Queen Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-th-th-thank you, queen...could I...have one...m-"

Crack. I'm a bitch, I know.

"-MAAAUGH! Thank you!! Thank you!"

He was trembling, slumping over a little bit. I set the flogger down, and went back to the bag, getting out the plug and smothering it with lube. "You're welcome." I walked back over, and tapped the smaller plug to his anus, and immediately, he bent over. I slowly, gently started to screw it in, and he groaned low. It was just about as thick as the bumps on the vibrator. Once it was in, I reached over, and slowly, carefully undoing his bonds, and his skirt. I took the rope off his collar, but I left his collar on. He was my pet, after all. He rubbed his wrists softly, no longer fighting. I removed his blindfold, and he covered his eyes, then slowly uncovered them, the only light being the candles and the bits of sunlight coming from between the shades, so the light was probably not as hard to adjust to as he thought it'd be.

"Lay on your back." "Yes, your highness." He did, as I went back over to the bag, getting another condom, tossing it at him. He caught it, and hurridly opened it, pulling it on. I slowly undressed out of my glorious undergarments, letting him look at me. He didn't dare say anything, of course. I looked over to him, and then crawled onto the bed, getting real close to him, our mouths centimeters away. And he didn't move. I stayed there, smirking gently. "You're my bitch." "Yes I am." I laughed, and sat up, reaching up and untying my hair. I took the hair tie, and looped it around the base of his cock, maybe a little tightly. "We're going to fuck until I get off." I adjusted a little, squatting with my hands on his chest. I reached down, and aligned carefully, sliding onto him. I let out an exaggerated moan as he shuddered, his dick apparently horribly sensitive. I don't know how that'd happen.

"Ooooooo you're pathetic." I chuckled, and started sliding up and down, slowly but only for a little. I moved faster and faster on him, and he groaned loud to me. "Hah! Mmm...and you wanted to fuck me- unnh... with this tiny thing." I laughed, bouncing more and reaching down to frig my own clit. "You're kidding, right?" I gasped a little, looking at his face. He was gasping and moaning, of course, but his eyes looked vulnerable. I decided I'd rub salt in that wound, slowing down. "Jim...you're pathetic...I have to finger myself to get anything out of you...you've got a small dick, and I can tell you think with it...I haven't even gotten started with --my- pleasure...and you're moaning like a bitch." I hocked a little, and spit right on his cheek. "Why...am I doing this?"

He was panting hard, squirming. "Because...I'm your toy..." I laughed. "Damn right, you are...here we go..." I started fingering myself quickly, bouncing hard on his cock. He was moaning up at me, squirming and grabbing the sheets, obeying perfectly. I started to lose myself, closing my eyes and thinking about what I've done. I've demolished this boy. I've taken his masculinity, and assfucked it out of him, replacing it with me. Me, me, me...

It must've been at least ten or fifteen minutes before it started in. The warmth hit my gut, and started expanding. I looked down at him, and he looked almost unconscious. He must've cum at least once by now, but I hadn't felt the condom breaking, so everything's still fine. It's not like I cared anyways. He was still hard, and I was still going to cum. "Mmm...nnnh...AHH!" And then it hit. I contracted wildly, the squeezing on his raw cock making him shudder powerfully. And just like that, it was all over. I pulled off, and slumped a little, sitting beside him and laying down for a few seconds, before I sat up. "That was terrible. As soon as you can move, get a shower, and get out of my sight." He only gurgled at me, as I went to get my own shower.

I had won. I always win. A woman is capable of great things in modern society, and I am tremendous at achieving these great things. I had won, and he was my little bitch. My conquest. I truly was the queen, holding dominion over men and women alike. I can make him do anything I want now, like some subservient nation. And he, he will not be able to stand my absence. I have his name, and his phone number. I have his libido. I have his life. But now, above all things, I wish I had the tea he bought me. Oh well. To make an omelet, you have to fuck a man in the ass. Wait, that's wrong.

12