Quid Nunc Tertius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey reappeared, with two beers, handed me one then sat on the couch against the wall and watched Amy go to town. I took a sip of my beer trying to process the whole scene. So many thoughts were bouncing in my brain; did Amy have any idea that I had fucked her mom earlier? Could she taste her mom on me? What was the deal with Stacey? Then Stacey groaned bringing me back to reality. Glancing over I could see that she had loosened her skirt and had her hand buried under it rubbing herself.

"Do you like watching Amy suck my cock?"

"uh huh." She mumbled, her eyes wide open.

"Stacey I would love to see your tits?" I suggested.

Stacey didn't even say a word, she just sat up a little and pulled her shirt off. Her belly bulged out subtly giving it a cute roundness that supported her breasts covered by a lacey black bra. Watching her, as she arched her back and reached behind to undo her bra, I could understand how Steve could be enticed by this harlot. Giving me a sultry look she unhooked it, then cupped her tits with both hands sandwiching the garment in her cleavage.

"They're bigger than Amy's". She bragged in a snotty tone.

I stared at her for a moment, nodded in acknowledgement.

"Yeah, but I bet you're pussy isn't as tight as Amy's."

Stacey let go of her tits and half covered them with the bra before shooting me a nasty look.

"You'll never know." She hissed.

Amy must have been listening because she giggled vibrating my cock to its core causing me to moan "Oh jesus Amy."

I lifted Amy's mouth off my cock and I kissed her on the forehead. We both stood up; Amy pulled my shirt off as I stepped out of my pants. Stacey just sat on the couch watching us silently with her breasts still half covered. I pulled Amy against me covering her mouth with mine. My hands deftly undid her belt and unbutton her jeans while my tongue slowly slithered through her mouth. Amy stepped back, turned her back to me and bent over wagging her ass at me as she pulled off her shoes. Standing up she shrugged off her vest then slowly peeled off her pants partly to tease me but partly to show off her body to Stacey. As soon as they were off I took a step forward and extended my hand cupping her crotch where her top snapped together. I unsnapped the pullover and pulled it off of her. Amy was clad only in a white thong and matching white French bra. Naked, I stepped behind her and shifted her so that she was facing Stacey, then I looped a finger under the waist band of the thong and slid it off her hips and let it fall to Amy's ankles.

Stacey's mouth dropped opened when she saw that Amy's pussy was bare. Without taking off her bra, I pushed Amy towards the overstuffed chair and had her kneel in front of it with her elbows on the cushion. Lowering myself to the floor I glanced over at a still slack jawed Stacey and announced:

"When I eat pussy I don't like hair in my teeth."

Then I rolled onto my back and slid my head between Amy's bent legs. I placed my hands on her tiny ass and pulled her hairless slit to my mouth, so that Amy was literally sitting on my face.

Between, the "X", the blowjob and showing off in front of her friend; Amy was more than worked up. Her pussy was pulsing and dripping before I even had a chance to run the tip of my tongue between her dew covered lips. My tongue barely made contact with her sensitive flesh when she screamed out.

"YES....OH...YES...OH...FUCK!"

Immediately she ground her sopping cunt into my face and squirmed uncontrollably against my mouth. She was in such a frenzied drug induced state that the only purpose that my face and tongue served was as a surface for her to rub her pussy and clit against. I heard nothing as she ground against my face, my hands gripping her undulating ass. She was gyrating and writhing so wildly that I could only assume that she was cumming over and over. After a couple of minutes she seemed to calm down and settled into a rhythm of sliding her swollen nub over my tongue while moaning. This continued for a while until I suddenly felt someone's mouth wrap around the head of my cock. It took me a second to realize that Stacey was sucking me off.

I couldn't see what was going on, only feel the sensation. Stacey gripped the base of my cock very firmly and didn't move her hand while sliding her mouth up and down. She really didn't suck but just slid her mouth up and down my cock. It felt like loose wet fist around my shaft just going up and down, she may have been taking me into her throat but I really couldn't tell. Occasionally, I would feel her teeth graze my sensitive skin, for the most part it was a rather mediocre blow job. After a few minutes Amy ground her pelvis hard into my mouth and shrieked:"EEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE." I felt Stacey none too gently pull her mouth off of me, dragging her teeth the whole length of my dick, while Amy violently shook. Finally, she relaxed and rolled off of me. My face was covered in a layer of Amy's cum. Sitting up I grabbed her shirt and wiped my face. By this point a panting Stacey was on the floor leaning against the couch with her legs spread, her skirt up above her fleshy hips while she frantically rubbed herself under her tights.

I stood and pulled the nearly limp form of Amy from her nearly prone position. I sat down on the edge of the chair, holding Amy's hips I positioned her so that her ass was in front of me. With my knees I nudged her legs apart and lowered her onto my cock. I don't know if Amy had ever done "reverse cowgirl" before but she easily slid down my cock. I lifted her up and down while thrusting.

"Oh....Billy....Oh Billy...soo gooood....sooo fucking......good." She cooed.

I looked over to the left to see Stacey with her skirt still bunched up above her hips, her black tights bunched below her knees and her hand buried between her thighs with her mouth gaping as she watched us fuck.

"Ever watch anybody fuck before Stacey?" I grunted.

"no....no.....no..." She whimpered.

I kept sliding Amy up and down my cock, she was still recovering from her first orgasm but was beginning to get into it again. I felt her hand slide between her legs and begin to rub her clit.

"Do you like fucking in front of Stacey?" I asked

"Yes..yes I do" Amy muttered.

I could feel Amy beginning to get more and more excited, so I lifted her off of my lap and stood up. I walked over to Stacey whose hand was still buried between her legs. I stood over her with my throbbing cock coated with Amy's stickiness.

"Have you ever tasted pussy?" I asked.

With a shocked expression she shook her head "no". I placed my hand on her head, with no resistance she opened her mouth, closed her eyes and let me guide her mouth over my cock. Her lips locked around my shaft and I slid half of my length into her mouth and stopped. I felt Stacey's tongue move slowly around my stalk then felt her actually suck. Gently I moved her head back and forth.

"Do you like the taste of Amy's pussy on my cock?" I asked softly.

Stacey opened her eyes and looked up at me and responded with a muffled "mmmmmfffff." I glanced over at Amy who was just staring at us.

"I think she likes the taste of your pussy." I sneered half sarcastically.

I thrust in and out of Stacey's mouth a couple more times before I pulled out and walked over to Amy. Without any direction from me, she laid on her back and spread her legs.

"Fuck me." She commanded.

I knelt between her splayed legs and leaned forward until the head of my cock slid into her slightly gaping cleft. Amy's legs wrapped around me and with a single thrust I slid all the way into her, penetrating her loosened womb. Just like I had done hours earlier to her mother I began plunging in and out of her loose pussy. My mouth covered hers and with each plunge she moaned into my mouth. It only took a minute or two before I felt her cunt clench and began to spasm. Our mouths separated.

"yes...Fuck....yes Billy...FUCK YES..." She cried out.

I kept thrusting feeling my own imminent release building.

"Get over here Stacey". I said.

Stacey crawled over on all fours next us. Just as she got there I pulled out and shot what spunk I had left onto Amy's belly with three spurts. Amy lay limply with her eyes half open and bra still on while I panted over her. Stacey just looked bewildered.

"Lick it up". I said in a somewhat surly tone as I moved from between Amy's thighs. Without looking at me and with no hesitation Stacey leaned over and slurped up the droplets of my cum from Amy's flesh. She then sat up and swallowed silently.

Without a word I rose and headed to the bathroom after cleaning up a little I headed back to the living room. Stacey was completely dressed and Amy was just buckling up her belt. Amy stepped over to me and rose to her toes to kiss me while her hands sunk into my ass. After a moment she released me and silently headed towards the bathroom. I was bending over to grab my clothes when Stacey spoke.

"Wow...you're still hard."

I shrugged in response and pulled my shirt over my head, I hadn't completely pulled it on when I felt Stacey's hand take hold of my cock.

"I've seen a longer one but he wasn't half a thick as you and only a little longer." She said while squeezing me. I finished pulling on my shirt.

"Did you like sucking it?" I asked.

Stacey's hand started moving back and forth.

"Yes....."

"Did you like the taste of Amy's pussy on it."

Stacey just smiled in response. Making me wonder what was going to happen at her house later. I then stepped towards Stacey, and grabbed her hips. She let go of me as I pulled her against me. My hands slid under her skirt and sunk into her fleshy ass, and she spread her legs slightly allowing my hard cock to slide against her cloth covered crotch.

"This is really what you want isn't it?" I teased grinding against her.

Stacey looked up at me, grabbed my naked ass and pulled me tight to her.

"Yes"

As we began to hump each other our mouths came together. I could feel the wetness from between her legs seeping through the fabric of her tights. Stacey moaned slightly as my shaft sawed between her thighs. Our pseudo coupling was abruptly ended by the sound of a flushing toilet. Quickly we separated and I reached for my pants. By the time Amy appeared I was pulling on a pair of shoes.

Even though the girls protested, I insisted on walking them to Stacey's parents' house since it was now past midnight. It was literally around the corner, not more than three blocks away. As we parted, at the end of a long driveway each of them gave me a hug and a kiss. I turned and started to walk home hearing Amy and Stacey giggling as they headed to the house. I had walked past three houses when I stopped, a black Quattro was parked in the driveway. Apparently Debbie was spending the night with Steve. I paused only a moment before continuing on, a smile on my face as I wondered if Steve had any idea how much cum I had pumped into Debbie earlier.