Quid Nunc Secundus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers

"oohhh damn......damn, damn....ooh Billy oohh....." Keeping my tongue on her clit I Slowly slid my index and middle finger into her clutching pussy. She was fairly tight but she seemed to relax as I sunk slowly past the first knuckle then to the second.

"UUUNNNNGGGG!" I held my fingers there for a second then started to drive them in and out her slowly while my tongue danced over her nub.

"Yeah...yeah....yeah" she chanted. Suddenly I pulled my fingers out of her and with no warning I sunk three fingers into her as my lips locked down hard and sucked her clit between them viciously.

"Oh GOD....OH GOD..OH GOD!!" She shrieked. Her legs tried to lock around me as she shook and screamed through her orgasm.

I pulled back from her; grabbed her shirt, wiped my face with it then stood up. A heaving Amy looked up at me with a lustful hungry look.

"No one's ever done that to me before."

"Next time I'll do it properly." I half snarled Amy gave me a confused look before I continued.

"You on the pill or do I need a rubber?"

"I'm on the pill." She said shyly Her mother's bed sat high on the box spring and combined with the pillow under her ass, her now slightly gaping hole was at almost the same height as my cock.

Amy craned her neck trying to see what I was doing. She cooed softly as I rubbed the head of my cock slowly up and down her moist slit, then slowly I wedged the tip between her puffy lips. Immediately she tensed and tried to close her legs even though I hadn't penetrated her velvet fold. I placed my hands on knees and pushed them apart, then smiling at Amy I softly said.

"Relax...take a deep breath" Amy nodded, relaxed a bit then as she started to inhale I popped just the head into her.

"Ung" she gasped without pulling away. I looked at her and smiled without moving so that she could adjust to it. After a moment I let go of her legs and placed my hands to the side of her torso. I slid my hands slowly up then down her sides avoiding her breasts at first.

"oooohhhhh..." She moaned. At that moment her whole body relaxed and another half inch disappeared effortlessly into her. My finger began to lightly trace the outline of her round breasts that rose subtly from her chest. She continued to moan and shifted her hips slightly forward taking another half inch of my stalk. I spread my fingers over her breasts careful not to touch her swollen nipples and sunk them into her flesh. Amy's eyes closed and a hushed "mmmmmmmm" escaped her lips. I leaned slightly forward sinking in another inch. Amy showed no signs of distress, so I began to take short two inch strokes in and out of the constricting pussy.

"unggg....unggg...ungg....unggg." Was the only sound Amy made as I continued to saw in and out of her tight hole. Every fifth or sixth stroke I would slide a little deeper causing her to moan deeper and lift her pelvis a little. After a few minutes two thirds of my length had sunk into her and I sensed that she could take no more. Her clit was a barely visible lump concealed in a tiny cleft. I licked the tip of my index finger and barely let it touch her sensitive nub with a circular motion.

"OOOhhhh YEEAAAHH..YEAH....YEAH...YEAH..." She began screaming at what seemed to be the top of her lungs while writhing her torso side to side. I kept stroking it as lightly and gently as I could for another 30 or 45 seconds before she cried out

"oh god...OH GOD...OH.......FUCK" She then pulled herself off my dick arched her back and gasped silently for 30 seconds before collaspsing on her back panting.

After a moment or two I asked smiling

"'How you doing?" She looked up at me wide eyed. "I've never cum like that before, you know with a guy in me. God that was intense." She announced. Climbing onto the bed I knelt next to her and she grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

"I can't believe that you haven't cum yet." she said

"Not even close girl." I said as I started to roll on to her. An evil little smile crossed Amy's face and she sat up.

"Can I be on top?"

Without answering I rolled onto my back. Amy straddled my waist and positioned herself directly over my cock. I put my hands on her hips to help steady her, leaning slightly forward she gripped my shaft and maneuvered it into her very slick crease. Even after our first go around she was still very tight, but she managed to slide halfway down it before pausing.

"Beth was right you're huge." She gasped.

"No, I'm just adequately endowed but thanks anyway." I replied before lifting my head up and flicking a nipple with the tip of my tongue.

