Queen of the Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wasn't it so arousing to see Perkins fuck me with his big, fat cock?" She teased, squeezing his little penis a bit harder. "You did see how big it was, didn't you sweetheart?"

"Yes!!" he breathily gasped.

"It is much bigger than yours, isn't it?" Charlotte tormented him.

"Yesssssssss." Charles hissed.

"Did you see how much Momma enjoyed how it filled her up and made her orgasm?"

The Momma comment along with the humiliation about his size and her quickening strokes had Charles on the brink. He made one last ditch effort to quell the continuation of his wife fucking another man, "But Harriet and Dorothy saw me and heard you. It was embarrassing."

"Ah did my little man not like being seen by the house niggers as he watched his wife get hammered by a real man? Hammered while he played with himself? You did play with yourself, didn't you, Sugar? You did come everywhere while standing at the door peeking into your study?" she tormented Charles. She could see his eyes rolling back in his head as he fanatically approached orgasm. She gave his prick a few quick strokes and that was all it took.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Charles yelled loudly. His orgasm consumed every inch of his being and his cock spewed every drop of the cum left in his balls all over his night shirt and his body under the bedding.

Charlotte didn't let up, she stoked and made him admit it out loud, "Yes what, Charles? Yes, you stroked your little penis as you watched me get fucked by a real man, with a real cock?'

"Yes, Yes, I stroked myself, yes I liked watching you get fucked by a real man. Yes, to all of it!!" He said, becoming limp on the bed as his orgasm drained his very being.

Charlotte pulled her hand out from under the covers, but not before wiping it clean on her husband's sleepwear. She kissed him on the forehead gently. Then lovingly, she whispered in his ear, "Thank you again my love, I knew you enjoyed it as much as I did, good night."

She excused herself from the bed and the bedroom to go have a nightcap. By the time she returned, Charles was fast asleep, snoring like a hibernating bear. She slid into the bed and cuddled up next to him. She did love him, and she was so grateful she had a man who could love her as he did. She had her mother in law to thank for that as well.

This arrangement continued for a few months, and Charlotte did agree that Charles couldn't be seen by the house staff watching his wife get fucked over and over. So, the two of them figured out a way that Charles could watch from the coat closet that was in the hall and backed up to the study. He drilled a small hole in the wall. They covered it up with a framed picture from their wedding. Charlotte would remove the picture when she had plans to fuck Perkins, and Charles would replace it the next morning as he cleaned up from the lovers' rendezvous. It was the perfect arrangement. She fucked Perkins in the study and Charles watched sitting on a small stool in the coat closet stroking himself to orgasm over and over.

However, after a while, Charlotte began to bore of Perkins. She wanted something new. She discussed it with Charles, and he balked at the idea of her adding another man. She of course, convinced him otherwise in her own special way. She began searching for a suitable addition, not a replacement. That addition hit her one day when she visited their store in Charleston. Charles had not sold his store when they had married, and he had moved to Cottonwood. It made a good profit, and he didn't want to give that up, so he had looked for someone to manage it. He had lucked out when one of his fellow merchants had to close his store because of dwindling sales. Charles offered George a job managing his store, and George gladly took it. George was one of the men Charlotte had been giving "perks for discounts" when her first husband was alive. She had enjoyed her exploits with him, so that day when she visited the store to pick up some things, she knew exactly who she would add first to her list. She told Charles, he reluctantly agreed, and George was invited for dinner two nights later.

After dinner, Charles excused himself to take care of a pressing matter in the slave quarters out back. When George offered to accompany him, Charlotte assured George that Charles and Perkins could handle the matter just fine. The two of them bid Charles adieu and moved to the parlor for an after-dinner brandy. It was not 10 minutes later that Charlotte had convinced George they should sneak away to Charles study and rekindle their past relationship. George only slightly balked at the idea, then eagerly agreed when Charlotte assured him Charles would be gone long enough for them to enjoy themselves.

Charlotte was riding George's cock hard in the reverse cowgirl position on the couch in his study when Charles made his way into the coat closet to watch. He had a great view of his wife's big tits bouncing up and down as George's long cock disappearing between his wife's spread legs. He watched with great enthusiasm as his wife again fucked another man, stroking his small hard cock the whole time.

