Race Weekend

Story Info
Hubby and Wife enjoy a fun weekend at the races.
4.9k words
4.3
101.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lynn and I are your typical American married couple with 2 teenage sons. Lynn is 40 and I'm 45. We're both professional workers and the kids are involved in activities that keep us all very busy. Consequently we have very little free time and our sex life has suffered in recent years as a result. That is why I was really looking forward to our planned weekend trip alone to Kansas City for the races. My hope was that there would be some good action away from the race track as well as at the track.

Our sex was still good, if a little routine, when it occurred. It's the frequency I had the biggest problem with. I would have also liked more variety and adventure. As I would come to find out on our weekend trip to the races, so would Lynn.

Lynn is 5'5", has reddish brown hair with blonde highlights, and brown eyes. Her breasts are a 38 C and she has a very sexy round lush ass. She keeps her pussy trimmed short as she knows how I love to be able to see everything. I'm 6'0", 195 lbs. with slightly graying brown hair and brown eyes. My cock is 6" in length, cut, thick, and trimmed short.

We both had to work on the Friday we were heading up to KC and we had a 3 hour drive to get there. We went directly out to the track to look around and make some souvenir purchases. The trip up to the track was nice and relaxing but after the big day we'd had I wasn't holding out much hope there would be any action that night after we got to the hotel. When we got to the hotel there was a problem with our room which caused them to have to move us to another room adding more hassle to our already long day.

Our new room was on the 3rd floor. There was a long balcony overlooking the pool that all of the rooms on the 3rd floor opened up to. There were some tables and chairs sitting on the balcony. There was a younger man sitting in a chair at the table right outside our door talking on a cell phone as we arrived at our room. He seemed to be a little upset with the person he was talking to on the phone. He smiled and nodded to us as we carried our stuff in and then again as we went back by to go get the rest of our stuff. When we arrived back at the room again he was off the phone and just sitting at the table.

He said, "Hi. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your table. I'm staying a little ways down but there isn't a table in front of our room."

I said, "No problem. I hope things went OK. You were sounding a little upset on the phone when we came by last time."

He said, "Well it's not so good but there's nothing I can do about it for the moment except let my ex know I'm not happy. She's living with this jerk who has a nasty temper and I'm worried about the safety of my 6 year old daughter."

Lynn said, "I'm sorry. We have 2 sons and I know how I'd feel if I was worried about them all the time. We feel for you."

He stuck out his hand and said, "I'm Kevin by the way. Thanks for listening to my sad story."

I shook his hand saying, "I'm Ryan and this is my beautiful wife Lynn."

Lynn shook his hand blushing at my comment and said, "Stop it Ryan. Kevin doesn't want to hear your biased opinions." We all laughed at that.

We hauled the rest of our stuff inside and started unpacking and getting things organized. After we finished that we took showers and dressed in comfy clothes.

"What do you want to do? Are you hungry? Tired?" I asked Lynn.

"I'm not hungry but I'm a little tired. I thought I'd just read a little and then go to bed." Lynn said as she pulled the curtain back and looked out the window. "Oh look. Kevin is still sitting out there by himself. Maybe we should go out and keep him company."

Smiling at her I said, "He is pretty handsome isn't he?"

Laughing she said, "That's not what I meant but now that you mention it he is a handsome young man, the key word being young. I'm almost old enough to be his mother!"

I said, "Well I'm a man and I know how men think. Trust me Kevin isn't thinking of you like his mother at all. He especially won't be if you go out there dressed like that."

What's the matter with the way I'm dressed? You're the one who requested this outfit when I was packing." Lynn said.

"There's not a thing wrong with it. I'm just saying Kevin, or any other man for that matter, will appreciate it." I said. "Come on, let's grab some drinks and see if Kevin minds if we join him."

We stepped outside and greeted Kevin offering him a beer. He accepted and we sat at the table with him. As we drank and chatted we found out more about him. He had married at 18 because his girlfriend was pregnant and the marriage hadn't lasted long. He and his ex had fought constantly about their daughter since the divorce. He was 25 years old and he didn't currently have a girlfriend. His ex made it difficult on any woman that he did happen to try and date. We both found Kevin very easy to talk to. He seemed much more mature than his age. He told us the friends he was staying at the hotel with had gone out and probably wouldn't be back until the bars closed. He hadn't felt like going so he had stayed behind. We found ourselves laughing and talking about all sorts of things as the evening wore on. We were all drinking quite a bit and feeling pretty good. I noticed Lynn reaching over and touching Kevin's arm or shoulder or leg as she spoke to him. They were laughing and having a great time. Lynn and I had briefly talked about having another man join us for sex at one point but Lynn admitted that she could not picture a scenario where she would feel comfortable with it. We had kind of abandoned the idea at that point. Seeing how comfortable the two of them together were in such a short time got me to thinking about it again.

Eventually Lynn and I decided to go in and go to bed. We said goodnight to Kevin and headed inside. I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. When I was done Lynn went in to get ready. When she came back out she was wearing this sexy silky black nightie with see through fabric across her cleavage. Underneath she had on this sexy white thong that I love. I felt my cock twitch as she flashed me a mischievous grin and did a little pirouette for me. She came to me and I felt her tongue seek mine as she kissed me. I felt her hand brush over my quickly stiffening cock. I reached up and played with her tits. I could feel her nard nipples through the fabric as I gently rubbed and pinched them. She whimpered in pleasure and rubbed my cock more aggressively as I played with her tits. She broke our kiss and hooked my boxers with her fingers. I raised my hips from the bed to allow her slip them off.

She whispered, "I can't wait to get your hard cock inside me."

I was a little surprised because she usually takes a little while to get warmed up. She looked me hungrily in the eye as she stripped the nightie off and tossed it aside. By now my cock was rock hard. She crawled on top of me and straddled my hard cock taking it in her hand, pulling her thong aside, and guiding me inside her. I was amazed at how wet she was as she pushed down hard driving my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh yeah," she gasped as she started to ride my hard cock. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck my pussy with that hard cock baby!"

Surprised because she usually doesn't talk like that I responded, "Yeah baby that's it ride my hard cock."

I reached up and squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as we fucked hard and fast. She reached down to pull me up to a sitting position as she guided my mouth to her tit.

"Suck my tit while you fuck me baby. That's it bite my nipple. Harder! OOOOOO that feels so good baby!" she said as she bounced up and down on my throbbing cock harder and faster. "Ohhhhhh god baby I'm going to cum soon please don't stop. Oh yes that's it I'm cumming!!!!"

As I felt her pussy spasm around my throbbing cock, I exploded inside her shooting my hot cum deep up inside her as she clung to me groaning and shuddering in pleasure. Eventually she stopped shuddering and went limp, rolling off me and collapsing on the bed.

Smiling I said, "Not that I'm complaining but I haven't seen you that hot and horny in a long time. It couldn't have anything to do with being so near some handsome young stud earlier, could it?"

Blushing she said, "It was just a fun relaxing evening and I had a little to drink. What can I say? The company certainly didn't hinder the mood if that's what you're asking."

In reply I said, "You know what I was thinking? You know how we talked about having another guy join us at one time? I can tell Kevin would be interested. What do you think about it?"

She said, "Don't be silly. Kevin is not going to be interested in an old woman almost twice his age. He's obviously a very handsome, personable young man who would have no problem with the ladies."

I said, "Well why don't we let him decide? I'll let him know it's a possibility and see what he says."

Lynn said, "Don't you dare say anything to him. I'd die of embarrassment if he wasn't interested. And I don't think he will be."

"You let me worry about it. I'll bring it up in such a way that it will appear it's only my idea, which you have to admit it was, and that you don't know anything about it. That way if he's not interested it'll go no further than that. If he is interested, then I'll tell him we've discussed it in general terms before but I'll have to ask you about it because I wasn't sure how serious you were at the time." I said.

She said, "I can tell you're not going to give up on this so go ahead. But don't blame me when he says no and you've offended him."

We fell asleep naked together and both slept deeply and well. We got up early and got ready for the day's race and then headed down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast before we headed out. Kevin was seated alone in the dining room eating and waved at us as we entered. We got our food and walked over to where Kevin was sitting.

"Mind if we join you?" I asked.

Smiling he replied, "Not at all. I'm glad for the company. My roommates, of course, got home really late and won't be up until the last minute. It'll be just in time to make the race."

We had a very pleasant breakfast together. As we were leaving I said, "Enjoy the race today. Maybe we'll see you again later when you get back to the hotel."

He replied, "Oh you probably will. I don't think I'll feel like staying out until all hours and I'm sure that's what my roommates have in mind again. You guys enjoy the race today too. See you later."

"Good bye Kevin." Lynn responded.

"Yeah see you later Kevin." I said.

We enjoyed a great race won by Kyle Busch. We didn't have very good luck getting out of the parking lot after the race. It took a long time. We stopped for some supper on the way back to the hotel. By the time we got back Kevin was sitting at the table on the balcony having a drink.

"Hey how'd you like the race?" Kevin asked.

"I liked it. I'm kind of a Kyle Busch fan." I said.

Lynn said, "Oh I don't like him very well. He's a little too cocky and arrogant for my taste. But it was a good race all the same. It could have been worse. Matt Kenseth or Greg Biffle could have won."

I said, "Hey Kevin let us go put our stuff down inside the room and then we'll join you."

"Sound good," He said. "I've got drinks for all of us here in the cooler."

"Great." I said. "See you in a minute."

We went inside.

Lynn said, "I'm going to take a quick shower and change clothes."

Smiling broadly I said, "OK I'm going to go sit outside and have a beer and chat with Kevin."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Oh God I don't know if I can join you because I'll be too embarrassed. I know what kind of 'chat' you plan on having."

Kevin saw me coming and he reached in the cooler to get me a beer. He handed it to me as I sat and said, "Here I'll bet this hits the spot."

"Oh yeah I haven't had one all day" I agreed. "I can't stand paying those big bucks for that beer at the races. It's the principal of the thing" I said laughing.

Kevin laughed and said, "Well I broke down and had one at the races. My buddies all spent over 50 bucks apiece just on beer. It's a good thing I was there to drive them back or they'd probably all be in the hospital or in jail."

I took a sip from my beer and sighed. "Ahhhh you were right that does hit the spot. Hey Kevin, I'd like to ask you something. I don't want to offend you so please forgive me and let me know if I do. We'll forget I said anything. I've enjoyed getting to know you the last couple days and I like you. I know Lynn does too because she's told me how nice she thinks you are."

Kevin replied, "Hmmmm. I have to admit you have me very curious now. I seriously doubt if you will offend me. I'm a pretty easygoing person so please feel free to ask me anything."

"OK here goes. How would you feel about joining Lynn and me in a 3some?" I asked.

I saw Kevin's eyebrows raise and he said, "Wow I didn't see that one coming. Lynn knows about this?"

I said, "Well let me know if you're interested first before I answer that."

"Of course I'm interested. She's gorgeous!" Kevin said.

"Whew good." I said. "I told her I thought you would be. She knew I was going to ask you. She was afraid because she didn't think you would be interested and she didn't want to offend you because she really does like you, as do I. I also owe you a thank you from last night. After we went inside Lynn jumped me and we had some great sex. I haven't seen her that wet and horny in a long time and it was caused by our little party out here before we went inside."

"Wow I can't believe my good luck here. I told you yesterday it's been hard for me to find anyone to date because of the ex. I haven't had a good lay in I can't remember how long and my hand doesn't really cut it for me." Kevin laughed as he said that last. "How should we approach this? Do you need to go talk to her first?" he asked.

"She's taking a shower and changing clothes but she should be coming out any minute now. Why don't you go ahead and let her know however you feel best?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "That'll be my pleasure."

We chatted about the race and drank our beers as we waited for Lynn to come out. It seemed like it took forever. That was probably because Kevin and I were both so excited about what was going to take place. Finally she came out and I figured out what was taking so long. She had washed and dried her hair, changed her clothes, and put her makeup back on. She was wearing a little yellow sundress and she looked amazing.

"Hey boys what are you up to out here?" Lynn asked as she walked over to sit with us.

Kevin said, "We're just having a drink and discussing life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. And may I add you are looking lovely this evening as usual."

"Well thank you. That's sweet of you Kevin." Lynn responded.

Kevin said, "Actually we were talking about the 3 of us. I told Ryan I'm extremely interested in what the two of you discussed. I've found you very attractive from the first time I saw you and have to admit to having some fantasies about you after our little party last night."

Lynn looked back and forth between Kevin and me and smiled and said, "I think we should move the party into our room tonight," as she stood up and headed for the door.

