Quickie On The Dock

Story Info
A mature lady lets him fuck her on a campground dock.
3.2k words
4.42
66.8k
43
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't the thinnest or youngest woman at the campground that weekend, but she was still sexy. Dangling her legs off the edge of the dock at the boat launch, she spent a lot of time staring out at the boats on the lake. She was waiting for one of them to return.

With my sunglasses on, she couldn't tell how intently I was studying her. I feigned casual disinterest while deliberately keeping my inner tube float oriented so that she was in my field of view. Even though my legs and butt were half submerged in the lake, the oppressive afternoon temperatures had lulled me into a lazy slowness. All day long, the sun and heat had been remarkably intense, and nearly everyone at the campground had retreated into their air-conditioned RVs or been drawn down to the shore to enjoy the cool clear water.

The woman on the dock was the one that my gaze kept returning to, even though she was wearing a one-piece swimsuit and several teenage girls nearby had two-piece bikinis on. They were much younger and firmer than her; somehow that made what they wore seem less remarkable. Despite showing more skin, they were wearing exactly what society dictated. The appearance of this mature woman, however, seemed subtly subversive.

Even though her one-piece tank suit was most likely a 1X size, it was cut very daringly. The rear of the suit adequately covered her butt cheeks, but was otherwise mostly backless. The leg openings were cut very high on the sides and front, all the way up to her waist, leaving her tanned hip bones uncovered. That style isn't the current fashion, but it looked good on her. The neckline was scooped low and wide, exposing a good portion of her chest, which was equally bronze. She wore the shoulder straps very wide on her shoulders, almost ready to slide off the curves of her upper arms. She sat casually leaning forward, supporting herself by locking her elbows while holding onto the edge of the dock. In that position, the fabric of her swimsuit lost its stretch and hung limply away from the front of her body. The low scoop neck left a whole lot of her bust on display. From my vantage point slightly below her in the water, I wasn't able to glimpse her nipples, but I guessed that anyone standing on the dock would have an unhindered downblouse view of her tits. And yet, in the twenty minutes I'd been watching her, she never once adjusted her suit to better cover herself. The longer I stared, the more I picked up a brazen, risqué vibe from her.

Hunched over the way she was, I could see a slight belly crease inside the loose leg openings. Her deeply tanned face was just starting to show tiny wrinkles next to her eyes, but her cheeks and neck were smooth, tight and elegant. She had chestnut hair, streaked with artificial blonde highlights, which despite obviously coming from a salon were still very becoming. She wore her hair up, haphazardly balled up on the back of her head and kept in place with a large hair clip, so the faint breezes off the lake could reach the back of her long, gracefully curved neck. The wind and humidity had wilted her hairdo, however, and small wisps of hair hung loose, framing her face. A couple of longer, thicker sections of hair were plastered to her shoulders, the ends wet with lake water. She'd applied lipstick before coming down to the shore, but like her hair, the long hot day outdoors had taken its toll on it. The slight hint of crimson that remained on her full, lush lips combined with dramatically large gold hoop earrings that nearly touched her shoulders and an ostentatiously large diamond solitaire on her left hand to give her a distinct aura of glamour. Based on her appearance, most casual observers would surmise that she was in her late forties, but any guess from a hard-lived 39 to a well-preserved 55 would be reasonable. Despite the onset of middle age, it was clear that she had been an absolute knockout in her youth, and had grown accustomed to thinking of herself as sexy. Staring at her, I thought the overall package was still sexy as all hell.

A woman in a tank top and shorts came from the campground, walking toward the boat launch ramp and the swimming area next to it. "C'mon, kids!" she hollered. "Time to come in. You all need to eat and get showered before we go to the movie." I watched the two bikini-wearing teenagers and their younger siblings gather their things and hike off toward the campground. Only the woman on the dock and I remained at the shore.

"How long until sunset?" she asked out of the blue.

I glanced to the west. We were already in the shade of the evergreens on shore, and the lengthening shadows of the tall pines were stretching out far into the lake. "A half hour or so," I guessed, still scanning the horizon. "Maybe forty minutes at most."

When I looked back at her, I was surprised to see one strap of her suit had dropped off her shoulder. I wondered if she knew it had fallen.

"He needs to get that jet-ski off the water by sundown," she said quietly to herself, staring out at the lake. Without saying anything more, making no eye contact with me, she reached up and slipped the swimsuit strap off her other shoulder. The front of the suit dropped low enough that I could see a tantalizingly thin crescent of one large, dark areola. Tiny drops of sweat and lakewater that had been trapped inside her suit clung to her skin. Only the stiffness of the bra cups sewn into her swimsuit kept it from slipping down to her waist and exposing her tits completely. While I knew that she was deliberately giving me a show, I tried not to react and simply kept staring at the way her suit was partially, precariously shielding her breasts. My cock began to tingle, then stiffen.

