep into my 'cunt' as I thought possible as my own red-nailed hand rubbed my own cock as fast as I could. The sound of my lover's balls slapping on my arse filled our ears. Suddenly my arse muscles tightened on his cock, I'd reached my own point of no return. I just threw my arms back and stretched my arms out in the sheer ecstasy of the moment, arching my back and almost screaming.

"Oh, Paul! Oh, oh, OH , that's it! I'm cumming! It's so FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!!

I almost automatically tried to straighten my legs but Paul kept them pinned to my chest and slammed his cock into me. I kept on screaming as my own climaxing organ shot semen hard across our stomachs. And almost simultaneously Paul climaxed too, it was his turn to shout and scream as I felt his own orgasm rippled through his body.

"Oooh GOD! Mary, your cunt is fucking wonderful. I'm cumming.... oh God, my cock ....!" he screamed, and with a final hard thrust his rod exploded deep into my dripping hole.

My body was shaking underneath him, when I felt the pressure of him holding me down relax, I pushed him with my legs. He fell onto his back on the bed and lay there. I smiled at the sight of his cock, covered in his semen. He closed his eyes and soon I slid my mouth over to engulf his shaft. He tried to squirm away but the feeling of my lips and tongue wiping his cock clean of the steamy, sticky fluid was just too much.

"Mary, that was...."

"Hush my love, I've not finished yet."

I dug my nails into his hips and wouldn't let him move until I had sucked and slurped it all off his cock and balls. When I had finished I lay down next to him and draped my arm over his chest. He turned his head to face me. We kissed, gently and lovingly.

"Paul...."

"Not now, my love."

He closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

I lay there for almost an hour. Without doubt, Paul had just had an unforgettable experience. But so had I. The whole day, being a woman in public and in bed, had been way, way beyond any sexual experience I'd ever had with anyone of either gender. So. What next?

Could I really just go back to being a male who worked as a female impersonator? I had a contract to fulfil, so I hadn't a choice really, in no way would I go back on a contractual obligation. But, I only had the one more show in the season.

What about the video idea? The offers my agent had received, not as many as in the past but there were some at least? His suggestions that I may be able to get a panto next Christmas?

Hell, what was I thinking about? What about the gorgeous rich guy who had just fucked me so vigorously? I opened my eyes and looked at my sleeping, smiling lover. I knew then, whatever was going to happen, with my tour or the panto or the possible video or whatever, my life had changed.

I pondered again. I knew now that I wanted – I needed - to be more than a female impersonator. More than a drag queen. I knew I could change my name, legally. To Mary Queen, certainly. Or – maybe – to Mary Stisson?

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers