Quiet Servitude Pt. 06a2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

"Yes ma'am. I will." I didn't feel as though I wanted to. My heart wasn't in it but my brain was sending very different signals to the rest of my body and when the bathroom door open and Glenn stepped into the room I went into a programmed mode and strode slowly over to him. As though he were now the only thing on the planet that mattered to me, I edged my way up to him and wrapped my arms around my neck. He had the usual lustful grin on his face and was only so happy to wrap his own arms around my waist and pull me in closer. We were nose to nose now, his eyes staring down into mine, his tongue slowly wetting his dry lips. He was wearing nothing but his boxer shorts and I could feel the hot erection pressed between us as I cocked my head to the right, slid my right hand up behind his head and pressed my hungry mouth against his.

Only seconds passed before the we were pulling ourselves as close together as physically possible, his hands sliding down to my ass and lifting slightly, my heels coming up off of the heels I was wearing. Our hot breath mingled as our tongues searched out each other and wrestled in a sea of moisture. My hands were working their way through his hair as his continued to massage my ass under the puffy skirt hanging from my bustier. As far as I was concerned, he was my one and only concern and the rest of the world around us didn't exist. Debbie had commanded it to be so and I now lived to please the man now wrapped up in my arms.

It felt as though the temperature in the room had jumped ten degrees instantly but we kept at it, our mouths finally breaking from each other as my sought air and his worked it's way down my neck as I stood there moaning in pleasure knowing that his own groans of ecstasy meant I was fulfilling my mission. It didn't take long for his mouth to work it's way down to my breasts, which sat in the firm cups of the bustier barely contained. His lips began to kiss the tops of my cleavage but that wouldn't be good enough for either of us. I reached back and began to lower the zipper of the bustier, which began to peel itself away from chest until it came loose entire and tumbled to the floor.

With nothing left to hinder him, Glenn's mouth worked it's way down and began to gently assault my breasts as he suckled the nipples of each in alternating fashion. I moaned again which drove him on only harder to suck with more force. I was so aroused, but strangely enough, no erection had come. Like my new body, which to me had appeared over night, the normal and frequent erections I had experienced since my arrival in the house had become few and far between. I could feel the lust building inside of me to unbelievable proportions as he continue to suckle my chest and fondle my ass.

It didn't take long for the remaining clothing we both were wearing to become casualties of lust and were quickly removed and discarded. We were standing in each others arms completely naked now, save for the tiny pair of white panties I had on over the useless chastity belt I wore.

When Glenn had finished arousing my sensitive nipples, my hands worked their way down to his cock and began to stroke gently, distracting him from his activities. He pushed me backwards and I pulled him towards me, both of us reclining on the bed, my back against the bedspread as he leaned over me as the round of kissing continued unabated. My breasts were standing at attention for him as his tongue worked them over. My hands ran over his back as he pressed himself into me before sliding underneath and found his cock and balls, their size filling up my hand. As with any man, he soon grew lustful for release and rolled over on his back as I got on my knees and straddled his legs, my mouth and tongue working his cock with the zest he had shown earlier on my chest.

I was taking him inside me as far as possible as the saliva began to lubricate the motion of my head as it continued to bob up and down in unison to the thrusting of his hips that started in motion. He began to push harder as I continued pulling and pushing my red lips faster up and down his shaft, one hand further down and another gently massaging his ball. He was getting closer now as the motion began to pick up momentum. My jaw was starting to get sore but I failed to feel the pain as we both began to get worked up into a frenzy of activity.

Faster.

Faster.

Faster.

And then the release with one final, mighty push. I lived down for the taste as his muscle continued to pour his load into my mouth with wave after wave that I sucked down with extreme pleasure until finally, it started to subside and his hips dropped to the bed and his cock quick pulsating. I ran my tongue along the length of his cock, finishing at the tip where I cleaned up the last squirt of cum that emerged.

He rested on his back, his ragged breathing still heavy and the smell of sweat hanging in the air. My conscious mind wanted to rush back to my room and hide, but my brain as a whole was enjoying the process as I had been commanded by Debbie earlier. My gaze turned from Glenn's resting frame, a smile of supreme satisfaction on my face, knowing I had exceeded his expectations.

