Queen Bitch Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should make you… eat… devour your own cum… Monty… my love… my big strong man… my virile man." She ran her hands along his strong chest, rubbing the cum into his hair.

"You… what do you want… no…" he gasped as she climbed on top of him and began to stick her fingers in his mouth. As he spit in disgust, she forced his dick inside of her.

She grabbed his mouth and held it open, wiping the cum into his mouth, "Now that… I'm not done… until I say I'm done. And when I want dick I'll take dick… but I want… I want you to impregnate me. And then I'm going to find that ring and take your body. And you can know how it feels."

"You wouldn't dare!" he struggled, but gave in when she got into the rhythm riding his dick. "You'll never get your husband back then… oh…. You know that."

"Oh shut the hell up and fuck me." She moaned, riding him and doing all of the work, "Either… way… I'm going to get… lots of pussy." She pulled the hair on his chest until he screamed, and then she moved in close to him and grabbed him by the shoulders, "You better have some more cum in those balls of yours."

"I'm spent… no more." He cried out.

"Fucked my husband… knew you could trap him in a woman's body. I smell a conspiracy ya know… Monty. And I'm a real ball buster." She began to grind on him harder, "Poor boy… I thought you were a stud."

"Take my body and you'll become what you hate the most." He told her.

"Oh I think not." She smiled, "I'll be one hell of a stud… a dick like this. Hell this is luxury, no more pms."

"Then take it… see what it does to you… like it did to your husband. You don't understand the ring." He said.

She tightened her cunt muscles until he screamed, "See, you're a big boy but I'm in control here. If I were you I would start talking… or at least cum in me."

"Ok ok." He yelled, "The ring itself can be used for many spells. My wife had something against you. She… she thought I was fucking you."

"How astute, I know where the ring is… just tell me how it works." She grinned, leaning further down on him.

"Ok ok." He continued, "Well the original plan was they were either going to put me in your body. But Jordan got this idea that your husband owed her husband money and the way to have him pay was to take her life. They had me fuck… Mike. But it was different. I love her. And I tried to help her. So… the spell is… I don't know the spell." She squeezed harder and he continued, "…oh… it's 'baby… girl… woman… crone… I invoke thee Goddess for the manly bone."

Febe grinned at hearing it, "A call to the Goddess. How typical of your wife. What a witch."

"Yes but you don't understand. It takes the woman who takes over the man's body and it makes her a slave to be a man. You'd take my body and become a man… you couldn't turn it back. Only a woman can work it." He told her.

"A binding spell?" she bent down and squeezed her legs, locking her lips onto his lips and passionately groaning with a kiss. She rubbed his dick inside of herself as they kissed and ran her tongue in his mouth. "I like it. It sounds kinky."

"But it doesn't matter." He told her, "When Jordan gave birth, the second spell took over. I don't know how they put the second one on her, but it…" he was quiet as she orgasmed inches from his face. She began to move her body up and down on him to pleasure herself, "…it gave her Jordan's memories… what are you doing?"

She groaned, looking at his face. She stuck her hands down between her legs and licked them as she brought them up to her mouth. "Don't be a dork. I haven't had dick in a long time. Just think about it… my husband won't fuck me… no pregnancy for me. You get the opportunity to get yourself a sweet position where I'm at… get away from the old witch for a few weeks."

"Then I can come up with Mike and we can switch back and show her once and for all where we stand? It sounds great on paper, but what about when you start to like having a dick?" he complained.

"Shut the hell up… it doesn't matter… we're doing your little spell." She said, locking her lips onto his and amorously moaning and moving her hips at the same time. She began to climax, moving up and down on him until he finally gave in. His hands reached around squeezing her ass as she began to make love to him, she was doing all of the work.

"You've got a great ass…" he cooed to her.

She reached around pulling out the ring and slipped it onto her hand, "We both do…" she clasped their hands together and looked deep into his eyes.

"Please don't do this. Febe, there are too many risks involved and you see what happened to Mike." He begged her, feeling her push him as deep inside of her as he could go. No woman had ever taken him in this way in bed. He looked down where they were connected and shuddered in fear at the thought of having the huge cunt for himself and being made to take men's cocks. "If you love your son, don't do it."

She took a deep breath and kissed him again, "Your dick feels good. Please understand. You're chauvinistic but it's not about that. I just know how good this feels and I know it feels good to her. So before I go all dyke for her, I at least want her to know that we can have normal sex for once. A little while." She held his hands tight and continued. "baby… girl… woman… crone… I invoke thee Goddess for the manly bone."

Instantly Febe collapsed on top of Monty. But when Monty looked up at his hands, it was not Monty but Febe who was the man. He looked down at his previous body and recoiled with shock. Nick had told her that there was a small amount of time for the woman to be out cold.

"You're such a beautiful woman." Monty, who was actually Febe, smiled at his former body. He flipped her over and spread her legs, now taking the dominant position.

Febe soon came to and felt a cock inside of her. She woke up to feel Monty on top of her making love to her like an animal. "Let me go!" she screamed kicking her feet.

Monty kissed her and laughed, "Oh… it's fine when you're the one with the dick. Well, I hid the ring and now I have and edge."

