Quartet: Julie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,598 Followers

"How short is short?" her sister asked.

"I think he's about 5' 2" or so. He is handsome though. A real "Latin Lover" looking guy. I could go for him myself if I was a couple of decades younger." she laughed again.

"Well, Julie's a lot more savvy today than she was a couple of years ago. She's been burned a couple of times already and she's been very cautious about getting involved. If she's fallen for Robbie then it's because he was patient and understanding. Just talking to him on the phone gave me some confidence that he's a good guy. I don't think he's trying to hide anything if he told you what happened between him and Julie. He was just protecting her." Eleanor concluded.

"Thanks, Ellie. I feel a lot better after talking to you. I'm going to have a heart-to-heart with Julie and see what I can get from her. I just don't want her hurt again. She's been through hell and back and I'll do anything to help and protect her."

"She's tougher than you think, Ev. I love that girl. She's a winner and she's going to make some guy very happy. Maybe that guy is Robbie." Eleanor said with a smile.

"When are you coming out here to introduce us to that guy of yours ... what's his name ... Robert?" Evelyn teased.

"Roger ... Roger Inhalt. I don't know Ev. Maybe I can talk him into coming out with me this summer. B.C. is lovely then."

"We'll look forward to it. You know there's always room for you here ... both of you." she said pointedly.

They both said their goodbyes and hung up. Evelyn felt much better and more confident talking to her sister. She always did. The two of them could share secrets and know that they would remain secrets. Her older sister was wise and packed with good judgment and she could understand why Robbie would call her; even if he didn't know her other than by reputation.

-0-

Julie had worried about what her parents would think or say when Robbie told her that he had revealed to them that they had been intimate. She was surprised and a bit concerned when neither her mother of father said anything about his visit the next morning. Her father was soon off to work and gave Julie his usual peck on the cheek and a proper kiss and hug to his wife. There hadn't been much time for them to talk to her, but she couldn't detect any negative 'vibes' from either of them. It was her mother that broke the ice.

"Robbie came to see us last night." she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, I know, he told me."

"Did he tell you what we talked about?"

"Yes." she answered simply.

"Why couldn't you tell us what happened at the mall, Julie." he mother asked quietly.

"I couldn't ... I didn't want to ... scare you. It was over." she said haltingly.

"I'm sure it was very frightening for you. You shouldn't be afraid to tell us these things, dear." her mother said in a soothing voice. "We're just glad it was handled quickly by the police. We're glad you weren't harmed."

"I'm OK now, mom. I'm not having bad dreams or anything."

"Robbie told us what happened that night, Julie. He was very honest about it. I think he felt badly about ... taking advantage of you."

"He didn't take advantage of me, mom. I ... I begged him ... I was the one who decided ... I wanted him. I needed him." she said as tears formed in her eyes.

Evelyn Payton reached over and held her daughter's hand and looked at her lovingly. "I know, Julie. I understand. He was there for you and he would protect you. I understand."

"I love Robbie, mom. I don't know when it happened, but I just realized it in the last little while. I love him and I want to be with him." The tears were flowing now.

"I know, Julie. But you're still very young and you have to make sure that you choose the right person. You also have to make sure you don't get pregnant or catch some disease." she stated emphatically. "Have you talked to Doctor MacInnes about birth control?"

"Yes. I was fitted for a diaphragm ... but I don't like it. I'm going to see her again next week. I want to go on the pill."

"Julie, have you had sex with anyone else ... I mean besides Robbie?"

"No! How could you think such a thing? I love Robbie. There's nobody else!" she stated vehemently; beginning to show signs of anger.

"All right, take it easy. I'm just trying to make sure you can look after yourself." her mother said calmly. "I don't mean to pry, but how many times have you and Robbie had sex?"

"Just once ... I was afraid to before ... because of what happened ... I mean ... the rape and all. I didn't think I'd be able to ... but Robbie made it alright. He was kind and gentle. He would never hurt me, mom." Her speech was herky-jerky as sobs and occasional hiccups interrupted the pattern.

"I'm sure he wouldn't, dear. I think you should go slowly for now. You need some time to get back to your old self again. Robbie understands that; he told me so." Evelyn had continued in her reassuring voice with her daughter. "If there's anything you want to talk to me about ... anything at all ... please come to me. I love you Julie. Your dad loves you too and so do Aunt Eleanor and Robbie. You have a lot of friends who want things to be better for you. Trust us."

Julie nodded her head and smiled shyly at her mother. Their talk had been very low key and supportive and it reminder her of the time after the rape and how caring and loving her parents were then. She had been encouraged to hear her mother tell her that Robbie loved her. It was an acknowledgement of him that she badly needed. He was being accepted by her mother. She wanted to call her Aunt Eleanor and tell her what was happening. She would be happy she had found Robbie and he was that someone special her Aunt had told her would come along one day. She felt better than she had felt for several days. As her mother left the room, she got up to get changed for work.

-0-

Robbie had a surprise for Julie on the late May Victoria Day weekend. He planned a picnic on Bowen Island and luck was with them as that Sunday dawned with a beautiful blue sky and warm temperatures. He had the entire weekend off thanks to his boss, Tom Blanton. They were in the early part of their busiest season and only because they were caught up and on schedule was he able to give the crew the full long weekend off.

They caught the noon ferry and drove to the public park near the south end of the island. He had borrowed a picnic basket from a friend at work and had carefully selected a number of deli items to bring on the picnic along with a classic red checked table cloth, plates, cutlery and glasses. He also had a chilled half-bottle of sparkling white wine in the cooler along with some soft drinks. Julie was delighted with his surprise and the lovely late spring weather was a good omen for the day.

Robbie parked the truck and they took the picnic hamper, cooler and a couple of blankets across an open field to a less occupied area of the picnic ground. They were too late for a picnic bench, but they didn't really care, as long as they had some space and privacy of their own. Dozens of little children ran about the area, playing on the stationary climbing bars, the swings and the water spray. Robbie looked around the park and smiled. He turned to look at Julie and she too was smiling. He wondered if it was for the same reason.

"Some day, I'd like our kids to be running and playing in this park." he said.

"I was thinking the same thing. It's so nice to have these places for them to play." She turned and looked at Robbie and put her hand on his. "How many kids do you think we should have?" she asked curiously.

Robbie looked at her hand and then at her face and smiled. "As many as you want, love. It's your body and it'll be our home they'll be in most of the day. I'd say it's your choice."

"Don't you plan on being there too?" she asked, laughing.

"Of course, but I don't want you to have to work when the kids are growing up. They need someone at home when they're not in school. I don't want 'latch-key kids', Julie." he said seriously.

"What if I want to work?" she asked, also seriously.

"That's different. Then we should discuss it and decide what's best for the kids." Robbie offered.

"Ha!" she snorted. "Listen to us. We're already planning our family and we haven't even gotten married yet."

"Sounds like a good thing to me, Julie. It sounds like it's what we both want." Robbie was lying on the blanket, propped up on one elbow. Julie sat cross legged, facing him. Both of them were dreaming of tomorrow and both of them felt very comfortable doing it. Robbie pushed himself up and began to open the picnic basket and prepare their lunch.

The spent the rest of the afternoon just relaxing and wandering around the south end of the island. After their lunch and a small glass of wine, they had packed the picnic basket, cooler and blankets back in the truck and began to walk hand-in-hand down the forest trail to the water. It was one of those perfect days with a slight breeze off the Gulf to keep the island from getting too hot. Robbie found a large, smooth rock near the water and they sat together on one edge, looking out over the beautiful vista before them. Robbie had his arm around Julie and occasionally kissed her as they just sat the enjoyed the afternoon sun. When it was time to go, Robbie stood up and helped Julie, folding her into his arms and kissing her passionately.

"I love you Julie." was all he needed to say.

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "I love you too Robbie. Let's go home."

Robbie took her hand and they headed back to the truck. When they arrived at his apartment, they unloaded the picnic items and Robbie unlocked the front door. Julie followed him in and then, putting down the blankets she was carrying, closed the door behind them and moved toward Robbie, encircling him in her arms.

"Make love to me Robbie ... please." she said softly.

He kissed her and took her hand and led her down the hallway to the bedroom. This time, he didn't need to ask her if she was sure. This time there wasn't any doubt in his mind. This time, it would be a choice both of them had made; he was sure of that. Robbie had been very careful not to put any pressure on Julie since that time in April when she had been so aggressively sexual. He had discussed their relationship with her parents and they had left any decision up to Robbie indicating that they trusted him to do the right thing and be responsible. Robbie took this trust very seriously and was determined that he would treat Julie with the utmost care and respect.

Julie lay back on the bed, looking up at Robbie as he removed his shirt and then his shorts. He kicked off his sock-less sandals and was clad only in his jockey shorts. He lay down beside her and began caressing her breasts while his mouth laid light kisses on her lips and neck and ear lobes. He gradually began to push her cotton tank top up and with her help, removed it, revealing her flesh coloured bra. He unbuttoned the catch on the waistband of her shorts and slid them down over her hips and finally off altogether.

Julie arched her back as she undid the catch on her bra and allowed Robbie to remove it. Her large breasts and their dark aureoles were gathered up in his hands and he began kissing and teasing the nipples, one at a time. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying the exciting stimulation he was creating within her. She reached down and caressed the outline of his manhood under his shorts and he reacted as she touched him. He pushed himself up and began to remove her panties; she was then completely naked before him. He gazed at her and his hands moved from her breasts down across her abdomen, through the silken hair of her mound and down between her now parted thighs. He could feel the heat and the dampness of her inner thighs as his hand moved toward her most private place. He began to stroke her outer lips slowly and softly, waiting for her to react. Julie moved her hand down over his and added more pressure to his caresses. Her eyes were closed again and he could feel the wetness inside her begin to seep out. His forefinger slid gently between the outer lips and pushed into her rapidly lubricated vagina. Her hips began to move, arching upwards in time with his probing finger. He withdrew his finger momentarily and replaced it with two; pushing more insistently into her. Julie responded both vocally and with more abrupt movements. Her head was moving from side to side and her hips were literally dancing to his rhythmic strokes.

"Now Robbie ... please ... Now!" Julie pleaded.

Robbie removed his hand from her heated centre, pushed himself up on his arms and moved over her. Julie grasped his rigid manhood and pulled it aggressively toward her waiting, wet labial lips and Robbie responded by pushing himself into her in one slow, deliberate movement. Julie let out a sigh of release and her hands grasped Robbie's butt cheeks. She literally pulled herself up on his shaft; attempting to bury him in her as far as physically possible. Robbie allowed her to draw him in before beginning a slow withdrawal. They were in a contest of wills; Julie attempting to keep him as far inside her as she could and Robbie trying to begin his slow stroking. Julie finally relaxed her grip as she recognized Robbie's intent to bring her more pleasure. She was highly stimulated and knew an orgasm was close no matter what he did. Within a few seconds she was swept away on the first of her climaxes and because Robbie continued his slow, methodical stroke, she experienced no discernible end to the lovely embrace of her orgasm. She had almost forgotten this intoxicating, rapturous state. His careful attention to her brought back the exquisite memories of the narcotic-like trance she had fallen into. She felt she could live in this other world forever.

Unlike their first experience, Robbie recognized the lack of frantic need and possessiveness that Julie had exhibited. She was far more relaxed and yet fully responsive to his attentions. It allowed him to calm down and concentrate on her reactions to him and draw out the lovemaking over a longer period. She had experienced an orgasm almost immediately but he was surprised and pleased that it had sustained itself within her and that she was completely tranquil, surrendering herself to him. He quickly lost track of time as they moved within each other, kissing and caressing; first Robbie on top and then Julie. Their moves seemed almost in slow motion as there was no sense of urgency in this lovemaking. Both of them were experiencing the joy of giving and the pleasure of receiving.

Sometime later, when they were spent and lying together on his bed, Julie turned toward him.

"It was beautiful, Robbie. It was so much more than our first time. It was everything I ever wanted." she said softly.

"It was, wasn't it." he replied with a smile. "Just think, we've only just begun. We have so much to learn about each other."

"You'll have to teach me. I don't know what will make you happy. I'll have to learn from you." she said seriously.

"We'll learn together, Julie. We'll find the things that bring us both pleasure."

They held each other without further words and both drifted off to sleep. Sometime later, Robbie awoke and went out into the apartment to turn out the kitchen light and make sure the door was locked. He returned to the bedroom and for the first time, moved into his bed beside his lover and pulled the covers over both of them. He smiled as he saw her sleeping face in the dim lamp light and then reached over her to turn out the lamp. He was in a very happy place. The strange behavior of their first encounter had vanished and their lovemaking tonight was so perfect he couldn't begin to find words for it. He felt a great love for this beautiful young woman and he was grateful she had chosen him. He fell asleep with that pleasant thought.

coaster2
coaster2
2,598 Followers
12