After a few minutes, she sat up straight, arched her back and tried to stretch her arms out to the sides. The straps of her suit dangling at her elbows prevented it, so she nonchalantly slipped her arms out of the suit and tried again. As she stretched, her nipples came into view. She then unabashedly raised her arms over her head in a graceful arc, allowing the top of her swimsuit to drop all the way to her waist. I could now see her globes in their entirety. They were perhaps slightly larger than average in size, and without the swimsuit to support them they hung slightly low on her chest. The dark-brown nipples pointed downward a bit, but they were thick and stiff, surrounded by prominent areolas. They were, in short, much like the tits of countless other mature, naturally-endowed women. What I found so sexy was that they were suntanned down slightly past the tops of her areolas, nearly to her nipples. Only the very bottom curves of her breasts were without any tan at all. Those tanlines bore mute testimony to many hours spent outdoors in extremely low-cut tops and swimsuits that drew attention to her assets. Anybody could tell she enjoyed showing off her endowments. As I dwelled on that incredibly sexy thought, my cock was standing fully erect inside my swim trunks. Thankfully, it wasn't clearly apparent due to the way I sat scrunched into the inner tube.

"If you're going to hit on me, now would be the time," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Excuse me?" I blurted out in surprise.

"You've been ogling me all afternoon. We're the only two people here now. He'll have to come in off the water soon, and as soon as he gets back to the dock, he'll want to head to the campground for dinner. If you're going to make a move on me, you need to make it now."

"What did you have in mind?"

"The same thing that's on your mind — sex."

"Sex?" I echoed back stupidly.

"Don't you want to nail me? Or did I get our signals crossed? You've been watching me very intently; I assumed you were getting turned on by what you saw."

So much for my stealthy methods of observation. "Yeah, I was. I mean, I am," I stammered. "Yeah, definitely."

"Well, then..." she began pinching her nipples with her left hand and slid the other over her spandex-covered crotch as she gave me a slightly wicked grin. "...What's stopping us?"

"What, right now?"

"Why not? Just a bit of naughty fun."

"Are you really that slutty?" I asked.

"Slutty enough to let you come over here right now and stick your cock inside me? Oh yeah, you bet I am."

"Wow, right here?" I asked incredulously. "We'll get busted for sure."

"I like being a little risqué. Or a LOT risqué. It turns me on." She spread her legs apart and pulled the crotch of her swimsuit aside. She wasn't totally shaved, but her pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a narrow strip no wider than her pussy lips. The high-cut swimsuit demanded it. Two fingers found her button. "C'mon, nobody's watching." She started moving her clit in small circles while her other hand went back to teasing one titty, then the other. I simply stared back at her, slack-jawed.

"Well, get over here!" she protested playfully, smiling a coy smirk that melted my resolve and further hardened my dick. I glanced around the shoreline. She was technically correct; there was no one directly in view. But I could clearly hear the sound of radios, shouting kids and conversing voices from the campground. There were plenty of people in close proximity, and anybody who might want to swim or launch a boat could show up without warning. But watching her on the dock with her swimsuit half off, openly pleasuring herself, suddenly made me much more horny than scared. I decided that I didn't care what happened. A beautiful woman was offering me her pussy; there could only be one response. I pushed myself off the innertube into the waist-deep water and waded over toward the dock.

"Your cock looks really hard. Is it?" she asked as I grew closer.

"Hell yes, it's so hard it's aching."

"Pull down your trunks. I'm almost ready for you." She spread her pussy lips apart with her left hand, then slid two fingers inside. Her right hand was still diddling her clit, even more frantically than before.

"That's it? Just stick it in and fuck? No foreplay? No making out?"

"We don't have time for that. Besides, romance might be nice some of the time, but a girl doesn't always want a long seduction. Right now I'm wet, I'm horny, and I just want the excitement of a hard cock inside me." She positioned herself flat on her back with her ass hanging off the edge of the dock slightly. I pulled my swim trunks down past my crotch. Stepping between her legs, I grabbed her ankles and spread them apart as wide as I could. Where she'd been sitting was just the right distance out on the dock for her pussy to be level with my cock as I stood in the water. Had she planned that on purpose, I wondered?

As I brought my hips close to her pelvis, she sat up enough to grab my stiff member and rub my moistened cockhead around her lips. They were already surprisingly well lubricated.

"You're wet," I said.

"Being a bad girl gets me hot," she replied with a devilishly sexy smirk.

I took one last glance around before sticking it into her. My throbbing cock slipped inside her easily. Damn, she really was wet. She cooed and smiled and lay back again. I felt her tense her pelvic muscles and the hot, smooth walls of her tunnel pressed tightly against my shaft.

"Oh, you got nice equipment, Mister. That feels wonderful."

"Funny," I said, "That's exactly what I was thinking."

We enjoyed the sensation of several long, luxurious strokes as I slowly, deliberately slid in and out of her. Suddenly, a diesel pickup roared to life somewhere alarmingly close in the trees. I froze.

"Aww, don't stop! C'mon now, fuck me!" she said. She stared deep into my eyes. "I want to cum with your dick inside me. Fuck me 'til I cum."

Nervously looking around again, I decided not to waste time. I began humping her pussy quickly and rhythmically. She began a string of dirty comments, almost grunted between deep heaving breaths. "Can you believe what we're doing, right out here in the open? I'm such a slut. I can't help it; a hard cock feels so good in my pussy. Give it to me. Push that thing all the way in."

Since she enjoyed talking dirty while she fucked, I decided to play along. "You feel so good. Your tight cunt feels so good wrapped around my shaft like that. Can you feel every inch of my naked cock inside you? It's all the way up inside you."

"Yes, I love it! I love getting fucked deep by a hard cock."

"You're acting like such a slut."

"Yes, yes, I'm so slutty." She squirmed around, tugging on her nipples. The hot talk was getting her more and more turned on. "Ohhh. Ohhh. That's so good. I always want sex — everywhere, all the time. I love having a man inside me so much."

"You really do want this all the time, don't you? I bet were thinking about how to get fucked ever since you picked out that sexy swimsuit to wear today."

With every thrust, my legs churned the surface of the lake I was standing in, splashing cool water up onto my ballsack and her ass as they slapped against each other. Her fingers went back on her clit. She was moaning and starting to buck. "Oh, god, I love fucking!" she yelled a little too loud for my comfort. I felt her hips rise up, then stiffen. I instinctively pushed myself all the way in, so that my cock was pressing against her cervix. She kept swirling her fingers around her button for a few more seconds until she orgasmed with a high-pitched squeal, clamping down on my dick and releasing an explosion of spasms that ripped through her torso. As they subsided, I started pumping in and out of her slit again.

Feeling myself penetrate her, seeing the pretty expression of rapture on her face as I slammed my cock into her, staring at those jiggling, dark-nippled tits with those sexy tanlines, watching her unashamedly rub her clit under the cloudless blue sky, I was in heaven. But I was also so damn nervous that a park ranger or some prudish soccer mom would show up at any moment. The thought was keeping me from letting go and cumming. I worried, what if some innocent young buck sees us? I recalled the first time I saw a man and a woman screwing, how exciting that was. He'd sure learn something. Or maybe those girls in the little bikinis will come back and want to watch...

As I considered the way I was fucking this beautiful, confident woman completely out in the open, imagining various scenarios of how we might get caught, the danger stopped being an impediment and began to heighten my arousal. My swim trunks kept slipping lower and lower down my thighs. My bare ass was totally exposed to whoever might look in our direction, but it felt so good I didn't care. Fuck it, world! I thought to myself. I'm gonna be just like this slut, having sex anywhere, anytime I please! I don't give a damn who sees my hard cock in this sweet pussy. Let them stare, They'll just be envious that I'm the one fucking this sexy, brazen MILF..."

I suddenly felt a surge of pressure at the root of my shaft. "I'm gonna cum," I mumbled.

"Pull out and let me see. Shoot it all over my sexy pussy."

I took a couple more strokes, but I couldn't last any longer. I had to clamp my muscles tight to prevent my jizz from shooting inside her. I had just enough time to pull out and grab my shaft before my cum shot all over her, leaving ribbons of white semen crisscrossing her tangled swimsuit and pussy hair.

Once my penis stopped spasming and my orgasm subsided, I paused only for a moment or two to drink in my view of the half-naked MILF that had just provided me with so much pleasure. Then, all at once, I had an overwhelming impulse to get us both covered up. This had been such a perfect sexual fantasy come true, I didn't want it ruined by some disastrous turn at the very last moment. I knew I would remember this forever; I preferred it be as "the day I got that awesome quickie at the lake," instead of "the day I got arrested for public lewdness." I reached down to pull up my swim trunks, then stepped away from her.

She sat up and slid off the dock into the lake with much less urgency than me. She reached below the surface and rinsed my semen and her fluids off of her crotch. "I don't want to give him any hints about what I've been up to," she said with a wink. She waded around a bit with her swimsuit still at her waist, her uncovered tits swaying as she moved.

"I have to come up with something for dinner," she said casually while splashing water onto her bare chest and shoulders to cool her overheated body. The sudden shift from raw lust to everyday small talk was jarring, but not objectionable. It simply demonstrated how amazing our unexpected sexual interlude had been.

"What about grilling something outside?" I suggested. "It should be a perfect evening."

"Yes, that would be good. I'll have to defrost the chicken breasts..."

As if on cue, a jet-ski rounded the point at full speed, headed directly towards the boat launch. She quickly spun around toward shore to hide her bare tits from the approaching craft. As the driver slowed just outside the no-wake zone, she slipped her arms through the straps and lifted her suit back into position. Once she'd adjusted her tits inside the suit a bit, she turned around with a grin on her face. "I told you we'd get away with it," she said quietly.

She turned her attention away from me as the jet-ski came to a stop at the dock. "Have a good ride, sweetie?" she asked as soon as the engine died.

"Yeah, great," the muscular, tanned young driver replied as he stepped off the craft onto the dock.

"Are you hungry?"

"Starved."

"I was thinking we'd put some chicken on the grill."

"Sounds great, Mom." He turned toward me. "Hey Dad, I found some slalom buoys set up in one of the coves over by the dam. You should have come out with me."

"Aw, that sounds great, Son...but your mother and I had a fine time hanging out here." I noticed the grin on her face and gave her a knowing wink.