This scenario was different than with Perkins. With George, Charlotte was in charge. She directed him how she wanted it, not like with Perkins where he was the one making the demands. Charles enjoyed the difference and was very aroused, but in a different way. George was definitely bigger than Charles in the cock department, but he was not as large as Perkins. He watched as his wife got fucked several different ways. There was no cock sucking like there always was with Perkins, but it was just as hot to watch this version of his wife as well.

"Oh Georgie, I have missed youuuuuuuu" Charlotte moaned as she slowly lifted her ass up and down on his long, thinner than Perkins' cock. "Have you missed your Charlotte Belle?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Yessss." George muttered. "I have missed this so much."

"What have you missed?" She queried, speeding up her rhythms now.

"This pussy, gawd I have missed this pussy, Charlotte. And, these tits!" he replied, reaching around her to take two handfuls of her unencumbered breasts.

Charlotte leaned back giggling, grinding her ass into his pelvis as he mauled her lovely fun bags and relished the feel of her pussy engulfing his rigid fuck stick.

"Please don't make me wait this long again!" George begged.

Charlotte immediately stood up.

"Nooooooooo, please, put it back in!" George begged.

Charlotte sat down next to him on the couch, "Show me how much you have missed this pussy." She demanded, spreading her legs, and then her nether lips with her fingers.

George didn't have to be told twice. He quickly got off the couch and knelt between her legs on the floor. He dove face first into her soaked Venus; licking and sucking and slurping for all he was worth.

Charlotte squealed with delight as she grabbed her boobs, squeezing them together and pinching her nipples. "So eager Georgie, you do know how to please a lady with your tongue."

Charles watched intently and took note of how George was doing it, as he felt he never pleased his wife correctly when he ate her pussy either. He looked on with great delight. It turned him on very much when his wife played with her tits. He was mesmerized by her big round mounds. They were his kryptonite.

After a while like this, Charlotte instructed George to lie on his back on the rug and she mounted him. Always in charge with this one Charles noted. He watched as Charlotte rocked back and forth slowly,

"Mmmmmm, Georgie your cock is sooooooo nice. It reaches places Charles never could."

This excited George and he reached up to play with her breast again, taking one in each hand and fondling them to Charlotte's great delight. "Charlotte, I love your breasts. They are perfect." He told her.

"Oh, George you are tooooo kind, Darlin'" she said as she began to rock faster. "Mmmmmmm, and I love your long hard cock."

Charles watched as his wife fucked George for about another half hour in several more positions, coming a couple times. Charlotte was always in control of the whole session. They were in the missionary position on the same rug when George began to speed up, warning Charlotte of his pending orgasm.

"That's it, baby, come for me." Charlotte coaxed him. Put that load right her for me." She told him, rubbing her bare belly.

George was frantically fucking her now, and Charles was frantically masturbating in the closet along with him. Finally, George burst, depositing his load onto Charlotte's belly, pubic hair and pussy.

When they were done, Charlotte shooed George to his guest room for the night bidding him farewell and a safe ride back to Charleston in the morning. She made it appear that she was sure Charles would be back to the house soon, and they didn't want to get caught.

Once Charles was sure George was upstairs, he made a big, loud production of coming back to the house. He went upstairs to the guest room and bid George a good night and a safe trip as well. Then he retired to his bedroom where his wife was reading in bed. He changed into his night clothes, crawled up on the bed and kissed his wife full on the lips. Charlotte knew what that kiss meant.

"Not tonight, Sweetie." She quipped.

"Please my love?" He asked.

"Didn't you take care of yourself in the closet while you watched?"

"No, I wanted to make love to you."

"Baby, I'm really sore down there, after George." She told him, even though she really wasn't.

Charles persisted, kissing down her neck and chest. Pulling the covers away from where they rested on her hips, he told her, "I can kiss it and make it better."

She was a bit surprised he was willing to do that after she had just had sex with George. "But Sugar, Momma is a mess down there. I haven't cleaned." She teased, changing her tune. Charlotte knew it would be easier to give in and feed his desire, therefore making him pop off in no time, rather than fight it. His willingness to do that and this new level of submission, kind of turned her on.

Charles had the covers all the way down now and he was sliding up her night gown. Charlotte spread her legs invitingly, "Ok, if you insist."