"Stacy?" Debbie spoke, her voice coming from behind me.

I climbed from the bed and turned around, facing Mrs. Hennessey who was standing there now. Unlike every other night when I was brought in to please her husband, she wasn't sitting idly by watching. She was standing before me now, completely naked.

"Kneel." She commanded.

I had felt a resistance in my soul to not comply with her commands in the past but had done so due to a compulsion I didn't understand. When she asked me to kneel before her, my brain said to obey but something had changed in my heart. After several month of constant conditioning, both here and at 'the factory', I felt something inside me give way like a large crack opening up in a dam, the first few jets of water shooting through. I did done as commanded but the resistance I usually felt was no longer there. I knelt before her and kept my head bowed in compliance, hands in my lap as I pondered the new feelings welling up inside me.

"Take this." She said, holding out something to me.

I did as she asked and took it in my hands, unwrapping it to find a dildo mounted to a sturdy pair of panties. It only took a minute to figure out what she wanted and I held them out for her. I felt a hand on top of my head as she stepped into the panties. I lifted them up carefully until they stopped and then smoothed the waist band around her hips, the dildo hanging only inches from face as I moved back to sitting on my feet, head down again.

"Treat it as though it was Mr. Hennessey's cock Stacy and pleasure it as though it were a part of me."

I rose up again onto my knees and took her hips in my hands and drew her towards me, the dildo sliding into my mouth with practiced ease. The resistance I had been feeling since my stay here began slipped away and I did as I was told, the dildo receiving oral sex as though it were real. I sucked. I mouthed. I rubbed it gently as though it were a real organ even though I knew that Mrs. Hennessey wasn't receiving any physical joy from it.

"That's a good girl Stacy." She moaned in satisfaction. Her lust for power and control was absolute now and she reveled it seeing me on my knees, obeying her every word.

"That's enough. Now get up on the bed on your back."

I rose to my feet and laid down on the bed next to the prone form of Mr. Hennessey, who appeared to be asleep although he wasn't making a sound. She knelt on the bed and moved towards me so I spread my legs and pulled my knees back towards me anticipating what was about to happen and I lusted for it; wanted her to be the one to do it to me.

Without another word she moved forward and stared down at my face.

"I'm going to fuck you Stacy, like you've never been fucked before."

"Yes ma'am." I answered, my mouth open in anticipation of the pleasure she was about to impart.

She studied my face carefully for a moment before speaking.

"And you're going to like the way I fuck you Stacy, like you've never had pleasure like this before."

I didn't hesitate on purpose but tried to mouth the word 'Yes ma'am' like I had been uttering for months but they came out different now.

"Yes Master." I said, my breathing already heavy in anticipation.

She smiled now and continued to study my face for any signs that I had blurted it out in deceit, but I didn't even realize that the words had spilled out the way they did and my facial expression didn't change any. Without hesitation, I felt the sturdy object begin to press at my ass and I hungered for it, smiling when the head of it pushed inside me followed quickly by the shaft. Unlike her husband who was timid with his cock, Mrs. Hennessey had no such investment in and thrust strongly without apprehension.

It was fantastic and I moaned and groaned, uttering like I had never vocalized before, balling up the comforter on the bed in both hands until my knuckles grew white.

"Oh God." I said. "Please don't stop."

"You like that bitch?" she asked.

"Yes Master. Please don't stop."

I looked up at her with my mouth wide open and pleaded with my eyes, brimming with tears of joy. I could see her smiling now, fully enjoying the moment in which I had finally broken. It had taken months for it to occur and hundreds of hours of training but as I lay there on the bed with Mrs. Hennessey pounding me up the ass, the dam had finally broken and all resistance that I had build up behind it spilled out and ran away, leaving me docile, compliant and obedient. The cock strapped to her groin wasn't providing her with any pleasing sensation, but I could see in her face the joy she was experiencing from seeing my broken, feminine form beneath her, my large round breasts rolling across my chest with each powerful thrust of her hips.

She had one last test to administer and as continued to pound me into submission, she looked down and spoke authoritatively.

"I'm going to command you to do something Stacy and you will obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Anything." I mouthed, my mouth dry from the air rushing in and out in such quantity.

"Are you finding this pleasurable?"

"Yes Master. I have never experienced anything like it before." I cried, trying my best to keep my eyes on her as my body trembled in ecstasy. "Please don't stop." I pleaded.

She was breaking into a sweat now, several drops falling onto my heaving, bare, and bulging chest. Mrs. Hennessey looked down at where our bodies intersected and studied my chastity belt for a moment, noticing that my own cock was lying there limp inside it's protective sleeve. She smiled now when she looked back at me and spoke.

"You have a cock between your own legs Stacy, did you know that?"

"Yes Master. I know."

"From now on, the sight of it will be repulsive to you." She commanded as her breath grew ragged from the exertion.

"Yes Master."

"You will have an insatiable desire to keep it covered and out of sight, wanting nothing to do with it. Do you understand."

"Yes Master. I understand."

I threw my head back, feeling wave after wave of pleasure ripple through my entire body as my mind assimilated the new information I had been given.

"That cock between your legs won't become erect again unless I command it, do I make myself clear? If it does become erect, you will derive no pleasure from it. An orgasm will bring total revulsion, making any pleasure you might have nothing more than a feeling of complete and utter disgust unless I want you to enjoy it. Is this perfectly clear to you Stacy?"

"Yes Master." I cried, my cock remaining limp as instructed but the build up of tension inside me almost becoming unbearable.

"The only source of please you will have is when you are pleasing someone orally or getting fucked the way I am fucking you, do you understand?

"Yes Master. I understand completely"

"Now then Stacy, despite your best efforts at enjoying this pleasure, you will begin to feel a tightening in your groin and you will feel the discomfort of your cock becoming aroused and erect, the tightness of the chastity belt becoming a painful reminder that you have a penis. Can't you feel it happening?" she asked.

I reached up and steadied my breasts with each and looked down between my legs. The please of being fucked was being pushed from my mind as the chastity belt began to move, seemingly under its own power.

"No!" I cried, my breaths becoming ragged from fear and apprehension instead of uncontrollable joy. "Not now." I tried futilely to command it back into slumber.

"Yes Stacy. I'm afraid tonight it's unavoidable. It won't become erect again after tonight but as you can see, it isn't listening to you tonight but doing as I command."

We both watched as Mrs. Hennessey continue to pound away, a wide smile of satisfaction on her face from seeing the pleasure gone from mine. I continued to watch it in horror as it stretched under the strain of the growing flesh beneath it.

"No no no. Please no. Tell it to stop Master." I pleaded, unable to pull my eyes away.

"I can't Stacy. It won't listen."

"But it will! I cried. It will listen to you." I lifted my eyes to hers pleading through tears to make it stop.

"I'm sorry Stacy, but this is for your own good and it is happening to prove your obedience to me."

I turned my eyes away now and lay back, unable to look at the revolting bulge growing between my legs.

"Look at it Stacy." She commanded, but I didn't want to.

"Please. No. I can't. Please don't ask me to Master."

"Look at it."

I did as she demanded and noticed with horror that it seemed have grown to gigantic proportions, the horror of the though causing me to retch as I lay on my back.

"It won't be long Stacy, I can tell. Even now, you can feel the pressure building inside it."

I tried not to think about it. I tried to wish it away, back into submission, but it was no use. She was right. The waves of pleasure I had been experiencing were gone, replaced instead with the revolting build up of pressure in the cock that sprang up from my groin in grotesque fashion.

"Can you feel it Stacy?" she asked, knowing that I could as my entire body stiffened in preparation.

"Please make it stop Master. I don't want this to happen."

She continued to pound away, having found new energy at my obvious discomfort and embarrassment. She was watching my face, twisted in horror, as I looked down between my breasts, holding the chastity belt in both hands trying desperately to strangle the emission that was only seconds away now. It was like a train wreck about to happen and I found myself unable to look away when my body finally began to shake violently, the built up cum exploding out until it finally trickled through the small hole in the tip through which I had only previous urinated. I continued to flow out, dripping onto my smooth, flat stomach.

