Quiet Desperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, we better get back to work," Cerina whispered, "Or they're going to be wondering where we are."

"You're right," Tom conceded, and he reluctantly released Cerina.

"Can we talk later about getting together sometime?" Tom asked, gazing into Cerina's brown eyes.

"Yes, Tom, we can," Cerina smiled.

The drudgery of everyday life, in addition to spouses who took them for granted, had driven Cerina and Tom into each other's arms. They made up their minds to steal moments of intense pleasure from the not-so-sweet world.

In the days that followed, Cerina and Tom made plans to get together on a Saturday on which Tom's wife worked 9AM - 5PM, and on which Cerina's husband was going golfing. Cerina would secretly take her daughter to a baby-sitter.

Having taken her birth control pill, Cerina arrived at Tom's house at about 10 AM, carrying her purse and a small cloth bag. No sooner had Tom closed the door behind Cerina, than she laid her belongings on the nearest chair, and threw her arms around Tom. He hugged her tightly and pressed his lips to hers. When Cerina felt her tongue slide against Tom's, and his fingers run through her hair, nothing mattered more than sharing sexual ecstasy with Tom. Finally with complete privacy, they kissed with unrestrained passion. While their mouths and tongues became one, their hands explored each other's bodies.

When they stopped for breath, Tom asked, "Would you like that foot massage now?"

Cerina smiled and said, "Maybe sometime when I have more time. For now, let's go upstairs. I have a surprise for you."

"Your being here is surprise enough, Cerina," Tom smiled.

Cerina picked up her cloth bag and led Tom by the hand up the stairs.

As they reached the top of the stairs, Cerina asked, "Where's your bathroom?"

Tom pointed toward an open door.

"Sweetheart, why don't you throw a couple of big towels over your bedspread, take your shirt off, and relax a couple of minutes," Cerina said with a seductive smile. She then went into the bathroom and closed the door. Tom retrieved a couple of large towels and spread them across the center of the queen-sized bed. He stripped off his shirt revealing his bare torso and laid on the bed, wondering what Cerina had in store.

Within the bathroom, Cerina opened the cloth bag, quickly got out of her clothes and put on the items which she'd purchased just for Tom. After carefully putting on the articles of lingerie, she admired herself in the large bathroom mirror. She knew Tom would appreciate her ensemble.

When Cerina stepped into the bedroom, Tom knew it had been well worth the wait. She was the sexiest sight Tom had ever seen. Cerina had found an extremely short plaid mini-skirt and a matching plaid bra. The skirt was so short that it revealed her black garter belt, holding up lace-topped, black, thigh-hi stockings. Cerina's bare, flat stomach accentuated her large breasts straining to escape the skimpy plaid bra. Her long, dark brown hair framed her gleaming brown eyes and the most beautiful face Tom had ever seen.

"You like?" Cerina grinned. She watched Tom's eyes widen and his mouth open a little.

"Cerina, you look gorgeous," Tom said softly as he climbed off the bed.

"Why thank you kind sir," Cerina said, laying on her British accent more thickly for Tom. "You look sexy too."

Tom's torso was even more muscular than Cerina had imagined.

Tom moved close to Cerina, slid his hands around her bare sides, pulled her close, and pressed his lips to hers. Cerina wrapped her arms around Tom and opened her mouth to receive his tongue. Tom ran the fingers of his right hand through Cerina's soft hair, and ran his left hand over Cerina's shapely ass. To Cerina, there was something about the way Tom kissed and touched her that excited her more than any other man. He seemed to be on the same sensual wavelength as her. Though Cerina could have simply kissed Tom for a long time, she knew that their time was limited. Her fingers found the rivet on Tom's jeans and opened it. She then slid down the zipper and noticed that Tom's dick was already quite hard. Her right hand slipped inside onto the bulge in his boxer briefs.

Tom moaned quietly as just a thin layer of cotton separated his erection from Cerina's hand. Cerina hooked her fingers into the waistband of Tom's underwear and pulled them, along with his pants, down to his ankles. Cerina was delighted to see his long erection sticking straight out from his body. Cerina watched it bob up and down as Tom stepped out of his clothes. Eagerly, she curled the fingers of both hands around the stiff cock, and still the head poked out. Tom inhaled sharply and she felt his erection throb.

Tom moved close to Cerina and pressed his mouth to hers. Cerina released Tom's hard-on and enjoyed the feel of it pressed against her bare stomach. She grabbed his ass cheeks and moved her stomach against his stiff cock. As Tom's tongue intertwined with Cerina's, he found the clasps of her bra and deftly unhooked them. He slipped the straps off of her shoulders and let the bra slide off. Cerina broke the embrace to allow the bra to fall to the floor, and Tom gazed at his dream girl's tits for the first time. Cerina's breasts were as large and firm as Tom had imagined. Her nipples and areolas were relatively small for the size of her breasts, and Tom thought they were perfect. He hugged her tightly, feeling her erect nipples against his bare chest.

Cerina found Tom's hug to be strong, but gentle... just right. She rubbed her sensitive nipples against his bare chest. As his talented lips kissed her neck, she felt his fingers unzip her skirt. He slid the skirt down her hips until it slipped to the floor.

As Cerina stepped out of her skirt, Tom could barely believe his eyes. Cerina had not worn panties under the skirt, and was clad only in the black garter belt and black lace-top stockings.

"Oh man..." Tom whispered. A neatly trimmed triangle of curly, dark brown pubic hair was visible between Cerina's flawless thighs.

As much as Cerina would have enjoyed prolonging the kissing and fondling, she knew her time was limited. She climbed onto the bed, laid on her back, and smiled at Tom.

"C'mon handsome... make love to me," Cerina said softly.

Tom was next to Cerina in a flash. He gazed into her inviting brown eyes for a moment and ran his fingers through her soft, dark hair. Then he pressed his mouth to hers and their tongues intertwined once again. They slid their lips together in a slow circle and caressed each other's tongues. Cerina felt Tom's fingers sliding through her hair and gently rubbing her scalp as they kissed. Nobody had ever kissed her as sensually as Tom. In addition, Cerina enjoyed the feel of Tom's hard cock against her thigh.

Tom kissed his way down Cerina's neck, down her chest, and down one breast. He then swirled his tongue around her nipple several times and flicked it until her nipple became fully erect.

"That feels sooo good," Cerina whispered.

Tom shifted position and did the same to Cerina's other nipple. He fondled the large, firm breast he'd just been licking. For Tom, Cerina's breasts were like everything else about her, perfect.

After spending some time pleasuring Cerina's nipples, Tom began to kiss and lick his way downward to the edge of her ribs, where her warm flesh became a concave slope to her flat stomach. The tip of Tom's tongue glided down the slope, causing Cerina to shiver slightly. Tom ran his tongue over Cerina's navel, down her abdomen, and into her dense bush. He paused to run his fingertips into her pubes to savor the sensual softness. Then he ran his tongue up and down the length of her vaginal lips three times.

Cerina moaned and lifted herself on her elbows to better view the licking of her pussy. When Tom's tongue found her clit, Cerina shivered with pleasure. From kissing, to the licking of her nipples, to the licking of her pussy, Cerina found Tom's oral skills to be the best she'd ever experienced. He had her very wet in no time.

When Tom paused for breath, he said, "If there's anything you want me to do differently, or anything special you'd like, just spell it out for me."

"Okay, but you're doing bloody brilliant," Cerina panted.

Tom resumed lapping Cerina's clit. Her moist pubes brushed his nose.

As Tom licked her harder and faster, Cerina laid flat and ran her fingers through Tom's hair, urging his mouth tighter against her wet muff. The pleasure flowed in waves from her pussy to her brain. As the waves came faster and more intensely, Cerina ground her vagina against Tom's skilled tongue.

"Oooohhh... I like it like that," Cerina moaned. "Lick that pussy... I'm almost there, hun... yeah... yeah... aaahhh..."

Cerina's body shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her. Tom sensed the increase in Cerina's wetness and knew he had made her cum. He continued to lick her more gently, sending additional after-shivers through her.

"Stop, baby, stop... I get so sensitive," Cerina said.

"Whatever you want," Tom said with a smile. When their eyes met, Cerina saw that Tom's face glistened with her juices.

"Sorry I get so wet, sweetie," Cerina said, retrieved one of the towels from the bed, and wiped Tom's face.

"I consider it a compliment," Tom grinned.

"Nobody's ever licked me so wonderfully before," Cerina whispered. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes had a contented gleam.

"Just wanted to please you so much," Tom said.

"Kiss me, sweetie," Cerina said.

Tom moved up and pressed his lips to Cerina's and ran his fingers through her soft, dark hair. Cerina's hand slid down Tom's abdomen, seeking his cock. She was pleased to discover a still hard dick to curl her fingers around. When she stroked it, she enjoyed feeling it throb in her hand.

"It's my turn to do you," Cerina said with a smile.

Tom smiled and nodded. Cerina repositioned herself so that she was across Tom's thighs, her body turned toward him. She grasped his long hard-on, and swirled her tongue around the head several times before licking up and down the shaft. Tom moaned quietly. Cerina then slid her full lips over the head of the erection, slowly taking it deep into her mouth. It delighted her to feel his dick throb on her tongue. She began to slide his cock slowly in and out of her mouth, savoring the sensation.

In addition to watching his dream girl suck his dick, Tom gazed at Cerina's exquisite body. He ran his hand up her thigh, and into her curly pubes. Her lips were still wet, and Tom did his best to massage her clit. Cerina responded by sucking his cock more vigorously.

Not wanting Tom to cum too quickly, after a minute, Cerina stopped sucking Tom's dick and rubbed the head against one erect nipple and then the other. Tom enjoyed the visual. Cerina then squeezed Tom's hard-on between both of her firm tits, and stroked the saliva slick erection with her boobs.

Tom moaned, "You're an angel."

"Glad you like," Cerina whispered.

"Why don't you climb on top of that hard dick?" Tom suggested. "I wanna be inside you."

Cerina replied, "I like that idea."

Then Cerina straddled Tom's hips, held his hard-on straight up, and lowered her pussy onto it. She moaned softly as she felt it fill her. Tom felt much bigger than her husband. Cerina lifted her hips until she felt Tom's rod was barely inside her, and then lowered her pelvis again, taking the long cock totally inside her. As she gauged the proper distance, Cerina's thrusts became more rapid. Tom did his best to lick Cerina's swaying tits.

As Tom felt himself losing control, he said, "Slow down a little, angel. I don't wanna cum yet."

Cerina smiled and said, "How 'bout if you take top for a bit?"

"Sure, angel."

Cerina laid next to Tom and spread her stocking-clad, well-defined legs. She watched Tom kneel between them, his erection swaying and bobbing. He lifted her right leg, admiring her shapely calf. Cerina watched Tom run his hand over her calf, and then rub the head of his erection across her calf, up to her knee, and slowly up her thigh.

"You have the most beautiful legs," Tom said softly.

"I love the feel of your cock on my leg," Cerina whispered.

Tom's hard-on slid across the top of Cerina's stocking, and onto her bare thigh, inching its way toward her crotch. He then aligned his boner with her pussy and slowly pushed it all the way in. Cerina could feel his hard-on throb inside of her. Tom resumed fucking Cerina with long, slow strokes. He tried to watch his ivory rod slide in and out of her wet muff. Tom licked Cerina's nipples as he fucked her.

Cerina wanted to experience a variety of positions before Tom lost control, so after a short time, she said, "Tom, fuck me doggie-style."

"Anything you want, angel," Tom panted.

Cerina got on all fours in front of Tom. Once again, Tom pushed his boner into Cerina's tight box and resumed pumping. Cerina had never been penetrated so deeply before. She began moaning loudly. Tom reached under her and fondled her swaying tits. His abdomen slapped against Cerina's shapely ass. Within minutes, Cerina's body shuddered and she experienced another orgasm.

Over her shoulder Cerina panted, "I wanna be facing you when you cum."

"Lay on your back, angel," Tom instructed.

Once more Cerina laid on her back with her legs spread. Holding his hard-on, Tom rubbed the head against Cerina's bush, and then entered her wet pussy. Cerina wrapped her stocking-clad legs around her lover. The British beauty marveled at the older man's control as he pumped her like a piston. Tom didn't want the lovemaking with Cerina to end, but he was losing control and soon felt the tidal wave of orgasm approaching. He pulled out and guided Cerina's hand to his erection.

"Finish me off, angel," Tom panted.

Cerina stroked the slippery rod, aiming at her body. Spurts of warm cum painted her stomach and breasts. Tom shuddered and moaned as Cerina continued to stroke out more sticky fluid.

Cerina grinned and said, "That's it, hun... Cum on your naughty girl."

Tom bent so that he could press his lips to Cerina's. Again, their tongues intertwined. Again, Tom ran his fingers through Cerina's long, dark hair. She ran the fingers of her free hand into his hair, now damp with perspiration. This older man had given Cerina the most intense pleasure in her life.

When they paused to clean up, Cerina used the bathroom first. She wet a washcloth and looked at herself in the large mirror. Tom's cum glistened on her skin. A small cum stripe was slowly running down across her left nipple. With her fingertip, she rubbed the cum around on her nipple. She smiled at her reflection. She had stolen a moment of pleasure from the cruel world.

12