I grabbed the cooler and we followed her inside. Lynn had sat down on the sofa in our suite. I motioned to Kevin to sit with her, went over and got a chair, and sat down across from them. Kevin and Lynn scooted close together and Kevin put his arm up on the back of the sofa. Lynn leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder and began running her hand over his chest. Kevin's other hand moved to Lynn's leg and he began to rub it. Lynn looked up at Kevin and he leaned in to kiss her. Their kisses were soft and gentle at first but quickly began to get more forceful and passionate. I could see a very large bulge in Kevin's pants. I watched as Kevin moved his hand up and began to rub Lynn's tits through her sundress. I saw Lynn's hand slowly slide down Kevin's stomach, finding the large bulge in his pants. I watched as my sexy wife rubbed Kevin's hard cock through his jeans and the pace of their breathing picked up. Kevin slid his hand down and up under Lynn's sundress. I heard Lynn groan in pleasure as Kevin touched and began to rub her pussy while they kissed hungrily. Lynn slid off the sofa onto her knees and crawled over between Kevin's legs. She grabbed his shirt and pushed it up over his shoulders and tossed it aside. She started kissing, licking, sucking, and gently biting his nipples while she continued to rub the huge bulge in his pants while Kevin leaned back and enjoyed. Lynn reached down and unfastened Kevin's pants. He lifted his hips so she could slide his jeans and boxers off to reveal a big hard thick 9" cock. I felt my own hard cock twitch as I watched my sexy wife take Kevin's large cock in her hand. She looked up into his eyes as she slowly licked the entire length of his hard cock from the base to the tip. I heard his sharp intake of breath and his groan of pleasure. She slowly stroked the base of his cock and played with his big heavy balls as she licked and sucked the head of his cock.

"Oh Lynn, that feels so good baby. You look so sexy down there sucking my cock." Kevin said. He added, "I want to see you. Show me your beautiful body baby."

My sexy wife stood up in front of Kevin and slowly peeled her sundress up over her head to reveal her sexy yellow bra and matching yellow thong. Still sitting, Kevin leaned forward, reached out, and pulled her close to him.

"My god you're so beautiful." He said.

He kissed her stomach as he reached up and unsnapped her bra to reveal her beautiful natural 38 c tits. He played with her nipples with his hands before moving up to take her hard nipple in his mouth. I loved hearing her groan of pleasure as Kevin licked, kissed, and touched her. After a few minutes Kevin turned Lynn around and began kissing her ass as he reached up and slid her thong down. Now my beautiful, sexy wife stood completely naked in front of this muscular young stud with a thick 9'"hard cock. I stood, removed my clothes, and sat back down in my chair as I took my own throbbing hard cock in my hand to stroke as I continued to watch them. Kevin stood and guided Lynn to the sofa with her knees on the seat and her body leaning over the back. He got behind her and kissed her sexy ass while he reached under her and played with her tits. She moaned, squirmed, and instinctively spread her legs to expose her ass and pussy to him from behind. I watched as Kevin leaned in and put his mouth on my wife's pussy.

"OHHH god Kevin, yes!!!!!!!!" I heard Lynn exclaim.

"MMMM. I love your sweet pussy baby." Kevin mumbled as he continued to lick and tongue her from behind.

I watched with great pleasure as Kevin squeezed and massaged my wife's ass with his big hands as he licked and tongued her hot, wet pussy from behind. Her moans of pleasure were so sexy to hear. I watched Kevin stand as Lynn looked back at him over her shoulder to see what he wanted. I saw the look of passion and lust in her eye as Kevin started rubbing his big cock against her pussy. She gasped as Kevin pushed into her and I saw her eyes widen as he stretched her pussy tight. She held perfectly still as Kevin slowly began to work his big cock in and out of her.

As she adjusted to his size I heard her say, "God Kevin you're so big. Damn that feels so good. God yes fuck me Kevin! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes."

I watched as Kevin grabbed Lynn's hips and started fucking her harder and faster. I could hear how wet she was as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. I heard their flesh slap together with each deep thrust as Kevin plunged his cock in and out of my wife's pussy. I could tell how excited Lynn was getting as she pushed her ass back at Kevin trying to get his cock in deeper. I was amazed how sexy Lynn looked and sounded and just how much I was enjoying watching Kevin fuck her.

12