He licked her for quite some time, trying to duplicate what George had done earlier. He even caused her to have a small orgasm, delighting him, and feeding his fragile ego a bit. When he couldn't wait anymore, he came up and positioned himself between her legs in the missionary style. He slowly slid himself into her very wet pussy. Her wetness and his size made for almost no resistance. He began to move his hips slowly and deeply as he stared deeply into Charlotte's eyes. Charlotte could see his desire, but on the other hand, she also detected he had something on his mind. She affectionately put her hands on his cheeks, stared directly at him and asked, "What is it Charles?"

He turned red with embarrassment, but scrounged up the courage to ask, "What is it like, you know, with him? How does it feel? Do you enjoy him...is he good?"

Charlotte was a bit surprised by the question, but oh so delighted with this even deeper level of submission. She immediately became more dominant, not sadistic dominant, more of a caring dominant. "Oh Muffin, you want to know what George's cock feels like inside Momma?"

Charles nodded his head.

"You want to know if I like it?"

Again, he nodded.

"Is this really what you want to know, Sugar?"

Still with the nodding.

"Or, are you really trying to ask something else?"

Charles stop nodding and looked at her puzzledly.

"Momma thinks you are really asking if it's better than you. Is this what you really want to know, my little Chucky"

Charles turned an even deeper shade of red now. He again looked her in the face and nodded, this time vigorously.

"Tell me Sugar, Tell Momma what you really want to know." She tortured him.

His cock was so hard, he could barely stand it, "I want to know if he is better than me?"

"Who Darlin'? Is who better than you?"

"George, my love, Is George better than me?" Charles asked.

Charlotte got an evil glint in her eye, "Oh Charles, honey, there really is no comparison. George is sooo much better than you. He makes me feel like a real woman. His nice long cock slides so much deeper than yours ever could, and he knows..."

Before she could even finish the sentence, Charles came and came hard, thrusting deeply and slowly, reveling in the orgasm that enveloped his body. Charlotte gave him a big smile as he emptied his balls into her very ripe pussy. Finished, Charles rolled off her and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"I love you Charlotte."

Charlotte rolled over toward him and kissed him on the forehead, as always, "I love you too Charles. George may be better than you in the sack, hun, but it is you I truly adore, my love."

From that point on, Charles submissive nature and Charlotte's domination of him in the bedroom increased exponentially. In addition to Perkins and George, Charlotte added several more men to her list of bulls. There was a politician they had to the house one evening to discuss a donation to his campaign. There was a cousin of Charles who had visited for a week, and there were a couple of her old merchant friends from Charleston who each came for dinner one night. But the one that really gave Charlotte complete control, and put Charles in his place was Abraham the field slave.

One day Charlotte caught Abraham and Harriet in the barn going at it. She watched for several minutes. She was mesmerized. Harriet was bent over some bales of hay and Abraham was pounding her from behind. The raw animalism of their fucking was captivating. He grunted, she moaned, he fucked, and she fucked back. She had never seen anything like it. It was raw and primal and so fucking arousing. Then Abraham pulled all the way out and Charlotte was astounded by the size of his fuck stick. It made Perkins' cock look like Charles' in comparison. She let out a gasp and startled them. They immediately began apologizing profusely as Harriet pulled her dress down and Abraham reached for his pants and covered his privates.

"Get your ass back to the house! I will deal with you later." She told Harriet.

"Yes, Miss Charlotte, I'm so sorry." She apologized again as she rushed back up toward the house.

Abraham also tried to apologize again and began to step his pants.

"Stop!" Charlotte demanded. "You leave those pants right where they are and stand up."

Abraham did as he was told, leaving his pants lying at his feet, he stood up. Charlotte just stared at him, well at his cock at least. It was so big. Not only long, it was thick as well. She couldn't believe its size. Then there was the color, black as coal. It was obscene. Harriet's juices were coating it and Charlotte couldn't believe how fucking powerful it looked. The veins popped out and she instantly tried to imagine how much those would stimulate her pussy should that cock slide inside her. She approached Abraham slowly. Something just took control of her; her lust, her pussy, or just her curiosity. Whatever it was, Charlotte couldn't stop herself. She stood right in front of Abraham, so close her big breasts her touching him. She reached down and grabbed his still hard cock. She began to slowly stroke it as she looked up at him.

"You like fucking Harriet with this big fucking cock, nigger?" She asked him.

Abraham would not look at her, he just stared over her head and remained silent. He was sure he was going to be in big trouble.

"I asked you a question, Abraham, is it?" She said.

"Yes Ma'am" he replied nervously

"Yes, you like fucking Harriet, or yes it's Abraham?" Charlotte prodded.

"Yes, Ma'am, it's Abraham, Ma'am."

"So, you don't like fucking Harriet, Abraham?" She teased.

"Y-y-yes, Ma'am, recon' I do." He again replied with trepidation in his voice. Although, the fact that the lady of the manner was stroking his cock as she grilled him, made him wonder what her motives were.

"I thought so, it sure looked like you were enjoying it Abraham, and that little black slut looked like she was enjoying it just as much as you."

"Yes Ma'am." Abraham still would not look at her.

"Would you like to fuck me with this big fuckin' nigger cock, Abraham?"

"Lord, No, Miss Charlotte, I would never..." He assured her.

Getting caught fucking a white woman was a hangin' offense.

"Reeeeeeeally Abraham? You wouldn't like to slide this big fat fucker inside my nice tight white pussy?" She cut him off, stroking and squeezing him a little harder.

"No, Miss Charlotte, never." He was sure she was trying to get him to say something she could use to have Perkins punish him.

"I don't believe you Abraham. Look at me!" She demanded.

"Ma'am?" he said looking down at her finally.

"I don't believe you wouldn't want to fuck me with this magnificent black pole." She teased him.

"Miss Charlotte, really, Ma'am, I would never..."

"Not even if I did this?" She cut him off again, dropping to her knees and sliding Abraham's throbbing cock into her mouth.

Abraham couldn't believe his eyes. Here was the Mistress of the house kneeling in front of him sucking his cock.

From that point, there was no more dialog. They both forgot their standings in society and instinct took over. Charlotte sucked his cock for several more minutes and had him so fucking turned on that Abraham made the mistake of taking charge. He pulled her up by her armpits and flipped her over the hay bales, like he had done with Harriet, and tried to fuck her.

"What do you think you're doing?" She snapped. "I am no nigger slut like Harriet that you can treat like a whore. I am a lady, and I will be treated like a lady." She told him.

The dichotomy of that statement was absurd. She was acting like a complete whore, but she would not have a nigger slave manhandling her. Of course, three minutes later, he would be doing exactly that, but Charlotte felt she was setting a precedent, that he would only fuck her when she wanted him to fuck her and how she wanted him to fuck her. She stood up, lied down on the hay, on her back, pulled her dress up and spread her legs.

"Now, you may fuck me." She told her slave.

Abraham wasted no time, moving between her legs and plunged his cock into her dripping, sweltering pussy. Charlotte screamed her approval as the monster cock stretched her pussy to capacity. She immediately covered her mouth to keep from being discovered. Abraham hammered her needy cunt for several minutes, before Charlotte ordered him to stop and she stood, bent over the hay, and flipped her dress up.

"Fuck me like you did that filthy coon slut earlier!" she demanded.

Abraham did exactly that. He grabbed Charlotte's hips and drove his black pipe deep inside her. Within seconds, he was fucking her with abandon.

Charlotte knew how Harriet felt now, and soon she was fucking back against Abraham's thrusts, just like Harriet; moaning, and groaning just like Harriet. Begging for more, with each of her movements, if not with her mouth. She came twice in a very short time, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming. Abraham fucked her like this for several more minutes before Charlotte could tell he was about to cum and ordered him to unload on the ground. When he was done, Charlotte composed herself and left without another word. She walked back to the main house where she cleaned herself up before punishing Harriet for being such a slut, by bending her over the butcher's block in the kitchen and giving her 20 lashes with her husband's belt.

Charlotte immediately convinced Charles to make Abraham a domestic, keeping the reason why to herself for now. It did not take long from there for her to have Charles "catch" her and Abraham in their bedroom going at it. He obviously was very upset that his wife would allow a slave to do that, but after Abraham had finished, she used her cunning dominance to convince Charles as she fucked him slowly, letting him fondle her lovely breasts, that it was just another cock, no matter what color it was. As his cock erupted inside Charlotte's well used, well stretched pussy Charles agreed with his wife. Since then it had happened several more times, each time Charlotte became more and more sadistic about it, and Charles more and more aroused.