"This is… rape." She yelled back at him, "…if you keep me like this I'll make sure you get put away."

He pulled out of her and smiled, "You can go clean up, it doesn't matter. I already shot my load inside my pussy. I like being pregnant. When I get that body back, it'll be with your child."

She sat up and looked down at her new slit, gleaming with wetness. As she sat up as small amount of semen gushed out of her and onto the sheets. She began to touch herself, having felt how good it felt to be fucked. "I'll… get it out of me. Damn rapist… you were a woman!"

"It won't stop you from being impregnated bitch." He giggled as she slapped him, "You didn't give my husband a choice. You won't get one. Now…" he said taking a hold on his dick. It was huge and thick, still hard from fucking her, "Do I get a blowjob?"


She got up and walked towards the bathroom. She went in and sat on the toilet trying to get the cum out of her cunt, but she was not used to the muscles in it. "I'm not blowing my own dick!"

"You mean my dick. It's my dick now." He yelled back, "But don't worry. We're going out for dinner and then we'll come back and go see Jordan and Nick. And you'll be a good girl." He came in and kissed her on the forehead as she started to piss with her pussy.

"ohhhhhh…" she sighed as she pissed.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he wrapped his arms around her, "Feels different? I wonder what this feels like."

"You… this big cunt of yours… don't you have any control over this thing. It just spills all over the place!" she complained.

Monty took Febe to a fine restaurant that hour, destined to show her that being a woman was not so bad. His intentions were to put the man in her body though a little bit of humiliation alike what Jordan had been through. He had been around enough men to know exactly how a man should act, while Febe on the other hand was far from being a woman. She walked bow-legged to the table when they sat down, was the first to order, and made sure that the meal she ordered was fit for a full grown man.

Monty laughed the whole time telling the waiter on several occasions, "You'll have to excuse my wife, she isn't normally like this." Then he'd whisper, "I must have been too rough on her in bed."

"Don't play that with me! You just wait until I get my body back." she'd whisper after the waiter left the table, "You can wine and dine me all you want but I'll be damned if you ever end up with Jordan now."

He reached over and took her hand, sipping his glass of booze with the other, "My dear, when you had this body you ran around like a redneck. You had my husband over and screwed him out of his manhood and then every ounce of dignity that he had left. So... now that I'm wearing the pants around here, we'll find out who the queen bitch is. I don't think you want to make wagers under the current circumstances."

She held her head down, looking at the long skirt and the satin blouse thinking about how horrible it was to be tricked by Febe Lewinsky. It was not long ago that she was the man driving the truck with Mike picking up school girls and taking them up to camp and screwing them. She thought of their deep wet pussies, those soft juicy lips that she's stick her manhood into. How could Monty be so happy to give up his pussy for a dick? She stared down at the orbs on her chest and thought down to the huge pussy that Febe had. It was now her pussy, and even though she had made a joke out of the whole sex process, she had enjoyed it as a man with Febe more so than any other person she had ever met. She never thought she would go through with it though.

Meanwhile, back at the Lewinsky house, Mike had been anticipating the arrival of Monty to the house and knew that Monty would get in bed with Febe. He had set a recorder to get the whole details of what had gone on that day. The plan was going well, and it had all been cooked up by him when he was Jordan and by Linda. The two of them had accidentally placed Monty into the situation, having originally wanted to trap Monty and Mike both in the bodies of women and to find some way to get back at Febe.

Mike picked up the phone and dialed Linda's number, rewinding the tape and beginning to watch it. He fast-forwarded through the juicy parts, sex did not interest him in the least, but made careful note to pick up on the information being presented. He caught onto the part where Febe was holding the ring on top of Monty.

"Linda." he spoke into the other end, "Yeah it's me Mike... your daughter-in-law."

The both giggled and Linda told her, "My… my.. my… yes my son called me earlier telling me that he had spoken to his wife. If the silly dick ever knew… what a fine man you are. My lord, I guess our plan is going to plan then?"

"Oh better than that. I figured your husband would betray us, and I was right. He gave Febe the spell to switch bodies…"

"No… he didn't put that little bitch back in his body or something!" Linda yelled.

"Not at all." Mike laughed, "The bitch was knocked up… gave birth today to two girls."

Linda started laughing, almost dropping the phone, "Oh too good then. They have their hands full then! This means that she can never be a man again… she has all of your memories and they'll take over her."

"All my husband's little gang sex shit that I gave in with… gonna crave it like a skank." He laughed back, "But it gets better… your husband was overcome by Febe and she switched bodies with him. Now I think her idea was to march on over to wherever they are keeping Jordan and show off her new dick… but… guess what."

"What? Oh it can't get any better than that!" Linda squealed, "It's almost as good as when you sent me all of Mike's credit cards. Surprise me."

"Well, Febe is now your husband and you… you can have her as long as you want because I've got the ring right here." Mike laughed, "As a man I can't do shit with it… but without it… they are screwed."

"You fucking rule!" Linda yelled out, slapping her leg, "Play stupid and let them find out that… It's Monty and Jordan from now on. No more Mike and Febe. Oh… we need to be safe. Go directly to the post office and mail that ring to me."

"Consider it done." He laughed, "I'm out of town for the day anyhow."

1...345678