Rachel's Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we have to?" Becky asked.

"We do."

Becky laid back down, and Rachel repeated the process.

"Try to hold this one in even longer."

"Okay."

Without prompting, Becky picked up the vibrator and went back to work. As before, she came almost immediately. This time, however, her orgasm washed over her in waves: each more intense than the last.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhh!"

Rachel watched, listened, mesmerized by the sight, sounds of her friend lost in the throws of orgasm. She wanted nothing more than to strip off her own clothes, lay down next to Becky, and bring herself to orgasm. But refrained.

Before long, Becky made her second trip to the bathroom. When she returned, Rachel greeted her, holding three soft silicone anal probes: each a little larger than the last, and the butt plug.

"When Jeff did me." she said, "He used his fingers to stretch me open. These will be easier on you."

"Can I ask a favor?" Becky said, "Before you start stretching my butt, would you mind tying me to the bed? Sam and I talked about it, and decided that if my ankles were tied to the corner posts and my wrists tied together and then to the headboard, that it would be . . . you know. . . better."

"You are getting brave. If that's what you want."

Rachel went to the dresser and took out three sections of rope. Becky knelt on the bed, in position. Expertly, Rachel secured her in place. "Shall we begin?"

Becky tested her bounds. Rachel picked up the smallest of the probes and coated it with k-y. As gently as she could, she slipped the slightly bulbous head inside her friend's virgin hole. To her surprise, it went in easily. She thought back to the technique Jeff had employed, and repeated.

"You're not as tight as I was." she said, " Sam's going to have an easy time fucking you."

"You think? That probe is a lot smaller than his cock."

" I'm sure. As Jeff told me: 'Just relax, baby. Your sweet asshole can take a lot more than you think'."

Rachel removed the first probe, coated the second and slid it deep into Becky's ass. A soft moan escaped Becky's lips. "Please. Fuck me slowly with it. I want to see what it feels like."

Rachel complied.

"Ooooo. That does feel good." Becky purred.

Rachel removed the second probed. Inserted the last. More of the slow fuck. "Oh god, Rachel! I'm cumming!"

For a brief moment, Rachel considered trying-out the monster dildo, but changed her mind and began fucking Becky wildly with the probe.

"Ungh. Ungh. Ungh. Unghhhhhhhh."

Becky's orgasm was intense. Rachel wanted to keep fucking her with the probe, but quickly remembered the whole purpose of the exercise.

"I'd say your ready for the real thing." she said, "But so you don't close up too soon, I'm going to slip this inside you."

Becky eyed the large butt plug and shook her head. "I can't take that, back there."

"I'd say you're in no position to make that call."

Rachel placed the diamond-shaped head of the soft, latex plug against Becky's well-primed hole and worked it in. As she relaxed, her sphincter closed around the recessed neck: drawing the base firmly against her butt, holding it securely in place.

"Perfect! Are you ready for me to bring Sam in?"

"Yes."

Rachel opened the bedroom door, Sam was watching the part of the video where Jeff was just about to enter her ass for the first time. Her face flushed. "She's waiting for you."

Sam turned off the VCR, got up and walked to the bedroom. He looked inside and immediately focused on the butt plug planted firmly in his lover's ass. He kissed Rachel on the cheek.

"Thanks."

Rachel pulled shut the bedroom door, sat down on the couch and turned her video back on. A couple minutes later, as if on cue, she heard Becky cry out in ecstacy at the same time she watched herself screaming the same, carnal pleasure.

12