I felt like vomiting and turned my head to the side and slammed my eyes shut trying to drive out the feeling of the liquid as began to pool and dry on my skin. It took heavy breathing through my nose to keep from throwing up right there as my body quick shaking from the orgasm and began to shake as it was racked with uncontrolled sobbing on my part, the makeup mixing with tears which tumbled onto the bed's comforter which absorbed it. Unknown to me, Debbie's own body shook in violent waves but it was due to an earth shattering orgasm that she experienced when I exploded in the chastity belt and turned away in horror at the sight of it. She had done what she set out to do, something she hadn't though possible.

The fucking had stopped as she steadied herself above me, not about to collapse on top of me in a show of weakness. I felt the dildo pull out of me as I continued to weep while laying on my back, my hands over my face to hide the embarrassment of not being able to keep the erection and subsequent orgasm from spewing out.

A minute later, I felt a tugging between my legs and I looked down to investigate. Mrs. Hennessey had take the key that she had received in the small box I had brought with me from my first visit to the factory and had unlocked the chastity belt. I tried to plead for her to keep it in place, covering the grotesque bit of flesh hanging there but I was too shook up for the words to come out as anything but a gurgle. She pulled it off my erection and a fresh pool of sticky cum spilled out and started to dry on my skin as I started to cry in earnest.

"It will be alright Stacy." She said. "It's already going down."

I looked at it through tear filled eyes and while taking comfort in it returning to it's small, tucked up shape, I continued to sob uncontrollably at the sight of it there on my groin.

Mrs. Hennessey had climbed to her feet and had wrapped a hand towel around the dildo and pulled herself out of the panty, standing naked in the room and looking as refreshed as a woman could get after great sex. I, however, turned my gaze away and stared at the wall trying desperately to put the sticky fluid on my stomach out of my mind, the trail of which had run down my side and was now tightening on the skin.

"That won't ever happen again?" she asked me harshly.

"I'm sorry Master. I swear. It won't every happen again." I sobbed.

She dropped the dildo and panty in the trash next to the dresser.

"Go get cleaned up and ready for bed. I'll see you in the morning." She said, tossing the dirty towel on the bed next to me. I stared and it for a moment and snatched it up as though it were a Christmas present, wiping it across my stomach, again fighting back the urge to vomit. I climbed from the bed, holding it over my groin to keep from looking at it any longer than I had to and began to snatch up the items of clothing I had scattered around the room as Glenn walked wearily to the bathroom.

"Make sure this gets washed tomorrow too." She said, as she pulled the bedspread off and dragged it to the corner by the door.

"Yes Master." I agreed, eager to get back to my room to get cleaned up.

"You will continue to think of me as your Master Stacy but you will only call that while we are in here, got it?"

"Yes ma'am." I said as I opened the door and stepped into the hall, one hand holding the towel in place while the other held my sizeable chest in place as I hurried along to my room to get cleaned up. I had turned the corner to my room and came quickly to a stop, face to face with Hal who was between me and the door. He didn't say anything, but stood there studying me as I hid my embarrassing cock behind the towel and covered my breasts in a move towards modesty. My face must have been a mix of emotions as I stood there, shaking from a desperate need to get the cum off my body and try to wash away the disgust I was harboring inside me for having had the erection and orgasm that created the mess in the first place.

I was getting ready to say something but felt embarrassed instead and tried to squeeze around him. He moved further in my way and continued to study me with a passive look on his face. When it appeared he had reached some sort of conclusion, he stepped to the side and let me passed. I didn't say anything but scrambled into my room, shut the door and darted to the bathroom where I started the shower, steam quickly building and turned off the lights. Dropping the dirty towel on the floor I climbed into the hot water and began to scrub up several times to make sure I removed any physical residue, but the mental anguish of having had the stuff on me wasn't so easily washed away. It felt bizarre to stand in the shower in the dark bathroom but I couldn't see the revolting flesh hanging between my legs. It was bad enough that I had to touch it, a reminder of it's presence, in order to get it clean. It too received a thorough scrub down, the soapy washcloth staying between my hand and my cock.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers