Quirky Quickie

Story Info
Quick sex with professor, cheating on boyfriend.
781 words
2.94
39.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They reached college together and he asked her if she was going to come watch his performance and she said she was never interested in theatre and it is just not her thing. Thank god Aaron wasn't the kind of guy who got suspicious or clingy. Anyone but an artist would have been suspicious of where her loyalties lay and whether she was slutty by birth or whether the curiosity which was part of her personality had a firm hold on her genitalia as well. She knew she was bad and she knew she couldn't appreciate dicks and people she had and instead went around roving. She foresaw herself as a homewrecker in 5 years time and she felt lightly depressed every time that thought crossed her mind.

She went immediately to find the professor who was her first boyfriend because they had held hands and he had touched her and though they hadn't done anything, it still counted because she got very wet everytime they were very close. She had gotten around sex really late but once in she had dipped full in and she knew she wanted to feel his flesh and lick him and involve his saliva very much in things she wanted to do. She wasn't horny yet just very focused. He was quite ugly and a beard and a very black moustache covered his cleft lips but the nasal twang to his voice remained. This blended with his eccentricities such as limited hygiene and a persistent body smell and involuntary twitching and movements to create an oddball who also taught philosophy. He was almost a type she read in novels but he was real and he had really warm hands and a really white neck, god, she knew he would be salty as fuck when she tasted him. When she knew him years back she was too shy and ran away or tried to run away or did so many other stupid things and she regretted this every other day especially after she masturbated and lay down on the bed, and instead of regret or guilt washing over her, he washed over her, in a post-orgasmic shudder.

Part of the excitement was all the questions she had about him; like did he jerk off frequently, did he watch porn, did he think of her, does he like her boobs. She knew the answers were all affirmative and she wondered only to parallel the sexual excitement with an intellectual aura which could jerk her off from a good distance.

She ran into him in the library corridor and he smiled and she hugged and pushed him with her body and pecked his lips. He still smelled the same, she thought. He didn't seem to be surprised and when she pressed against him for his lips he responded well and found her stomach. She asked him softly to bite her lower lip and he bit down on it suddenly and harder than she expected she could feel pangs in her vagina now and she pushed further into his hardness. She was too busy with his tongue to do anything about his feeling her right breast and he crumpled it in his hand repeatedly. She touched his face and quickly smelled his collar to smell him in.

Then she changed places with him and she climbed up to sit on the ledge and spread her legs and he put in two of his fingers and kissed her again. She almost passed out when he continued to work his fingers and bite her neck. In a moment of clarity she reached for his penis and started rubbing it and looked into his eyes. They looked together suddenly into the corridor and saw no one and he started fucking her. He rubbed his dick on her pussy first and just wouldn't put in till she started sucking on his tongue and touched his balls and fully covered her legs around his ass. She sat up and screwed her eyes shut and he bend down to suck her nipples while he continued to thrust and she started slowly sweating. She came first and shaking. She wanted to stop but he was yet to and he continued the relentless pounding and she came again and he came too and she could feel the warmth spreading and wondered vaguely if it would show on her clothes but then he kissed her again and bit her lips and woke her up.

She asked her if she looked fine thinking of Aaron waiting for her after his performance. She will have to deal with the smells too. He told her she was shining and she grinned.