"OOoooh" she cooed before she started to gently bob up and down my cock. I lay back and watched Amy bounce up and down sliding on all but two inches of my dick. Her eyes were squinted shut, her tits swaying slightly side to side, she leaned forward bracing herself with one hand against my chest and the other furiously rubbing her soaked twat. After a few minutes of this she started to cry out:

"So good..so good...yeah oh yeah.....god .....oh..god.." I felt her cunt clutch my shaft like a vice, she pulled her hand away and collapsed forward making squeaking noises. I grabbed her waist and propped her up into a kneeling position and began to thrust into her quivering pussy. She just whimpered while I kept pummeling into her as her she began to quiver and shake through multiple orgasms. After a minute or two she stopped gasping and moaning and sat on me pinning my hips against the bed and just stared at me wide eyed. By this point the pulsing constriction of her tightness, her writhing body on top of me and her moans were too much for me.

"I want you to make me cum." I announced. Obligingly she lifted herself off and knelt next to me, with both hands she grabbed my shaft and began to frantically jack me off. Unsatisfied by this I growled at her;

"Suck it." She gave me a reluctant look, which I returned with a menacing glare. Then with a little hesitation she lowered her mouth over my crown and began sliding her lips up and down the top four inches of my shaft while her hands stroke the lower portion in unison.

"Yeah girl, that's it. Harder oh that's nice." I said placing my hand on the back of her head. Silently I enjoyed the sensation of this young woman's oral skills, she was not quite the cock sucker Beth was but better than average. I could feel my balls tighten, and the cum begin to rise. Giving Amy no warning, I thrust my cock another inch sinking it into her throat. She gagged and tried to pull away, but my hand held her head in place.

"Swallow...Don't fight it...fuck here it comes...swallow.....uuuuuunnnnnnnggggg!" I grunted. At first she gagged and made a gurgling noise, but then began to swallow as I lifted my hips slightly with each spurt. After thirty seconds I was finished but I still held her in place until I felt her take one more gulp. Releasing her she pulled her mouth off of me and shot me an angry glare. "Get over it. I just gave you the best fucking you've ever had. Now lick me clean." Amy pouted and a forlorn look came over her face before she lowered it and began to clean me up. Once she finished I sat up, pulled her to me and kissed her hard sinking my tongue into her cum lined mouth. Pulling away from her I looked her in the eye and announced.

"mmmmm...mmmmmmm...tasty" Then I pushed on her back and went down on her until she came again, which more than appeased her.

As we dressed Amy was almost manic and was quite chatty.

"You know you're the first guy who's cum in my mouth." She announced. Somewhat sarcastically, though Amy didn't pick up on it, I replied:

"Think of it as a reward for giving such good head."

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I'm not going to do it for everybody."

"You'll do it for me right?" I asked jokingly

"Of course and you'll uh go down on me?" I smiled at her in response then kissed her on the forehead.

Friday night Amy was off but Beth gave me a ride home again. She was having her monthly visitor but she still came in for a drink or two and some smoke before she gave me an awesome blowjob. Damn that woman had talent. She left around two and I went to sleep. Around six I woke up with a sense of anticipation. I won't lie, I had thought about Kate during the week, but the reality of life made those thoughts fleeting. So, to get rid of some of my angst I ran up to campus and worked out before coming home, showering and heading to the 'Werks'. By that point I thought I had convinced myself that I wouldn't see Kate. Of course my self denial became evident when I was disappointed not to see her there. I found myself looking up at the door every time someone entered, hoping it was her. By 8:50 I resigned myself to the fact that the week before was just a random meeting and that she would be nothing more than a comforting memory. I began to do some serious studying, my concentration was so deep that I didn't even notice her until she said my name and asked if she could sit with me again. I was unnerved by how happy I was to see her.

Kate looked great; she had blonde collar length hair that framed a very pretty face that needed little makeup, brown eyes, was fairly tall (5'9) and had a very athletic and toned body that was well proportioned (her breasts were relatively small). She smiled broadly at me when she sat down, as we began to chat she seemed a bit weary and slightly sad. The more we talked, the more her mood and demeanor brightened. I remember her asking about my coursework and my "attachment status". I found out that she worked part time as an auditor for a couple of medical practices and was surprised when she told me that she was forty two years old (I had thought that she was in her early thirties). She also mentioned that she had been married for fifteen years, but when she spoke of her marriage her voice and mood changed slightly. Again the two and a half hours we spent together flew by.

As we parted I was very aware that I was attracted to Kate both physically and intellectually. Talking with her was very easy and she stretched my intellect. I sensed that she might be attracted to me and even though she shared little about her relationship with her husband I had the impression that her marriage was based more on convenience than passion. I knew all too well that I had to watch myself with her, and that I had to be careful not fall for her or to lead her on.

The rest of my day was rather mundane, I just studied until it was time to head to work at four. The shift itself wasn't bad, Amy was on and occasionally she would shoot me a glance or make a somewhat inappropriate comment when no else was around, but I also realized that she was not the gossip that Beth was. There is something to be said for a person who knows how to keep their mouth shut. It was a decent night; busy but not crushed, I pulled in about a $150 in tips. After we stopped serving food at ten the crowd started to thin. By 11:30 there were so few people left that I could start breaking down the bar. By 12:45 we were closing. I had just handed Siobhan the cash box so she could put it in the safe when Amy showed up at the bar.

"Ready?" she asked. It took me a second to realize that Amy was offering me a ride.

"Sure." I said and we headed out. Pulling out of the parking lot Amy announced

"My mom is Nantucket for the weekend with her friends." She gave me a suggestive glance.

"So you're all alone in that big dark house?"

"Maybe someone should keep me company?" she said coyly. I said nothing and just placed my left hand on her leg and began to lightly caress her inner thigh.

"mmmmmm..." Amy groaned. With my other hand I fished a tape of a cd the hostess, Patricia, had made for me.

"What's that?" Amy asked

"A tape of a Nine Inch Nails CD that Trish made me."

"Morticia?" She replied snidely before continuing.

"She is sooo weird."

"Why do say that?" I asked.

"She's not very friendly, she is kind of creepy looking and what's up with only wearing black?"

I laughed in response, Amy did have a point. Trish (Patricia) and I had both been at the "Circle" for two years and she also worked as a social worker at a city hospital. Today she would be considered "Goth" but back then it was called the "industrial" scene. Trish was dry and sarcastic, not to mention distant and even a bit cold. She was 5'8, incredibly thin (she was FLAT as a board and had no ass) maybe 110 pounds, sported dyed shoulder length hair that varied from one dark tone to another depending on the week and her skin was very fair, almost translucent. She wore no makeup with the exception of dark lipstick and eyeliner, which accentuated her already gaunt features. Most of the other waitresses did not like her and called her Morticia behind her back (she did have a tendency to wear black). I liked her; she was my intellectual equal, shared a similar (not exact) eclectic taste for music and movies and had the same sense of dark humor as I.

I moved my hand up her thigh slightly and gripped it.

"You have a point, it takes a while to get to know her." I said. Amy squirmed and shifted her legs apart as my hand traveled farther up her leg.

"I'm not sure that I want to know her better. Beth thinks that she's a lesbian."

"I don't know about that" I said dismissively as I brought my hand to her crotch and pushed it into her jeans.

"unnngggg...Billy you're making hard to drive." She gasped.

"I'm so sorry Amy." I said sarcastically as I firmly rubbed her pussy through her jeans with three fingers.

"Jesus...Billy." She sighed through gritted teeth.

The rest of the ride was relatively uneventful, from my point of view. I continued to try to distract Amy by grinding my fingers through her pants against her moistening cunt. At a stop light I leaned over and started to suck a nipple through her shirt and bra while still rubbing her. All poor Amy could do was grip the steering wheel and gyrate her ass until the light changed turned green. After what must have seemed like an eternity to Amy we pulled into her mom's garage. As soon as she turned off the car she leaned over and kissed me, her hand massaging my crotch for a moment before she got out of the car.

If her mother's car had been there I would have entertained the thought of nailing Amy on its hood, but it wasn't. So, I restrained myself and followed Amy into the house. Amy actually trotted through the kitchen and up the stairs, trailing her I followed her into her mother's bedroom. Walking into the room Amy literally jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me hard. With our lips locked together and tongues entangled I carried her to the bed and fell on top of her. Frantically, we began to undress each other and in short order we were both naked.

Disentangling myself from her, I laid next to her so that my head was pointing to her feet. I grabbed Amy's waist and pulled her knees over my shoulders , so that my throbbing cock was pointing at her face. Amy quickly figured out what to do, I felt her mouth close around my shaft before I could even lick her moist slit. Amy ground her pussy into my mouth while trying to suck my dick. I say "trying" because I have never found the "69" position really suitable for receiving or giving pleasure. At best it is an awkward position that is distracting and rarely satisfies either participant, at its worst injury can occur. The only reason I engaged in this endeavor was to broaden Amy's horizons and to prep her for a "proper" fucking.

So, after a few minutes of mediocre oral indulgences, I pushed Amy off of me. Without so much as a word she spun around and straddled my waist. Amy took hold of my cock, positioned it against her spit slickened entrance and looked me in the eye. She grimaced slightly and groaned when she sunk over the head, she held this position for a second. I gripped her hips supporting her.

"A little sore?" She shifted a bit, her eyes popped open and she slid down half of my shaft.

"uunngggg...just a little..ooohhh." She sighed. After a moment Amy leaned forward, placed her hands on my chest and began to rock back and forth taking a little bit more of my length with each stroke.

"yeah...oh yeah...Billy..oh." She moaned over and over her wet slot sinking further down my shaft. After five minutes she had taken all of me that she could, about an inch and a half of my cock remained and I could feel the head of my tool pushing against her cervix. I pulled her towards me our lips met, my hands gripped her tiny ass and I began to slowly stroke in and out with long strokes. Amy kissed me harder, forcing her tongue into my throat as my quickened the paced. The harder I fucked her the more I could feel her pussy relax and loosen just a bit. Amy sat up abruptly, breaking our kiss, and sunk her hand between her legs. I let go of her ass, bringing my hands to her bouncing tits I locked my thumb and fore finger onto her erect nipples and pinched down hard.

"UUNNGGGGG" she cried out. I could feel her hand against the base of my cock, frantically stroking her clit. Her loosening cunt suddenly clamped down on me, she arched her back and screamed:

"Ooohh FUCK..oohh...YEAH..." Amy was still in the throes of her orgasm when I grabbed her hips and began to thrust violently into her. She fell forward on me gasping and whimpering unintelligibly as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her as I kept fucking her with long powerful strokes.

This lasted for two or three minutes until I felt her pussy relax its grip on me. I slipped my throbbing cock out of her and rolled her off of me. I shifted onto my side, with one hand I caressed her naked body while the other hand stroked my quivering length. I leaned over and kissed Amy on the cheek.

"Get on your knees." Without a response or any hesitation Amy knelt on the bed and I took my position behind her. Amy's used pussy gaped slightly with little beads of her cum dappled on her lips. I knelt behind her and placed the head of my cock against her slot, she instinctively slid against me and I sunk as deep as I could. I remained motionless, savoring the feeling of the head of my dick against the entrance of her womb. I looked down on the inch and half of my shaft that remained, then started to slowly pull all but the head out before easing everything back into her. It was difficult to fuck Amy so slowly and so deliberately. After a few minutes of this, I leaned forward, snaking my hands under her shoulder I laced my fingers together behind her neck, placing her into a 'Full Nelson' hold.

"nnnnhhhhh" She grunted as I lifted her torso up and her hands off the bed. I began to fuck her quicker and harder, her torso and hands off the bed.

"Do like being fucked like this?" Amy whimpered something that I couldn't understand. I fucked her harder and asked again.

"Well, do you?"

"uh...uh...yes...yes..." I kept fucking Amy, with each thrust I could feel her pussy giving slightly, her cervix widening, my climax nearing. I kept thrusting harder and harder until I could feel my own release approaching. I pulled Amy's shoulders farther back, arching her spine and lifting her higher up, my cock sliding a fraction of an inch deeper wedging the head into the gap of her cervix. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"Amy...you will never be this tight again." Then I slammed the last inch of my length into her. Amy didn't scream, she just gasped. I felt my cock slide into her womb, the walls of her pussy stretching then I felt her cunt give and pop open.

"UNGGGG..GOD.....UNGGGG....CUMMING" I cried out as I shot my load into her.

"Yes...YES...oh Billy...yes" Amy whimpered. With each spurt I thrust deeper into her loosened cunt, with each surge she thrust back against me. Finally, my balls were empty and I collapsed onto her, my softening dick still lodged in her.

oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers